Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,376 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop (16992 Views)

Nigeria's Strange Eating Habits To The Rest Of The World / How Do I Tell This Guy To Stop Eating In My House? / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
HUSTLER001:
lol. And you be doctor oh
undecided undecided

And my lifestyle is a busy one.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by PattyMike(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
dollytino4real:
it gets me tired of eating, I will eat the bread fast and the tea is still plenty inside bowl

Inside bowl ke. grin U use bowl to drink tea? Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Vyzz: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Exodora:
Sipping bread in tea very disgusting way of eating . My elder brother does that feel like heating him almost all the time .
I take time to eat my meal wether in public or otherwise.

Hit him na...

Make em no use blow customise u lol

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Salex007(m): 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
crushing the bone of a chicken � after eating the meat

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Ginaz(f): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
I find it hard to finish my food. I must leave a remnant .

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ginaz:
thats good habit.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Weighyme(m): 5:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Goldp5988:

Licki. Licki

Lol. Na my fault?��

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by tens4real(m): 5:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ginaz:
beta hunger never jam you na why

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by rachytenny2(f): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chewing swallow especially EBA...

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Slimsly100(f): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eating late at night. And that's because I usually get home late at night. At about 10-11pm
I just pray there'll be a change soon so I can go back to my normal routine of dinner by at most 7pm

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Slimsly100(f): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Talking while eating.
I do this especially when eating with hubby although unconsciously

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by banio: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Watin concern me.

When a multimillionaire like me eats, nobody makes rules.

I eat my food with peace of mind.

However, eating with people or Family, one must respect their feelings by avoiding what they hate or could hate e.g coughing, farting, receiving a long call, belching etc.

Last last, when You are alone just spread your legs wide and enjoy your meal.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by madjune(m): 6:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
I like eating in the kitchen.

I mean, i don't like dining tables in the living room.

It's been so ever since i was a kid. Don't know if I'm the only one with such fancy.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
SimplyFacts:
Well, I never knew they are bad eating habits until my colleagues, at Corpers' lodge, began to condemn each of them. They include:
1. Soaking or dipping bread in the tea: They think the good habit is sipping/taking the tea while chewing the bread. "Seeing the broken pieces of bread in the tea could make one throw up", one claimed.

2. Picking eggs with yam in the plate: They said the good habit is picking the eggs & yam separately. "Littering the eggs with broken pieces of yam would make the food look irritating", another said.

3. Picking eggs with bread: As in 2 above.

4. Eating meats/fish after emptying the plate: This act has caused controversy between me & people many times. I am used to eating the meat last. In fact, I can take meals without meats or fish. "People who don't know you well would think you're stingy, not knowing you just don't mind", some friends would say. Even at occasions, friends do help with the meats. Weytin we gain if we no finish the meats,,,, lol. Hopefully, I'm gonna change this habit when I get married

5. Taking yam with vegetable oil or red palm oil: This is a no-go-area grin. I bluntly told them I can't sip or take the oil while chewing the yam angry. I think they have no excuse on this because some of them claimed they don't take such combination.

What's yours?

Gosh I hate number 1 , there was this dude who not just dip bread in tea but sip it. Serial killer instincts almost took over. 1 is gross

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Ceekaycee: 7:58pm On Dec 13, 2020
I don't fail to have a taste of soup with a finger before the proper eating...lol

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
One of my most shameless moments in everyday life occurs when a plate is placed before me. I am transformed into a state where every morsel lowers my inhibitions and reveals the monster within grin

1. Eating bones in a public place: i demolish everything, whether it is chicken breast,
turkey wings to suck the bone marrow or fish head, where nothing remains except the 2 stones in it's brain. i literally have no shame, but I have improved, i just recently started requesting that my bones be packed because i have dogs to combat the habit. (Still shameless but get less wierd looks).My dogs get their percentage tho.

2. Putting my hands on the table: I don't know why this is a bad habit tho. But where are my arms supposed to be before? In the air? Elbowing the person next to me?

3. Swishing my mouth with water after my last bite: Yes i am one for dental hygiene, but if the restaurant doesn't have a good private sink or toothpick, i go for this option. I hate the thought of food being stuck in my mouth (meat is the worst) or having mouth odor after a meal. So i will rather swish my mouth (before i forget)after a meal in public like your annoying uncle than deal with the other available options.

4. Eating with my left hand; I am ambidextrous, but prefer to use my left hand for a lot of stuff,(except writing). I am mindful of this in the presence of older people tho(boomers always have something to say regarding this)

Lmao

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by dollytino4real(f): 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
PattyMike:

Inside bowl ke. grin U use bowl to drink tea? Lmao
is it ur tea?

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Oizee:
the same thing as my husband, I don talk taya

I mean you're married? Whhaaaattt!! Oh my guiness!

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jh0wsef:

You are inviting ulcer o. and when it comes, it can't go o

A man fell down flat for about 15mins on my street a week ago. We thought he was dead until someone tapped him. He was in excruciating pains.

What caused it? CHRONIC ULCER!

Please tell him to be taking honey three times a day and every time he feels the ulcer pain. It helped someone I know.

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
lanocfoods:
I can eat anytime of the day, 1am, 2am midnight, infact this morning was by 5am

You must have a big stomach

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by darichlife: 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Africans eat virtually everything with hands before the coming of Europeans. Til tomorrow Chinese still use chopsticks to eat rice and noodles. Baba let no body impose what they think is right on you as regards to food. Do you know that Europeans are also learning how to use chopsticks don't let any body detect for how to eat the food you bought and prepared with your hard earned money.

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
tstx:
Talking while eating
rushing My food especially soup

2 Likes

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

I mean you're married? Whhaaaattt!! Oh my guiness!
Just like PMB,,,, e shock me too oo
My good wishes are with her though.
A wife-material, I think she is.

Anyways, Pst Adeboye don give us hope cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Amarisco(f): 3:07am On Dec 14, 2020
IGoComotYaTeeth:
if its not bad then don't mention it ode olosho angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Come and stop me then. grin Heediot.
Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Amarisco(f): 3:14am On Dec 14, 2020
SimplyFacts:

We are in this together grin grin
wa gbayi cool

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:24am On Dec 14, 2020
SimplyFacts:

Just like PMB,,,, e shock me too oo
My good wishes are with her though.
A wife-material, I think she is.

Anyways, Pst Adeboye don give us hope cheesy

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by HUSTLER001: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2020
DrFunmisticGlow:
undecided undecided

And my lifestyle is a busy one.
alright doc. I don't mind having someone inject me.lol. Loving your diary though

1 Like

Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Forreellinc: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2020
laughitall:
come and eat mine
wink time and place?
Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by DrFunmisticGlow: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
HUSTLER001:
alright doc. I don't mind having someone inject me.lol. Loving your diary though
Thanks
Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by Emeraldfynest(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2020
tellsblinks:
Lol, nothing like bad eating habit for me

I call it style of eating, everybody style mus'nt correlate to some ordain rules.

I eat food anyhow I like — because it's food, and must be eaten to satisfy me
Good morning boss, I'm interested in the content writing program. How do I get involved?
Re: The Bad Eating Habits I Find So Hard To Stop by tellsblinks(m): 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Emeraldfynest:
Good morning boss, I'm interested in the content writing program. How do I get involved?

Send a message

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander Chef Shares Unique Pictures Of His Fish BBQ Menu. / Moin-moin: To Peel Or Not To Peel The Beans / What Is Your Favorite Soup?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.