Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women (5959 Views)

Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Pastor Bisi Adewale Reveals 16 Foolish Things Girls Do In The Name Of Love / 10 Foolish Things To Avoid On Facebook. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
What are the few extreme things black men do to get or retain their white partners. Things they wouldn't do for a black woman? wink
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
Me, I've never seen a Black man SWEAT to date a white woman. White women SWEAT to date black men. Just MO.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 6:11pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Me, I've never seen a Black man SWEAT to date a white woman. White women SWEAT to date black men. Just MO.

What do these black men do differently with them, an extra step they take which they wouldn't do for fellow black women?. Even if these white women sweat to date black men, it doesn't mean the black men do not sweat to please them.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:16pm On Oct 25, 2009
you know, I really don't know. I am a strong believer that people have a choice to date whom ever they want and never pay close attention to the amount of efforts or energy people put into these things.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 6:19pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

you know, I really don't know. I am a strong believer that people have a choice to date whom ever they want and never pay close attention to the amount of efforts or energy people put into these things.

Me too but it becomes a problem when we as a people respect, value and appreciate a particular race or group more than the other. Check rich black American men and the way they lean towards white women them moment they make some money. Suddenly, the black women who carried their babies, suffered to help pay the bills when he was struggling financially becomes a piece of meat. Is that a good trend for us black people?. If we disrespect our women, we are invariably disrespecting ourselves.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^^^^^^ the other men that many of these Black men associate with are White. Hence, most of these white men have white women as wives who then becomes the standard of beauty within their circles,

I should state that Hispanic/Brazillian women have become the trend in standard of beauty I think its changing from WHITE.

Elite Black people who are part of the "Black societe" many of those people in those circles have BLACK wives. It is the men publicized in the media that have white wives, hence people ASSUME that to be the trend.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by TheSeeker(m): 6:38pm On Oct 25, 2009
I don't see anything compelling about white women that will trigger off a black man to go the extra mile just to date them. A woman is a woman, most times, irrespective of their races or creed. If a black man, thus far, has gone down really well with some of these white women in a relationship then such man will wish never to come across dating them in their wildest dreams.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by dani1luv: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2009
I've never ever date a white woman; talkless of seein a white woman grin
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by POSAKOSA1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
dani1luv:

lol. You never see lebanese for naija ? abi arab woman ?
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by goodhunte(m): 7:07pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

lol. You never see lebanese for naija ? abi arab woman ?
me i never see !!!! tell me tongue tongue tongue
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by POSAKOSA1(m): 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2009
good hunte:

tell you wetin, abeg carry go jo! grin grin
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
dani1luv:

Racist grin grin grin
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by loleeta199(f): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2009
good hunte:

they r in big circle and very hard to penetrate them
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2009
loleeta199:

they r in big circle and very hard to penetrate them

and what circle is that ?
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by bluespice(f): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2009
i hate ignorant people
and i hate ignorant posts made by people who delude themselves with their supposed smartness more
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by PAININASS: 10:33pm On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

You are funny,i think you are talking about fat,obesite white women,it took 6months before my gf excepted me
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by eleshin(m): 10:37pm On Oct 25, 2009
loleeta199!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2009
The wife doesnt cook and they do housework.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by PAININASS: 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

The wife doesnt cook and they do housework.
Baby don't say what you don't know some white women are better than black
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2009
PAININASS:

Baby don't say what you don't know some white women are better than black
Sexiiiii its from experience. Normally the obese women who they marry for papers wink.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by TheSeeker(m): 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2009
White women are best at bossing black men about. It's all they are ever good at. Selfish ants! angry
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

White women are best at bossing black men about. It's all they are ever good at. Selfish ants! angry
You see why you should cherish and love African ladies atleast some of us are submissive and respectful wink wink wink
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by TheSeeker(m): 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^ You're telling me that? I can never trade my Nigerian chics for any woman from anywhere else in the world. I prefer to put up with a selfish, arrogant and haughty Nigerian woman than settle for a submissive white woman? Know why? When everything else fails, we'll bring it down to the African way and forget about all these westernized talks.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by PAININASS: 11:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Sexiiiii its from experience. Normally the obese women who they marry for papers wink.
You are right baby!
Ebonyeyes:

You see why you should cherish and love African ladies atleast some of us are submissive and respectful wink wink wink
african ladies in the uk are sucker!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2009
TheSeeker:

^^^ You're telling me that? I can never trade my Nigerian chics for any woman from anywhere else in the world. I prefer to put up with a selfish, arrogant and haughty Nigerian woman than settle for a submissive white woman? Know why? When everything else fails, we'll bring it down to the African way and forget about all these westernized talks.
Thats what Im talking about. We understand eachother on a deeper level.

PAININASS:

You are right baby! african ladies in the uk are sucker!

Not the ones who came here after their 18th birthday wink
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by PAININASS: 11:10pm On Oct 25, 2009
I lost my school fees to african lady when i was in school,and i lost my apartment to another one 4yrs ago and ex back home is threating me at the moment,i just don't like to hear about black ladies
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by TheSeeker(m): 11:16pm On Oct 25, 2009
Talk about Nigerian ladies in the UK? Some of them are nothing to write home about, matter of fact, are a disgrace. Wanna see pictures of their nefarious and demeaning sexual activities? Yet, most of these girls claim to have boyfriends back home. Warning to those boys thinking they have girls back in the UK!
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by spoilt(f): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2009
They wash dishes and run errands like little lap dogs thats what! grin grin

Then they get to taste the legendary white kini which is the black guys equation of self actualization. Hope its worth it. Enjoy.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 26, 2009
spoilt:

They wash dishes and run errands like little lap dogs thats what! grin grin

Then they get to taste the legendary white kini which is the black guys equation of self actualization. Hope its worth it. Enjoy.
Aint that the truth, colonial relationship grin grin grin
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by Nobody: 5:23am On Oct 26, 2009
75% of NL men, esp the obvious white-women obsessed ones, should be here posting.

Shameless retards
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by AloyEmeka6: 5:25am On Oct 26, 2009
TheSeeker:

Talk about Nigerian ladies in the UK? Some of them are nothing to write home about, matter of fact, are a disgrace. Wanna see pictures of their nefarious and demeaning sexual activities? Yet, most of these girls claim to have boyfriends back home. Warning to those boys thinking they have girls back in the UK!

Yikes. Why spoil their show on CNN na?. Its better to allow their boyfriends at home continue living in fools paradise. But who is to say that the so called boyfriends and fiancees at home are not getting their groove on too?. All of them are not faithful. Leave a man for 2 months and watch him pounce on anything in skirt.
Re: Foolish Things Black Men Do To Date White Women by dayokanu(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2009
Whites? You mean albino?

You see why you should cherish and love African ladies atleast some of us are submissive and respectful

Cant believe this was the same ebonyeyes who said men dont matter

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience! / Do You Need Someone To Satisfy Your Sex Life / Pls As A Wife Or Girl Friend How Do You Handle A Sex Addicted Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.