Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

"Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies (51910 Views)

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) / Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by goodheart02(m): 9:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Christonjnr:

Oga na jealousy dey worry you

I can tell if we all see your pictures u must be as ugly as a rhino, yet u dare body shame and insult fat people. Your type are always looking for who to put their frustrations on, after years of whooping failures

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Ha Omo Alexi na gee you be O olohun grin
No fur babami more more and bigger ones to come inshallah☝

Amen o my brov. Amen o. wink
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Arijude(m): 9:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
She suppose to have developed tick skin against body shaming long time ago
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by IduNaOba: 10:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
fineboynl:
.she need to understand the definition of being chubby.

the word chubby have been misused severally in this part of the world. fat people giving themselves hope.

photo of a chubby person. not fat and not slim. you can't find a trace of bad fat.
So we must use oyibo standard abi
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Teena18(f): 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Brandonx:

grin grin This is laughable.

Sometimes,things are beyond our control...our height, head shape, nose shape e.t.c weight almost also falls under this category.
It's not nice to make people feel less because of their appearance and when they undergo surgery, people will still criticize them! It's high time we changed this narrative.
And yes, food isn't always the reason for weight gain...some persons eat triple of fat people's portions and still remain slim.

Love & Light.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by alklas(m): 11:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
if Dem talk any nosense sit-down for Dem chest
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Kaymansion(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
But wait, where is the chubby?
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by etrange: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
meobizy:
1. She isn’t chubby, she is fat.
2. She does nothing about it and that’s why the comments hurt. No matter how much I weigh, even if I do only 10 push-ups daily, no troll can make me feel suicidal.

While it's healthy to exercise, she does not owe it to anyone to do so. There's simply no justification for the bullying. It would be nice if you'd speak up against the bullying before pointing out the victim's shortcomings. Like they say, chase away the kite before blaming the mother hen for exposing its chicks.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Guvnato(m): 2:22am On Dec 10, 2020
NA SO
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Charly68: 5:01am On Dec 10, 2020
God created you with a good body shape,better love your shape and prepare yourself for that man has been praying to have someone like you..other people's opinions do not count ..It is God and you and your hubby ..Enjoy your life to the fullest my sister ,you are brain and brawn .

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by andyanders: 5:11am On Dec 10, 2020
Woman, na you carry yourself enter social media. Deal with it. You should expect every positive and negative responses. Any woman who wants to be responsible should be off from social media once you are married.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by tunde82seidat(f): 5:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Abeg she should deal with it as she likes the attention. No be she body sham slim people recently ..Is she the only plus size celeb
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by BRATISLAVA: 6:27am On Dec 10, 2020
JayJohnson:

So senseless a comment

People should be thinking na!

Help us tell him. Too much senselessness in that comment. And see even the crew that liked such rubbish.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by BRATISLAVA: 6:30am On Dec 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
And 39 other idiots liked this post.
39 men. The alpha red pill type going their own way. Misogynists.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by BRATISLAVA: 6:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Brandonx:

That's scheiße mann I don't do any of that shit you wrote up there, that's a typical lifestyle of a lowlifer not a matured man like me.
If you're going to type shit in the first place, why force German on others? No much female attention in reality? Need it here?
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by ChoCho54(f): 6:32am On Dec 10, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

39 men. The alpha red pill type going their own way. Misogynists.
Good luck with that
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by ChoCho54(f): 6:35am On Dec 10, 2020
JayJohnson:

So senseless a comment

People should be thinking na!
It means you don't know him. Capslocked = brainlocked.

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by BRATISLAVA: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
Good luck with that

How do you mean?
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Chubby ke, fatness le le yi o not chubbiness
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by ChoCho54(f): 6:49am On Dec 10, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

How do you mean?
I'm congratulating the red pillers, the 39 idiots.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by BRATISLAVA: 6:56am On Dec 10, 2020
ChoCho54:
I'm congratulating the red pillers, the 39 idiots.

Lol
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Brandonx(m): 8:07am On Dec 10, 2020
BRATISLAVA:

If you're going to type shit in the first place, why force German on others? No much female attention in reality? Need it here?
What's doing this one ? It's not like my whole sentence was in German, it's just a phrase i use often.
So what's your challenge? undecided
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by shugabasbn: 8:39am On Dec 10, 2020
In those days my grandma used to tell me that I should mind my own business.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by nwanyiugbo122(f): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2020
Na you de bother yourself na, just shun them.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by sleekone: 10:56am On Dec 10, 2020
How do you know she does nothing about her weight? Don't just assume. Her weight could be attributed to other health issues that she does talk about. Let's try to be kind to people. The world is already too difficult as it is!

meobizy:
1. She isn’t chubby, she is fat.
2. She does nothing about it and that’s why the comments hurt. No matter how much I weigh, even if I do only 10 push-ups daily, no troll can make me feel suicidal.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Aziishyco(m): 7:52am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=CzarChris post=96902549]And how is it your business? Is her weight the solution to your problems/challenges, freaking face your life and leave others to leave theirs
What's the matter with this fellow? Are you her or is she you, you better behave yourself o � �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Dressed Like A Tom Boy And Asked Fans Who She Looked Like / Lizzy Anjorin Curses Toyin Abraham, Her Son & Husband. Toyin Reacts (Video) / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.