Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine (50362 Views)

Simi, Harrysong, Mr Real, Okey Bakassi, MC Tagwaye Dazzle At Inauguration Day Ev / Okey Bakassi Shares Video Of Flooded Lekki, Renames It 'river Lekki' / Basketmouth Gifts IK Osakioduwa A New Laptop After His Car Was Broken Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Ignyte(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Jodha:
Onion price don dey come down....

Is this supposed to be funny? Gone are the days of "a night of a thousand laugh" ..." Crack yah ribs" etc... Basketmouth was better than this...

Please check my signature and patronise yhur girl biko....I sell really quality hair, hair care products and wrists watches for both male and female....

Kindly check my signature for contact details

It is not supposed to be funny. Basketmouth released an album titled Yabasi titled Onions. As you can see in the pictures, the boxes have the album art on them and he is gifting folks over the success of the project.
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Bahamas95(m): 6:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Nigerians sha!

Onions that I bought six for just N300 nai dem dey behave as if na 1k for one.....I know it was cheaper months ago but they should calm down jor!

Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by 15ssDRIVE(m): 6:50am On Dec 11, 2020
TossTos:
So Hilarious ...
More like sending this kinda gift to a man that needs money ...

Person no go wan try am.. unless there is second package, with the expected cash gift!
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by TruthisOut: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2020
No be say I get corrupt mind sha but the way the lady dey touch the 2 onions balls sha.... grin grin
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Like play now onion go b apple very soon for naija
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Roddd(m): 9:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Attention has everything to do with the business of relevance.
See this thread to learn barbing for free and the boss way. https://www.nairaland.com/6305589/learn-barbing-free-boss-own#96904679
Re: Basketmouth Gifts Okey Bakassi Box Of Onions And Palm Wine by Kenneygirl(f): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2020
moneyissweet:
So what have you been cooking with ?

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joselyn Dumas Steps Out Braless For Breast Cancer Awareness / Jim Iyke Shows Off Six Pack In His Messy Bedroom. / Tonto Dikeh Reacts As Christian Pilgrims Commission Denies Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.