Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,067 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 - Investment (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 (44905 Views)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? / Avoid These 8 Common Investment Mistakes / 5 Investment Mistakes That Will Make You Broke - How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2021
PAY AS YOU GO SOLAR
Buy Solar Energy System Today And Pay Small small for 24 Months

***Are you Spending too much on #Fueling #Generator cost every Night?

***Did you know many homes today are saving huge on their energy cost by using this alternative?

***Would you be interested in an alternative that guarantees you save money while enjoying 24hrs Uninterrupted Electricity?

***What if you could buy a #Solar #Energy #System today without hurting your finances by spreading payment conveniently over 24 months in monthly installments?

We have Solar Packages advertised as follows

1.BRONZE
2.SILVER
3.GOLD
4.PLATINUM

1. Pick Application Form(7,Ogunnoiki Street Via Lagos/Benin Expressway Sagamu Ogun State
Sagamu )

Apply Online @ www.brightsenergy.com

2.Select Easy Payment Plan Suit Your Finances Power

3.Make Initial Deposit

4. Sign Contract Agreement

5.Spread Remaining Balance For 24 Months

Only at Bright Energy
Call to place order 07058562938
Whatssap 08187995847
www.brightsenergy.com
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by KBARBIE(f): 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Titugirl:

Low risk investment. It could either be short term or long term

Happy weekend ... I'll like to propose an investment to you. I work with a company called Oxford International Group, we are into real estate, agriculture, micro finance.

Our mortgage investment works like this; You invest with us and get your ROI upfront and your capital after the stipulated time. For instance you invest 1m with us, you get your 45%ROI UPFRONT, and get your capital which is the 1m at 16months.

Also you can invest in our agriculture sector, the agrovest. Here you invest your capital for 35% ROI for 14months or 29%ROI for 12months.

Benefits:
1. Our farms are insured by Leadway Assurance
2. A post dated cheque will be issued to you to ascertain payment.
3. A deed of agreement will be issued to you also.

#so you don't need to doubt us with your capital.

You can check up our website
http://www.oxfordgroupafrica.com

For more information, please call 08174269585

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Adeyemitoheeb1: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
[color=#770077][/color]
mohd001:

please sir can u educate us on why crypto trading is better than forex trading?
pls expantiate on it
I'm also curious to know the reason why
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Adeyemitoheeb1: 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
Trabelsi10:

Forgive me it's gonna be a bit long but I'll summarize

Yeah, so sorry I was so busy when you called... Around last year, a friend initiated me to an investment program... This one is physical. To cut the story short, I borrowed 50k to invest before and later collected the money I lent my brother 30k and added it, making it 80k. So the game gave the ROI to the one month applicants which made me trust them and add the 30k.

I actually applied for the three months package, so after 1½ month, their store got locked, their number isn't longer going and they never came back that's when I knew I had entered one chance.
cried and cried and cried... hmm
Trust my people the invaded their store, opened the door and carted away the usable items like rotating chairs and other things. Since then, I started doing some rough works to pay, Guy man go to bed a times without eating... I salivate over cheap snacks no money to buy... But I thank God I'm about to finish the money I owe. Reply if you see this

So I can tell you the second time I got scammed online and the screenshots...
Damn! You're truly a man
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Adeyemitoheeb1: 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2021
SaintUlot:

10k usd?
maybe it's #10,000
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Adeyemitoheeb1:
Damn! You're truly a man
Thanks bro.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by stupidmod3: 8:30am On Feb 17, 2021
Babisha10:
E no go better for the owner of crowd1 in this life.. Hmmm my 90k
wetin happen bro
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Ikfreeze(m): 6:49am On Feb 19, 2021
Abiodunhezekiah:
MY INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE THIS YEAR 2020

50% Capital - Low risk but at least my capital is safe.
Piggyvest use to give 10% p.a but now gives 8% p.a.

30% capital- Mid Risk
1 diversified into about 2 agro techs.

Farmcrowdy- so far so good. payment to be next year
Agropartnerships - so far so good. payment next year

20% capital - high risks

Quintessential: Gotten paid twice with no stress. Highly recommended. Let me know if you interested.

MBA - I joined July offline so my Nov payment was delayed. Got paid 3/6.
-

Things I'm looking forward to next year 2021

Probably do more of high risk investment cause have grown my risk appetite. Will definitely continue with piggyvest and Agropatnership cause they have been very reliable and almost risk free.

All my savings will be in stable coin like USDT so I can beat inflation.

I'm looking to invest more in Quintessential and TonsoElite cause of the compound interest.

I will avoid MBA moving forward until they're very much stable.

Finally, I will start learning cryptotradimg instead of Forex. E get why....

NB: This is for education purpose not an investment advice.

I think you should invest more in yourself in 2021.

this will yield you the highest ROI.

learn high demand skills like copy writing, digital marketing, web design, AI, ETC

If you are interested in being a good copywriter

Check out the offer in this sales letter by my teacher Andy
��

https:///Andycopywriting
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Mumaraoluwa: 4:20pm On Feb 19, 2021
*TRIED EVERYTHING AND STILL NOT LOOSING WEIGHT?* *TRY THIS*

Have you been depressed, shy and rejected because of excess fat in your body?

I have a good news for you today

This method will perfectly take you from a shy, depressed and rejected you to a confident, fitted and coveted you!

Since I started my body transformation consultancy some years ago, one of the main question people ask me is *how they can use Nigerian foods to lose weight and reduce belly fats*

I had a chat with Mary, one of my clients some months back and she told me what most women face out there but are too shy to talk about.

She told me she is feeling bad about her after birth weight and it's making her depressed, she had been faced with the fact that she was losing her sexy figure, she hated herself and concluded that she was becoming ugly.

I felt touched by Mary's ordeal and couldn't help but share the recent research I made about the proven ways to transform ones body in just 28 days using Nigerian meals.
Mary was skeptical at first, but on a second thought she decide to give it a trial.

I was stunned the day I walked into Sade at ShopRite Ikeja, looking bold and beautiful, she explained to me how she has used the 28 day body transformation diligently and her husband now cherishes her body more.

Would you take action as Mary did and get back your dream figure 8 shape? Or would you just keep watching and hope something will happen? Or do you want to continue stressing yourself unnecessarily at the gym without getting any reasonable result?

I'm holding a free WhatsApp class where I'm going to show you how to burn those stubborn fat using the exact same process Mary did to get her figure 8 back.

Click the link below to join the group
https:///H8oDlTsFLHjJwfG3jKxAai
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Jooz: 9:21pm On Mar 26, 2021
[
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Oluwahelpme(m): 10:58am On Apr 19, 2021
Kfed4ril:

What is the minimum I can invest with you?
. How much are u willing to invest? It is a profitable Investment. U will earn cool cash.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Oluwahelpme(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2021
Let run Salon business
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Luxurycode: 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
Don't go and cry later , na risk
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Adetola198: 12:40pm On Jul 11, 2021
Invest in Agriculture and Real estate, which are actual businesses
35% in a 12 months
20% in 8 months
41% in 14 months
48% in 16 months
You get a post dated cheque and legal deed of agreement upon investment
For more enquires, reach me on WhatsApp 08093822285
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Hauwi(f): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2021
I came here to know more about forsage. After going through this whole thread all I can say is ‘una get money o’ ha. Investing so much in something that’s not crypto(not shit coins) or stocks. You guys get mind o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.