Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 - Investment (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 (44871 Views)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? / Avoid These 8 Common Investment Mistakes / 5 Investment Mistakes That Will Make You Broke - How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 2:21pm On Jan 11, 2021
Dbiz1111:
I have 7m and I really want to invest it heavily on a platform. But y'all are confusing grin grin

It is better for the money to be in the bank and be looking @ it like this, than investing it in mba, themap, bara et al and losing it.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 2:27pm On Jan 11, 2021
OgThanos:
One Ponzi scheme called earners FX
I lost 10k to it

10k usd?
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2021
CoolJul:
how do one get started sef... somebody should puleeeeeeeez teach me na!

Thanks in anticipation.

All the people that have contacted me so far want free training, those that doesn't want it free, want it cheap. But for someone like me, I believe in creating value, so that people can get value, i believe in creating quality, so that people can get quality, but unfortunately 90% of people want quantity, they don't give a damn about quality.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by CoolJul: 2:41pm On Jan 11, 2021
SaintUlot:

All the people that have contacted me so far want free training, those that doesn't want it free, want it cheap. But for someone like me, I believe in creating value, so that people can get value, i believe in creating quality, so that people can get quality, but unfortunately 90% of people want quantity, they don't give a damn about quality.
teach a brother for free please.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2021
sircrabo:

Learn and Master Forex Trading. Forex is more sustainable in the long run compared to Crypto that isn't regulated by any known body.

Invest more time in Forex, E get Why

True, crypto ain't regulated and too many manipulation and very risky. Unfortunately many only consider the profit and not the risk.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 2:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
sircrabo:
MBA Forex paid and is still paying people today. That they had a little glitch doesn't mean it is over for the company. When you visit an ATM to withdraw and the machine Isn't dispensing, does it mean the Bank has Collapsed?

Nigerians Panic too much panic kills investment businesses.

MBA business model is still intact andthe Forex market is still open to them. If any investor still fels bad about the delayed payment, rememberthe times you were paid without excuses.

I don't invest or work with them, but I understand what they went through. They suffered a draw down and need a little time to recover. We (forex traders) all experience such at one point in our trading careers.

If you don't understand, Pls ask questions and stop causing Panic

Going back memory lane, mention one unregulated investment scheme in this Nigeria that has a problem, stopped paying and later had a successful comeback?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 3:06pm On Jan 11, 2021
harizonal123:

Pls can u help with the name of any pump group and how I can join?

You are just desperate to lose money by all means, let them use you to cashout in a pump and dump group and turn you to a bag holder.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 3:25pm On Jan 11, 2021
Sunnimuslim:

Join racksterli bro. I assure you it's best financial decision you'll make in 2021. Imagine getting 58% ROI on your capital? That's how profitable racksterli is. DM me for more details o7o13573696.

Look @ the way he is giving assurance, are you the founder of racksterli? This same racksterli scammed people in 2019/2020 before it relaunched again to wreck more havoc.

Let me tell you this, what happened to others that came before it will happen to it too, but i am not disputing the fact that you might have made a lot of money from the scheme before that happens.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Larrykiddo: 5:48pm On Jan 11, 2021
Whats the roi? Where can we talk?

adonainana:
Invest in my hotel business

My hotel makes up to 600k sales

I have invoices and bank statements to prove it

I am looking for investors to help me expand and secure and purchase generators and air conditioners

I am offering a 10-15 percent monthly investment which matured after a period of one month

My hotel business is located in challenge centre of Ibadan business district just about 10 minutes away from ring road

Please reply to this messages publicly any questions you may have for me

Any investment from and investor must not exceed 300k

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by adonainana: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2021
Larrykiddo:
Whats the roi? Where can we talk?

15-20 percent ROI within a stipulated 6-8 weeks period

Please let’s chat on 08143753327
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by kizwid(m): 9:23pm On Jan 11, 2021
qwertyboss:

contact me at 09063829711 if you are serious...
but are you really ready?
I can connect you to people who go as far as Niger Republic to source for cheaper produce and livestock...
they have trailers to transport your goods to any location in Nigeria.
God bless you as you do... am very much ready!
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by OgThanos: 12:00am On Jan 12, 2021
SaintUlot:

10k usd?
It's NGN .
USD for where, grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 4:17am On Jan 12, 2021
CoolJul:
teach a brother for free please.

Ògún tá bá fi owó ṣe, ẹyín aró ló ń gbé. Interpretation: The drug that you didn't use money to procure will be abandoned behind the tripod.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 4:31am On Jan 12, 2021
Chicagoesontop:

Can you teach me? I want to learn .

I can train you on becoming a professional crypto trader. It is not for free and what i charge is a little bit pricey. This is not an advert, i am just suggesting to you, if you wish to give it a consideration.

Still buying all Gift cards @ good rate

https://www.nairaland.com/3908406/best-farsell-all-itunes-amazon

WHATSAPP
:https:///s/saintulot
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by CoolJul: 7:39am On Jan 12, 2021
SaintUlot:

Ògún tá bá fi owó ṣe, ẹyín aró ló ń gbé. Interpretation: The drug that you didn't use money to procure will be abandoned behind the tripod.
cheesy lol i gerrit, thanks all the same!
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by LOVEGINO(m): 11:17pm On Jan 13, 2021
AerialMapper:

Mining bitcoin requires expensive ASIC rigs which are noisy, power hungry and unless you have a mining farm with hundreds of these, you will not successfully mine a block of Bitcoin.

I joined a mining pool, so basically you join a pool of miners who combine resources to successfully mine a block and share the rewards. To mine Ethereum, you only need a powerful GPU and this is why I have been able to do this. I only do this as a hobby and not for profits ... i mine about 0.05 in a week or less if i can run all 6 PCs all day. I have mined about 0.14 ETH ...that's about 145$ but as I said, I only run the miners during work hours and as a hobby.
which miner re u using?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by AerialMapper: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2021
LOVEGINO:
which miner re u using?

nanominer
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by LOVEGINO(m): 2:50pm On Jan 14, 2021
AerialMapper:

nanominer
I ve been thinking of going for eobot or genesis cloud mining. But its like having ur personal farm is better. Please advise.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by AerialMapper: 6:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
LOVEGINO:
I ve been thinking of going for eobot or genesis cloud mining. But its like having ur personal farm is better. Please advise.

I think your personal farm is better; though from my experience, not profitable if you do not have the computing power to mine the block yourself!

Let me give you an instance

The 6 PCs I use cost about 42,000 USD and I can mine only about 0.1 ETH a month running them 8 hours daily ( approx).you can build a low cost rig using only GPUs and a motherboard. An Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080Ti costs about $699 and this is the card in my PCs... you can build a rig with 10 of these and a motherboard for about 9k usd and if you run it 24-7, it may be profitable... but you’ve got to factor in electricity costs as well. If you can get used GPUs, then you can break even earlier.

I’ve been mining two weeks using 3 PCs and you can see what I’ve mined. Good thing is the rising price of ETH is making it worth the effort.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by LOVEGINO(m): 9:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
AerialMapper:

I think your personal farm is better; though from my experience, not profitable if you do not have the computing power to mine the block yourself!

The 6 PCs I use cost about 42,000 USD and I can mine only about 0.1 ETH a month running them 8 hours daily ( approx).you can build a low cost rig using only GPUs and a motherboard. An Asus ROG STRIX GTX 1080Ti costs about $699 and this is the card in my PCs... you can build a rig with 10 of these and a motherboard for about 9k usd and if you run it 24-7, it may be profitable... but you’ve got to factor in electricity costs as well. If you can get used GPUs, then you can break even earlier.

I’ve been mining two weeks using 3 PCs and you can see what I’ve mined. Good thing is the rising price of ETH is making it worth the effort.

42,000 USD shocked that's a huge sum of cash meeeeen.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Titugirl(f): 9:36am On Jan 15, 2021
vexing:
This year has been a profitable year for me. I invested in the underlisted companies.
(1) mbatrades (forex)
(2) barafinance (forex)
(3) kenfarms (agric)
(4) farmfunded (agric)
(5) greeneagle (agric)
(6) foxy green (agric)
(7) farm4me (agric)
(cool Oxford group (real estate)

So far only greeneagle has defaulted in payment, while my my farmfunded and farm4me are yet to mature.
Pls can you give details on oxford group.
Like how much is their minimum investment
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
9japarrot:
Ok let's try and connect outside here so we can discuss more about it..

Nobody should fall for this JayDaily 's scam, he is a confirmed scammer. Don't say i don't warn you ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6361535/jaydaily-confirmed-scammer-isaiah-jeremiah
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by SaintUlot: 9:53pm On Jan 15, 2021
JayDaily:
See my topics and contact me, let's make money!

2020 was just like any other year to me.

In shot, 2020 was the year I made over 50m in August!

So?

Nobody should fall for this JayDaily 's scam, he is a confirmed scammer. Don't say i don't warn you ooo

https://www.nairaland.com/6361535/jaydaily-confirmed-scammer-isaiah-jeremiah
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by MrMcJay(m): 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
Titugirl:

Counsel, be very careful. Read their contract before putting your money.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Titugirl(f): 7:30pm On Jan 16, 2021
MrMcJay:

Counsel, be very careful. Read their contract before putting your money.
Thank you Counsel.
I'm open to investment suggestions, sir.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by vexing(m): 8:09pm On Jan 16, 2021
Titugirl:

Either 100k or 200k was the minimum investment for Oxford group then.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by kingimmade: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
AerialMapper:

are you for real abt all these $$ u quoted?
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by P3kdudu6(m): 8:27am On Jan 18, 2021
Characteristics of the investment I want to discuss about tonight.

1. The name of the investment is call racksterli.
2. They have a physical office in Lekki, Lagos State.
3. They are in to three investments that provide them huge profits to pay investors. They are into the following. A. Forex trading B. Online shop(they sell gadgets and Apple products ) C. They are into real estate investments. D.They are into Affiliate marketing program.
4. The CEO of the business is so known, he is a Nigerian. By Name Chidi Obi. AKA Black Gold.
5. The CEO is a Navy Guy
6. The Business is registered with Corporate Affairs Commission. CAC. And they have the certificate Approved by Government.
7. The business started on July 2020
8. They are planning to open a Branch in Ghana soon.
9. Davido is one of there back up

Call or whatapp me on
0 8 1 3 4 5 9 5 8 9 0
Lets get u started

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.