Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? (56889 Views)

Who Is Ismail Mustapha A.k.a Mompha? See His Wife & Kids / Actor Osita Iheme, Wife, Kids And Things You Probably Didn't Know About Him / P'square Breaks Up Again? "Nyash Go Open You'll Know Blood Is Thicker Than Juju" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Decryptor:
Peter Okoye always yarning trash!

Why won't you say that when he married non Igbo.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Paulpenny(m): 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
This immature motherfucker should shut the fuvk up already.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by victorazyvictor(m): 4:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This is becoming a triangle o

I tell you.

Since one corner comot from the square, it has become triangle, they have been struggling and trying to find their angle.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by zudozz: 4:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Senselez lot..their mum will be turning in her grave..
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ewelike98925: 4:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
hope naira Marley and Davido wey dey bark don here, he don say no more psauare, so that's all. if you love peter listen to his music, So as Paul.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by djon78(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
emonis88:
ok if una no know make una know now. once brothers start getting married , women who ve other ideas apart from them being together as brothers come into d picture. The wife(not girl friend o!)il think about herself, her children (when she has kids)and lastly her husband, she fit even put her siblings before d husband , so brothers if they fight when they r married it is harder to reconcile them than if they fight when they r single. To tell u say d problem weh woman cause for garden of eden still dey them body, them still dey cause wahala dey go.

Actually when a man marries
His first family is his wife and children
Before anyone else

But the wisdom is for a man to marry a woman who relates well with his family and also his family accepting the wife

This has been a very big problem for many families
Marriage brings a kind of rift
Either from the relatives or the wife
Learning how to manage it is wisdom
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

You see! You are speaking with two sides of the mouth. Didn't you consider that when you said sibling bond is stronger than marital bond. Refer to your post! What if your wife was a twin, and she chooses her twin over you her husband?
Or is there an exception because she is a woman?

Female twins siblinghood can't die with marriage since they share the same origin. A MENTALLY BALANCED female twin joins a man's family in marriage but maintains a healthy bond with her twin sister but relates legally and conjugally to her husband in a positive way. No SANE man who marries a twin female will discourage her wife from bonding with her twin sister because he knows what he is entering from first day.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by lomprico(m): 5:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Peter no get sense tru tru.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Mjpem23(m): 5:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:

Serious shocked?

You mean one of the wife is Yeruba?
No wonder, now I understand

Government truly need to regulate social media bill

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by writetopoker2: 5:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
olaboy001:

Oloriburuku.. When Paul dey enjoy Lola's wealth before fame unah forget say she be yoruba.. Peter is not ungrateful to Lola that's why he married her

I doubt if you are OK, him tell you say nah any stupid wealth make am marry her?

Mumu group
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ensamy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
and flying high like a kite
With Square buttock like Tonto.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by babaluckey: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
The spiritual meaning of twins is generally connected to the symbolic meaning of life.
Spiritually, twins represent an understandable element of security in life going forward. Mr. P and Rude boy are one, and They're untouchable in Jesus name. They gonna settle their differences someday.

Ephesians 4:31-32
Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by djon78(m): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

Female twins siblinghood can't die with marriage since they share the same origin. A MENTALLY BALANCED female twin joins a man's family in marriage but maintains a healthy bond with her twin sister but relates legally and conjugally to her husband in a positive way. No SANE man who marries a twin female will discourage her wife from bonding with her twin sister because he knows what he is entering from first day.

Even the bonding may not be strong after marriage
My elder brothers wife is a twin
There was no way you will know
She is more focused on her husband and children
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Josywhyte: 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
How una matter take add money for my account? Nansense
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ceeceeuwa: 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

So, should your wife choose her twin over you her husband!
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Donspicey: 5:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
cruzita:
wahala no dey finish...just choose ur wahala wisely and deal with it....this time around...every mallam with his kettle ooo

No be lie........

Las las dem still dey cash out......
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
djon78:

Even the bonding may not be strong after marriage
My elder brothers wife is a twin
There was no way you will know
She is more focused on her husband and children

There is no way a TRUE twin who share the same birthday and childhood memories will not relate to each other in a healthy way. So, the issue of "There was no way you will know" is an aberration. Your elder brother has every cause to be concerned because I am sure he would want his children to share both joys and pains of each even as adult.

Yes, sh*t happens. The case of Psquare is an avoidable sh*t that happened.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Adgraced: 5:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
The fans get time! Whether they settle or not how e take ease my stress on lagos traffic?!
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Awoo88: 5:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
This guy no get brain
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by festacman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

So, should your wife choose her twin over you her husband!

It is not matter of choosing who over who. It is matter of keeping everything in its place. It is matter of giving everyone from siblings, husband, extended family members, friends, work boss and colleagues to pastor their due as SOCIALLY BALANCED being living in the human society.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
sholay2011:
It will shock most people that the full meaning of that quote actually means the reverse of what you think it means. The full quote is:
"The Blood of Covenant (for example marriage) is thicker than the water of the womb (for example, siblings)".

Oh wow
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by ceeceeuwa: 5:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
festacman:

It is not matter of choosing who over who. It is matter of keeping everything in its place. It is matter of giving everyone from siblings, husband, extended family members, friends, work boss and colleagues to pastor their due as SOCIALLY BALANCED being living in the human society.
Now you come! If everyone understands this, then we will have a peaceful society. But the truth is, everyone wants to go past their boundary,thereby creating rivalry.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by JustforMen: 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
poco leave we redpillers alone na... watin consan redfill with fee squa? Say we be redfill no mean say na zobo ooo?
dis gal na red fill fit you gan... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
pocohantas:

He made sense here. The only people angry he didn’t chase his wife (Lola) and stick to Psq are;

1)Red pillers- these ones are angry a man LOVES his wife.

2)Tribal warlords- These ones are angry the said wife is Yoruba.

The confused people in this whole drama would be Yoruba redpillers. They really want to uphold the bro-code, but their sister’s happiness is at stake here. So, for the Oduduwa people, they will pick Lola over the brotherhood.

I have seen guys who call NIGERIAN girls olosho, turn Voltron when you say IGBO girls are oloshos. It is really easy to get rational responses from Nigerians. Just throw in a little of everything; religion, gender and tribe- sit back and relass.

Allow MrP be. cheesy

Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Ikem11(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Amotolongbo:
and flying high like a kite
You 2 just got a nice lyrics now grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Decryptor(m): 6:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Why won't you say that when he married non Igbo.

That's the exact reason he is yarning trash na cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Steps185: 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Clear matters! Mr P you are matured man may God bless your generation. I love this tour code, you are trully wise indeed.
Your broda is rude boy na pikin thins him forget say mm marry too.
My broda follow your lead to be frank you inspire me today and i am now automatically your fan forever.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Spiritz: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Love is thicker than blood
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by pocohantas(f): 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
DMerciful:
This babe too wise......nor oppress your guy with too much sense o grin

There are men and there are men. The kind of man that’ll be oppressed is not one I’ll be with. There is no oppression here sef, not when he is constantly improving himself and the ability to think on my feet was the major attraction.grin
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by sukar886: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mumu...
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by andyanders: 8:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
This twins are pure incarnete of Esau and Jacob.
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by olaboy001(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
writetopoker2:

I doubt if you are OK, him tell you say nah any stupid wealth make am marry her?

Mumu group

I go still tell you loud � say nah you no get sense you can still ask my why
Re: Peter Okoye: Blood Is Thicker Than Water! Are My Wife & Kids Water Or Zobo? by Klass99(f): 8:57pm On Dec 10, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere's Look After Hearing Flavour Say He'll Get Married Soon / Jude Okoye, Others Unhappy With Peter's Marriage / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.