Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,148 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister (30393 Views)

Nigerian Man Shows Impressive Transformation Years After He Relocated Abroad / Nigerian Lady Mourns Her Sister Who Died In Motor Accident / Unibadan (UIMSA) Student And Her Sister Involved In A Ghastly Accident (graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Arry110(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
JoyNHope:

But how can you say you dislike Kechi because of that? She was just a child when this tragedy occurred.
You're just assuming that she know something that nobody else knows just because she was inside the aircraft.

Havent you heard when people inside cars that had accident will say things like " I dont know what happened o, we were going and then next thing, the car somersaulted several times"

Please let's try to be more sensitive abeg. After the excruciating mental and physical trauma the survivors went through you still expect to hear story from them just to satisfy your curiosity. Thats not good enough.
Place no demand on anyone, especially not on those who really owe you nothing.

And this goes for the lady mourning her sister too but her own is excusable because she directly affected by the tragedy too and is seeking for answers but still, it's not fair to demand that from the survivors.

Peace!
use this same energy when this kind of thing happens to someone close to you.
I didn't say I needed an explanation to satisfy my curiosity, if you could read and comprehend very well you will realise I made it clear that she didn't raise awareness about the causes of the crash
That plane crashed due to negligence and greed of the airport management- I didn't say she should go for interviews and narrate her ordeals, but she should help bring closure to parents and family members of the victims, my uncle died in that crash, court dragged the case for years and accused family members and parents of trying profit off their late kids

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Bar1941(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Rest in peace to them...and for the two that survived
They survived because they were lucky
Thier surviving that plane crash has nothing to do with God

God doesn't give anyone a preferential treatment if actually he exist. ..to me there is no Supreme being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the world

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so for the fact that we didn't die today or rather we were lucky today to escape all the hundred ways to die doesn't mean we are unique and being guided and protected by one God
The death might still come tomorrow or next tomorrow
We were born to die

Why did you change your WEED supplier?
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by UKBobo(m): 1:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Affected the Ikwuemesi family plenty.
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by kendological(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Akalia:
Not everyone will die in the end. In fact many will be alive to witness the second advent of Jesus Christ as a king and judge.
Story.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Neddstark: 1:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
tarantino1:

There's no such thing. Get off your useless high horse.

I can defend my reality. You can also defend your ignorance.
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Pandora112(f): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
So deep but it's well
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Blackdisciple(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

God doesn't give anyone a preferential treatment if actually he exist. ..to me there is no Supreme being up there in the sky that oversees the affair of the world

For every day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to die...so for the fact that we didn't die today or rather we were lucky today to escape all the hundred ways to die doesn't mean we are unique and being guided and protected by one God
We were born to die

Bro God Exist no 2 ways about that
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by donproject2(m): 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Arry110:
Honestly that's why I didn't really like kechi, that plane crash was as a result of human negligence and she never said anything or raised awareness about it

What do you expect her to say? Was she part of the crew? You won't be surprised if the innocent girl tells you she has liitle detail about the incident. She might also be reading online what really happened the same way we are too.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by tarantino1: 5:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Neddstark:

I can defend my reality. You can also defend your ignorance.

Your 'reality' based on what? I saw a madman arguing with an invisible being yesterday afternoon. He believed he was talking to someone, that's his reality.

I see another mental case here but I'll be a fool to argue with a lunatic about what's real or not.

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Neddstark: 6:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
tarantino1:

Your 'reality' based on what? I saw a madman arguing with an invisible being yesterday afternoon. He believed he was talking to someone, that's his reality.

I see another mental case here but I'll be a fool to argue with a lunatic about what's real or not.

Peace!

You are sounding extremely unintelligent. So tell me negro, how did you come to this world? Two intelligent apes mated thousands of years ago and gave rise to the human race? Or a meteorite hit earth and some energy spark brought life to humans? Please engage me. I can proof to you the existence of a Creator. I have being an atheist, and tried some other faith, that is why I understand your view and can clearly say you are wrong. However, before you are yet to delve deep into faith to criticize what people believe in. But I understand you are too mentally lazy so you will simply criticize from a distance as usual.
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by tarantino1: 6:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Neddstark:

You are sounding extremely unintelligent. So tell me negro, how did you come to this world? Two intelligent apes mated thousands of years ago and gave rise to the human race? Or a meteorite hit earth and some energy spark brought life to humans? Please engage me. I can proof to you the existence of a Creator. I have being an atheist, and tried some other faith, that is why I understand your view and can clearly say you are wrong. However, before you are yet to delve deep into faith to criticize what people believe in. But I understand you are too mentally lazy so you will simply criticize from a distance as usual.

All these heap of trash for me? grin

It appears I struck a nerve.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Neddstark: 6:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
tarantino1:

All these heap of trash for me? grin

It appears I struck a nerve.

My error. I expected your IQ to be average at least. My apologies.

1 Like

Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by YaksonFCA(m): 7:33am On Dec 13, 2020
RIP. condolences
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by horladexino(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die

I can bet with my balls this guy is an impostor and not slawormir that I know
I've observing this guy for a while
The Slawormir that I know believe in supreme being
I learnt he is a Muslim

Bring Slawormir Back
I really miss that guy
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by horladexino(m): 8:04am On Dec 13, 2020
Neddstark:

A fool says in his heart that "There is no God"

Don't mind this guy
Slawormir believe in God
Bring back Slawormir
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Newman20(m): 4:13am On Dec 14, 2020
horladexino:

I can bet with my balls this guy is an impostor and not slawormir that I know
I've observing this guy for a while
The Slawormir that I know believe in supreme being
I learnt he is a Muslim

Bring Slawormir Back
I really miss that guy

Not only that but this guy isn't original like the real Slawormir. He just re-uses old posts.

I bet he's a police officer looking for people to catch or something.

Or a kid looking to catch fun and likes on NL.

That is not the real Slawormir
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by stevio(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Are you normal?
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

We were born to die
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by donproject2(m): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
Neddstark:

You are sounding extremely unintelligent. So tell me negro, how did you come to this world? Two intelligent apes mated thousands of years ago and gave rise to the human race? Or a meteorite hit earth and some energy spark brought life to humans? Please engage me. I can prove to you the existence of a Creator. I have being an atheist, and tried some other faith, that is why I understand your view and can clearly say you are wrong. However, before you are yet to delve deep into faith to criticize what people believe in. But I understand you are too mentally lazy so you will simply criticize from a distance as usual.
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by Ifechi2020: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2021
Otunski:

Eleri bu oloshi

Back to sender
Re: Sosoliso Plane Crash 15 Years After: Woman Pays Touching Tribute To Her Sister by MufasaLion: 6:12pm On Oct 03, 2023
creamylicious:
A parent I met recently recalled how he and his wife had to birth kids all over again in old age after they lost their grown up kids in that crash. The old man can never get over it.

Birth kids at what age?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice / 5 Interesting, Yet Wierd Facts About Nigerians / Photos: Car Accident In Wuse II, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.