Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,420 members, 7,958,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:16 AM

How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) (10603 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Cameroon Slay Queen That Can Set Your Relationship Ablaze / See Hot Photos Of This Dwarf Slay Queen That’s Setting Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by BaddieFreak(f): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pierocash:
Op deceiving himself.

You are not interested to toast her but paid her t.fare, would you have done that for a fellow man?

You are not interested to toast her but collected her WhatsApp number. You are not interested to toast her but chatted her up. You be Santa clause?

Exactly
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by BrainArk(m): 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
To what end did you paid for her tfare and also collected her number?

Are you thinking of installing CCTV in your home or office? We offer you the best CCTV installation services with our wide range of CCTV system, contact us also for your solar, inverter and satellite installation.

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by frugal(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tajbol4splend:
I don't see the need to even chat her if you don't want to fvck her, abi what basically are you looking for gan, is it that you want to represent her in court?
Lol. Divorce attorney.
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by GodWrites: 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
This op is a hardcore simp whose interaction with a hoe left him restless. He couldn't handle the restlessness, irritation and hurt, hence he had to bring it to Nairaland.

Perhaps if NL guys talk trash about the girl, his already shattered ego might return.

How many guys have you paid trans for and still collect their number?

OP, please nurse your wounds and move on. Today, you are a simp. Maybe tomorrow, you wouldn't be.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Angelacruz: 6:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Do mind am,he is coming here to form alpha redpill
Pierocash:
Op deceiving himself.

You are not interested to toast her but paid her t.fare, would you have done that for a fellow man?

You are not interested to toast her but collected her WhatsApp number. You are not interested to toast her but chatted her up. You be Santa clause?
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Depressed101: 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
LagosInter:
I met her at Iyana Ipaja Lagos few days ago.

She was new around there, I saw she was tensed and I inquired about her destination.

We were going to the same place, we sat together, I paid her t fare then we alighted and she was happy to give me her contact and expressed her gratitude as well.

I chatted her and noticed she was a bit dismissive, maybe she thought I was going to toast her, so she had to say she was married.

I believe the marriage gimmick just 10%. I have reasons for that.

ASIDE: She looks like "hustle" girl sef.

simp 101 always pay girls tfare even the one you just met. U hear. You wan toast.
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mumu Op...

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by KinzyeWriter(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pele o. Lawyer From The East cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
ikbnice:
Na people like you dey beat around the bush and in turn inflate the ego of this guys... Telling you she's married is just a gimmicks to open you up since she already know say you're chicken-minded. She's way matured than you are esp in this relationship games...

To open me up ?

What does that mean?
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by chubinwa(m): 6:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mr Lawyer from the east I hail oo. na only you waka come and na only you go waka go back to east. You dey find free puna.

4 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by duduade: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Where do you meet all these girls that use such words like

charting
Xame

Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Smoby123: 7:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ops you are a mad man .....didn't u see a post here on niraland about it not all girls u put ur pin pim into ? Abi u want make them carry uur destiny go

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Sammiel: 7:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Albertone(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Change am like Engine oil grin
3k foreign instagram followers for sale.Whatsapp number in signature.

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Fidelismaria: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2020

bloody simp feeling himself lawyer from eask kor lawyer from Jupiter ni

onye ara

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Queenserah26(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Bluezy13:
OP fall my hands....

I was expecting to see how he "changed" it for a "slay queen", but instead I see someone hopelessly trying to appear different after being disappointed.
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Bahamas95(m): 8:58pm On Dec 09, 2020
Pierocash:
Op deceiving himself.

I don't think that's the main issue here. As for me I feel more comfortable helping a fellow guy than a Nigerian girl that would misinterprete your kind gesture. I have done stuffs like this for guys stranded in motor parks and never regretted it....One of them is even one of my best friends till date. I would rather help an old woman than help a Nigerian girl with standing bweasts.

OP was just pained that the babe didn't dance to his tunes. He don't wanna admit it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
please what is charting in communication because awa people sabi use dat word. who is charting me grin
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Akunatakasi(m): 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bola146:
grin Some men are just crazy, see mumu chatting embarassed
So why disturbing her when she said she is a married woman Oniranu lipsrsealed undecided

Na you marry her.. some women just carry blocked brain they waka upadan
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Bola146(f): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Akunatakasi:

Na you marry her.. some women just carry blocked brain they waka upadan

Like your sisters lipsrsealed
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Jodha(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
greymiles:
Mr Lawyer from the East well done
Because of hundred naira transport now, she should be running heads over heels around u

Mumu

Person wey dey ment

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Jodha(f): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
That lass has strength to be exchanging words with yhu....yhu deserve to be blocked..

2 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by durasome(m): 9:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
LagosInter:

She was new around there, I saw she was tensed and I inquired about her destination.

We were going to the same place, we sat together, I paid her t fare then we alighted and she was happy to give me her contact and expressed her gratitude as well.

I chatted her and noticed she was a bit dismissive, maybe she thought I was going to toast her, so she had to say she was married.

. Op the correct heading should have been,how the lady I met and wanted to toast changed it for me,cause from the chat below you started but she changed it for you.

3 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by SamuelLoch: 11:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
LagosInter:

OP, your messages were too much! She didn't ask you for explanations!
its obvious that you had other "intentions" if you like counter it. Na you get fault here, the babe was just OK through to the end of the conversation.

By the way, English hard una two small

3 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 12:28am On Dec 10, 2020
LagosInter:

To open me up ?

What does that mean?

Lawyer from the east.

Well done grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by doggedfighter(f): 12:31am On Dec 10, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
please what is charting in communication because awa people sabi use dat word. who is charting me grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Ask the lawyer from the East grin

He will know about'charting' grin
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Openbusiness: 12:57am On Dec 10, 2020
OP, fest of force, change d topic to How A Slay Queen Changed It for Me... cuz na she change am for u, she cast ur technique straight grin grin grin.

Secand of force, for women out there, lemme give u small red pill chop. See ehn, 90% of guys that say I just want to be friends want to fxck; 95% of guys that say I want to get to know you better want to fxck; 99.9% of guys that say I want to fxck want to fxck; but the worst one is the guys that don't even say anything at all, 100% of them want to fxck grin grin grin

A wise is enough for the word! grin

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 10, 2020
All this explanation on top you are not interested to toast, with the way you dey go you fit even rape her as I dey see you so

1 Like

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Wyry: 4:00am On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.

2 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by femi4: 4:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Terrible english everywhere

OP was acting like a SIMP.....too much explanation/advice yet you claimed you ain't interested

2 Likes

Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by Dufil(m): 5:09am On Dec 10, 2020
How much did u pay that u expect sex? You are more selfish than Nigerian govt. OK, u paid 500 what if it is ur mother or sister that someone did that to and in turn wanted sex, how else will u express such gestures. Do good and forget it, expect nothing in return. Otherwise don't do it all if your intentions are not checked.
Re: How I Changed It For A Slay Queen That Thought I Wanted To Toast Her. ( Pics) by ezechi24(m): 5:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Organsmuggler:
talk true the tin pain u, u been wan ynash am cheesy

na better levels u carry there o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Images Will Make You Question The World. / Leaked Video Of Cardi B Exposing Her Bare Boobs Surfaces 18+ / Sexy N*ked Ghana Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.