Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,703 members, 7,955,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:58 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? (2578 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by mattmogan88: 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
[s]
TheZebra:
Hello, good day. Before i go on, let me give a small details about myself. I am a 23yr old graduate who just finished from ABU Zaria last year. I am very good looking, i mean handsome, like very handsome that it has become my trademark everywhere i go. Many people feel i am a bad player cos of how i relate with females, but the truth is i am an introvert, but not shy. I love spending my time alone and enjoying my peace. But when it comes to social activities also, i participate fully cos I'm not shy, just an introvert. My introvert nature makes me see ladies as a waste of time because i enjoy the company of myself. As a result of this, i haven't had any serious relationship with any lady.

Recently, i met a hausa lady in my are where i stay in kaduna, one of the most beautiful and influencial area in Nigeria as it is home to Hundreds of political names in Nigeria, from governors to presidents. I am currently financial stable as i don't depend on anyone.

So about 2months ago, i met this lady, cute Muslim lady, I'm sure she should be around 22-24 cos I'm sure she's older than me. This lady loves me to the core and she doesn't deny me sex. We have it on a steady.

Now, i noticed that i am so getting into her even more than the way she loves me, but i didn't let her know because i am a Red pilled guy. I know how to make a lady submissive to me, besides any lady i meet is ready to submit totally to me because i told you i have a nice look and also good physique. My girlfriend once even told me that she is shocked I'm not cheating on her cos according to her, no lady in this world can resist my seduction.

Maybe she thinks i just wanna play her, but I'm not, I'm ready to love her for real even though we won't get married, and she knows.

Now my main aim of writing this is because i need help on if i should break up with her because i don't want to come out weak showering love on her. I hate being seen as weak.

Note: she doesn't ask me for financial aid, nothing at all... Even if i try recharging her phone, she doesn't accept. You know how hausa girls are.
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by SavageBoy: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
virginprincess:
You are the one that sense is far from, can you explain what he typed.
Miss are you sure you can read and comprehend simple things at allundecided
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by Poorboy: 4:44pm On Dec 11, 2020
Are you as handsome as oshoimole?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by moyosore32: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
bro lemme not lie u, ur not redpill whatsoever, ur still 23 and I bet u haven't met too many ladies so don't be telling us no gal can resist ur seduction ok... I'd rather catch cruise and post memes than come online to start forming one thing
I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by lexuswagon: 5:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Break up with her.
By the way you fine pass ngolo kante?

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by lanre80(m): 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
I'm good looking, I'm a redpiller yen yen yen, I pity ladies who dates your age, their body will suffer for it. Some ladies can fall hand sha, why be with someone you know you can't marry and be having constant sex with him mtcheww.As for you op, go and grow up and focus on your life, don't let your erection lead you astray

I'm falling for you already ,,if you are really what you typed
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by folashade61707: 5:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
: , Zzor you have start again o, don't let our audio handsome nairalanders come for you oh. let them come but with their pictures

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by iRepNaija1: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
TheZebra:
Hello, good day. Before i go on, let me give a small details about myself. I am a 23yr old graduate who just finished from ABU Zaria last year. I am very good looking, i mean handsome, like very handsome that it has become my trademark everywhere i go. Many people feel i am a bad player cos of how i relate with females, but the truth is i am an introvert, but not shy. I love spending my time alone and enjoying my peace. But when it comes to social activities also, i participate fully cos I'm not shy, just an introvert. My introvert nature makes me see ladies as a waste of time because i enjoy the company of myself. As a result of this, i haven't had any serious relationship with any lady.

Recently, i met a hausa lady in my are where i stay in kaduna, one of the most beautiful and influencial area in Nigeria as it is home to Hundreds of political names in Nigeria, from governors to presidents. I am currently financial stable as i don't depend on anyone.

So about 2months ago, i met this lady, cute Muslim lady, I'm sure she should be around 22-24 cos I'm sure she's older than me. This lady loves me to the core and she doesn't deny me sex. We have it on a steady.

Now, i noticed that i am so getting into her even more than the way she loves me, but i didn't let her know because i am a Red pilled guy. I know how to make a lady submissive to me, besides any lady i meet is ready to submit totally to me because i told you i have a nice look and also good physique. My girlfriend once even told me that she is shocked I'm not cheating on her cos according to her, no lady in this world can resist my seduction.

Maybe she thinks i just wanna play her, but I'm not, I'm ready to love her for real even though we won't get married, and she knows.

Now my main aim of writing this is because i need help on if i should break up with her because i don't want to come out weak showering love on her. I hate being seen as weak.

Note: she doesn't ask me for financial aid, nothing at all... Even if i try recharging her phone, she doesn't accept. You know how hausa girls are.

Love is selfless. Showing your girlfriend love is not a weak thing, it's a beautiful thing and if it bothers you so much, then maybe you shouldn't be in a relationship at all. It just sounds like you're looking for a way to control your girlfriend emotionally by having her love you more than you do her. So sad.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by Wittyglam(f): 8:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
What is the purpose of this relationship in the first place? It's time to move on my brother.

Check out my YouTube channel for more tips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_yVEf8o9fY
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by IamPlato(m): 8:31pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
I'm good looking, I'm a redpiller yen yen yen, I pity ladies who dates your age, their body will suffer for it. Some ladies can fall hand sha, why be with someone you know you can't marry and be having constant sex with him mtcheww.As for you op, go and grow up and focus on your life, don't let your erection lead you astray
young Lady relax and Look Back In Time, i Dont Know Your Age But what Of The Guys You Had Sex With in The Past? Did You Marry Anyone?

Once A Guy Promise Una Marriage una Go Open Leg

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Love Me As Much As I Love Her. Should I Break Up With Her? by Foma2: 8:02am On Dec 12, 2020
Have you heard of kanyamatta

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Postinor 2 Flush Out Sperm? / If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.