Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

"Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies (51907 Views)

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) / Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Aziishyco(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
She better do something about her weight

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by JaneYave(f): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
Now, you make it louder
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
People should leave her alone, it is her life

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by vickydevoka(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
I wonder why people derive joy from making fun of other people?
It's natural.
Na so Dem de call my guy albino bacause him too fair now de guy say him wan jst black

3 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by rastaLivity: 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
Can these fat fvcks just allow us rest for once on social media?

Never have I seen people as insecure and low self esteem as fat people.

Jeez!!
guy chill na
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Humanoid01(m): 5:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ALL THESE INSECURE, LOW SELF-ESTEEM WOMEN AND THEIR "YOU MUST ACCEPT ME BY FORCE" MENTALITY IS SICKENING.
ONE DAY THEY'RE CLAIMING TO BE HAPPY WITH THEIR BODIES AND THE NEXT DAY THEY'RE WORKING TOWARDS LOSING WEIGHT. IF NOTHING LOOKS LIKE IT'S WORKING, THEY SWITCH BACK TO "SELF LOVE" SERMON, AND THE DECEPTION CONTINUES.
You don't have the slightest idea about what it means to be body-shamed. When the pressure becomes too much, one can be forced to act tough when they're not, especially in a country where the greater fraction cares less about how others feel. I just hope you don't fall victim to any form of body shaming, na that time you go know say e nor easy.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Wettoid123: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Jeez!!

Who told you that fat people have low self esteem just meet fat babes in occasion you will know they are the best. #istandwithfatgirls#

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by magicminister: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Jeez!!

But she’s saying the truth. People insult her a lot and it’s unfair.... everyone should be welcomed with open arms regardless of their body or physical conditions. Eniola has shown time after time to be a solid actress and a person of great character ... that’s all that matters!

7 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by vickydevoka(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
obojememe:
fat people always feel offended when they call them fat, buh they are always quick to call someone skinny
God bless you. Skinny people don't complain.
Jst lyk black n white. Black people always feel offend buh de call fair people yellow

2 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Goodman247: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fear Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Jeez!!
Seriously, oga oo
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Goodman247: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
I wonder why people derive joy from making fun of other people?
typical of nigerians
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by magicminister: 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
meobizy:
1. She isn’t chubby, she is fat.
2. She does nothing about it and that’s why the comments hurt. No matter how much I weigh, even if I do only 10 push-ups daily, no troll can make me feel suicidal.

There’s a saying that “when the public cook food for one person, s/he can never finish it”.
No matter how strong you are as a person, if you keep getting hate from random people everyday, at a point it starts weighing you down.

If I was eniola, I will just mute all my comments and never pay attention to them ever in my life and if anyone I know says shit to me, I cut them off!!!

8 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Regex: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
All these chubby silly women self. Exercise and reduction of food intake will get you to a nice size.

But no, keep looking for body shammers who's got nothing to do with your fat.

It's all Twitter and Instagram till your heart fails. Dirty pig!

3 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by intruder15(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Jeez!!

Ladies are generally insecure with very few exceptions. The exceptions are mostly ladies that grew up around guys or mostly influenced by lots of guys in their circle. Fatter/chubby ladies love themselves and are mostly at peace with how they look than other sized of ladies.

If only u will admit to yourself.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Donspicey: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
mad ooooooooo

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by tfash96(m): 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Seriously I won't mind going down with babes like Eniola....very crazy exercise will give her normal busty size but u see those slim ones they can eat the whole world but nothing to write home about
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Jdesilentkiller(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
The first time she agreed that she is fat/obese that's when people will stop trolling her.
Madam! You aren't chubby you are very fat.. No offense intended

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
NL COMMENT SECTION NA JUST CRUISE. . SO MANY CRAZY PEOPLE WITH INSANE IDEOLOGY. . Haba. . . Someone lamenting her ordeal. Holding high her head despite the bully. . Some kids r saying she is insecured and forcing herself on people. . Wayray ni awon boiz yi. . Make ASUU resume make them let us rest

5 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
I swear, people need to let fat people be. They are not different from anyone else. Everyone should allow everyone live their lives

2 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Donspicey: 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ottyn01:
Slim girls are very sexy when you want to lift them up..

But you see fat girls(chubby) it takes the grace of God.grin

SLIM shaddy any time any day.....

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by AKWATGOLD1(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
Eniola Badmus tell THEM.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by MisterKennedy(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Someone please help me.... Do you know of any legitimate online business in Nigeria that I can start ASAP... Please help me.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Mrbenny001: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
When you guys can't survive staying off social media, always wants to oppress people for social media with their fake life, that's the price of always wanting to be in the news by all means cool

3 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nmezor(f): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bullies should free her abeg. I wonder wetin be their wahala sef, Shez working on her weight now
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by dazzlingd(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
I don't know what people gain in not letting people live their lives....
Shes fat and so what, did she commit genocide?
People who bully others are frustrated losers

7 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by bob55dave(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Jeez!!

Yen yen yen yen yen everytime!! angry

Your are a very big fool for making this comment

6 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by micflo28(m): 5:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is the reason why Nigeria needs to place restriction on social media. Live your life away from the rest of us. Stop bothering us. Not everyone that appears on TV is supposed to be called a celebrity because they lack PR...
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Dchampion65: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

Jeez!!

Yen yen yen yen yen everytime!! angry

Bully gang sighted

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Greystone: 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Ottyn01:
Slim girls are very sexy when you want to lift them up..

But you see fat girls(chubby) it takes the grace of God.grin

The fat ones can only be lifted up in prayers
grin
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by alphaRego01(m): 5:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
But why are u dis chubby na Like Nigeria problem
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Haha
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain / Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.