Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) (70810 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo’s 9 ‘Bodyguards’ At Shiloh 2019 Spark Controversy Online / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Jefferic(m): 3:47pm On Dec 11, 2020
Make wunna com drag ham comot for the Shiloh let's see nah. So he don't have right and freedom to worship God again? That's his constitutional.(Freedom of worship, anywhere and any how). Pls shot up.

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Babaloko02(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him
so what is the essence of the church if it distances itself from sinners. Jesus came to this world because of sinners
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by adeoba2008(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
We are serving the God of the bad boys Biko.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by onojalynk: 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
Let him that is without sin be the first to cast the stone..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Teejay13(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
And so what?

Is he the only one with claims of rape case?

Naija with pokenosing na 5 & 6 lol
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by odinson1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
IamWonderful:
I guess those that were called generation of vipers and serpents by Jesus were saints I guess, the prayer of unrepentant sinner is abomination before GOD, Jesus Christ love sinners willing to repent not hardened rapist

How do you know he's a rapist?
Did Busola dakolo provide any proof? The court of law declared him innocent,so he is not a Rapist
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why should they call him a known serial rapist? Did he rape any of them or where is the evidence that he raped Timi's wife. The gate of hell shall not prevail against the church of God. We move as always.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by chubinwa(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
And God may have forgiven him long time ago and here you are wailing
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by hashtagged(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Every man falls - no one is immune not even Jesus when he fell to anger - This man is a predator and manipulator

Can you give me proofs he is a rapist? Or you heard he was accused which may or may not be true, stop putting false accusations on someone when you yourself weren't there.
Every man falls and your Bible told you when a Righteous man falls he rises up again, so what are you saying or are you calling God a liar. You are definitely not a Christian
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

Every man falls - no one is immune not even Jesus when he fell to anger - This man is a predator and manipulator

You are making an understatement. Every man fails but Jesus never did. As a matter of fact the Bible recorded that he never sin. So where do you get that inscription of yours? Because i have read the story of Jesus when the devil tempt him there was no place he did anything synonymous to anger. Make sure your verdict is vetted before you speak about a being who many regards as God.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Joshmanuel10(m): 3:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
I thought christian preached forgiveness
Only difference btw them and muslim is d speed at which d Muslims are ready to behead anyone smiley
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

The church shld distance itself from this man considering the allegations of rape against him

Your comment smells of senselessness. So, if you are lied against, charged to court on the matter, and the Court finds your accuser guilty and asks her to pay you a fine. People should distant themselves from you. They should not relate with you anymore?

What many of you lack is wisdom to put yourself in other people's shoes before commenting.

SMH
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
hashtagged:

Can you give me proofs he is a rapist? Or you heard he was accused which may or may not be true, stop putting false accusations on someone when you yourself weren't there.
Every man falls and your Bible told you when a Righteous man falls he rises up again, so what are you saying or are you calling God a liar. You are definitely not a Christian

Don't mind her she's one of those girls that has nothing about the Bible even children Bible story she can say accurately. I don't know how people say things with out a vetted reason.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by osuulola(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
abbey621:

You're not making any sense, you know how many allegations were made against Jesus himself, if you were alive during those times, you would have been one of the people that crucified him.

How many? Let's count together!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by lamentor78(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2020
You that condemned him is the real hypocrite, Sinners go to church to seek God and repent , Jesus Christ during his life time was sitting down among sinners and preaching to them...he was not with Pharisees ....na so ....let he that have not sin cast the first stone
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by pek(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dominion202:
Fatoyinbo is a regular shiloh attendee. Go get previous year shiloh, you will definitely find him.
Am not a church member but Pst Biodun is a real man of God believe it or not.

Come to it, do you expect Bishop Oyedepo to chase him out or what?
Or do you think is everybody that will fall for Dakolo's theory of reap?

@Op, I feel like brushing you and the mobbb that pushes dis to the fp with my hard boot.

Rubbishhhhhh
Hello, please what's the metre/parameter in knowing who is a real man of God?
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Stefenijoan002(f): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Jesus said in the holy bible I came to call sinners to repentance he didn't say I came to call the righteous.one thing I notice about Nigerians are, they very quick to call, judge n paint people bad. while they wallow in worst sin .those ones calling him out are they without sin ?and if really he's guilty of rape are they the ones to judge him or do they now have power to forgive sins ?hypocrite.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Dominion202: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
pek:
Hello, please what's the metre/parameter in knowing who is a real man of God?

Ask God my brother
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Crunchyg2: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
ikorodureporta:
Freemasons.. game recognize game
E be like say you Don dey tire small small for this your freemason stories up and down because I hardly see your post on churches and freemason these days. By the way today 11th Friday is the Experience 15 make sure your stream online on YouTube and Facebook and be blessed
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by abbey621(m): 4:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
osuulola:

How many? Let's count together!

Read your Bible! From king of the Jews to false prophet to trying to overthrow the government, so many accusations.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
osuulola:

You're saying Christianity and saying courts at the same time. That's antithetical! They don't run the same system.

There is a place in the Bible that says cast the wicked man out or something close. The man was said to have committed some sexual sin too oh!

And has the Court found him guilty?

So if I lie against you that you stole my goat, of which I know you are capable of stealing by the sound of your comment, grin
your church should cast you out because of the allegation. Even when the Court says you are not guilty?

The Court finds him not guilty.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by abbey621(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2020
OgaHector:
Just like we leave buhari to God, don’t speak up,keep suffering and smiling

Wait o, did Buhari rape you? Wonders shall never end grin grin grin
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by pek(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dominion202:

Ask God my brother

God didn't make the statement, you did!
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by am4truth(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

Even Jesus said he that is without sin should throw the first stone... An allegation that wasn't prove remains a mere accusation. Anybody can be accused falsely. So pls let's free the man.. He is accountable to God and not to hypocrite that full 9ja..
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by nihinlade(m): 4:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
The truth is they can't say no if he wanted to come. The church is not meant to say no to anybody (whether a sinner or a saint). The only thing I would frown at is Winners Chapel themselves specially inviting him as a guest. So I want to believe they didn't invite him. He chose to come and since he is a GO himself they don't have choice than to put him where other ministers are.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by kenzysmith: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2020
Swipa:
Over 40 Pastors attended Shiloh and we're recognized. Not all of them will preach. Anyone can attend Shiloh but not many are invited to minister. Pastor Biodun is innocent until proven guilty. I can even see my dear Pastor Korede Komaiya beside him.

Have you asked yourself why Mrs Dakolo's case was struck out for lack of merit?

Do you remember when Timi Dakolo said he married a virgin?

Make una dey get sense.
baba na master place I dey attend too for jakpa
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by olawonder(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2020
We should hit the ‘subscribe’ button nitori kini just because u want to tell ppl that Biodun Fatoyinbo was at Shilor? Better go find real work undecided
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Reference(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
Where do you expect to see the infirmed if not the hospital. Anyway, that he was on stage, visible and totally surrounded by 'such a great cloud of witnesses' was by far a bigger burden on himself than anyone else.

If I was him I will have given this year a miss not because of himself but for the sake of others.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Neroiam(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2020
free2ryhme:

Let's assume he's guilty. The gospel is not for the saved but the sinner.

If Jesus had neglected the woman to be stoned for adultery, she'd be dead.
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Fahdiga1: 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
always looking for ways to decieve followers.
Are you a Saint? I'm not holding brief for Fatoyinbo but should he be rejected by everyone because of unproved allegations? don't judge. a girl you befriended today might turn around tomorrow and claim you raped her, by then everybody will be rejecting and casting aspersions on you then you will know how it feels
Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by DanjaNinja(m): 4:17pm On Dec 11, 2020
There are so many zombies on this thread. Many don’t even know the details of the court case. The court dismissed the case cos of the statute of limitation. Meaning too much time had passed between the crime and when the case was filled. Please note dismissing a case based on statue of limitations does not mean the accused is innocent intact, if any thing it tells u the accused is guilty but the judicial system would not hear the case cos it happened a long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) by Allwell96: 4:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
Judgmental people are always the worst. Judge not...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.