Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office (6187 Views)

Am I Addicted To My Oga's Daughter? / What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Malawian Director Of Budget Caught Having Sex With Her Driver In The Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Sixfiguresmart(m): 5:02am On Apr 06, 2022
So, the boss's daughter just completed her masters and we are putting her through the secrets of the company's success and running. I run my own department. Therefore, I have the task to email all the details to her. She has relentlessly invited me to her office to explain every email that I sent to her. Is like repeating myself but no sweat I have to do it.

It is obvious to me that she is mesmerised with my knowledge in the business, speaking abilities and poise. Her eyes are always on my lips and chest and, I don't know if it's my teeth or lips but the way her eyes connect from eyes to lips and chest etc. Then, whenever I walk out the office, from the corner of my eyes I see her starring.

My boss has understood this awkward interaction and has 6 times jumped in to stop the flow. I saw them through the transparent glass arguing over what I didn't hear. But, now my relationship with this boss is tasteless. He wears a frown each time I get close and talks to me impolitely.

She stopped engaging me for two weeks but now the fire has erupted unstoppable. She now asks more about my personal life than work tasks. She now sends me text messages on whatsapp asking me to choose what bag she should buy, asking when I will go on vacation, what I do on vacation, why I am unmarried. Also, offers me tea and snacks which is a rarity. I have tried to be very formal with her at all levels.

She smiles seductively at me and I am getting really uneasy in my place of work now. Everyone knows and mocks me but I know that I am getting fired soon cos that man will kill for that girl. So, I am already in search of another job. I love my job and I want to keep it but in this environment, I know that if I resist her to a limit, she will start hating me and everything that I do will be criticised. As it has happened before.
Has anyone been in such a situation? How did you handle it?

6 Likes

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by matrix199(m): 5:09am On Apr 06, 2022
The solution is simple if you really want to keep your job.

Go buy plenty garlics and chew them regularly. I guarantee you, she'll look the other way after perceiving your breath. Thank me later ok?!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by falcon01: 5:16am On Apr 06, 2022
Do you like her? If No explain to her your fears even if you don't like her, explain your fears to her.

3 Likes

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by omotoshodontee1: 5:18am On Apr 06, 2022
Be banging her codedly and u guys will be keeping frown face while in office pending the time ur boss will accept his fate..Sha don't loose both the pussy and ur job

13 Likes

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Freestainworld(m): 5:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Just try and avoid her in the office, if possible, let her know your fears, if you like her, you can as well shoot your shot but outside the company environment and be very careful, the father will one day accept his faith unless you are a badly behaved person.

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Tony5050(m): 5:57am On Apr 06, 2022
Interesting....go to God in prayers, you will immensely get the best solution and approach to it. For now, we can only relatively give advice from our ends which possibly might not be suitable in your current situation.

Kindly check my signature for your Assignments, project writings, Advertisements, research works, etc...undecided
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by LordIsaac(m): 6:49am On Apr 06, 2022
Any human being that brings you down just by being around them must be avoided. You will soon lose your job, and she will do same to the next man that will take your place. Be careful!
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by house10s2: 7:22am On Apr 06, 2022
next week another story

6 Likes

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by ParinDesk: 7:26am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
So, the boss's daughter just completed her masters and we are putting her through the secrets of the company's success and running. I run my own department. Therefore, I have the task to email all the details to her. She has relentlessly invited me to her office to explain every email that I sent to her. Is like repeating myself but no sweat I have to do it.

It is obvious to me that she is mesmerised with my knowledge in the business, speaking abilities and poise. Her eyes are always on my lips and chest and, I don't know if it's my teeth or lips but the way her eyes connect from eyes to lips and chest etc. Then, whenever I walk out the office, from the corner of my eyes I see her starring.

My boss has understood this awkward interaction and has 6 times jumped in to stop the flow. I saw them through the transparent glass arguing over what I didn't hear. But, now my relationship with this boss is tasteless. He wears a frown each time I get close and talks to me impolitely.

She stopped engaging me for two weeks but now the fire has erupted unstoppable. She now asks more about my personal life than work tasks. She now sends me text messages on whatsapp asking me to choose what bag she should buy, asking when I will go on vacation, what I do on vacation, why I am unmarried. Also, offers me tea and snacks which is a rarity. I have tried to be very formal with her at all levels.

She smiles seductively at me and I am getting really uneasy in my place of work now. Everyone knows and mocks me but I know that I am getting fired soon cos that man will kill for that girl. So, I am already in search of another job. I love my job and I want to keep it but in this environment, I know that if I resist her to a limit, she will start hating me and everything that I do will be criticised. As it has happened before.

You're a big fool. Why do you think you must be richer than a woman in a relationship

You're too full of admiration of yourself that can't view your situation clearly. Would hell freeze if you had a proper healthy adult relationship her? You can catch her starring but can't see your own indiscretion and extremely low self esteem. Tueh

That's your life partner, don't be stvpid. Throw it away and regret along time. No use your sense

3 Likes

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Hector09(m): 7:28am On Apr 06, 2022
Lol u re playing with fire....face ur work, there re many girls out there
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 06, 2022
Hope say you know, there are many jobless youth waiting to take over your work if you are eventually sack. grin grin, don't mixed business with pleasure if you must at all show feelings for each other that can happen after closed hours from work cheesy

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by MoneyGoDrop: 7:47am On Apr 06, 2022
Office romance is never good unless you don't like the job. Trust me all these over pampered daddy's girls don't know what love is, and by extension shouldn't be messed with.
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by DaInferno(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2022
matrix199:

Go buy plenty garlics and chew them regularly. I guarantee you, she'll look the other way after perceiving your breath. Thank me later ok?!
no b everybody detest garlic o...I like the smell of it self.

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by CrownOfClay724: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2022
DaInferno:
no b everybody detest garlic o...I like the smell of it self.

If you like Garlic, you like gworo and alligator pepper grin
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by oke4babe: 9:08am On Apr 06, 2022
matrix199:

this kind advice they make me laugh like mad man for here o

4 Likes

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Oga. U be man. Its not until she say it openly. If you think she's lovable, open up. Ladies also fall in love before the man.
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Authoreety: 9:28am On Apr 06, 2022
An opportunity to be a boss is in the brewing
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Shadysen: 9:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Oh God when will I get this kinda of luck...see opportunity.
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by duduade: 9:46am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

The interview where you farted...
Have you been called

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by truthCoder: 10:19am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

This is potentially a case of sexual harassment at work.

Men suffer a lot of emotional attack at work and people don’t take them seriously when they complain.

If she makes a move, either you want to flow or not, ensure you document everything.

In this season of women wokeness, men should learn to fight back.

If the situation was reversed, it is these same feminists that will be crying blood.

Imagine an entitled female who after one year of divorce and alimony payments is still saying she is under emotional trauma and believes she should receive more payments.

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by fikayormi(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2022
Alaye bang the babe and keep your job

You can do both

Arrange with the babe make you dey coded for office and be banging her after work

Anytime wey the boss no dey around self , ur mind go calm do office fuvk and other of your dirty fantasies

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Kuriosmynd: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2022
It's very simple.
Invite her to a private discussion away from work place
Either in your house or in a bar.
Discuss her, yourself and her dad.
Tell her how being romantic at work will jeopardize his job as u will get fired based on her dad's reaction and passive anger u are getting already.
.... If she wants relationship ...start knacking on a condition she must keep mute about it and must be formal at work at all times otherwise u will stop seeing her.
No office romance for ur job. But knack the hell comot her brain for hotel
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Reggaemich(m): 10:37am On Apr 06, 2022
Don't mix business with pleasure

I know is not your fault

Try to be as formal with her as possible,

No matter what don't burge or succumb

Office romance does not end well, no matter how it starts

Note
The father is like a hawk watching for an opportunity to eat the Chick of a hen

Don't be the Chick

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by ITbomb(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2022
Just consider yourself fired already and start planning for another job (thankfully you are doing that) but don't lose two things, so go get the girl.
Take her out and tell her about your fears and how you want to handle it. And get laid
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Chidi2022: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

If you like Garlic, you like gworo and alligator pepper grin
As Ancestor wey him be.... Una no go kill me with laugh..
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

My guy find way collect o
One day dem go still sack u
Knack that pussy wotowoto
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Berezuski: 12:07pm On Apr 06, 2022
You are being watched (be very careful bro)
In other news, have some words with her about your impending predicament should you be sacked
But whatever happens, do not lose the both
Else the lady wasn't really into you or it was just a mere hallucination.
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Sixfiguresmart(m): 12:52pm On Apr 06, 2022
duduade:

The interview where you farted...
Have you been called
you bad. You are my type of paddy. I like your sense of humour. They haven't called yet. Haha

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Subsaharan: 12:55pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

She stopped engaging me for two weeks but now the fire has erupted unstoppable. She now asks more about my personal life than work tasks. She now sends me text messages on whatsapp asking me to choose what bag she should buy, asking when I will go on vacation, what I do on vacation, and why I am unmarried. Also, offers me tea and snacks which is a rarity. I have tried to be very formal with her at all levels.

She smiles seductively at me and I am getting uneasy in my place of work now. Everyone knows and mocks me but I know that I am getting fired soon cos that man will kill for that girl. So, I am already in search of another job. I love my job and I want to keep it but in this environment, I know that if I resist her to a limit, she will start hating me and everything that I do will be criticized. As it has happened before.

This is your girl my man, you have to stop being afraid and go for her.

She loves every bit of you, and if you feel the same way, you should rise over your insecurities.
Being in love with someone that you feel would threaten your masculinity is an Afrocentric way of looking at relationships.
There are a lot of things you have to unlearn my brother, no man would stand in the way of his daughter's happiness as far as he is comfortable with the situation.

She has decided to choose you, and if you have pondered about choosing her too then you have to go for it.

The first thing to do is to be brutally honest with her about your intentions toward her, it would pave the way for any kind of progress to be made.
I see the stars align with you, you only need your courage unless you may have missed a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be in love.
Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
Tales by daylight

1 Like

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by MrBachelor: 2:05pm On Apr 06, 2022
Only you carry your neighbour pant, still you your friend wife dey confide in, na still you teenage girl wan seduce, and only you oga pikin wan fvck.

Guy gettat from here.

4 Likes

Re: My Oga's Daughter And I Inside The Office by alshalz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
matrix199:

Very well spoken ,Legend

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Female Friend Received 4 Rounds Of Sex As Her Birthday Gift/Present. / Why Do Guys Take Ladies Friendship For Granted? / I'm Dead!!!... Guys Please How Do I Explain This To Her ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.