Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,863 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Are Girls So Foolish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Girls So Foolish? (1175 Views)

I Am So Foolish / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Are Girls Really So Foolish? Or Is It Cuz They Have Fish Brains? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
There is this guy that lives close to me, he brought in a girl he hasn't married, but this girl have been living with him like they are married.. He beats her when he likes, he uses her like a intimacy gadget, he insults her in front of anybody anytime anyday and the idiot is still living with this guy like she has no where else to go.. Dah, girls foolish me die..
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by Uzomacharles: 6:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
And she will be forming for one simp that forgot to believe that no matter how beautiful a girl is...

someone is treating her like normal being..

Probably the kind of love that guy don use hold am..
Same shit happen in my compound..

After all the quarrel fights and insults,the girl will say she loves the guy..

Baba that's girls nature and if you look well the guy wey dey beat am ugly sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by bob55dave(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Don't be to quick to judge
Some of this girl really have no where to go. They go through alot and nobody to help.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:
And she will be forming for one simp that forgot to believe that no matter how beautiful a girl is...

someone is treating her like normal being..

Probably the kind of love that guy don use hold am..
Same shit happen in my compound..

After all the quarrel fights and insults,the girl will say she loves the guy..

Baba that's girls nature and if you look well the guy wey dey beat am ugly sef
E no fine sef, money too e no get.. Na just average guy.. The thing the vex me everytime, especially when he beat am finish and she go cm sidon outside with swollen face, no shame at all.
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 6:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
bob55dave:
Don't be to quick to judge
Some of this girl really have no where to go. They go through alot and nobody to help.
Oga, she has where to go.. Sometimes after the guy beats her, her frnds would advice her to go stay with the parents or come stay with them buh she wil refuse... The thing wer de pain me pass be say she go still the open her gutter mouth the talk "I love you to the guy"

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by romunu(m): 6:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
She’s not foolish,the guy is just fooling himself.
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by Saviolamemphix(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Most girls have fish brain grin treat dem like trash and watch dem begging for ur validation grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by paulolee(m): 7:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
she's in need of help n not insults

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by Uzomacharles: 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
E no fine sef, money too e no get.. Na just average guy.. The thing the vex me everytime, especially when he beat am finish and she go cm sidon outside with swollen face, no shame at all.

aah
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by Fmghewzy(m): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
She doesn't have brothers or parents who can give her a brain resetting SLAP

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
romunu:
She’s not foolish,the guy is just fooling himself.
I don't understand you.. You mean a guy that beats you anytime he likes is fooling himself?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Saviolamemphix:
Most girls have fish brain grin treat dem like trash and watch dem begging for ur validation grin grin
As in, the guy have not married her yet o.. Chai, gals eh..

1 Like

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
FahBuLous:
There is this guy that lives close to me, he brought in a girl he hasn't married, but this girl have been living with him like they are married.. He beats her when he likes, he uses her like a intimacy gadget, he insults her in front of anybody anytime anyday and the idiot is still living with this guy like she has no where else to go.. Dah, girls foolish me die..

We Humans are Just mere "Higher Animals" there Is nothing really so special about us afterall. The "Supernatural World" are millions way better than us. We are Just overrated. Now back to the matter, "Things like this and all the Shits happening In the world will keep on happening and there Is nothing anyone can do about It except the Creator only. Everything Is happening for one reason or the other. I've evolved and learn to Accept the world for what It Is. Know this and have peace of mind.......

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
paulolee:
she's in need of help n not insults
She's mad
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Uzomacharles:

aah
e shock you abi?
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by FahBuLous: 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
Fmghewzy:
She doesn't have brothers or parents who can give her a brain resetting SLAP
I wonder
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by Telegram234(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeria gals are soooo boring to chat. They love to chat monosyllabic For their mind, they will be feeling like goddess Athena.
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by DukeJoe17: 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:

We Humans are Just mere "Higher Animals" there Is nothing really so special about us afterall. The "Supernatural World" are millions way better than us. We are Just overrated. Now back to the matter, "Things like this and all the Shits happening In the world will keep on happening and there Is nothing anyone can do about It except the Creator only. Everything Is happening for one reason or the other. I've evolved and learn to Accept the world for what It Is. Know this and have peace of mind.......

I've decided to know peace,
Cheers.
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by gideon66045: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
:Most girls have fish brain treat dem like trash and watch dem begging for ur validation As in, the guy have not married her yet o.. Chai, gals eh..
Re: Why Are Girls So Foolish? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
orisirisi something

Op so na now you knw say some girls get pimples for brain?

They is this my guy also that fvck his lady staff anyhow morethan 5girls oo and still beat all of them anyhow but believe me this girls are still fighting themselves on top the guy not that he have good money oo
Wetin pain me pass be say he get angry anytime he see those girls with other men.

Tweeh to those hoelosho forming funky feminist online

(1) (Reply)

This babe is giving me trouble!!! / Enjoyment �! Secondary School Student Of Oregbeni Estate School In Edo Was Caug / ijskkk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.