Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,457 members, 7,954,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:23 AM

This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep (10634 Views)

Many Ladies In Their 30's Are Unmarried Now, What's The Cause? / How Relatives Sees Ladies Above 25yrs That Have Not Married!(photos) / Girls Above 30 Are The Cheapest Girls A Player Can Easily Bleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by Greystone: 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kobicove:

That's where you're wrong, for a contract to be binding it does not necessarily have to be in writing...if you can prove it then you have a solid case.

I will give you an example...

Let's assume you are a popular musician and you meet a lady who has a career as a banker or a teacher then you convince her to resign from her job in order to always accompany you on your musical tours with the promise that you will marry her.

The fact that she has given up or sacrificed her career at your instance in order to be with you is enough evidence that she has suffered loss; this ground is strong enough for an experienced and motivated lawyer to build a case against you in a court of law!

Pls tell him.

Last year, one jilted babe took her ex to court for making her resign from her job on the premise that he wanted to marry her and she wud be a housewife.

Guy did introduction only to back out before the trad and white weddings.

Babe won the case oh.
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by ahiboilandgas: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
odinson1:
these set of girls are in the Church, because of their clocking age they joined choir and other attending service.

you can find them in other places though.

as a gentle man who knows are to dress well with some good impression, this set of girls are very easy to talk to. and they are very quick to ask what you do for a living, just to examine if to consider you or not to waste further time with you as time is not on their side anymore. they don't pay much attention to your future. they are after now and what you can do for them to remove the shame they are currently facing, they call you their helper. you must be comfortable and ready to settle down in the next 6 months to 1 year from the question they throw at you. they are good in calculation and every bit of time they spent with you they are calculating and if you form a nice guy or gentleman you will never see their pant.

only players sleep and useless them. just tell them lie and packaging. show impression that you want to marry and settle down as soon as possible, if possible promise to marry. go to her house to see her parents. if they still insists marriage before sex, just threatened them they are hiding something from you and you are no longer interested they will be the one throwing their body to you. Bleep them anyhow like never before. get blow.job and even mess their anus join. then dump their ass and onto the next one.

I believe that is their punishment for wasting their Prime years hoeing around, rejecting and friendzoning All the Nice guys who really loved them
I hope u dont have sisters sha karma is real
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by iykeklef(m): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
odinson1:
these set of girls are in the Church, because of their clocking age they joined choir and other attending service.

as a gentle man who knows are to dress well with some good impression, this set of girls are very easy to talk to. and they are very quick to ask what you do for a living, just to examine if to consider you or not to waste further time with you as time is not on their side anymore. they don't pay much attention to your future. they are after now and what you can do for them to remove the shame they are currently facing, they call you their helper. you must be comfortable and ready to settle down in the next 6 months to 1 year from the question they throw at you. they are good in calculation and every bit of time they spent with you they are calculating and if you form a nice guy or gentleman you will never see their pant.

only players sleep and useless them. just tell them lie and packaging. show impression that you want to marry and settle down as soon as possible, if possible promise to marry. go to her house to see her parents. if they still insists marriage before sex, just threatened them they are hiding something from you and you are no longer interested they will be the one throwing their body to you. Bleep them anyhow like never before. get blow.job and even mess their anus join. then dump their ass and onto the next one.

I believe that is their punishment for wasting their Prime years hoeing around, rejecting and friendzoning All the Nice guys who really loved them
. Wow... Respect brother. They are looking for last bus stop.. but remember karma
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by larryking540: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
virginprincess:
And i truly pity the women that would marry stingy, heartless, less romantic and broke guys like you nigeria men.
don't be offended babe ,I have 1 question and I will appreciate if you answer without insult ,why is it that ,most ladies prefer guy who are players and leave the gentleman that comes your wayand most ladies know very well this dude is a player , I have no intention of making gest of any one ,just an interaction
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by sweetrace(f): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
odinson1:

I am trying to wrap my head around why you want to “useless” another human being. People are trying to live productive lives and all you care about is counting notches on your bed? You need to forgive whoever hurt you so badly that has made you this monster that tries to humiliate women. Relationships are meant to add value to people’s lives and not demean them.
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by blinkz4real: 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
@OP

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by talktrue1234: 9:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
odinson1:

What is your purpose in life? Mr. Avenger
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2020
Greystone:

Pls tell him.

Last year, one jilted babe took her ex to court for making her resign from her job on the premise that he wanted to marry her and she wud be a housewife.

Guy did introduction only to back out before the trad and white weddings.

Babe won the case oh.

Care to tell us what the judgment was? Where it happened?
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by seanwilliam(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lawliet:
Red pillers are nothing without women.

It is what they eat, what they dream of, what they talk of. Everything a red piller does is dedicated to a woman.

This op is a perfect example. You claim women should be treated as second class and they shouldn't use their beauty and sexual gifts to trance men. Yet here you are, sitting down to analyse women as you are the trances one. I'm sure most of your posts have the same ingredient, woman.

You had better pursue money and forget woman because no sane woman will associate herself with a bitter sad soul who crave the affection of a woman but can never get it.
why are you so bitter
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by skinny419(m): 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
Las las wetin you gain
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by odinson1(m): 10:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
sweetrace:

I am trying to wrap my head around why you want to “useless” another human being. People are trying to live productive lives and all you care about is counting notches on your bed? You need to forgive whoever hurt you so badly that has made you this monster that tries to humiliate women. Relationships are meant to add value to people’s lives and not demean them.

And how is her pussy going to add value to my life?

And if you read the last paragraph,you will See the reason for My post. After spending your Prime years hoeing around and rejecting all the men that really loved you. when you are 30+ you now want to look for a Gullible nice guy to tie down with Marriage?
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by etrange: 12:01am On Dec 12, 2020
Who are we going to hand Nigeria over to? The same Nairaland boys that spend the entire day talking about women/sex? That's worrisome.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Na true O
But nothing wey hushpuppi no go see for US prison grin
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by odinson1(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2020
sweetrace:

And what value will her overused pussy add to my life?
She will make unnecessary monetary demands for me,what value will That add to my life?
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by Dayoebe(m): 9:40am On Dec 12, 2020
Kobicove:

It is not a criminal act per sé but a legal action can be brought against you in a court by an aggrieved party.

All she needs to prove is that she suffered loss or detriment as a result of relying on your false promise

This only happens in Queen's land. Not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by phelonrays: 10:20am On Dec 12, 2020
GodWrites:

You know someone who is short and troublesome, does that mean every short man is troublesome?

Sorry..

Didn't meant to generalize..
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by Athemisia: 10:32am On Dec 12, 2020
odinson1:

Bro stop all this overhyping of s3x...
Ah know you are a busy man with lots of funds face that... Pussy can be gotten with the snap of your fingers I mean clean model type pussy not all this packaging just for one ritired pussy... Even promising marriage is disgusting...

.Peace Out...
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by Mrmezico(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2020
and wht is ur gain afterwards?. or dnt u knw dat their tears wil contribute to ur unavoidable downfall in d nearer future?.. neva u be a reason any woman is sharing painful tears
Re: This Is Why Ladies Above 30 Are The Easiest To Bleep by Adeboyefa(f): 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
You can't force an unwilling partner to stay with you. Even legally documented marriages are dissolved even if the party to be dumped is shown to be innocent of the charges raised. The divorce is granted in order to prevent spousal murder. Don't overrely on any human being in the first place. You survived without him for your first 20 or so years of life, didn't you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seven Rules That Will Save You The Pain Of Heart Breaks (for Guys Only) / For Ladies Only - The Other Side Of Olympics / Lady Selling Banana Causes A Massive Storm On The Road With Her Massive Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.