Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family (6242 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
"You visited her twice a month" sad
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Memberclub(m): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
Since you saw in on Facebook
I am 110% is fake story
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by jimmychang: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Wahala ......uuuuuuhhhh
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by psyco: 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why will you delete their name na?
As long as you fathered them they are your children. Take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by BennyDGreat: 7:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
Memberclub:
Since you saw in on Facebook
I am 110% is fake story

Don't be so sure. Many strange things are happening in the world today.

Stories like this are scary

2 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by ehix89(m): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
Na wa o
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by sammysmiles(m): 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is terrible
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by 2cul2care: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
This 1 weak me ooo

Society has now gotten to d point where you have to carry out DNA on ur kids just 2 be sure they r yours.

But am not surprised since the man said he travels alot, body no b firewood, that's Y I don't support long distances marriage or relationships
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by SeniorGee(m): 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is terribly painful. If you can't live with it pls spill it. Tell them and have a clear conscience..
I can only imagine the pain and regrets. Pls do the needful and live the rest of your days in peace and happiness..
God bless you.

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Thereddevil: 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
2cul2care:
This 1 weak me ooo

Society has now gotten to d point where you have to carry out DNA on ur kids just 2 be sure they r yours.

But am not surprised since the man said he travels alot, body no b firewood, that's Y I don't support long distances marriage or relationships
Body no be firewood.. If she couldn't cope, she should have told him and they'd look for other options.. Or better still bleep those guys and make sure they wear condom
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Alafialoju1: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
My advice try to keep the secret , never exposed it to anyone. Pretend as if it never happened. Atleast they are bearing ur surname. Don't kill urself before ur time. Take things easy and be prayerful. Enjoy your life stop thinking because the more you think the more damage to ur health. Chair ur property with them and let all of them know that you luv them all. Life is sweet sir , enjoy every bit of it ashe come.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by seanwilliam(m): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
Women are not cheating with goats, they are cheating with men.

all these stories are waste of time for me...i have read millions of them neither did it help me in anyform.

Get a good wife from a good family, it doesnt doesnt mean she wont have the intention to cheat but she will have the fear and self control also dont focus on sex during courtship.

i have come to realise that both faithful men and women have the intention of cheating but self control is everything
one brain like this you dont have.. so people that this kinda thing happened to didnt marry from ' a good wife from a good family '? One thing I want u to know is that a woman that will cheat will cheat no matter your close marking
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Kobicove(m): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
What's the point in telling them?

Technically speaking they are your kids
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by seanwilliam(m): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
# op if this story is real, then the man should give all of him property to him only pikin... and make e expose the woman for the world to see . He should not live with her anymore

2 Likes

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
one brain like this you dont have.. so people that this kinda thing happened to didnt marry from ' a good wife from a good family '? One thing I want u to know is that a woman that will cheat will cheat no matter your close marking

Boy! You have comprehension issues...why did i write about close marking in my comment.

Have a good day and have sense.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by seanwilliam(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Boy! You have comprehension issues...why did i write about close marking in my comment.

kid u dont have sense.. I used that term for u to understand the point I'm trying to make

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by muller101(m): 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
frozen70:

Let it remain a secret for life
vagina creatures and their weird reasoning.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
frozen70:

Let it remain a secret for life
u belong to the sisterhood
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Kenneygirl(f): 2:53am On Dec 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

all these stories are waste of time for me...i have read millions of them neither did it help me in anyform.

Get a good wife from a good family, it doesnt doesnt mean she wont have the intention to cheat but she will have the fear and self control also dont focus on sex during courtship.

i have come to realise that both faithful men and women have the intention of cheating but self control is everything
wow you're so right
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by bukhety(f): 3:08am On Dec 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You will live long!
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by bukhety(f): 3:14am On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
This is so painful..

Like seriously this nonsense has got to stop my fellow ladies. Even at the dating stage, don't cheat!

Why would a married woman be sleeping around? I still don't get it! House boy for that matter.. that's a big insult to the man.

I feel like he should just will everything to his daughter but then it may cause strife among the children and put the girls life at risk.

Mtcheeeeeww
Babe, nobody should cheat, both men and women! Loyalty is vital in marriage for both spouses.

The children are doing well, and what happened was no fault of theirs, I feel telling them is unnecessary. It might do more harm than good!
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by bukhety(f): 3:17am On Dec 12, 2020
Thereddevil:

Body no be firewood.. If she couldn't cope, she should have told him and they'd look for other options.. Or better still bleep those guys and make sure they wear condom
In the 80s I'm not sure condom was common!
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by bukhety(f): 3:21am On Dec 12, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shey you did not see the guy saying that the man should not live with woman anymore ni? Person wey don die? Abeg leave the guy o!
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Originalsly: 3:41am On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmm.... the man is really hurting... can feel it in his writing. I can see why he wants to let his daughter inherit everything.... maybe somehow the secret will be revealed and the children will.establish a relationship with their dads...... then the ehmmm..... bastard dads after enjoying his wife... may also enjoy the fruits of his labour. If he just leave everything to his daughter... then it will be for them to find out why he did. I'm almost sure the whole thing is a family secret.
Whatever is done in the dark must come to light.

On telling the kids... although all adults... I don't think he should. As an adult... he was stressed out... nearly lost his sanity. What will he expect to happen should he tell the kids?...or his daughter? This kind info is worse than that of sudden death of a loved one. The kids are innocent.... he should let them be.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Benwallt(m): 5:23am On Dec 12, 2020
Bogus story to slight.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Most women in this world are just evil. I envy gays sometimes because of what we straight guys have to deal with. These people with rotten holes in between their legs called vagina can be heartless.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by femi4: 6:45am On Dec 12, 2020
This is super story
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by FunnyDude(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Let me call mallami on this matter

But na fake story be this
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by blinking001(m): 7:05am On Dec 12, 2020
Tell your daughter the truth. Then arrange a family meeting with those kids, break the ice and live your life happily. Ensure you will everything to your daughter.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by blinking001(m): 7:07am On Dec 12, 2020
bukhety:

In the 80s I'm not sure condom was common!
They was

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by 15ssDRIVE(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Abeg

Let

The

Kids

Know

Their

Real

Fathers
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by IceColdVeins(m): 8:13am On Dec 12, 2020
Queenserah26:
grin grin I am his PA

you stay around Lawanson?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Las Las Oyibo Take Style Mumu O / The Day I Will Never Forget! / Can Your Ex Be Your Best Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.