Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? (2633 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / A Woman Cannot Fvck Only One Guy / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why do most nigerian women keep more than one boyfriend?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by planetx13: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
Urgent need for 2k

Ciao

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by doggedfighter(f): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
They learnt from their male counterparts

13 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by JaneYave(f): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
When you stick to one man, does he really believe he is the only one?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by longetivity(m): 8:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why can't a Nigerian man stick with one woman

8 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
longetivity:
Why can't a Nigerian man stick with one woman

slowpoke a man can marry more than one a woman can't in Nigeria I guess you didn't have formal education.

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by longetivity(m): 8:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

slowpoke a man can marry more than one a woman can't in Nigeria I guess you didn't have formal education.
you see ur life professor, it's only the Muslims that practice this

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by BaddieFreak(f): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Why can't a man stay with a lady

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Jack005(m): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2020
BaddieFreak:
Why can't a man stay with a lady
Sweetie you know men are polygamous in nature ..innit!
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:44am On Dec 12, 2020
longetivity:
you see ur life professor, it's only the Muslims that practice this

Only the muslim? Is that a joke?
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Bbass1990(m): 3:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Its not in some women's DNA,you can't give what you don't have, hence multi choice.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Shortyy(f): 4:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Because women are polygamous in nature.

6 Likes

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by femi4: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Variety is the spice of life

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Liposure: 8:11am On Dec 12, 2020
Because she likes to eat her cake and have it

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by HigherEd: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hey you asked me to message you on whatsapp from my recent post.
Why?
You can send me your whatsapp number.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
HigherEd:
Why?
you know me sir! It's me, futurist.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by LikeAking: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
It has to do with evolution. Our sexual urge has been amplified by constant evolution.

We just want to change our sexul partners on and on. Thanks to evolution.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
HigherEd:
Why?
I'm futurist Mr ayoola. You have my number remember? Please, don't let me bring your secret to the public again will ya
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by nelsdavid(m): 4:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Is because of the poverty rate in Nigeria...they need other men to keep up for their material things

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by SILENTandSMART2: 4:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
The same way we boys can't stay with one girl wink

But bro why are you asking this question ?

Bro shey your girlfriend failed you nii ?

Cus the "f" in your moniker stand for "failed"

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by mrblessed(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Because it would be too burdensome for one guy to bear the unremitting financial demands of an average Nigerian girl. Therefore, division of labour is necessary; assigning each guy a task to accomplish either on weekly or monthly basis. The least respected among them and also the ones with little burden are those that are urgently tasked 2k. The failure to produce this "urgent 2k" is usually met with earth-shattering expletives, including being shamed for being broke.

There is no shame in it because intersex relationship, in the final analysis, is conducted on the basis of give-and-take. Haiving just one guy means the lady is still a fresher, or is doubtful about the prospects of the "hoeing" career.
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by tunize(m): 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jack005:
Sweetie you know men are polygamous in nature ..innit!
Bros speak for yourself and learn to use the word "some" how many wives your papa marry??

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
I'm futurist Mr ayoola. You have my number remember? Please, don't let me bring your secret to the public again will ya
Who is Mr ayoola again? Is it highered
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by paulolee(m): 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
they are happier with soo much options just as ur ATM card cant stick to jist ur bank atm machine..
they need more options incase thier "atm machines cnt dispense cash"..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by jawalis(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique will definitely stay. I can assure you sad
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
paulolee:
they are happier with soo much options just as ur ATM card cant stick to jist ur bank atm machine..
they need more options incase thier "atm machines cnt dispense cash"..

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Kobicove(m): 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
It is foolish to date these days without having a Plan B undecided
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Denique(f): 7:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
jawalis:
Deni.que will definitely stay. I can assure you sad

Trouble maker tongue
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Why will an olosho have just one customer? 99% of Nigerian girls between the ages of 18 and 30 are oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Same reason why you sell bread and akara, you sell moimoi, you sell eba, you sell sweet and chewing gum, you sell recharge card, you sell bigi apple, you come join dey sell biro and book, if you know you know,, ko kan aye
Re: Why Can't Nigerian Women Stay With One Guy? by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
PUSSYHOE:

Hehe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Run Away From Restaurant After Lady Ordered Food Worth $400 / Drama As Wife Caught Husband With Another Lady - Breaks B0ttle On His Head (vid / Sex On First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.