Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy (3864 Views)

Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday / Advice Needed My Wife Wants To Abandon Me After All These Years / Is It True That This Guy Is Stingy? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThreadOwner:
When she no get, na me dey hold house.....but when money show face, she forgets d hand where help her.

Wait for her to finish the contract so she can know the actual amount of profit she made undecided
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by frozen70(f): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Lemme go straight to the point....this morning I created a thread praising Allah for answering my prayers (muslim section), this morning I was happy and filled with joy, unknown to me; my wife had other plans.

She got a contract of 10million to do some decoration in a wedding, she had been praying for this contract for weeks and I have paid Alfas money to pray for her, I did a lot - begged the groom to give my wife this contract and now that she has it (all glory to Allah), she is acting strange, she can't lend me 5k! just 5k o and she is putting T&C before she lends me the money. I left her alone, left home and currently with my best friend.

Some women are ungrateful.

If she has been stingy before now then don't be surprise at her

But if she becomes stingy since she got this contract then give her time to execute it and and see if she will do something in the family

If after everything she doesn't then find a way to sort yourself with her when it comes to financial matters
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Rhozabeth(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
emmaodet:

You know, i don't like this statement that - what belongs to u belongs to ur wife also but what belongs to her belongs to her only! Learn not to ask ur wife for things even if she is richer than u.
In this case, of what use is a relationship/marriage whereby i can't count on my partner despite making sure she becomes somebody and earns.
Nothing is free in life. Life is all about rub my back, i rub your back and if i can't have the back of my mate or crew in bad time, there is no point having a mate in the first place.
Let us not keep encouraging stinginess and selfishness in women please.
Marriage/relationship is a team work and not individual or personal interest game.
It doesn't matter whether u like it or not but it is the reality! That's the way women are wired and there is nothing u or any one can do about it. Only a few women behave differently!
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by emmaodet: 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rhozabeth:

It doesn't matter whether u like it or not but it is the reality! That's the way women are wired and there is nothing u or any one can do about it. Only a few women behave differently!

In that case, i will advice men to shun marriage because it seem it doesn't worth the sacrifice. Afterall, there is nothing we can do about it than to do what we can do in our capacity.
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by 21cents: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
emmaodet:

In that case, i will advice men to shun marriage because it seem it doesn't worth the sacrifice. Afterall, there is nothing we can do about it than to do what we can do in our capacity.

Honestly. marriage doesn't benefit man in anyway at all. just kids.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by 21cents: 7:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
frozen70:

If she has been stingy before now then don't be surprise at her

But if she becomes stingy since she got this contract then give her time to execute it and and see if she will do something in the family

If after everything she doesn't then find a way to sort yourself with her when it comes to financial matters
look at you. I figured you never rebuked the lady in the discussion, instead you're... Kai! I wish we didn't need females for reproduction. women are just too evil minded.
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by emmaodet: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
21cents:

Honestly. marriage doesn't benefit man in anyway at all. just kids.

Am beginning to see that too bro

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by frozen70(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
21cents:
look at you. I figured you never rebuked the lady in the discussion, instead you're... Kai! I wish we didn't need females for reproduction. women are just too evil minded.

Rebuking her will not be the solution

I already what I feel it should be
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Proffdada: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Lemme go straight to the point....this morning I created a thread praising Allah for answering my prayers (muslim section), this morning I was happy and filled with joy, unknown to me; my wife had other plans.

She got a contract of 10million to do some decoration in a wedding, she had been praying for this contract for weeks and I have paid Alfas money to pray for her, I did a lot - begged the groom to give my wife this contract and now that she has it (all glory to Allah), she is acting strange, she can't lend me 5k! just 5k o and she is putting T&C before she lends me the money. I left her alone, left home and currently with my best friend.

are you male or lesbi?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 24, 2020
Proffdada:
are you male or lesbi?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by shantti(m): 11:33pm On Dec 24, 2020
use kayan mata on her
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by shantti(m): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2020
use kayan mata on her and make her transfer all her money to you, then subsequent money she will be making make her to transfer it to you
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Proffdada: 10:35am On Dec 25, 2020
ThreadOwner:
you signed in as female but you said you have a wife
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by BigJoe19: 10:42am On Dec 25, 2020
Rhozabeth:
Oga, u nor know say what belongs to u belongs to ur wife also but what belongs to her belongs to her only!
Learn not to ask ur wife for things even if she is richer than u! However u can get help from her only if she offers! This does not make her a bad person or stingy! Get that straight!
So this is what marriage is about, thank God I never got involved in that crap smiley
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Rhozabeth(m): 2:46pm On Dec 25, 2020
BigJoe19:
So this is what marriage is about, thank God I never got involved in that crap smiley

That's not what marriage is about but that's the disposition of most women! More that's 90% of them! That's the way they are wired! No offence to them!
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Wittyglam(f): 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2020
When there is an issue don't walk away from home, stay and resolve it.
Check out my YouTube channel guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Caoely57c
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2020
ThreadOwner:

Why Did U Use A Female Moniker? And U Claimed Ur Wife Did Dis.
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 25, 2020
Truvel:
Why Did U Use A Female Moniker? And U Claimed Ur Wife Did Dis.
Are you happy now
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
I don't see anything wrong with sourcing money from your wife if there is a backed up reason, real man or not.

I think the problem is when the man is just feeding off of his wife, overly dependent and doesn't want to do anything about it.

Zzor:
Take your eyes off your wife's money, real men don't do that
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Bennysam: 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
sylve11:
Go hustle your own funds, my guy................ sad cool
Really this is what you comprehend in your brain?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Bennysam: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:

Yeye gyal

But the kind story all this so called married men dey bring here is annoying seriously

But all is well

Are you single?
I pray you get a stingy partner so that you will understand what he’s complaining
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by extol1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2020
debbydams:
lol �..I no disguise abeg..
Debbie, where in Ilorin are you?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by odinson1(m): 8:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Martinez39s:
I am going to give you a sound advice but I know you will likely not take it. Divorce your wife!

Commot hand from committed relationships and never ever place your hopes in a woman for the sake of love, friendship or anything. In fact, forget about love. While we men love women, women cannot love us and are only attracted to what they can benefit from you and how you make them feel. Women see us men as expendable utilities, and they are brutal ingrates not worth any sacrifice and investment.

As from today, you must abide by the following:
1) put yourself and your happiness and ambition first. Put them above men, women and children. Never put them before women in the name of love or for any reason. As far as love and relationships are concerned, women are not worth your sacrifices and investment. It will all be for nothing.
2) spend your time developing and enjoying yourself. Knowledge, finances and health. Life is short, and don't waste it on any woman.
3) stay away from committed relationships. If it is sex you want, you can get them without committed relationships.

Start doing these. As you do them, take out time to digest the red pill.

– Meme thread Part 1
– HardMirror's Red-pill topic.
– Meme thread Part 2
– GLYCOLYSISS'S red-pill thread.

After going through these topics, read Ubunja's miseducations.

So hardmirror is a redpiller too? I noticed most Nairaland Atheists are Redpillers
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by debbydams(f): 8:38pm On Dec 25, 2020
extol1:

Debbie, where in Ilorin are you?
why! M.done with nl guys.. U guys should stay away from me.. Nd I don't want to see any msg of my mail again pls.. How can one fool b saying mofe do e ni do ku do.. Iru arinfin wo niyen
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by extol1(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2020
debbydams:
why! M.done with nl guys.. U guys should stay away from me.. Nd I don't want to see any msg of my mail again pls.. How can one fool b saying mofe do e ni do ku do.. Iru arinfin wo niyen
so you have concluded that all nl guys are like that. well, I respect people with their opinion. shallom
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:07pm On Dec 26, 2020
I would have loved you to take your eyes off from ur wife money but the truth is that some women are just unfortunate and ungrateful even if you give them the whole world

In everything you are doing just make sure you are spending and taking care of your parents especially your mother cos those are the only people that can never let you down during a difficult period but you see women and wives of nowadays? Them get as them be may God just provide good and the better ones for us

Just take heart bro and henceforth pls for the sake of your respect and credibility pls never ask your wife 1 Kobo again til you die unless she deems it fit to give you willingly.

God will uplift you and protect your marriage sir.

Just take heart bro and God will elevate you
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Olakunleyakub(m): 8:16pm On Dec 26, 2020
You are correct

If not becos of religion that compulsory marriage trust me many people will boycott marriage cos it more unless like slavery and it does not favour men in anyway

You sacrifice everything you have to keep the marriage and appreciating it is a different things entirely

Both men and women of this generation have alot of problems to solve jawe
emmaodet:

Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by ThatKING(m): 8:48pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThreadOwner:
Are you happy now
Guy I dey quote you here... Wetin u dey do no good bro. Stop it
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2020
ThatKING:
Gee, wetin sup?
Re: Advice Needed; My Wife Is Stingy by Nobody: 7:44am On Dec 27, 2020
ThatKING:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Man Genuinely Fall In Love With A Lady Without Asking For Sex? / A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) / Masturbation Is Killing My Sexual Urge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.