Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,381 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 (44942 Views)

What Are Our Investment Mistakes In 2021? / Avoid These 8 Common Investment Mistakes / 5 Investment Mistakes That Will Make You Broke - How To Avoid Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by clevybrown(m): 5:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
godfrey02:

Chymall is a scam. Big scam. You are being paid your money back,. And now its about to fold up
u lack understanding (Sorry for saying this)... Just ask questions when u dnt understand a thing...
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Dbiz1111(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
ade2008:

Crime alert management are fraudulent people. I later discovered this after I invested all my life savings with them, in millions . So many fraudulent people in ibadan. the same with Hamitech investment. I regret my action in 2020. I'm no longer interested in any investment again

grin grin
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Crusader1: 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
clevybrown:
U will keep loosing money over and over again if u dnt learn to invest in legit and standard investment platforms.

Have u heard of CHYMall E-commerce? Its the best, most reliable and safest online trading platform. Its one of the few platform without a single scam tag, if there is any, then prove me wrong. CHYMall E-commerce pays u both ur investment capital and profit every 10days, the ROI is second to none. I won't say much, U can do ur own research about the Industry so as to be convinced. But always remember to call and thank me later. (08135988758).

Chymall was quoted by SEC as one of those scam investments. We all just to thread with so much carefulness. I resisted joining MBA until July of this year.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Dbiz1111(m): 5:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
I have 7m and I really want to invest it heavily on a platform. But y'all are confusing grin grin
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by obembet(f): 5:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bouz:
i want to give you money instead of odds.

Why my guy teach me how to make money.... Which one is better?
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Crusader1: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
etoworld2:
I invested with BARA Finance, Port Harcourt office, on 23rd November, 2020.

Ist ROI expected date: 23/12/2020

1st ROI Received today: 16/12/2020, surprisingly Seven days before due date.
(and it's 20%).

E shock me oh.

Bara cares !!!

That is how they start. Lure you with mouth watering packages.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by one4GOD(f): 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Iwantpeace:
Mine was pennywise wealth management.. I couldn't cry..��
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dme too

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by AerialMapper: 5:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
toluxa1:

So who pays for the electricity

The premises where the computers are kept
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by michaellovaldo(m): 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
I partnered Longrich In June 2020,so far it’s not been easy but I thank God,my team is growing steadily now...
Person wey go chop longrich money must dey consistent and hard working sha grin
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Bbbwings: 5:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abiodunhezekiah:
MY INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE THIS YEAR 2020

50% Capital - Low risk but at least my capital is safe.
Piggyvest use to give 10% p.a but now gives 8% p.a.

30% capital- Mid Risk
1 diversified into about 2 agro techs.

Farmcrowdy- so far so good. payment to be next year
Agropartnerships - so far so good. payment next year

20% capital - high risks

Quintessential: Gotten paid twice with no stress. Highly recommended. Let me know if you interested.

MBA - I joined July offline so my Nov payment was delayed. Got paid 3/6.
-

Things I'm looking forward to next year 2021

Probably do more of high risk investment cause have grown my risk appetite. Will definitely continue with piggyvest and Agropatnership cause they have been very reliable and almost risk free.

All my savings will be in stable coin like USDT so I can beat inflation.

I'm looking to invest more in Quintessential and TonsoElite cause of the compound interest.

I will avoid MBA moving forward until they're very much stable.

Finally, I will start learning cryptotradimg instead of Forex. E get why....

NB: This is for education purpose not an investment advice.
Kindly calculate your profit so we will know if it wws worth it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by clevybrown(m): 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Crusader1:

Chymall was quoted by SEC as one of those scam investments. We all just to thread with so much carefulness. I resisted joining MBA until July of this year.
proof pls....
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by michaellovaldo(m): 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dbiz1111:
I have 7m and I really want to invest it heavily on a platform. But y'all are confusing grin grin
Invest in Longrich as a junior stockist cheesy

LEVEL OF stockist AND BENEFITS
BECOME A stockist*
longrich has
1. Junior stockist
2. Location stockist
3. Regional stockist
4. Super stockist.

*Conditions*
*1 Junior stockist*
A. Be a VIP member
B. Have 3 VIPs on each of the legs.
C. Have an office space.

*OR Pay N3.8m from Scratch.*

*2. Location stockist*
A. Be a VIP member
B. Be a Diamond 4 Member
C. Have 100 members
D. Pay in N1m to longrich account which you will use to pick products of your choice.

*OR pay N8.5m from Scratch*

*3. Regional stockist*
A. Be a VIP member
B. Pay N19m

*4. Super stockist*
A. Be a VIP member
B Pay N36m

*HERE'S THE BENEFITS OF BEING A stockist.*

(1) You will get products worth the same amount paid.

(2) Earn up to 10% of amount paid after 3 weeks of your registration.

(3) Get trip qualification or you can get the cash equivalent if u are not going for the trip, when the stockist is done within any trip promo

(4) Get 4% of monthly payment as a Junior stockist , 6% as Location stockist, 10% Regional stockist and 12% as Super stockist.

(5) Earn weekly bonuses at 12% + 10% = 22% as VIP

(6) you can also sell out some slots out for u to recover from your investment .

(7) Qualify for some of your car point to qualify for #3.5million car fund.

(cool longrich will advertise your stockist office globally.

(9)Earn 1% of the company's global profit every month, + VIP incentives

These are benefits for partnering with longrich as a stockist.

WhatsApp 070 63 65 29 91
*Welcome on board to your land of financial freedom & enjoy your longrich better life better future world*
Sign up under my team and we would help u build ur stockist office and increase its patronage & build your network
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by kabillionaire(m): 5:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
investing in two businesses that I wasn't on ground to do it personally..turn out I just established it for guys.so painful, but lessons learnt.

10 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by aurorae1: 6:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
michaellovaldo:
I partnered Longrich In June 2020,so far it’s not been easy but I thank God,my team is growing steadily now...
Person wey go chop longrich money must dey consistent and hard working sha grin

MLM(Multi- level marketing) is that longrich... I wish I could link you to a video on why it's one. Normal products priced so high, and dependent on recruiting others.
It's just another GNLD style platform.

8 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by AerialMapper: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
Gobengroup:
Boss pls explain further about this gaming rig...

I have a drone company and use these computers configured for gaming to carry out post-processing of images. Google Origin computers then you’ll have an idea how powerful they are. Anyway, I utilize their GPUs for the mining; GTX 1080 Ti.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
clevybrown:
u lack understanding (Sorry for saying this)... Just ask questions when u dnt understand a thing...

Bros i don't have any questions to ask again. Thats how we supported mmm, supported mba and many more and now you want me to support chymall ogbenni pack welll. Who dey buy your your product. If your product selll why is it not everywhere. I watched a video of your ceo on youtube from start to ending he didn't mention chymall, i google searche him no good link, even wikipedia don't know him. Their mobile site is not friendly, and many more errors... Bros if you have invested huge money bro forget it oh. Just comot your mind from that cash

15 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Rick9(m): 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Spending so much money in a new business

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Runtown07: 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Goco:
I was able to introduce a lot of people as a marketer with Oxford Group.
They invested in Oxford Real estate and Oxford Green farms.
The ones that invested in Real Estate will Collect both Capital and ROI in 12 months
The ones that invested in Agriculture will collect both Capital and ROI in 10months, 12months or 14 months depending on the what they picked.

I was happy when one of them called me to thank me for introducing him to it saying he knows he would have spent the N2M he had in the bank during Christmas but I met him in the bus and told him about it. He invested it in Real Estate hoping to collect 24.5% ROI plus capital in November this year.

Investment is good especially when you have money you don't plan on using immediately. Invest it.
I send u mail am interested in this please.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by rossi5(f): 6:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abiodunhezekiah:
MY INVESTMENT EXPERIENCE THIS YEAR 2020

50% Capital - Low risk but at least my capital is safe.
Piggyvest use to give 10% p.a but now gives 8% p.a.

30% capital- Mid Risk
1 diversified into about 2 agro techs.

Farmcrowdy- so far so good. payment to be next year
Agropartnerships - so far so good. payment next year

20% capital - high risks

Quintessential: Gotten paid twice with no stress. Highly recommended. Let me know if you interested.

MBA - I joined July offline so my Nov payment was delayed. Got paid 3/6.
-

Things I'm looking forward to next year 2021

Probably do more of high risk investment cause have grown my risk appetite. Will definitely continue with piggyvest and Agropatnership cause they have been very reliable and almost risk free.

All my savings will be in stable coin like USDT so I can beat inflation.

I'm looking to invest more in Quintessential and TonsoElite cause of the compound interest.

I will avoid MBA moving forward until they're very much stable.

Finally, I will start learning cryptotradimg instead of Forex. E get why....

NB: This is for education purpose not an investment advice.

It’s was really helpful..can you please throw more light on these
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by ZinoFasisi: 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
showafrica:
MBA is people's nightmare this 2020. As they survived Coro everyone trusted them, hopefully they will make profit and settle everyone gradually. This is the time they need to prove they are into forex trading. There will be no more new investors so, they should trade the forex and pay everybody otherwise, they are scammers.

The thing opened my eye self... All you need to make 22% profit monthly from forex is just 1 pip daily from EURUSD @ 1.00 lot. Simple thing that is 95% certain... Na wao

Omo this makes sense o
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by chuksjuve(m): 6:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
Majority of what you lots are advertising here are nothing but Ponzi scheme and scam!

Most of you registered within 2 months ..

I just hope many won't fall for your gimmick because all what you have been posting aren't anything near investment!

I see premium tears loading..

Get rich quick syndrome won't kee this generation of young people..

A word is enough for the wise

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
obembet:

Why my guy teach me how to make money.... Which one is better?
You can have the both of us, while i give you money, he teaches you how to multiply the money. wink
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by OgThanos: 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
One Ponzi scheme called earners FX
I lost 10k to it

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by CoolJul: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
how do one get started sef... somebody should puleeeeeeeez teach me na!
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by michaellovaldo(m): 6:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
aurorae1:

MLM(Multi- level marketing) is that longrich... I wish I could link you to a video on why it's one. Normal products priced so high, and dependent on recruiting others.
It's just another GNLD style platform.
Seems like you own a company competing with longrich grin because we are talking about benefits we’ve enjoyed in our investments
You wan start argument,na me know Wetin I don benefit from longrich na wink

Don’t worry we will soon open our Lagos Factory
When we start production,the prices of the products will drop hopefully!

Meanwhile if you no like longrich,face your own company/investment grin
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by blazebaba(m): 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
mosefin19:
All the forex... and Ponzi has left my body long ago...
Am a crypto trader

2020 has been really good mehn really thank God chymall is the best

Chymall has given b a lot this yr sweet and easy

So all my profit this yr came from chymall and crypto trading
How far guy,this crypto abeg i go like learn am oo..abeg i fit get ur watsapp cont
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by obembet(f): 6:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bouz:
You can have the both of us, while i give you money, he teaches you how to multiply the money. wink

What do u want in return?
Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by springtech(m): 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dbiz1111:

Your best bet is to diversify your investment.
If i were you i will keep 50% in mutual funds. Then invest 50% i.e 3.5m in crypto.
Buy BTC, ETC, DOGE, VET & TWT, DOT, INCH
I will do 500k each.
Then go to bed.

Alternatively, join a good pump group.
Get pump calls ahead of others. Make good money between 10-30 minutes or once you see appreciable profit (Good % increase from your entry point) sell off and be in profit.

This is smart work.

Dont u ever put all your cash in one place.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by jojothaiv(m): 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
saajus:
Good analysis. I think Fx is a better option, Crypto is too volatile. Sometimes Bitcoin against USD loses 20% of its value in just a single day. If you must trade Crypto, trade crypto against crypto not against USD. Don't trust many Naija guys telling you they are trading crypto. Na cover-up. Some of them are into fraud. They are converting their victims CC to Crypto.

GBAMESST...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by jojothaiv(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Rgade:
I had no investments
Like someone said in the other thread...
"A lot of people are going to be scammed on this thread" grin
I believe that same thing is gonna happen on this one grin
E Be Things loading..
I lost my Capital and ROI too, so there is no point capping dry yarns here...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Investment Mistakes Of 2020, Lessons and plans for 2021 by liprises(m): 6:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
For me, 2020 is my best year ever because I earned like never before. My only regret is withdrawing most of my Bitcoin in luno and now Bitcoin price has gone harewire.
Chymall earnings gave me so much joy to the extent that I keep questioning how a company pay so massively. It survived me through out the pandemic and people thought I was into real estate. Account balance keep banging all time. It was coming like blood money.
How did it happen? Let me tell you. If you are Chymall member, stop seeing them as an investment company where you put money and expect returns. If you do that, you will earn little or get hurt. Don't depend on their store profit. Personally, I earn from their chain store profit, store profit, service profit, chain service profit and direct sharing awards. I have build a team of paid downlines and earn from them whenever they trade every 10 days. Build a network or a team because the company is a global e-commerce firm using Mlm model.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Crashed / Advice To Those Mmm's Paying Into Accounts Tomorrow / The Meltdown Of The Nigerian Capital Market: Causes And Consequences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.