Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,605 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (41187 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Dreadlock69(m): 9:03am On Jan 07, 2021
I only did unnecessary things for love
1: buying a girl steady 200 airtime common address to go see am she no give me only to call for phone I think that's how female scam

2: giving someone who's not into me gift and she was like for what why people better and prettier than her accepted the gift I bought cause it was much and edible , brought it from where I work.

3:, turn to mumu in love in front of her parents and neighbor chaii teenage years anyway her mama like me. Spent only 5 hundred on her

4:, invested my emotion , mental health into a girl but not financially which led to a state of depression anxiety and heart racing didn't spend less than 5h on her

6:, gave a girl my money for food then to eat why I will was smiling in my class like mumu have done well. Didn't spend less than 5h on her

Have never given any girl money that will make me cry thanks to my mum for always holding my ATM then because if I want to use it though I was not 18 and already working .
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by UwaMmebii(m): 9:44am On Jan 07, 2021
alizma:

You mean he opened an account in your name, got an ATM card in your name, all without your knowledge and the bank processed everything for him without your appearance? Make una dey fear God at times o

As in eh! This lie tie wrapper
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by coolhumble(m): 5:38am On May 13, 2021
You won't even reply

Saw your DM pls reach me on
Dami.ojo@yahoo.com
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by winner37(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Licking and sucking Her salty place ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World / My Pre-wedding Picture. We Met On 2go / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.