Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,696 members, 7,865,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:36 AM

Mgtow And Minimalist Living - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mgtow And Minimalist Living (256 Views)

The Semblance Of The Mgtow And Feminist To Religious_fanaticism / The Truth About Mgtow And Red Pilled Men — My Story / Red Pills And MGTOW Are The Cause Of Gynophobia In Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mgtow And Minimalist Living by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Be their hypergamy
It doesn't take so much, I'm writing this for guys that don't have much money.

You don't have to waste money on cloth. Go to Katangowa or the thrift store around you buy cheap shirts trousers and socks 
ALWAYS DRESS LIKE A PEAKY BLINDER

they will respect you, they will think you are doing something important and be calling you sir sir trying to lean into your ego

Every month.
Buy Nivea roll on - #500
Buy perfume (cotton club) - #200
For cream buy ori (shea butter) - 200
Coconut oil - #500
You can use it as both body and hair cream
Always bath and brush 2xce daily
Download books, forget social media. It all distraction and noise, Read books during the day browse at night
Mtn plan - #50 for 500mb.

If you want to subscribe and download plenty things like movies and animes

(Sorry for those not in Lagos) 
Go to Ikeja Computer village go to the second shoprite, you will see a guy working for swift buy their mifi (14k) and do the unlimited night plan of 5k for 14 days
After that you can go to yts.mx and download uTorrent on your laptop or phone and watch good movies.
You can also check criterion.com for some of the best movies of all time and watch it
There are 1427 I think, so you can't say you are bored 

You can download anime like One-piece attack on titan and learn more.

You can download the duolingo app on play store and learn a language. I'm learning French and japanese (intermediate level)

For money you can start part time teaching, sales boy at a gas shop, secretary or driver.

It's not how much you earn but how much you are willing to save.
Practice Minimalist living.
Anything that has been in your House for More than 3 months without usage discard it
Live simple

Incase you still don't know. There is no God

Read Atheist Manifesto by Michel Onfray

https://b-ok.africa/book/2314910/10f91a

MGTow. ... True freedom

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mgtow And Minimalist Living by sabbiboi: 6:55am On Dec 11, 2020
On point

Many do not no know you don't have to live to please anybody in this life.

You just have to live right, achieve and fulfil destiny in your own right perspective. But we live in a fvcked up world, especially in this part of the world, Africa, where some people, the leaders are so subtle in diverting public funds into their personal bank accounts (e.g the pensioner chief that collapsed in court). It's very wrong to grow in that type of clime, because you see doing the wrong things as right, as long as it favours your pocket.

Then about religion, it's just a tool to keep a sane society. It's suppose to keep us human upright in the society, instead false doctrine as taken over and kept man enslaved.

This country is so fvked that an average Nigerian is waiting for a miracle from a sky God.

Lol, there are many things wrong oooo. cry

1 Like

Re: Mgtow And Minimalist Living by ahnie: 7:00am On Dec 11, 2020
Bullets....lolz
Re: Mgtow And Minimalist Living by AlphaSoul: 6:53am On Apr 09, 2021
Be their hypergamy
It doesn't take so much, I'm writing this for guys that don't have much money.

You don't have to waste money on cloth. Go to Katangowa or the thrift store around you buy cheap shirts trousers and socks 
ALWAYS DRESS LIKE A PEAKY BLINDER

they will respect you, they will think you are doing something important and be calling you sir sir trying to lean into your ego

Every month.
Buy Nivea roll on - #500
Buy perfume (cotton club) - #200
For cream buy ori (shea butter) - 200
Coconut oil - #500
You can use it as both body and hair cream
Always bath and brush 2xce daily
Download books, forget social media. It all distraction and noise, Read books during the day browse at night
Mtn plan - #50 for 500mb.

If you want to subscribe and download plenty things like movies and animes

(Sorry for those not in Lagos) 
Go to Ikeja Computer village go to the second shoprite, you will see a guy working for swift buy their mifi (14k) and do the unlimited night plan of 5k for 14 days
After that you can go to yts.mx and download uTorrent on your laptop or phone and watch good movies.
You can also check criterion.com for some of the best movies of all time and watch it
There are 1427 I think, so you can't say you are bored 

You can download anime like One-piece attack on titan and learn more.

You can download the duolingo app on play store and learn a language. I'm learning French and japanese (intermediate level)

For money you can start part time teaching, sales boy at a gas shop, secretary or driver.

It's not how much you earn but how much you are willing to save.
Practice Minimalist living.
Anything that has been in your House for More than 3 months without usage discard it
Live simple

Incase you still don't know. There is no God

Read Atheist Manifesto by Michel Onfray

https://b-ok.africa/book/2314910/10f91a

MGTow. ... True freedom

(1) (Reply)

Do I Have A Problem / Special Marriage Tips / What Should A University Guy Have At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.