Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:23 PM

Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? (18905 Views)

Why Are So Many Young People Dying Of Heart Attacks? ( Video) / COVID-19: Can Nigeria And Nigerians Survive Extension Of Lock Down? / Outbreak Of A Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Hits Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by HBB1(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
AHHH LAUTECH GRADUATE. it all makes sense now shocked grin

What's the big deal about schooling in LAUTECH?
That's if I did, which I didn't.

It's a University, has a good Medical School.

You obviously don't know what it entails, as you don't have a University degree?

I schooled in OAU, and I have worked in Nigeria and Abroad.
I am very good at what I do!

You on the other hand want to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians with the American training you just pulled out of your arse!

Training in what, you cannot say!

You no dey confident in yourself?
Quack!
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2020
HBB1:

What's the big deal about schooling in LAUTECH?
That's if I did, which I didn't.

It's a University, has a good Medical School.

You obviously don't know what it entails, as you don't have a University degree?

I schooled in OAU, and I have worked in Nigeria and Abroad.
I am very good at what I do!

You on the other hand want to defraud unsuspecting Nigerians with the American training you just pulled out of your arse!

Training in what, you cannot say!

You no dey confident in yourself?
Quack!
let me ask you a question bro, do they eat LAFUN at LAFUN-TECH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by HBB1(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
let me ask you a question bro, do they eat LAFUN at LAFUN-TECH cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

What?
undecided

Christ!

You are so retarded.
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by Akatta(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2020
gbemishile:

How much is it and for how long will she be using it?
#40,050 for 2 packs of it
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by BENARI: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Favemmzar200:
please tell me some steps. Daddy can be stubborn gan, he even went to farm yesterday sad

Ok, I will.

You can do me a pm
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by sodiamond: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
of course. many in lagos. but they are expensive
Please lists some of them, my mum needs one
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 2:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
sodiamond:

Please lists some of them, my mum needs one
no sweat bro. there is 1st Cardiology consultants hospital at ikoyi

Then there is Reddington hospital with brancches in Ikoyi ikeja and lekki
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by sodiamond: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
alexola20:
A ladyfriend that I know in PL had a stroke and was rushed to the hospital,got stabilized and all.But doctors were very worried why a 40 year old woman would have a stroke attack.
So they made a lot of test and so on and detected that the lady had a hole in her heart,that many people have this hole in the heart but some get closed after few months after birth.But this lady's case is among about 30% of people in the world.
But this lady went through a minor surgery and the hole was closed,two ways.
You can watch the video on YouTube how it's done,it's really cool.In fact the person will be watching on the screen how they are passing the very little thing through the skin and the camera through the mouth because the person must be awake and conscious while the operation is going on and hole was closed.
And insurance covers everything.Same for everyone that has insurance or job seeker that is registered either in person or by any close member of one's family.

Stroke in Nigeria,could be spiritual attack as well but it is curable with good medical attention.
Which hospital? In Nigeria?
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by sodiamond: 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
lekki1444:
no sweat bro. there is 1st Cardiology consultants hospital at ikoyi

Then there is Reddington hospital with brancches in Ikoyi ikeja and lekki
Thanks
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by lekki1444: 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
sodiamond:

Thanks
No sweat brother
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by alexola20(m): 7:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by emiyo: 4:35am On Dec 11, 2020
I had brain hemorrhage last year and I survived it by the grace of God.
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by oxypressPlus: 6:43am On Dec 11, 2020
Man wey get stroke or man wey get heart attack and wants to live much longer or wants to reduce the suffering MUST look for hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot
Find out yorsef becos too much grama no dey elp.

We are HBOT PROVIDERS .
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by kayusely70(m): 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
HUSTLER001:
My dad died of stroke and now your post is bringing back memories. We did everything to make him make good use of his limbs again but then death strikes.RIP Dad.
God Rest His Soul And Keep The Family
Re: Heart Attacks And Hemorrhagic Strokes: Do Nigerians Survive These Attacks? by nickishire: 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
BENARI:

So sorry for your loss.

Please take heart

RIP to Dad
Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alcohol & Pregnancy: Any Cause For Worry If The Expectant Mother Took It Once? / Nigerian Soldier Tests Positive For Ebola In Liberia / Monkeypox Outbreak Concentrated Among Gay Men - WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.