Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,587 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele (441 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Ayodele And Bisolu, Nigerian Couple Who Met On Twitter / My Short Encounter With A Slay Queen / Can I Shoot My Short ,he Already Friend Zoned Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2020
So I have been writing and trying to experiment with things, I am trying to get familiar with film directing by being practical...

Is basically my trials and errors, need to get practical with cameras and blocking before I attempt a major project. The full video will be out soon, just subscribe to my YouTube channel

Check out the trailer of my coming short film titled Exorcism of Ayodele

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6f5j9lOSQ4
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2020
Just subscribe to my YouTube channel and wait for it... Dropping soon
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hello Satan 2 Is Coming Soon
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 7:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
If You Have Not Seen The Trailer Of My Upcoming Short Film what Are You Waiting For smiley
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sisterfire husbandsnatcha uyaiincomparabl adaibeku amatarasha analqueenluci Pocohantas ishilove Dominique sexybbstar missyford31 vanida6 saintmary ubunja sisterfire lefulefu

Singing*

Come and see oh
Come and see. smiley
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
From the producer of Hello SATAN comes another one

Exorcism of Ayodele

If you have not seen Hello SATAN

Here is the link to Hello SATAN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FiJjT-A1tE&t=7s
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
My short film will be released on the 23rd of December 2020 on YouTube...
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 5:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Subscribe to my YouTube channel if you live to see more entertaining videos from Elder Gods entertainment
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 9:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
And so YouTube will be releasing my video next week on the 23rd...

Subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch the video
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 12:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
My Second Short Film Will Be Released Tomorrow Tuesday 12am on youtube.
kindly subscribe to my youtube channel
Re: My Short Film Trailer: Exorcism Of Ayodele by IamPlato(m): 8:49pm On Dec 21, 2020
Dropping Tonight By 12am on Youtube. Subscribe To See It and Wait For More To Come.

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed: Marriage Issues / Have You Ever Been Tested For STIs? If So, How And Why? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.