Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,731 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American (1642 Views)

Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / 46-year-old American Woman, Set To Marry Her 23-year-old Nigerian Lover / 46-Year-Old Sexy Mama Cries Out On Twitter Over Her Real Age. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by MsDoris(f): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
23-year-old Kano State born young man, Suleiman Isah is about to walk down the aisle with his lover, a 46-year-old American woman, Janine Sanchez Reimann.

According to the dates on the invitation card circulating the internet, the Wedding is set to hold on Sunday, December 13, in the Gasau Panshekara area of Kano State and hence Janine is presently in Kano waiting for the d-day.

Recall earlier this year, the relationship trended on social media with many Nigerians expressing their concerns over the age difference and race.

Despite the backlash from the public, the couple have taken to social media to share their pre-wedding photographs.

In one of the photos, the lovebirds were seen holding each other’s hands affectionately.

The woman has said that she will not mind returning to America with her new love after the marriage in Kano.

See full update here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/12/23-year-old-nigerian-guy-suleiman-set.html?m=1

Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
E don set be that......
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
Evolutionlove:
E don set be that......
grin grin grin grin
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by hashtagged(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Another able man has hit promiseland
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by planetx13: 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
Okay
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by cooooooks(m): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Have a happy married life.
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
the average nigerian guy if he comes across a naija lady that is a year older or few months older than him he wil be shouting nooo! i cant marry such a girl! she is old enough to be my mother blah blah blah grin
but when it comes to a foreign lady even 50 yrs older than him..no yawa to that cos love is blind i guess cheesy
or the love dey tear eye for green card and foreign papers cheesy
happy married life to them though cheesy
at least this one own yankee sugar mummy no be like cadaver wey some of our guys dey bring come from europe and US in the name of marrying overseas
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by cristy149: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
lefulefu:
the average nigerian guy if he comes across a naija lady that is a year older or few months older than him he wil be shouting nooo! i cant marry such a girl! she is old enough to be my mother blah blah blah grin
but when it comes to a foreign lady even 50 yrs older than him..no yawa to that cos love is blind i guess cheesy
or the love dey tear eye for green card and foreign papers cheesy
happy married life to them though cheesy
at least this one own yankee sugar mummy no be like cadaver wey some of our guys dey bring come from europe and US in the name of marrying overseas
which love blind undecided undecided person wey dey find green card
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2020
cristy149:
which love blind undecided undecided person wey dey find green card
grin grin
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Mandela27: 8:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Papa is this guy not my mate?
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2020
WTF grin
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2020
I wish I was ya nicar grin
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Shortyy(f): 10:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Men are gold diggers. They'd rather marry an ugly old lady instead of working hard for their own money.
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Daddycharger: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Shortyy:
Men are gold diggers. They'd rather marry an ugly old lady instead of working hard for their own money.

Which rank has your father in the Gold diggers association (GDA)
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Shortyy(f): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Daddycharger:

Which rank has your father in the Gold diggers association (GDA)

Ask your mother.
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Liposure: 10:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Shortyy:
last i checked women are the real golddiggers. Besides golddigging is not a masculine trait
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by Perfectbeing(m): 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
PS 5 don sure for this one
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by tobechi74: 3:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abbookkii. Don get sence
Re: 23-year-old Nigerian, Suleiman Set To Marry His Lover, A 46-year-old American by favor914: 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Liposure:
last i checked women are the real golddiggers. Besides golddigging is not a masculine trait
Yeah right, ever heard of gigolos?

(1) (Reply)

I Gave Her N3k She Is Still Demanding For Subscription Money From Me / If Today Is The World Ex Day What Message Would You Drop For Your Ex? / Guys Beware!when A Lady Claims To Love You Just because She Feels U’re Handsome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.