Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister (30392 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by sweetilicious(f): 9:45am On Dec 12, 2020
Akalia:
Sad. It is hard to blackout the good memories of a dead loved one. My dad's keep flashing from time to time, sometimes I cry when the flashes happen.
Me too

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Neddstark: 9:47am On Dec 12, 2020
Arry110:
Honestly I find it insensitive when people do give testimonies about somethings like accidents which took the lives of others, as long as someone died there's no good thing about that incident

There us something called "Grace" and "Destiny" but getting you to understand is like forcing an addict not to sniff coke. You are a lost cause.

4 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by EXOUSIAng: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
josebayo1:
This is a dead site. Something that has happened since last week chai

Your foolishness is just dancing on the streets.
Do you even know how NL works, Why didn't YOU open the thread here since the last week you are talking about....
You see all these threads posted on NL they were created by members.
How many threads have you created on NL??
ohhh sorry you need sense to create even a stupid thread....
Rubbish

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by yemitexcel(m): 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
It is well
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Ingriid(f): 9:52am On Dec 12, 2020
My wish: that nobody will ever die in this world but that will never happen coz we are born to die someday.

I feel ur pain sister , it’s never easy to lose a loved one. May God continue to keep and comfort u.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Arry110(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2020
[code][/code]
Neddstark:

There us something called "Grace" and "Destiny" but getting you to understand is like forcing an addict not to sniff coke. You are a lost cause.
"I'm a lost cause"?
Person like you go still call himself a Christian
Tomorrow you go use the same hand you use type this thing, carry bible - go church

3 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Presido95: 9:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Arry110:
Honestly that's why I didn't really like kechi, that plane crash was as a result of human negligence and she never said anything or raised awareness about it
Don't even try to blame that girl for anything regarding that crash. You don't know what she has gone through in life 'cos of what happened that day?

17 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by mamajaz(f): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Presido95:

Don't even try to blame that girl for anything regarding that crash. You don't know what she has gone through in life 'cos of what happened that day?

She might have been unconscious self. Probably sleeping or engrossed in reading before whatever caused that crash...then went unconscious...many things...

5 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Ifechi2020: 10:11am On Dec 12, 2020
[My dear, don't be lost without Christ. If at this point of ur life, u feel that God doesn't exist, I feel for u.
The fate of the two survivors is purely God's mercy. It is written " I will have mercy on who I will have mercy"
I advise that u go on ur knees, ask God to give u a sign if he really exist. Be sure he will. He doesn't desire ur soul to be lost. Do not let the blood of Jesus be a waste in ur life.
God bless u.

quote author=slawormiir post=96987015]Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to them...and for the two that survived
They survived because they were lucky
Thier surviving that plane crash has nothing to do with God

God doesn't give anyone a preferential treatment if actually he exist. ..to me there is no Supreme being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the world

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so for the fact that we didn't die today or rather we were lucky today to escape all the hundred ways to die doesn't mean we are unique and being guided and protected by one God
The death might still come tomorrow or next tomorrow
We were born to die[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by low2high: 10:25am On Dec 12, 2020
Let us remember the survival of that terrible crash.

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Jimmy231: 10:31am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

God doesn't give anyone a preferential treatment if actually he exist. ..to me there is no Supreme being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the world

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so for the fact that we didn't die today or rather we were lucky today to escape all the hundred ways to die doesn't mean we are unique and being guided and protected by one God
We were born to die
.Otin Ya were die die
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Jimmy231: 10:33am On Dec 12, 2020
Akalia:
Not everyone will die in the end. In fact many will be alive to witness the second advent of Jesus Christ as a king and judge.
Eti bere

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Akalia(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2020
Jimmy231:
Eti bere
meaning?
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Beremx:
It is well. My condolences to the bereaved.

I was wandering why the survivors haven’t told the world what actually happened on that flight. Is someone trying to silence them to talk?
What is there to be told? The plane crashed, simple. There would be nothing to remember if not commotion in the cabin. I lost my favourite uncle Patrick in that crash.

2 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by creamylicious(f): 10:45am On Dec 12, 2020
A parent I met recently recalled how he and his wife had to birth kids all over again in old age after they lost their grown up kids in that crash. The old man can never get over it.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Princessogaraya(f): 10:51am On Dec 12, 2020
I feel like crying too touching....take dear it really pain to loose our love ones
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Otunski: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2020
RIP to the dead!
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Otunski: 11:14am On Dec 12, 2020
Ifechi2020:
[My dear, don't be lost without Christ. If at this point of ur life, u feel that God doesn't exist, I feel for u.
The fate of the two survivors is purely God's mercy. It is written " I will have mercy on who I will have mercy"
I advise that u go on ur knees, ask God to give u a sign if he really exist. Be sure he will. He doesn't desire ur soul to be lost. Do not let the blood of Jesus be a waste in ur life.
God bless u.

quote author=slawormiir post=96987015]Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die

Eleri bu oloshi
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by UnbanEbenezar: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2020
Beremx:
It is well. My condolences to the bereaved.

I was wandering why the survivors haven’t told the world what actually happened on that flight. Is someone trying to silence them to talk?
only two people survived and they're not in the position to talk about it

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by tarantino1: 11:25am On Dec 12, 2020
Neddstark:

There's no such thing. Get off your useless high horse.
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by JoyNHope(f): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Arry110:
Honestly that's why I didn't really like kechi, that plane crash was as a result of human negligence and she never said anything or raised awareness about it

But how can you say you dislike Kechi because of that? She was just a child when this tragedy occurred.
You're just assuming that she know something that nobody else knows just because she was inside the aircraft.

Havent you heard when people inside cars that had accident will say things like " I dont know what happened o, we were going and then next thing, the car somersaulted several times"

Please let's try to be more sensitive abeg. After the excruciating mental and physical trauma the survivors went through you still expect to hear story from them just to satisfy your curiosity. Thats not good enough.
Place no demand on anyone, especially not on those who really owe you nothing.

And this goes for the lady mourning her sister too but her own is excusable because she directly affected by the tragedy too and is seeking for answers but still, it's not fair to demand that from the survivors.

Peace!

15 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Commanderinpips: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die

Oga does anything exist without being made?. There is truly a GOD and HE is the reason you are still breathing. Acknowledge HIM for your own good.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by ayandee: 11:45am On Dec 12, 2020
JoyNHope:

But how can you say you dislike Kechi because of that? She was just a child when this tragedy occurred.
You're just assuming that she know something that nobody else knows just because she was inside the aircraft.

Havent you heard when people inside cars that had accident will say things like " I dont know what happened o, we were going and then next thing, the car somersaulted several times"

Please let's try to be more sensitive abeg. After the excruciating mental and physical trauma the survivors went through you still expect to hear story from them just to satisfy your curiosity. Thats not good enough.
Place no demand on anyone, especially not on those who really owe you nothing.

And this goes for the lady mourning her sister too but her own is excusable because she directly affected by the tragedy too and is seeking for answers but still, it's not fair to demand that from the survivors.

Peace!
I completely agrée. It's not fair to demand that from survivors. They may know next to nothing about what happened. They've had different surgeries, suffered both psychological and emotional trauma and you still want them to talk. To say what exactly? If anybody needs explanation, they should contact airline company or the federal aviation authorities

4 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Eromzi(m): 11:50am On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die
Damnnn niggarr I hope you get well soon.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by SURElee(f): 11:53am On Dec 12, 2020
This Nigeria na wa, how come the survivors of this crash haven't said the little they know till date? Even the survivors of things like this give their accounts in foreign countries.
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by LadySarah: 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
My doc lost his son an ss3 student of Loyola in that crash. prompting his wife to go for IVF at 53 yrs which yielded twins. They are 14 already.

Rip and maY it never reoccur.
Ozoemena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Winneygirl(f): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
I understand her pain, but please let her not blame Bimbo Odukoyas PA who survived and keeps quiet.
Please do not blame those who survived the horrific accident. They suffer too.
PTSD is a big thing. You do not know how traumatic it would have been to be laying in the midst of dead bodies, hearing the cries of children burning to death, being unable to move, living that nightmare.
She has to live everyday with the memories of that day.
And she cannot provide any emotional comfort to those who lost their loved ones. Parents who lost their little children. Some might even wish that she had died and their own children lived.

So, you should not think that she has it easy because she survived.

3 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Dearlord(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Some events are best forgotten because no matter how it hurt we can never undo the event even the correction learn from it can not be similar to next that will occur.

So let just live our life with love & care and die and go to wherever our souls wished

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by tollyboy5(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Neddstark:

A fool says in his heart that "There is no God"
That verse was from a mythical book tho grin
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Prinznonny: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
May God continue to Grant her soul Eternal Rest and May perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul continue resting peacefully. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice / 5 Interesting, Yet Wierd Facts About Nigerians / Photos: Car Accident In Wuse II, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.