Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Do You Think About This Picture? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think About This Picture? (2434 Views)

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Can You Explain This Picture? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About This Picture? by Wittyglam(f): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
What do you think about this shoot? How will society react if it was a man?

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by cristy149: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
a pedophile of course

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Thattallgirl(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
This is wrong

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by themainman600(m): 1:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
most useless photographer of the year.....

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by hashtagged(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Imagine a man holding his daughter and both of them are naked in that position will you still say it's right? This sister you are a paedophile

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by virginprincess(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmm, this is very odd, i always wonder how people dress naked or half naked both on social media and also walking on the street without any atom of shame.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Lawliet(f): 2:45pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ehn, when she gives birth to a girl, she should allow the father take nude pictures with the daughter as well so it will balance

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by tobechi74: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
Absolutely, nothing wrong with it.
The wrong thing is the person who is sharing it to the public that thinks nothing but sex.

What is wrong with a naked mum and daughter. The small boy is yet to be indoctrinated with the society notion of sex.

I see a free happy family
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Liposure: 3:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
All hell will break loose if its a man and his daughter. This is crazy
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Gift96: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmmm she's the mother
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by odinson1(m): 3:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gift96:
Hmmmm she's the mother

Fine,she's the mother

But if the genders were Reversed and the Man naked, would your response have been "hmmmm he's the Father"?
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by hashtagged(m): 3:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Gift96:
Hmmmm she's the mother

So I can go totally nude with dick out and hold my daughter intimately like this to take a picture and it's right cause am the father, no one should call me a paedophile
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Humanoid01(m): 3:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
tobechi74:
The wrong thing is the person who is sharing it to the public that thinks nothing but sex.

What is wrong with a naked mum and daughter. The small boy is yet to be indoctrinated with the society notion of sex.

Would you say the same thing if a man did this with his "yet to be indoctrinated" daughter?
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Erojepromise(f): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
total indecent exposure.... very wrong
where is her basic moral standards?
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by nneka97224: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Hmmmm she's the mother
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Drone95(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
� the innocent boy still wear pant, na his mother get not shame
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Smony: 6:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by okrikaboi: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Imagine a man holding his daughter and both of them are naked in that position will you still say it's right? This sister you are a paedophile
Even violence is "gender based" these days cool
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Wittyglam(f): 7:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
She put this out on the internet and you feel there is nothing wrong with a mother fully nude carrying her son? Will you react that way if it was a man? I guess she wants to be judged that is why she put it on the internet.
tobechi74:

Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by PAWG(m): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
tobechi74:

Reason am well with a man and his daughter
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Angelacruz: 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
wrong
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Boxer007(m): 12:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Erojepromise:
total indecent exposure.... very wrong
where is her basic moral standards?

You again. Quit trying to steal our mans, you gold digger
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by pointblank247(m): 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmm; stupidity ,incest, emptiness
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Wittyglam(f): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Re: What Do You Think About This Picture? by Wittyglam(f): 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2020
Check out this amazing Christmas video guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Caoely57c

(1) (Reply)

Man Got Embarrassed After His Public Proposal Got Rejected / Search For A Life Partner / She Said Off The Light Before We Do The Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.