Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? (56895 Views)

Who Is Ismail Mustapha A.k.a Mompha? See His Wife & Kids / Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Sheggy13(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

Brothers could kill brother but it doesn't destroy the bond. Parents may abandon children but at certain spiritual exercise, the parental names will be needed to connect the child as a offspring to the origin/cradle because it is what it is.
You are going spiritual now but do you know even the bible acknowledges that the bond of marriage is the strongest, stronger than that of parents and siblings? We can consider parents next but that of siblings is even the least of those 3 bonds and that is the case here for the P-Square brothers. Read up Mark 10:7-9, the words of Jesus Christ himself directly: " For this cause shall a man leave his father and his mother and cleave to his wife; And the two shall become one flesh: so they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man (anybody at all here be it parents or siblings) put asunder." Peter understands this key biblical principle of marriage/relationship more than his brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by abbey621(m): 3:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
You're not a family member, stop acting like you belong in it.

Neither are you but you already crucified Jude as if he stole your meat grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

If marriage covenant is stronger why do couple divorce. Look, brothers and sisters can fight but are connected from the same chromosomal mix forever. FOREVER!

If brothers & sisters come from chromosomal mix, why brothers to sisters usually kill themselves over properties?

Two people that have kids together, are not inseparable sir.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by simbrixton2: 3:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
cococandy:
They don’t know whether to wax misogynistic or tribalistic. Must be a hard life grin grin grin
200 percent of the time men stand by their nation why do you think men went to war with other men, why u feel say white men still dey tolerate their feminist white women

grow up. you need to start viewing society beyond the prism of gender
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by pocohantas(f): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
cococandy:
They don’t know whether to wax misogynistic or tribalistic. Must be a hard life grin grin grin

Sis!!! I saw one that would always say it is a waste of resources paying bride price for non-virgin Nigerian females on a thread, he was seriously defending the exorbitant marriage list in South East. In his words “Igbo girls are gold and men from other regions should leave them alone”.

Hard life... grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Fmghewzy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
greymiles:

That’s because an afonja got between them
Those people are deadly

Idiot what is your issue with Yoruba,this is the third tribalistic comment I am seeing you make today.

Go get a life,the same Yoruba you castigate is the same your igbo Brothers partner with and are successful.

I am starting to think it is the igbos on Nairaland that are tribalistic and foolish not all of them.

More than 5 igbo families live on my street,and yet they don't have this foolish mentality as most of your kind in this forum

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by cococandy(f): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hehe. cheesy
pocohantas:

Sis!!! I saw one that would always say it is a waste of resources paying bride price for non-virgin Nigerian females on a thread, he was seriously defending the exorbitant marriage list in South East. In his words “Igbo girls are gold and men from other regions should leave them alone”.

Hard life... grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by backnbeta(f): 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Wicked 'fans' are only waiting to hear he has divorced his beautiful wife...leave him alone, wife and children are also blood and not water!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sheggy13:

You are going spiritual now but do you know even the bible acknowledges that the bond of marriage is the strongest, stronger than that of parents and siblings? We can consider parents next but that of siblings is even the least of those 3 bonds and that is the case here for the P-Square brothers. Read up Mark 10:7-9, the words of Jesus Christ himself directly: " For this cause shall a man leave his father and his mother and cleave to his wife; And the two shall become one flesh: so they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, let not man (anybody at all here be it parents or siblings) put asunder." Peter understands this key biblical principle of marriage/relationship more than his brothers.

Even its because these guys are celeb, in many families today, several brothers or sisters of same parents, hardly talk to each other, at least 7 out of 10 family.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by SocialJustice: 3:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
abbey621:

Neither are you but you already crucified Jude as if he stole your meat grin grin grin
He's their elder brother and immediate closest family member. It is his duty to keep the family together since their parents are no more.

There are some things common sense should dictate I do not need to be a family member to see how Jude has failed in his role as the Okoye family head.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by simbrixton2: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
pocohantas:

Hard life... grin
just like toke makinwa was hating on reno omokri wife and daughter good women are against you bitter women

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

Brothers could kill brother but it doesn't destroy the bond. Parents may abandon children but at certain spiritual exercise, the parental names will be needed to connect the child as a offspring to the origin/cradle because it is what it is.

I try to check ur profile to see if you are human or dummy.

Pls read what you wrote again.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by praiseneo(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
I wish you both long life but surely you won’t die the same day shey? I want to see what will happen when such thing happen
Pls I said I wish them both long life
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ceeceeuwa: 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
AfonjaMuslim:
Your Yoruba wife isn't your blood
The two became one when they got married!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 3:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

If brothers & sisters come from chromosomal mix, why brothers to sisters usually kill themselves over properties?

Two people that have kids together, are not inseparable sir.

Death dissolves every marriage and frees the living party. Recall "till death do us apart". But as far as the earth continues to exist, death doesn't end siblinghood as at certain spiritual exercise, lineage are recollected. Even in Bible, lineage is a big deal . No one can escape from joint origin.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by omojesu202(m): 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mintum:
This one na marketing strategy to promote his new single.

Everything na marketing strategy. Is it even a crime to market your product even if you choose any strategy??
Park well,
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ceeceeuwa: 3:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

If marriage covenant is stronger why do couple divorce. Look, brothers and sisters can fight but are connected from the same chromosomal mix forever. FOREVER!
But they are still married and not divorced. They are one!
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Sheggy13(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Even its because these guys are celeb, in many families today, several brothers or sisters of same parents, hardly talk to each other, at least 7 out of 10 family.
That's just the truth because as members of the family start growing with their own wives/husbands and kids, rivalries/strife start setting in between siblings and many go their separate ways scattered about different parts of the country and the world, hardly meeting up or communicating like before when they were still kids. You expect such bonds to be stronger than that of a woman that sleeps and wakes on same bed with you daily, carrying your kids in her womb through pain, going through thick and thin with you? Don't mind these people, they are only being emotional/sentimental/tribalistic.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by stasius: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
How is it our business?

Next please.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sheggy13:

Death dissolves every marriage and frees the living party. Recall "till death do us apart". But as far as the earth continues to exist, death doesn't end siblinghood as at certain spiritual exercise, lineage are recollected. Even in Bible, lineage is a big deal . No one can escape from joint origin.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Tonymegabush1(m): 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Family issues shouldn't be brought online, adults behaving like kids
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Dollanaira: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
hmmm
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

And death will dissolve woman that bore you children and vice versa?

If death can dissolve that, definitely it will dissolve lineage. Going by ur illustration

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by abbey621(m): 3:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
SocialJustice:
He's their elder brother and immediate closest family member. It is his duty to keep the family together since their parents are no more.

There are some things common sense should dictate I do not need to be a family member to see how Jude has failed in his role as the Okoye family head.

You're full of sh*t! Duty? If a junior one disrespects or continues to disrespect me as an elder, it is not my duty to apologize to him or her, it is not my duty to bring him or her closer, your mentality is whack! It is the reason many youths today lack manners and proper training, all in the name of keeping family together, elder must call monkey, uncle? In Yorubaland elder never apologizes to junior ones, it's a taboo but since they are SE or SS, I guess rubbish is allowed.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by simbrixton2: 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
cococandy:
Hehe. cheesy
igbo women stand by their men too many of them believe in biafra alongside their men dere is no confusion anywhere you are the one being extremely narrow minded and selfish
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

But they are still married and not divorced. They are one!

What led to this argument was somebody who said that marriage bond is superior to sibling bond and in this case twin-sibling bond. My stand is sibling bond is implicitly superior.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Chicastle: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is becoming a triangle o

May be the " Adjacent" side will tell the whole story
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by KaptainAfrika: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
The power of pvssy...
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 3:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

And death will dissolve woman that bore you children and vice versa?

If death can dissolve that, definitely it will dissolve lineage. Going by ur illustration

Death doesn't dissolve lineage. Death builds up lineage into hierarchy that can be traced as the case even in Bible.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is high time Nigerians let these brothers be.

It is a pity people don’t know that the blood in the twins has been watered down

Na by force to square the P?

I wonder oh. They should let them be.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by classicfrank4u(m): 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

Where did you get this stupid statistics from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Sheggy13:

That's just the truth because as members of the family start growing with their own wives/husbands and kids, rivalries/strife start setting in between siblings and many go their separate ways scattered about different parts of the country and the world, hardly meeting up or communicating like before when they were still kids. You expect such bonds to be stronger than that of a woman that sleeps and wakes on same bed with you daily, carrying your kids in her womb through pain, going through thick and thin with you? Don't mind these people, they are only being emotional/sentimental/tribalistic.

Am yet to understand, how one will instruct a full grown man to divorce his wife that bore him kids just because he is foolish elder brother? Blood ko zobo ni!

No single tangible reason

We need to respect one another opinions, that's why advanced countries are relatively peaceful than Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan & A Cow: Yemi Solade Compares Both Not Knowing She's A Celebrity / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Chioma, Davido & Naira Marley At Tiwa Savage's 'Celia' Album Listening Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.