Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? (41179 Views)

What Is The Most Stupid Thing You've Ever Done Because Of Love? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
enemyofprogress:
dominique is the best thing that has ever happened to me
why do I find it hard to believe that you and our dear Dominique are really that close, I hope it is not an infatuation ooo? Many guys would be really jealous of you bro, keep the flag flying for all the guys here on Nairaland! And pls make sure she does not escape the viper grin grin grin
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
uncleck:
Like I said, I was already celibating before I went broke. While I slept with numerous ladies within the one year of my recklessness, I never hurt anyone.
Use ur kini to get u out of ur broke state naw. Ain't u cheap fvcking for free undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by packmoney(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gave a quickie at NCCF backyard
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by muller101(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
emmy512:
Walked from Calabar road following her, till I got to transcop before I finally had the courage to talk to her.
She was the finest and I felt other guys finer than me where the ones that would scoop her, but I did anyways and that's how I became addicted to imo girls only.
where exactly from Calabar road. Let me know the category I can put you in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by emmy512: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
muller101:
where exactly from Calabar road. Let me know the category I can put you in.
Atakpa police station
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by SunLight11(f): 10:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
packmoney:
Gave a quickie at NCCF backyard
quite shocking
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Happy2020: 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gave a MF my coins. Never again.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by viceddy95(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mine was almost,,

When I decided to buy my girl friend abi ex,I don't know where she belong yet iPhone 11 for her birthday, after buying her Samsung A41 abi 40,which she didn't use upto a year before she started complaining that the phone was given her problems....I bought the phone for her,but was not in a hurry to give it to her ...so ,on a very good day I decided to test her by asking for her facebook password ,which she bluntly refused because there where too many cockroach inside her cupboard and she was surprised because she never expected me to ever ask her.... I was kind of simple and soft hearted, that was one of the reasons she was taking me for a fool and for granted ..what made angry was when she decided to manipulate me by bringing up trust issues,that I don't trust her blablabla. I told her ,young lady don't try to manipulate me into submission, who trusting you help,she started her quarrel, I look at her and laugh,then apologise to her for trying to invade her privacy which I already did unknown to her,which was the main reason I asked her for the password ..after a week ,she started forming so much caring and love and me was just laughing in my mind and showing same towards her,for her mind ,I don catch this mugu..
Until she asked for the iPhone, I bought for her,that was when she knew wahala dy grin cheesy cheesy,I just jejely and peacefully told I can't give her the phone again..I told her keep your facebook password to yourself and I will keep my phone to my self. she thought I was joking because of the love I had for her and my soft mind[b] ,but ladies and gentlemen ,I can happily tell you people, that the phone is still with me inside its carton [/b]...since march 2020 that I bought it....

12 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Olatlaccon:
Abeg tell me you are joking...please tell me it's a lie cos I don't want to believe it
Bruh me sef no blv am.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Candycrushy(f): 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
luminouz:

Why u lying na? undecided
Lying about what exactly?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Reex12(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
1bunne4lif:
i spent all my savings prior to my year one on her and became broke, forced her to retake waec and jamb. i'm happy she's a graduate while i'm a dropout.
hold on WTF?
your ancestors would ashamed of you right now
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by luminouz(m): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Candycrushy:

Lying about what exactly?

That you married a Yoruba man and he let you down undecided
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Candycrushy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
luminouz:

That you married a Yoruba man and he let you down undecided
Please go and read that comment one more time, then you can do your mentions
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by luminouz(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Candycrushy:

Please go and read that comment one more time, then you can do your mentions

Noooooo... Your comment indicated that he married you

Just tell.me what he did to you....
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Kanoski(m): 10:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
emmy512:
Atakpa police station
Mad ohh... Sha na straight road.. No really that far
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by 1bunne4lif(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Reex12:
hold on WTF? your ancestors would ashamed of you right now
is that so?
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by PatAnselm(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bigredmachine:
the craziest thing i ever did because of love was buying phone for an after one lady, again inviting 2 ladies from Imo state and Abuja to where i stay in Delta... i could also remember when i travelled to Auchi to see a girl i met online then... i have done so many other crazy things which when i remember them sometimes i laugh and some times i regret...

Ajala travel for love, so na you dey carry our auchi girls about then!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by ubola: 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Earned N6500 in an evening continuing education as a tutor immediately after my youth service in 2006. Met this girl whom the family never encouraged to further her studies after secondary school. went ahead to purchase JAMB form for her and even wrote the exam for her. she finally had admission and I started paying her 5K monthly from my 6k salary. Had to sleep hungry some nights trying to help an ingrate secure a future. Finally graduated and adviced me to ENDURE my hardship alone, that marriage is supposed to be ENJOYED not endured. Story I'll tell my son.

12 Likes

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by vickydevoka(m): 11:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lamanii22:
Hmmmm... Used my mum's money to buy a cake for him oo on his birthday... I just wanted to impress him.. I thought he was the one for me lol
I believe dis story die. Ladies can never forget anything de do for a guy buh can easily forget everything a guy did for her.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by vickydevoka(m): 11:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Easybela:
grin after I quit working, then bf convinced me to transfer all the money in my account into his so I won't be spending anyhow since am no longer working, I did transfer close to 800k to him. After a year,I visited Him and saw an ATM card with my name,didnt even know that he opened an account in my name,I secretly checked his phone alert and the money was very intact. It was risky, I practically placed my life on his palm,he didn't disappoint me even for a second, God bless that young man for me. Come 4th of next month, he walks me down to the altar. kiss
Life is all about risk.
If u don't risk it u might not eat de busuit
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by vickydevoka(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:
Me do crazy for which love? Just hear my story. Naso I wan go meet my gf for Ibadan o, I no call say i dey come, naso I reach ib go book hotel room o and I call her numb she no pick up, me wey be bad guy b4 i just reason barman ask am shay e get runs girl e fit help me call make I use am do short time.. U no go blv who show for my room..ajeh
Lie
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
,but ladies and gentlemen ,I can happily tell you people, that the phone is still with me inside its carton [/b]...since march 2020 that I bought it....[/quote]

Dash me na
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by DeHill(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Easybela:
grin after I quit working, then bf convinced me to transfer all the money in my account into his so I won't be spending anyhow since am no longer working, I did transfer close to 800k to him. After a year,I visited Him and saw an ATM card with my name,didnt even know that he opened an account in my name,I secretly checked his phone alert and the money was very intact. It was risky, I practically placed my life on his palm,he didn't disappoint me even for a second, God bless that young man for me. Come 4th of next month, he walks me down to the altar. kiss

U are truly lucky! U found a soulmate. More blessings!
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by vickydevoka(m): 11:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
Candycrushy:
I was everything a wife could be to him, but then, it ended in hot tears...
I fear who no fear Yoruba boys
Dis account is imposturous
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Effulgent(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
viceddy95:
Mine was almost,,

When I decided to buy my girl friend abi ex,I don't know where she belong yet iPhone 11 for her birthday, after buying her Samsung A41 abi 40,which she didn't use upto a year before she started complaining that the phone was given her problems....I bought the phone for her,but was not in a hurry to give it to her ...so ,on a very good day I decided to test her by asking for her facebook password ,which she bluntly refused because there where too many cockroach inside her cupboard and she was surprised because she never expected me to ever ask her.... I was kind of simple and soft hearted, that was one of the reasons she was taking me for a fool and for granted ..what made angry was when she decided to manipulate me by bringing up trust issues,that I don't trust her blablabla. I told her ,young lady don't try to manipulate me into submission, who trusting you help,she started her quarrel, I look at her and laugh,then apologise to her for trying to invade her privacy which I already did unknown to her,which was the main reason I asked her for the password ..after a week ,she started forming so much caring and love and me was just laughing in my mind and showing same towards her,for her mind ,I don catch this mugu..
Until she asked for the iPhone, I bought for her,that was when she knew wahala dy grin cheesy cheesy,I just jejely and peacefully told I can't give her the phone again..I told her keep your facebook password to yourself and I will keep my phone to my self. she thought I was joking because of the love I had for her and my soft mind[b] ,but ladies and gentlemen ,I can happily tell you people, that the phone is still with me inside its carton [/b]...since march 2020 that I bought it....

I would appreciate if you can forward it to me bro

I want to see if there's is something like last minute miracle, cos It would take an extreme miracle for me to use an iPhone before the year ends.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by TabletMan: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
viceddy95:
Mine was almost,,

If you don't want to use the phone... Gift it me with a token lipsrsealed lipsrsealed price of 30k
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by DeHill(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=96934335]I sighted my crush as she went to the back of the house to urinate, after she was done I went to the spot where she urinated and with index finger I touched part of the urine and rubbed it on my tongue feeling the taste of the urine.
And I somehow felt nice about it thereafter.
The lady is in the US now.[/quote
Omo, she don use ur DESTINY. lol
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by neurowale001(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
viceddy95:
Mine was almost,,

Give me na... I'll tell you my facebook password... Atleast man fit start business with a 11
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by Tohsynetita1: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Candycrushy:
I was everything a wife could be to him, but then, it ended in hot tears...
I fear who no fear Yoruba boys

there are still better Yoruba boys now.
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by enemyofprogress: 12:02am On Dec 11, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
why do I find it hard to believe that you and our dear Dominique are really that close, I hope it is not an infatuation ooo? Many guys would be really jealous of you bro, keep the flag flying for all the guys here on Nairaland! And pls make sure she does not escape the viper grin grin grin
when you are a fine boy and you’re also very good, cool and calm there is no girl you can’t win
Re: What's The Craziest Thing You've Ever Done For Love? by foleskay(m): 12:11am On Dec 11, 2020
apple30:
mmmn alot oo,I once value my lover more than my own mum DAT has but her life in d line for me he ended up
valuing an olosho neighbor of his than me grin,I cook his favorite banga soup n starch wt my sweat for him after all d long tutorial i went thru my mum to knw hw to prepare it ,just becus I came late he reject it n said I should go I ended up throwing it away,after dating for 4 to 5yrs I became not sexually attracted to him,i went on depression for months sad lost alot of money mmnn ,good news is he open my eyes to reality ,let me rest my case here lipsrsealed
Text me on whatsapp pls. 08061637389. I'd love to taste your bangs soup grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Just For Fun... Black And White Challenge,,,,,upload Your Black And White Photo. / Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / My Cute Brother And His Amiable Fiancée's Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.