Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

"Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies (51905 Views)

Abroad Boys Are Coming To Steal Your Girlfriends - Etinosa To Men (video) / Dolapo Badmus Tells Feminists: 'Allow Your Husband To Take Charge Of The Home' / Actress Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 41st Birthday With Stunning Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
wisko:
Eniola, live your life. Don't listen to the banging of men else,[/b] you won't fulfill your destiny[b]
Akpurapumbeum shocked
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fat and shapeless ladies irritates me

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chii59:

Shut up silly child. Swear you have no defect in your body. Stop fat shaming people.
You look pretty good today ❤
But all still the same am still gon fש|< ya grin
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by evans4luv: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
How has it become their own wahala, busy body everywhere so many lausy idiots poke nosing on other peoples matters undecidedHow has it become their own wahala, busy body everywhere so many lausy idiots poke nosing on other peoples matters
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
ZINIIBANKS:

Bad guy shey na your whip be that for profile ?

One of them grin
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by double0seven(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
I can already see some of the people she's talking about on this thread.

Even on this same thread some people are saying very unkind things about her pertaining to body shape, laziness to exercise, low self esteem today, self love tomorrow.

Some really like to make others sad. I wonder how journey with her weight constitute a problem to you.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Teena18(f): 7:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Brandonx:

Then I guess it's air and water that makes one grow fat

Google is your friend dear.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omo see Nigerians untop another person matter see as bad belle comments dey go chai
Person wey be say she dey her crib for lekki dey tear Turkey kon dey step am down with 5alive
All of una dey here dey wail.continue O me don leave grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by BRATISLAVA: 7:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ALL THESE INSECURE, LOW SELF-ESTEEM WOMEN AND THEIR "YOU MUST ACCEPT ME BY FORCE" MENTALITY IS SICKENING.
ONE DAY THEY'RE CLAIMING TO BE HAPPY WITH THEIR BODIES AND THE NEXT DAY THEY'RE WORKING TOWARDS LOSING WEIGHT. IF NOTHING LOOKS LIKE IT'S WORKING, THEY SWITCH BACK TO "SELF LOVE" SERMON, AND THE DECEPTION CONTINUES.

So she's losing weight to please you and it's forcing you to accept her somehow? Get your tongue out of your male arse already.

Fat men don't exist? Crying in their closets because of people like you who think they are less than?

Your misogyny gets boring and repetitive. You will soon lie that all the females you are related to are toothpick skinny. The male self love version is this your abusive misogynistic spewing. Can't you see how self deceptive it is to yourself?

Your gay mentor has piped down. Go and heal from the blows that women have showered you with to make you so hateful and bitter to them. Because an anus will never be a vagina to you, no matter how much you savor it.

Gays hiding under the red pill radar. Sissies hiding under it. Hateful nincompoops hiding under it. Outright idiots hiding under it. All to give themselves pats on the back that take them nowhere, while they marinate in hate.

Next!
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by BRATISLAVA: 7:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
double0seven:
I can already see some of the people she's talking about on this thread.

Even on this same thread some people are saying very unkind things about her pertaining to body shape, laziness to exercise, low self esteem today, self love tomorrow.

Some really like to make others sad. I wonder how journey with her weight constitute a problem to you.

You will begin to wonder if the fat is in the commentators bodies. Some have turned it into a war against fat women, because only women get fat.

Most people abusing her are just stupid, because if we begin to scrutinize their bodies everytime they carry the thing and move in public, and give them similar backlash for moving the things around us...
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Rabiu4190: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Make she go dey carry weight, all the fat go turn to muscle in 4 months.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
ALEX182:

One of them grin
Ha Omo Alexi na gee you be O olohun grin
No fur babami more more and bigger ones to come inshallah☝
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
[s]ALL THESE INSECURE, LOW SELF-ESTEEM WOMEN AND THEIR "YOU MUST ACCEPT ME BY FORCE" MENTALITY IS SICKENING.
ONE DAY THEY'RE CLAIMING TO BE HAPPY WITH THEIR BODIES AND THE NEXT DAY THEY'RE WORKING TOWARDS LOSING WEIGHT. IF NOTHING LOOKS LIKE IT'S WORKING, THEY SWITCH BACK TO "SELF LOVE" SERMON, AND THE DECEPTION CONTINUES[/s].

So senseless a comment

People should be thinking na!

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Samfloxin(m): 7:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
SavageResponse:
I wonder why people derive joy from making fun of other people?
There are people that become happy when they see people cry. We call them evil genius. Their lives are pathetic and they want others to be as miserable as they are.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by naijadrivablog: 7:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
True but that her picture where she is looking shapeless in a bikini is gross.

If you are chubby but shapeless, wearing gowns helps you more than skimpy dresses.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Brandonx(m): 7:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Teena18:

Google is your friend dear.
grin grin This is laughable.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by edoairways: 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
meobizy:
1. She isn’t chubby, she is fat.
2. She does nothing about it and that’s why the comments hurt. No matter how much I weigh, even if I do only 10 push-ups daily, no troll can make me feel suicidal.
That is you,others don't share the same mental state with you

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Dreyton36: 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
If the bully don't get to you, you won't react
If you truly love your body size you won't forcefully take bikini pictures just to prove you're confident

Madam we both know say you need husband cuz you don old, no hate though
Hit the gym make man see you marry and stop behaving like an agbero with that thick voice of yours

Lights up my kpoli in peace

2 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by oluyomi71935: 7:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
: Unto what na? Somebody just open teeth una dey like and share.. Mhm ok na . .
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by edoairways: 7:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:
Fat and shapeless ladies irritates me
If you have this kind of perception then you arent different from those sars officials who get irriated at the sight of expensive car and iphone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Osashalom: 7:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
FeedMeNews:
Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus has sent a message to those who have been bullying her about her size/weight, Igbere TV reports.

The 43-year-old shared several post on Instagram to let her bullies know she the pressure is unbearable and they need to stop on Wednessday.

She said she receives a lot of body shamming messages every day.

Captioning all her post Eniola said, “NA CHUBBY I CHUBBY I NO STEAL YOUR MEAT.”

Her first post read,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlBmMKDgBC/?igshid=s5b99aybrldo

Another said,

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIlBu7OjBZu/?igshid=1lhm0r9e6cy6b

Recently Eniola has been working on her body.

She is a devoted user of waist trainers.
Enjoy your size, you have no apologies to anyone!
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
ALL THESE INSECURE, LOW SELF-ESTEEM WOMEN AND THEIR "YOU MUST ACCEPT ME BY FORCE" MENTALITY IS SICKENING.
ONE DAY THEY'RE CLAIMING TO BE HAPPY WITH THEIR BODIES AND THE NEXT DAY THEY'RE WORKING TOWARDS LOSING WEIGHT. IF NOTHING LOOKS LIKE IT'S WORKING, THEY SWITCH BACK TO "SELF LOVE" SERMON, AND THE DECEPTION CONTINUES.
It is ridiculous! I mean, a fat person is a fat person! One cannot be fat and slim at the same time. The folks like me who managed to stay slim we are not stupid.

2 Likes

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Bahamas95(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Can't she just ignore the haters? One man's food is another's poison. Someone out there could be fantasizing about her fat wet pusssy, wondering how it would taste like while some are busy body shaming her.

Anyways I got no business with chubby, fat, plus size or whatever name you call them......I prefer my ladies slim and sexy. I wonder why this niggar is staring at that bag of beans. That pretty girl beside him is exactly my spec.

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

That is you,others don't share the same mental state with you
errr.. i don't think so, No human being wants to or happy to be that size.. not even you. call a spade spade.

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by edoairways: 7:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
gypsey:
errr.. i don't think so, No human being wants to or happy to be that size.. not even you. call a spade spade.
Just speak for yourself. God knows Why he created varieties of human being

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bahamas95:
Can't she just ignore the haters? One man's food is another's poison. Someone out there could be fantasizing about her fat wet pusssy, wondering how it would taste like while some are busy body shaming her.

Anyways I got no business with chubby, fat, plus size or whatever name you call them......I prefer my ladies slim and sexy. I wonder why this niggar is staring at that bag of beans. That pretty girl beside him is exactly my spec.
yea right! You are a low self esteemed guy, you go for vulnerable low esteemed fat women..all them fat women you have managed to woo, I can bet my butt if the same women were slim they wouldn't even notice you let alone.
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Vickiebam: 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Truvel:
No Be Ole Chubby, Na Zubby.

Chaii.u wicked o
grin grin
Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by ChoCho54(f): 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
And 39 other idiots liked this post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
edoairways:

Just speak for yourself. God knows Why he created varieties of human being
grin grin God didn't create anyone fat please!! People make themselves fat. If you are fat it is your own fault, were you born fat? No one was born fat, they make themselves fat and wants to emotional blackmail slim people by making out we hate them. Fat people smell bad too. Believe it or not NO sane human wants to be fat.

If i was this fat i would shoot myself in the head dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Ryan03(f): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
nobody is asking everyone to love them by force, just don't body shame them. Leave them alone

1 Like

Re: "Na Chubby I Chubby I No Steal Your Meat" — Actress Eniola Badmus Tells Bullies by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
And 39 other idiots liked this post.
Yes!! Go lose some weight or better still stab yourself in eyes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Seyi Law And His Wife / Charly Boy's Daughter, Dewy Oputa Hot In New Photos / Kizz Daniel Reacts To Report Of Him Not Wanting To Perform Because Of Gold Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.