Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,208 members, 7,953,767 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold (3236 Views)

I Went On Vacation Alone & My Husband Is Blowing Up In My Phone-"Am I D Assh*le" / The Wind Of Hunger Is Blowing / Check Out The Size 16 Instagram Model Who Is Blowing Up The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by juniorstar(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2020
chigomiced:
I don't understand her again
one minute she seems to can't do without me
next minute she is disgusted by me
I need advice
you too blow hot and cold!

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by chigomiced: 8:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
juniorstar:
you too blow hot and cold!
I value the relationship ooOOooOooOo
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by phazotron(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
chigomiced:
I don't understand her again

one minute she seems to can't do without me

next minute she is disgusted by me

I need advice

Leave the idiat alone. She's confused.
Re: Help!!! My Girlfriend Is Blowing Hot And Cold by juniorstar(m): 12:44am On Dec 13, 2020
chigomiced:

I value the relationship ooOOooOooOo

blowing hot and cold doesn't mean you don't value the relationship. you are simply exhibiting different version of yourself. she would value u more and be more stable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Urgent Advise On A Boyfriend Issue! / When A Woman Start Simping, There's No Going Back (photos) / Mike Tyson Offers $10million To Any Man That Will Marry His Daugther

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.