Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Search For A Life Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Search For A Life Partner (2450 Views)

She'd Be 31 Soon This Month, Looking For A Life Partner / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 2:29pm On Dec 28, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to increase my tentacles here and I'm on the quest for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.

My name is Brorhie; a male and I am 35 years of age, dark in complexion and engineering is my profession.
Any interested lady of the tribes: Igbo, Edo, Urhobo and between the ages of 22 to 30, God fearing, respectful, caring and ready to settle down should please reach me via lawdksearch@gmail.com.
Complexion: Brown or light skin
Drop your contact details also.

Thank very much.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Jeon(f): 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2021
lawdksearch:
Hello Everyone,

I am trying to increase my tentacles here and I'm on the quest for a serious relationship that could lead to marriage.

My name is Brorhie; a male and I am 35 years of age, dark in complexion and engineering is my profession.
Any interested lady of the tribes: Igbo, Edo, Urhobo and between the ages of 22 to 30, God fearing, respectful, caring and ready to settle down should please reach me via lawdksearch@gmail.com.

Thank very much.

Lolz

2 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 3:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Re: Search For A Life Partner by lawdksearch(m): 5:04pm On Dec 28, 2021
Jeon:

Lolz

Serious and matured mind pls! Just feel free to indicate your interest via the mail, thanks you.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by fourboys: 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 5:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
LordK search ke?

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe. grin grin grin

Anyway, I would have applied, forget my fronting, but omo 'Kaaro, O Jiire' ni mi, so I'm disqualified. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by lilvicky68(m): 5:20pm On Dec 28, 2021
Mercychen
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
You are 35 and you want to marry?

Bro Do not marry... Marriage favours only women! Enjoy your life till you are 65 then travel out to search for a beautiful 18 years old American lady. Then marriage will favour you and you will escape the evil Nigerian Women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by LikeAking: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2021
lawdksearch:
Hello Everyone,

Thank very much.

U have passed the age of marriage sorry.

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by LikeAking: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:

Bro Do not marry... Marriage favours only women! Enjoy your life till you are 65 then travel out to search for a beautiful 18 years old American lady. Then marriage will favour you and you will escape the evil Nigerian Women.

Very good advice.

2 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2021
LikeAking:

Very good advice.
Exactly! grin

3 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by OmejeGuy: 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:

He won't listen. How many times will they tell them before they know that marriage is not for them?
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
OmejeGuy:

He won't listen. How many times will they tell them before they know that marriage is not for them?
They will not just learn...grin

Marriage isn't for them! Even Magnoliaa knows this grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 6:31pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
They will not just learn...grin

Marriage isn't for them! Even Magnoliaa knows this grin grin grin

I knoww o. I know, sis. Dem get coconut head ni. When they are not goats. Because it's only goats that behave like that. Tenaciously pursuing and being in the space and face of a gender you hate so much. grin

3 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by finishmatter: 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2021
WOMEN are INCAPABLE of Love.
They are intrinsically selfish.
Marry them at your peril.

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by FIFApresident1(m): 6:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:

Trash, if you're not interested Alaye fvck off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:
But na why you wan burst your vein on top that small advice, huncle? grin

3 Likes

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 6:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Also, are you saying, 'marriage only favours women' is trash talk?? Because me no con dey understand o, even though no be my mention. E shock me. grin The babe is actually saying the same thing you guys believe. Why you con dey vex??

FIFApresident1:
Was that the objective of this thread? The Op created this thread to search for life partner not for needless shalaye.
Who cares about objective when reality is waiting?? Marriage doesn't favour men. The lady was only trying to help and save him in advance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:
A'nother one. cheesy BUT, you no use the capitalisations well, lmao. The emphasis actually sent the whole thing off balance for such a short phrase. Good to see you're here to take over from the snake-killing and tree-jumping Mosdi the Hunter. I hope you can keep it up. grin wink

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Truvelisback(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2021
Oya! Ladies start shooting ur Shot ooo. A closed mouth, is a closed Destiny.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by FIFApresident1(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Also, are you saying, 'marriage only favours women' is trash talk?? Because me no con dey understand o, even though no be my mention. E shock me. grin The babe is actually saying the same thing you guys believe. Why you con dey vex??
Was that the objective of this thread? The Op created this thread to search for a life partner not for needless shalaye.
Re: Search For A Life Partner by finishmatter: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:
A'nother one. cheesy BUT, you no use the capitalisations well, lmao. The emphasis actually sent the whole thing off balance for such a short phrase. Good to see you're here to take over from the snake-killing and tree-jumping Mosdi the Hunter. I hope you can keep it up. grin wink
Will try my best.

Marriage is such a life threatening endeavor for men today.
This is worrisome
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
Magnoliaa:

I knoww o. I know, sis. Dem get coconut head ni. When they are not goats. Because it's only goats that behave like that. Tenaciously pursuing and being in the space and face of a gender you hate so much. grin
I don't just know.... These guys should leave Nigerian ladies. They won't hear! They keep seeking and pursing the "evils" they hate so much.

If Op no fit go America for a 18 year old morning paper virgin, Bene Republic no far nah, even Ghana is just a stone throw. Why come to a Nigerian forum in search of evil and useless Nigerian ladies? grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:

Will try my best.

Marriage is such a life threatening endeavor for men today.
This is worrisome

Very very worrisome. Such a demonic cage that seeks to zap the life out of men. Please, really endeavour to save thousands of men from that institution. And I hope you will gladly and cheerfully support women who fall pregnant and don't want marriages. Or will be happy that more women are developing bad characters that make them unsuitable for marriage. Thank God feminism is dragging women away from marriages too. In the end, all of us will not see ourselves and marry. Everybody will be happy.

Sha, as a Mosdi wannabe, you should not be replying to people, ya know? You should keep a streak and an image and simply focus on your message if you want to blow on Nairaland.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Elporo(m): 7:14pm On Dec 28, 2021
lawdksearch:
Hello Everyone,

All the king's horses and all the king's men won't be able to put your life back together ever again!
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Magnoliaa(f): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
I don't just know.... These guys should leave Nigerian ladies. They won't hear! They keep seeking and pursing the "evils" they hate so much.

If Op no fit go America for a 18 year old morning paper virgin, Bene Republic no far nah, even Ghana is just a stone throw. Why come to a Nigerian forum in search of evil and useless Nigerian ladies? grin

Those people suppose undergo psychiatric evaluation before opening accounts for here. grin grin E suppose dey mandatory.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 28, 2021
finishmatter:
My thought exactly! I believe at this rate men of all nations should engage in 100 days dry fasting and prayers and cry to God to give them new species of gender. In the meantime, Elon musk should be encouraged in production of substantial adult diapers.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2021
FIFApresident1:

Kikikikikikikikikiki..... So it's trash now? grin grin grin Now that one of you is BEGGING for marriage/relationship and I am warning him of the 'evil' he is about to walk into. It's trash?

You lots are empty barrels that make lots of noise! While most of you have wives who share bills with you, manage your homes and even you, some of you work with female bosses whom you enjoy increment in salaries, promotions and other incentives from.
In your lives,women have helped you than your fellow men. But your quest to sound woke and your herd mentality makes you forget all the good women have done and are still doing for you. You come here to type nonsense for likes and mentions from other anonymous but myopic monikers.

Unfortunately when life gets tough, or reality hits you run back to the supposed evil and useless Nigerian Ladies/ Women. Radarada. Please one of your brother is dealing with reality now, help him out. Either sponsor him out of the country to find love or you make your anus available for him. Nonsense!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2021
Elporo:

All the king's horses and all the king's men won't be able to put your life back together ever again!
Finally the one with sense who I'm sure is already on a career journey of being a Pope. grin

1 Like

Re: Search For A Life Partner by Elporo(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:
Finally the one with sense who I'm sure is already on a career journey of being a Pope. grin

As long as it involves access to the treasury. cool
Re: Search For A Life Partner by Elporo(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2021
Palema007:

In your lives, women have helped you than your fellow men. But your quest to sound woke and your herd mentality makes you forget all the good women have done and are still doing for you. You come here to type nonsense for likes and mentions from other anonymous but myopic monikers.

Why are you comparing apples to oranges?

Do you have a cognition problem or are you just compensating for your low self esteem?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Makes You Think You Are Weird? / A 26 Years Old Single Mum In Dilemma / Sex And Spirituality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.