Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 - Investment (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 (44869 Views)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? / Avoid These 8 Common Investment Mistakes / 5 Investment Mistakes That Will Make You Broke - How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by qwertyboss(m): 1:27pm On Jan 06, 2021
the truth is that when an investor tells you that he will provide a certain percentage ROI monthly, he is indirectly telling you that you can also lose such amount of your investment in the same period...
that is

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Abiodunhezekiah(m): 1:31pm On Jan 06, 2021
drizzledav:

What is quintessential

Send me a WhatsApp message to know more about them.

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Roddyricch1(m): 3:54pm On Jan 06, 2021
I lost 1.2m last year 2020.

I have always wanted to open a bet shop and PES shop, I decided to give it a trial.

I finally got the shops, got the equipments needed, did everything I was supposed to do. The business crashed in less than 3 months, the location wasn't for that type of business. All of these happened because I am not in Nigeria and I gave my best friend money to help me set these businesses up and also manage them. I finally got to sell some of the equipments for a paltry sum that isn't even up to half of the amount I spent.

I learnt the hard way but we move, I believe with time I will recover all I lost. It is well.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
9japarrot:
Ok let's try and connect outside here so we can discuss more about it..

Don't fall for his gimmick, he is a scam, don't say i didn't tell you oo
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by 9japarrot: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2021
Yea thanks and he's still a toddler in his game..

SaintUlot:

Don't fall for his gimmick, he is a scam, don't say i didn't tell you oo
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Melaninprincess(f): 5:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
This year I'm being proactive. Last year, I dulled a lot of deals. That's why I have started with FCMB for my usual savings. And I'm looking at more cryptocurrencies to invest in.

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by fireback: 6:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
drizzledav:

Can you enlighten me more about chymall and crypto trading
if you like yourself, don't go into chymall for now. they have stopped paying and have ceased all the investors money till next 4months before they start paying again, that's if they will ever pay again. they have put all accounts on hold, so I advise you hold your money too till after 4 months before investing with them. many investors want to join but are waiting for them to start paying the old people first before they can join. if at all they will pay.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Heavance(m): 8:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
GetMeRight:

These people need to learn from the likes of ymodulus. This craziness about online ponzi schemes being tagged fx and agric has to stop.

He's not the only sensible one here o. What about you, me, Kingsbridge and Heavance? Lol
I just close my window dey observe o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by AnthonyAk(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2021
I took out too much money from my crypto portfolio should have just let it sit and invested more
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Ennyholar: 9:36pm On Jan 06, 2021
My biggest plan for 2021 will be to maximize my savings on iNest account from FCMB and earn up to 10% interest on my savings.

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Whiteshield: 10:25pm On Jan 06, 2021
Ennyholar:
My biggest plan for 2021 will be to maximize my savings on iNest account from FCMB and earn up to 10% interest on my savings.
Melaninprincess:
This year I'm being proactive. Last year, I dulled a lot of deals. That's why I have started with FCMB for my usual savings. And I'm looking at more cryptocurrencies to invest in.

Stop spamming here with useless ads from paid handles. Get that your philandering nuisance of an MD out of the way. Very soon, you will start handling depositors funds the way your MD handles people's wives.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Alexxien: 7:09am On Jan 07, 2021
obembet:
To me, let me keep enjoying my weekend 5 odds... Am ok with that...I make profit at least 3 out of 4 weeks in a month. My bf prefer to give me odds instead of money and am ok with it.

We move
Geeeez. You sound like a man angry

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Notimeisano: 10:06am On Jan 07, 2021
springtech:

I didn't join any pump group myself. Because they are kind of expensive. Imagine paying $1500 to join one.
So i make do with free group that occasionally drop pump calls. But the profit is not as much as that made by those in the pump groups, reason being that they buy way ahead of you, at lower entry prices.

Bro will really appreciate if you can add me any eth group. Thanks. Zero 81. 10 one 80. 200
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by alexvic12: 11:29am On Jan 07, 2021
kizwid:

buying of food stuff from North to the East is what I have great interest for... but I haven't find the right plug... please can you be of help

Sent you a pm
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2021
JayDaily:
See my topics and contact me, let's make money!

2020 was just like any other year to me.

In shot, 2020 was the year I made over 50m in August!

So?

Fake, don't fall for his scam. Run for your life
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by kizwid(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
alexvic12:

Sent you a pm
Thank you for the feed, have replied the pm. also that's my whatsapp number below
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Jooz: 4:46pm On Jan 07, 2021
Hello
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Oluwahelpme(m): 5:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
Kfed4ril:

What is the minimum I can invest with you?
Can u afford N5milion?
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
Jooz:

Hello bro, I was the one who called. You asked me to quote.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by ValuedTreasure(m): 10:18pm On Jan 07, 2021
Interesting...

Thank you.

megastu:
I am interested in learning Crypto trading. Any leads?
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by AgroWestaf: 10:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
quote author=Roddyricch1 post=97782490]I lost 1.2m last year 2020.

I have always wanted to open a bet shop and PES shop, I decided to give it a trial.

I finally got the shops, got the equipments needed, did everything I was supposed to do. The business crashed in less than 3 months, the location wasn't for that type of business. All of these happened because I am not in Nigeria and I gave my best friend money to help me set these businesses up and also manage them. I finally got to sell some of the equipments for a paltry sum that isn't even up to half of the amount I spent.

I learnt the hard way but we move, I believe with time I will recover all I lost. It is well. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Prodigy777(m): 6:58am On Jan 08, 2021
Mumaraoluwa:
heard it's a scam Sha. Someone said they scammed her
Maybe she was scammed by those who have been impersonating racksterli. Racksterli is legit.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by mainkendo: 8:03am On Jan 08, 2021
grin
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by myonekobosay: 10:20am On Jan 08, 2021
Collected 750k loan and tripled it trading cryptos within a month. Got info that a dream home was up for sale at 15m went all in 125x leverage in futures and lost 2m on August 1st within 5 minutes. Sat down on the floor and cried like a baby

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Jerry59: 10:51am On Jan 08, 2021
myonekobosay:
Collected 750k loan and tripled it trading cryptos within a month. Got info that a dream home was up for sale at 15m went all in 125x leverage in futures and lost 2m on August 1st within 5 minutes. Sat down on the floor and cried like a baby
Damn! Trading futures is very risky
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by landproglobal: 11:07am On Jan 08, 2021
Abiodunhezekiah:
MY INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE THIS YEAR 2020

50% Capital - Low risk but at least my capital is safe.
Piggyvest use to give 10% p.a but now gives 8% p.a.

30% capital- Mid Risk
1 diversified into about 2 agro techs.

Farmcrowdy- so far so good. payment to be next year
Agropartnerships - so far so good. payment next year

20% capital - high risks

Quintessential: Gotten paid twice with no stress. Highly recommended. Let me know if you interested.

MBA - I joined July offline so my Nov payment was delayed. Got paid 3/6.
-

Things I'm looking forward to next year 2021

Probably do more of high risk investment cause have grown my risk appetite. Will definitely continue with piggyvest and Agropatnership cause they have been very reliable and almost risk free.

All my savings will be in stable coin like USDT so I can beat inflation.

I'm looking to invest more in Quintessential and TonsoElite cause of the compound interest.

I will avoid MBA moving forward until they're very much stable.

Finally, I will start learning cryptotradimg instead of Forex. E get why....

NB: This is for education purpose not an investment advice.

Money kept in bank is money wasted!

If you got fund in saving account particularly in “Naira” at this period of time am afraid it’s not a wise decision as your money is loosing value by the day. Why not lock up your Funds in our Homify platform where you are guaranteed return on investment?

Homify has 3 products offers

1. Investments
2. LandBanking
3. Homes

*Investment*
Homify offers attractive affordable, flexible, and secure investment that allows investors to earn 20% ROI in 6 months, and 45% ROI in 12 months at 50,000 per unit

*LandBanking*
LandBanking allow investors the opportunity to participate in real estate ownership deals with an option to resell at 20% in 6 months and 50% in 12 months and sell back to the company in 6 or 12 months. (Buy back guaranteed)Investors can decide not to sell after these periods also.

*Homes*
Homify is delivering affordable luxurious smarthomes with up to 3 years flexible payment plan. This offer allows you to move into your luxurious smart home when you complete 50% of your payment.

Click here to learn more and to sign up
https:///eMGmxfW

You can also call: 08143184741, 07054008910 for further enquiry or to book site inspection
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Baseman2: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2021
kabillionaire:
investing in two businesses that I wasn't on ground to do it personally..turn out I just established it for guys.so painful, but lessons learnt.

Very correct
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Hushee(m): 12:04pm On Jan 11, 2021
Roddyricch1:
I lost 1.2m last year 2020.

I learnt the hard way but we move, I believe with time I will recover all I lost. It is well.

Sorry about this, I'll advice you to look into lands. Find time to come home yourself to buy them.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Hushee(m): 12:31pm On Jan 11, 2021
kizwid:

buying of food stuff from North to the East is what I have great interest for... but I haven't find the right plug... please can you be of help

I'm in the North, let me know if I can help.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by qwertyboss(m): 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
kizwid:

contact me at 09063829711 if you are serious...
but are you really ready?
I can connect you to people who go as far as Niger Republic to source for cheaper produce and livestock...
they have trailers to transport your goods to any location in Nigeria.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
ade2008:

Crime alert management are fraudulent people. I later discovered this after I invested all my life savings with them, in millions . So many fraudulent people in ibadan. the same with Hamitech investment. I regret my action in 2020. I'm no longer interested in any investment again

Not a good experience learning through the hard way.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.