Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. (1724 Views)

Wetin We Wan Call Dis Kind Thing So? / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2020
Any Lady U Are Dating Or In A Relationship With Dat Always Take 4rm U But Won't Add Anything Meaningful To Ur Life. Don't Date Or Marry Such Person. Many Ladies Thinks In A Relationship, It's D Guy Dat Should Always Do D Spending Alone While Their Own Is Just To Sit Down, Eat & Go. As A Lady, U Should Be Supportive Too With What U Av. Yesterday, I, A Friend Of Mine & Others Went To Write Exam At Warri. We Got Stranded Because We Didn't Know Where To Spend D Night. And D Following Day Was D Exam. So Dis Friend Of Mine Called His Gf On Phone & Told Her Our Issue At Hand. Dis Girl Came, She Paid Our Fair To An Hotel Where We Would Pass D Night. 4 D Sake Of Her Guy, She Paid Part Of D Money 4 D Lodging. When I Saw What She Did, I Was So Astonished Because 97% Of Ladies In Naija Won't Do What She Did Let Alone To Ans Her Guy's Call To Look 4 Us. In Summary, Guys Don't Marry A Liability, Marry An Asset. Thank U.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Uchefame(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
You made a very strong point guy
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nazgul: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
That's why I always advice guys to stay away from broke, jobless and lazy girls who's only asset is that borehole in-between their legs.

When you're dating a girl with a vision, she'll always have your back when the need arises.

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Uchefame:
You made a very strong point guy
My Guy, When I Saw What Dis Girl Did Ehn, I Was So Astonished. Not Dat She Is A Rich Girl Or D Type Dat Has Money Ooo But She Showed Dat Love 4 Her Guy By Being Supportive With D Little She Had When He Needed Her Help. Dat Was What Touched My Heart D Most. I Looked At Her & I Was So Speechless, Because I Didn't Expect It. D Truth Is Dat U Will Rarely See Any Naija Lady Do So.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nazgul:
That's why I always advice guys to stay away from broke, jobless and lazy girls who's only asset is that borehole in-between their legs.

When you're dating a girl with a vision, she'll always have your back when the need arises.
Bro. Honestly, If I Av D Opportunity To Marry Her, I Would Av Done So Without Thinking Twice. When I Thanked Her & Even Praised Her 4 Her Unimagineable Help She Rendered, She Told Me Dat She Would Av Done More Dan Dat If Not Dat D Money She Had With Her Wasn't Enough. Note: 97% Of Naija Girls Won't Do So.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor virginprincess fati2001 would have ur head 4 dz.
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by virginprincess(f): 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
Make i book space first.
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by fati2001(m): 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
Zzor virginprincess fati2001 would have ur head 4 dz.

if you even get head.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
All these people wey go come dey disturb us if them see small almajiri do.

Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Check her DNA well, her ancestors might have migrated from Togo. Nigerian girls that would do this are now grandmas.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Jodha(f): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
No comments..
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
Zzor
virginprincess
fati2001
would have ur head 4 dz.
My Head? Me Na One Man Mopol. I'm Not A Coward.
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nonexistent:
Check her DNA well, her ancestors might have migrated from Togo. Nigerian girls that would do this are now grandmas.
Guy, I Confirmed Dis Myself. D Girl Na Confirm Naija Girl. What She Did, 97% Ladies In Naija Would Rarely Do So.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Oturatetuala(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
As a man if a lady can't spend a kobo on me then I can't spend my naira on her. I know be slave even the white women wey dem dey copy they help out with bills but nigeria girls I can't really understand them I swear...

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

if you even get head.
no be d same head u lyk to dey rob whenever u want me to eat ur tuwo.tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Silentgroper(m): 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:
No comments..
We're nt surprised.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Jodha(f): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Silentgroper:
We're nt surprised.

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Liposure: 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
Relationship ought to be give and give back not give and take. I admire ladies who do alot for their boyfriends, they are the best

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nazgul:

U Are Right Bro. Many Girls Vision Is Just To Get Marry, Produce Babies, Watch Movies, Eat & Grow Fat. Just Like Dis Pics Below.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by mosdii(m): 8:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerian Farm Tools Are Useless...All Of Them
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Prinnce1: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
No loud this na abeg, some Nigerian babes dey shame me. One of the reason my ex of 5 years ago is still on my mind, first girl to ever spend for me when the chips were down.
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Prinnce1:
No loud this na abeg, some Nigerian babes dey shame me. One of the reason my ex of 5 years ago is still on my mind, first girl to ever spend for me when the chips were down.
Guy I Need To Loud Am So Dat Those Wey Wan Get Sense, Make Dem Get. Many Girls Always Take Away 4rm Guys, Dey Rarely Add To Their Life Or Do In Return.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by odinson1(m): 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jodha:
No comments..

Are you not ashamed of yourself? You Parasites will never cease to Amaze me

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Prinnce1: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2020
Truvel:
Guy I Need To Loud Am So Dat Those Wey Wan Get Sense, Make Dem Get. Many Girls Always Take Away 4rm Guys, Dey Rarely Add To Their Life Or Do In Return.
even if you like break their head and put it the will still deviate from it. Giving is not not a girl thing
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Prinnce1:
even if you like break their head and put it the will still deviate from it. Giving is not not a girl thing
Dat's Very Bad. I Will Never Date Let Alone Marry Any Girl Dat Is Like Dat, No Matter How Beautiful She May Be. 4Godsake, It's A Relationship. It's Not A Father & Daughter Relationship, Where Daddy Keeps Buying Or Giving Her Things. And All She Does Is Just To Take, Eat & Go. No, Even In A Father & Daughter Relationship, D Daughter Should Atleast Once In Awhile Help Daddy With Certain Things Or Surprise Daddy With Certain Things. In Summary, Relationship Btw A Guy & A Lady Should Not Be A One Sided Thing Whereby D Lady Only Takes Away Without Adding. Some Ladies, Even To Call Their Own Guy Dey Claim Dey Love Is A Problem Or To Know How He Is Faring Is A Problem. If U Don't Call Dem, Dey Won't Call U. Even To Flash U Self Dey Can't. And If Dey Manage To Flash U & U Call Dem, U Will Be Hearing Send Me Airtime, Lol. Dis Could Be D Reason Some Guys Here Say Ladies Av Nothing To Offer Guys Except Pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Prinnce1: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Truvel:
Dat's Very Bad. I Will Never Date Let Alone Marry Any Girl Dat Is Like Dat, No Matter How Beautiful She May Be. 4godsake, It's A Relationship. It's Not A Father & Relationship, Where Daddy Keep Buying Or Giving Her Things. And All She Does Is Just To Take, Eat & Go. No, Even In A Father & Daughter Relationship, D Daughter Should Atleast Once In Awhile Help Daddy With Certain Things Or Surprise Daddy With Certain Things. In Summary, Relationship Btw A Guy & A Lady Should Not Be A One Sided Thing Whereby D Lady Only Takes Away Without Adding. Some Ladies, Even To Call Their Own Guy Dey Claim Dey Love Is A Problem Or To Know How He Is Faring Is A Problem. If U Don't Call Dem, Dey Won't Call U. Even To Flash U Self Dey Can't. And If Dey Manage To Flash U & U Call Dem, U Will Be Hearing Send Me Airtime, Lol. Dis Could Be D Reason Some Guys Here Say Ladies Av Nothing To Offer Guys Except Pussy.
I have paused in relationship for now, apart from sex you won't get anything unless you are dating a teenager(19 years) that's not messed up yet. Girls of this days are so messed up that the see relationship as poverty alleviation program. Just strike and go that's all

1 Like

Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Mrscarter(f): 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
fati2001:

if you even get head.

Lol
Re: Guys, Don't Marry Dis Kind Of Ladies. by Mrscarter(f): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Truvel:
U Are Right Bro. Many Girls Vision Is Just To Get Marry, Produce Babies, Watch Movies, Eat & Grow Fat. Just Like Dis Pics Below.

Hahaha

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Filmed Having S3x In Their Hotel Room As Onlookers Look / Nobody Can Bleep Your Woman Unless She Is Interested, Know This And Know Peace. / Should I Forgive My Husband For Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.