Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,704 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar (2354 Views)

Beautiful Prewedding Pic As A Nairalander Takes His Beautiful Bride To The Altar / Old Groom And His Young Bride Exchange Wedding Kiss At The Altar (Video) / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Rainbow10: 11:21pm On Aug 30, 2022
Redpillers abeg back me up oooo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by blaquebelle: 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
Rainbow10:
Redpillers abeg back me up oooo grin grin grin

I hope this your observation abi na conclusion is not limited to one gender undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Spider20: 11:47pm On Aug 30, 2022
Lol
Am in support of these
I can't take a wide pussy to the altar

5 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 31, 2022
This doesn't make any sense.
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by virginprincess(f): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2022
This should better go both ways and not limited to one gender.
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 12:16am On Aug 31, 2022
virginprincess:
This should better go both ways and not limited to one gender.

no it applies only to women

10 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Nobody: 12:22am On Aug 31, 2022
ibkonekt:

Why?
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by virginprincess(f): 12:25am On Aug 31, 2022
ibkonekt:

Then you guys are not serious,you people want a virgin wife but yet the same people go around sexing everything on skirt,sorry sweetheart,it doesn't work that way,only a virgin man deserves a virgin wife.

8 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by siofra(f): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2022
True!

God strike any non virgin man dead at the altar.

3 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ModeEbo(m): 1:16am On Aug 31, 2022
Spoken correctly
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 4:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Thonia69:
Why?
because men and women are different and they are valued for different reasons.
the conditions for a man to have many women are different from the conditions for a woman to have had many sex.
one has to be worked for one has to be there.
no matter what women try to say a man and woman sleeping around cannot never be valued and seen in the same way because of the law of demand and supply.

short version
the answer is NO.

"if Dangote says he wants to marry a virgin of 22years non-virgins will complain and insult him but i bet you he will get thousands and thousands of offers" alas he only uses girls of low virtue who claim to be slay queens as concubines

long version
Women like to gaslight themselves to think that men want the same thing that they want from men. women want resources from men, men want chastisty youth fertility. so it stands to reason a well accomplished man can "Demand" a virgin because he has built himself to a high quality in society. therefore such a man does not need virginity to ask for a virgin. the virgin girl will even throw herself at him because he can provide a lifestyle that she desires. the woman gets a new life the man gets youth fertility and healthy children. women also love pre-selected men, women have a hive mentality in the sense that they believe if a pretty woman chose to be with a man it shows that he must be a catch and they will want that man. so in essence if a man has many beautiful past girlfriends and bedded them, many women will choose that man over a virgin because he was pre-selected by other women. men do not function this way, once a man has entered a woman she becomes repulsive to other men as a wife, but a good option for free sex

typical example is ned nwoko and regina daniels. regina will never marry a poor virgin or managing/struggling virgin as compared to ned because in reality what women hate to admit is that all they want out of marriage is a man's resources and the life that he can produce for her and her offspring. they like to gaslight themselves that men must want the sam thing, however this is not true.

the flip side is that women at 18 -27 are very attractive and have multiple suitors at this time, so they can choose a high quality man if he presents himself at this time.

as a man of stature and means a woman's money means nothing to you, it's worthless. you already have enough money. her most valuable possession is her purity and chastity which Wh0res gave away for free. a woman thats not a virgin should not be wifed up except she is ashamed of her past and tells her man the truth of her wh0redom...and the only man that can do this is a man of high value.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 4:55am On Aug 31, 2022
virginprincess:
Then you guys are not serious,you people want a virgin wife but yet the same people go around sexing everything on skirt, sorry sweetheart,it doesn't work that way,only a virgin man deserves a virgin wife.

yes, it does work that way. a man can sleep with 1000 women and still demand a virgin wife. as long as the man has the things women generally value in a man. this is life and its realities. a woman doesn't really care how many women a man has slept with, in fact most women admire it because it shows that the man is a catch and it validates the woman choice that she made a good choice.

the reason for this is simple, for a man to bed multiple women (take note I am not referring to HOES) normal ladies is definitely a catch, women do not sleep with any man, they select the best and a man that can do this is rare. men that can accomplish this tend to have money, height, power, fame and security all these are more important to a lady in a relations to a man compared to bodycount.

but men do value bodycount.

in summary the most likely combination is a man that meets all the characteristics that women desire in a partner (regardless of if this man has slept around with 100 girls) she would not mind. she would mind about his job though, and his height and finances, as long as he meets this criteria he can demand his virgin easily and he will get it, but WH0res of Babylon belong to the street or to simps

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 5:12am On Aug 31, 2022
women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gate keepers of marriage and commitment. we each set the standards here.

a man will try to bed a woman and the woman has to resist or tell him to marry her before he gets sex. This way she can keep her virginity until marriage…simple.
The difference between a man and woman sleeping around is this

Man: a man has to work and put in a lot of effort to get a girl to have sex with him. He must be tall, fine, intelligent, sleek with words, make her laugh, buy her stuffs, appear rich, appear confident….a whole lot of things all to get a girl to give him sex

Woman: a woman has to take a bath and just stand there and look pretty.

I hope you can see the reason why men are praised and women are shamed.
If as a man I could just open my d1ck and women would be begging me to give me BJ and please me sexually then men would be shamed because it is EASY….
WOMEN ARE SHAMED FOR FVCKING AROUND BECAUSE IT IS EASY FOR THEM…..THE HARD THING FOR WOMEN TO DO IS TO RESIST….WHILE THE REVERSE IS THE CASE FOR MEN IT IS EASY TO RESIST SEX AND HARD TO GET SEX (FOR MEN). THE ONLY THING YOU CAN RIGHTLY SHAME A MAN FOR IS THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE MONEY. IN ESSENCE MEN ARE VALUED FOR RESOURCES AND WOMEN ARE VALUED FOR FERTILITY

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Demigod22: 5:51am On Aug 31, 2022
Our great grandmothers, grandmothers and mothers married as a virgin. They are qualified to be taken to alter in a white garments and veil. But you see girls of this generation? Whether it's impatient or fornication is in Vogue, I don't know.

Cheap kpekus everywhere you go like MTN.

5 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Sweetvie: 7:53am On Aug 31, 2022
I hope it's applies to both gender smiley
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Hayee(f): 7:57am On Aug 31, 2022
grin grin grin

Shout from now till the next one thousand years non virgins will still continue to marry every Saturday cheesy cheesy cheesy

It has been happening before your mother was born, it is still happening now and it will continue to happen forever and ever cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue

Nigerian men don't like good women
Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue

5 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by satandeterrible: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2022
ibkonekt:

because men and women are different and they are valued for different reasons.
the conditions for a man to have many women are different from the conditions for a woman to have had many sex.
one has to be worked for one has to be there.
no matter what women try to say a man and woman sleeping around cannot never be valued and seen in the same way because of the law of demand and supply.

short version
the answer is NO.

"if Dangote says he wants to marry a virgin of 22years non-virgins will complain and insult him but i bet you he will get thousands and thousands of offers" alas he only uses girls of low virtue who claim to be slay queens as concubines

long version
Women like to gaslight themselves to think that men want the same thing that they want from men. women want resources from men, men want chastisty youth fertility. so it stands to reason a well accomplished man can "Demand" a virgin because he has built himself to a high quality in society. therefore such a man does not need virginity to ask for a virgin. the virgin girl will even throw herself at him because he can provide a lifestyle that she desires. the woman gets a new life the man gets youth fertility and healthy children. women also love pre-selected men, women have a hive mentality in the sense that they believe if a pretty woman chose to be with a man it shows that he must be a catch and they will want that man. so in essence if a man has many beautiful past girlfriends and bedded them, many women will choose that man over a virgin because he was pre-selected by other women. men do not function this way, once a man has entered a woman she becomes repulsive to other men as a wife, but a good option for free sex

typical example is ned nwoko and regina daniels. regina will never marry a poor virgin or managing/struggling virgin as compared to ned because in reality what women hate to admit is that all they want out of marriage is a man's resources and the life that he can produce for her and her offspring. they like to gaslight themselves that men must want the sam thing, however this is not true.

the flip side is that women at 18 -27 are very attractive and have multiple suitors at this time, so they can choose a high quality man if he presents himself at this time.

as a man of stature and means a woman's money means nothing to you, it's worthless. you already have enough money. her most valuable possession is her purity and chastity which Wh0res gave away for free. a woman thats not a virgin should not be wifed up except she is ashamed of her past and tells her man the truth of her wh0redom...and the only man that can do this is a man of high value.

Facts upon facts.
100% Truth

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by satandeterrible: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2022
ibkonekt:

yes, a man can sleep with 1000 women and still demand a virgin wife. as long as the man has the things women generally value in a man. this is life and its realities. a woman doesn't really how many women a man has slept with, in fact most women admire it because it shows that the man is a catch and it validates the woman choice that she made a good choice.

the reason for this is simple, for a man to bed multiple women (take note I am not referring to HOES) normal ladies is definitely a catch, women do not sleep with any man, they select the best and a man that can do this is rare. men that can accomplish this tend to have money, height, power, fame and security all these are more important to a lady in a relations to a man compared to bodycount.

but men do value bodycount.

in summary the most likely combination is a man that meets all the characteristics that women desire in a partner (regardless of if this man has slept around with 100 girls) she would not mind. she would mind about his job though, and his height and finances, as long as he meets this criteria he can demand his virgin easily and he will get it, but WH0res of Babylon belong to the street or to simps

TRUTH!!

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by satandeterrible: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2022
ibkonekt:
women are the gatekeepers of sex and men are the gate keepers of marriage and commitment. we each set the standards here.

a man will try to bed a woman and the woman has to resist or tell him to marry her before he gets sex. This way she can keep her virginity until marriage…simple.

Man: a man has to work and put in a lot of effort to get a girl to have sex with him. He must be tall, fine, intelligent, sleek with words, make her laugh, buy her stuffs, appear rich, appear confident….a whole lot of things all to get a girl to give him sex

If as a man I could just open my d1ck and women would be begging me to give me BJ and please me sexually then men would be shamed because it is EASY….
WOMEN ARE SHAMED FOR FVCKING AROUND BECAUSE IT IS EASY FOR THEM…..THE HARD THING FOR WOMEN TO DO IS TO RESIST….WHILE THE REVERSE IS THE CASE FOR MEN IT IS EASY TO RESIST SEX AND HARD TO GET SEX (FOR MEN). THE ONLY THING YOU CAN RIGHTLY SHAME A MAN FOR IS THAT HE DOES NOT HAVE MONEY. IN ESSENCE MEN ARE VALUED FOR RESOURCES AND WOMEN ARE VALUED FOR FERTILITY

100% Factual.

2 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Miravik900(m): 8:44am On Aug 31, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

Shout from now till the next one thousand years non virgins will still continue to marry every Saturday cheesy cheesy cheesy

It has been happening before your mother was born, it is still happening now and it will continue to happen forever and ever cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue

Nigerian men are addicted to heartless gold diggers cheesy grin tongue tongue tongue

You are just pained that you were deflowered by one indomie boy be waiting for marriage dear shame!! Evening Newspaper

6 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Uptheante(m): 10:44am On Aug 31, 2022
ibkonekt:

U are a legend

3 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Hayee(f): 11:50am On Aug 31, 2022
Miravik900:

You are just pained that you were deflowered by one indomie boy be waiting for marriage dear shame!! Evening Newspaper
cry today, cry tomorrow and cry for ever

Non virgins will continue to marry, it was happening before your mother was born it cannot change now, neither will it change in the future cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by RedpillAnalyst: 12:57pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hayee:

Non virgins will continue to marry, it was happening before your mother was born it cannot change now, neither will it change in the future cheesy cheesy tongue tongue tongue

These are people who are normies. They account for people who still cheat in marriage, paternity frauds, divorce, and bicker every day. Marriage is the entrance ceremony and many fools think hoes will repent and stop their destructive ways.

Ignoramus kneeling down proposing to hoes that were once the town bicycle is not a win.

2 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Miravik900(m): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hayee:

Have hope dear wink I can feel your pain
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by RedpillAnalyst: 1:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
@satandeterrible and ibkonekt hammered the issue well.

The fallacy of false equivalency. No sane argument can ever be made whenever people equate men with women.

man =/= woman.

A match for a virgin woman is a rich man => ( Ned Nwoke and Regina Daniels)

Quite frankly nobody has respect for an adult man who is still a virgin. Women are highly repulsed down to their DNA by male virgins.

Guys! Don't let society and these succubi mislead you. If you are a man you have above 75% chance of nasty divorce if you marry a non-virgin. The Stats are out there.

Marrying a virgin does not mean perfect marriage, but it cuts a whole whole lot of BuulSheet right off the bat.

1) Some old leaked nudes of your wife. Can you walk up tall and contest for governorship or presidency if your wife's private anatomy is on everybody's phone? Your opponent has campaign material right there?

2) Ex crawling back and still smashing and at times threatening or blackmailing the wife for cash if husband is wealthy. Just imagine your bang mate back in school was either Tinubu's wife or Peter Obi's wife. This a retirement plan if.....(Just think about,,,,)

3) STDs and womb imprinting.

4) Sexual dissatisfaction as a result of desensitization from a series of random instruments in your wife,

5) Trust issue right off the bat knowing your wife had part of her life she will never reveal to you.

Non-Virgins Women and Unaccomplished Men, Have No Business Being At The Altar

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2022
Sweetvie:
I hope it's applies to both gender smiley
NO, virginity standard only applies to women

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by ibkonekt(m): 2:39pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hayee:
grin grin grin

the issue is majority of men are simps, wh0res and simps belong together. this is why divorce and infidelity is unmatched in today's society. the best men In every society don't wife wh0res. dangote would never marry a girl that has had 500 joysticks inside her for fun and exploring her truth. men are adddicted to the allure of the gold digger women for sex only, after men fvck them he should send them back to the street whence they came from, its the dumb simps that are plentiful that gets entangled with these whores

2 Likes

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by satandeterrible: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

The fallacy of false equivalency. No sane argument can ever be made whenever people equate men with women.

man =/= woman.

Quite frankly nobody has respect for an adult man who is still a virgin. Women are highly repulsed down to their DNA by male virgins.

Guys! Don't let society and these succubi mislead you. If you are a man you have above 75% chance of nasty divorce if you marry a non-virgin. The Stats are out there.

Marrying a virgin does not mean perfect marriage, but it cuts a whole whole lot of BuulSheet right off the bat.

1) Some old leaked nudes of your wife. Can you walk up tall and contest for governorship or presidency if your wife's private anatomy is on everybody's phone? Your opponent has campaign material right there?

2) Ex crawling back and still smashing and at times threatening or blackmailing the wife for cash if husband is wealthy. Just imagine your bang mate back in school was either Tinubu's wife or Peter Obi's wife. This a retirement plan if.....(Just think about,,,,)

4) Sexual dissatisfaction as a result of desensitization from a series of random instruments in your wife,

5) Trust issue right off the bat knowing your wife had part of her life she will never reveal to you.

You have said all there is to be said.
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by BeanmanX(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2022
satandeterrible:

You have said all there is to be said.
Chaos14,, hltsong,, stillwhites,, bigcowh0rn

this is one of his accounts again,,the lowlife scammer changes accounts at will,,make sure u guys follow this account and monitor him... cool
Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by BeanmanX(m): 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
RedpillAnalyst:

man =/= woman.

Satandeterrible is a known simp and scammer on dis forum,,,,take that useless troll serious at ur own peril,,,he doesn't practice what he preach..

Cc; Stillwhites,,, Chaos14

1 Like

Re: If You Aren't A Virgin, You Have No Business Being At The Altar by Chaos14: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2022
siofra:
True!

God strike any non virgin man dead at the altar.
Foolish evening newspaper

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When To Run While Chatting A Nigeria Lady / Why You Should Discipline Your Woman / Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.