Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,010 members, 7,814,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family (6248 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Nobody: 8:31am On Dec 12, 2020
bukhety:

Babe, nobody should cheat, both men and women! Loyalty is vital in marriage for both spouses.

The children are doing well, and what happened was no fault of theirs, I feel telling them is unnecessary. It might do more harm than good!

Yeah my advice goes for both men and women. Nobody should cheat. Though this issue of birthing another mans child for your hubby is way too devastating and evil. The women should just stop it!

Why I feel the children should know is so they can have an idea of the kind of things that happen in this life and therefore tread cautiously so they don't fall victim like "their father". And also to know the kind of person third mum was.

They need to be aware of these things even if the man will end up adding them to his will.

1 Like

Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Dayoebe(m): 9:28am On Dec 12, 2020
Lalasticlala Dominique abeg come and read what I just read.

Redpiller will be happy with this kinda post

You guys need to do DNA test for your kids asap.

The matter tie gele o.

Anyway, I'd advised you call the eldest or the most sensible one, explain it to her before disclosing it to the rest.
Re: America Visa Lottery Has Ruined My Family by Queenserah26(f): 3:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
No

IceColdVeins:
you stay around Lawanson?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Became A Millionaire By Chance / Can Men Look Nice Wearing Bra? / I Got Reconnected With My Ex, Now This Is Happening.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.