Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:55 PM

Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? (12683 Views)

Mrs Buhari And Mrs Osinbajo Support Buhari In London(photo) / Urging Non-northerners To Come Home Ahead Of The Election / BREAKING!!! Northern Youths Give Non-northerners 2 Weeks Ultimatum To Leave! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by egift(m): 11:43pm On Mar 24, 2011
If you are not from the Northern part of Nigeria and you support the election of Buhari as the next President of Nigeria this 2011, post your support.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by egift(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2011
I am Igbo, Christian and a Nigerian youth - I support Buhari/Bakare for 2011. Lets stop corruption and build a greater Nigeria.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
BB all the way!!!
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Solomon227(m): 11:51pm On Mar 24, 2011
[size=16pt]I am a Southerner

I am a Christian

I have my roots across River Niger[/size]

[size=24pt]Yet I support Buhari-Bakare 2011[/size] for the future of my children
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Wadeoye(m): 12:12am On Mar 25, 2011
I am from Osun state but based in Lagos - I am in full support of BB. I was in my home town last weekend to spread the message. Now the entire of my family back home and friends are now BB volunteers - pasting posters and spreading the message of change.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by pj5(f): 12:18am On Mar 25, 2011
I'm Yoruba, from Ogun State and I support the BB team.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by danjohn: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2011
I am a South Southerner, a Christian, and a Nigerian youth and I support Buhari.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Beaf: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2011
This is a funny thread! grin
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by omanzo02: 12:39am On Mar 25, 2011
Another multiple Pseudo stunt. grin grin grin
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by TNUBU4LIFE: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2011
same persons with multiple ID.This presidential election is strictly for adults only.Imagine the childish approach to a serious issue to redeem Nigeria from expired and corrupt alternatives!!

RIBADU MEANS SERIOUS BUSINESS,FOR THIS,HE GETS MY VOTE!

RIBADU 2011
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Areosapien(m): 2:25am On Mar 25, 2011
I'm Igbo from Ideato in Imo state, Nigeria. And my friends, family and I support Buhari.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by EzeUche2(m): 2:31am On Mar 25, 2011
egift:

I am Igbo, Christian and a Nigerian youth - I support Buhari/Bakare for 2011. Lets stop corruption and build a greater Nigeria.

Areosapien:

I'm Igbo from Ideato in Imo state, Nigeria. And my friends, family and I support Buhari.

Blasphemy!

I shall never recognize you all as Igbo. You all are Igbo efulefu.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

Blasphemy!

just because they didnt see with your point of view, now they are efulefu? damn it,
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by egift(m): 3:51am On Mar 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

Blasphemy!

[b]I shall never recognize you all as Igbo. [/b]You all are Igbo efulefu

And who cares what a blind follow-follow like you thinks? You have no reason for following a clueless man. It speaks volume of the value of your person. You are an embarrassment to the Igbo pride of being intelligent.

You are entitled to your opinion, but not able to define reasons for your support to Jonathan, you should be the "onukwu" in the house grin grin grin
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by mensdept: 4:29am On Mar 25, 2011
I am from Naija and know this is the 21st century, so no, I do not support the old coupist found on page 83 in the history book. Lets move forward!!!
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by AbuMaryam1(m): 4:48am On Mar 25, 2011
@egift

You dont know say body de hot these days? you want BEAF to faint, Haba see replies, grin grin grin

Beaf, no shaking just call becomerich am sure he has new stuff on his map,
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 4:50am On Mar 25, 2011
I am Yoruba from Oyo state a xtian and I support Buhari

Lets rid this country of corruption
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by AljUche: 4:52am On Mar 25, 2011
EzeUche_:

Blasphemy!

i have said you and chyz do not speak for us igbos

infact i think u and chyz are ijaw or something

i can tell you people are not igbo from the first day on NL angry
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by AljUche: 4:53am On Mar 25, 2011
i am half kanuri half igbo

my father is a kanuri man from borno

my mother is an igbo woman from anambra

i am a Muslim and i support buhari
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 4:58am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

I am from Naija and know this is the 21st century, so no, I do not support the old coupist found on page 83 in the history book. Lets move forward!!!

When you are traveling into the future and realize you missed your way, what will you do? You can take either of the following steps:
[list]
[li]Go back (or trace your steps back) to the point where you are sure of being on the right path and then continue your journey towards your planned destination[/li]
[li]Continue to be foolhardy roaming around in circles and stubbornly refuse to retrace your steps.[/li]
[/list]

The choice is yours to make!
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Onlytruth(m): 5:12am On Mar 25, 2011
LOL, losers can come from any tribe. They lost before; they will lose AGAIN.  cool cool cool
I have one question though.

Please can supporters of GEJ from the north and SW raise their hands?

Before Buhari and Ribadu picked their VPs from the SW, it was all GEJ.

Some Igbo folks here are politically blind, but they think they are being open minded and sophisticated.

Ukpana//Ukpala n'ere aka na ukwu, o si na o na aha mmanu.  undecided undecided  cry (Deep Igbo proverb for true Igbos only cool).
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by AljUche: 5:15am On Mar 25, 2011
Onlytruth:

LOL, losers can come from any tribe. They lost before; they will lose AGAIN.  cool cool cool
I have one question though.

Please can supporters of GEJ from the north and SW raise their hands?

Before Buhari and Ribadu picked their VPs from the SW, it was all GEJ.

Some Igbo folks here are politically blind, but they think they are being open minded and sophisticated.

Ukpana//Ukpala n'ere aka na ukwu, o si na ona aha mmanu.  undecided undecided  cry (Deep Igbo proverb for true Igbos only cool).

i am a true igbo but i do not understand
can u translate it for me your brother wink
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Onlytruth(m): 5:21am On Mar 25, 2011
^^

Nope!  cool

Anyway, suffice it to say that the most foolish humans walking the face of the earth are the most "sophisticated".
I would rather listen to the bush man running around the sand dunes of Kalahari, than listen to those folks.

If you say your mum is Igbo, go and ask her what the proverb means.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by mensdept: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2011
9ijaMan:

When you are traveling into the future and realize you missed your way, what will you do? You can take either of the following steps:
[list]
[li]Go back (or trace your steps back) to the point where you are sure of being on the right path and then continue your journey towards your planned destination[/li]
[li]Continue to be foolhardy roaming around in circles and stubbornly refuse to retrace your steps.[/li]
[/list]

The choice is yours to make!

Sorry, but those choices are for local people.

Are you saying that the greatest day in Nigeria's history was on Dec 31, 1983, when another set of vagabonds overthrew the government and stayed in power until 1999? And we should retrace our steps from what?

You see, people always assume that you can go back to the "glory days" (according to them), or bring the past back. But you can't. That's why it's the past. You can only reference it.

We cant dig up Zik or Hebert MAC, and we cant go back to 1983. Period.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 5:44am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

Sorry, but those choices are for local people.

Are you saying that the greatest day in Nigeria's history was on Dec 31, 1983, when another set of vagabonds overthrew the government and stayed in power until 1999? And we should retrace our steps from what?

You see, people always assume that you can go back to the "glory days" (according to them), or bring the past back. But you can't. That's why it's the past. You can only reference it.

We cant dig up Zik or Hebert MAC, and we cant go back to 1983. Period.

It's simple, in case you failed to understand. Here's another example.
If you fail in your first sitting for JAMB or WAEC (and now NECO) exams, you need will surely need to go through past and example questions in your renewed bid to sit for the same exams.
In fact you would have gone through sample and past questions while preparing for the first sitting. You cannot wish away the past. If you have consistently failed to move forward, the best any sane mind would do is to retrace his steps back to where he started to get it wrong.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by mensdept: 5:51am On Mar 25, 2011
9ijaMan:

It's simple, in case you failed to understand. Here's another example.
If you fail in your first sitting for JAMB or WAEC (and now NECO) exams, you need will surely need to go through past and example questions in your renewed bid to sit for the same exams.
In fact you would have gone through sample and past questions while preparing for the first sitting. You cannot wish away the past. If you have consistently failed to move forward, the best any sane mind would do is to retrace his steps back to where he started to get it wrong.

Aboy wetin u talk? I mean, what are you saying or typing? The only thing that's clearly presented is "retrace his steps back to where he started to get it wrong". If this applies to Naija and this election, then the 1914, 1960, and 1966 are the dates that "Nigeria" got it wrong. Buhari and Abacha (they are two of the same) are products of Naija getting it wrong.

Now you say we should get it wrong in 2011 because of what? Sai Buhari? Is that your answer? Sounds like US Republicans shouting "drill baby drill" at their convention in 2008. Just bullshyt answers that answer nothing.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by egift(m): 6:01am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

Aboy wetin u talk? I mean, what are you saying or typing? The only thing that's clearly presented is "retrace his steps back to where he started to get it wrong". If this applies to Naija and this election, then the 1914, 1960, and 1966 are the dates that "Nigeria" got it wrong. Buhari and Abacha (they are two of the same) are products of Naija getting it wrong.

Now you say we should get it wrong in 2011 because of what? Sai Buhari? Is that your answer? Sounds like US Republicans shouting "drill baby drill" at their convention in 2008. Just bullshyt answers that answer nothing.

Bros you get ear, eye or brain problem. Ok, try this one.

"For Nigerians who will be voting for the Peoples Democratic Party my prayer is, may all your lives be run the way the PDP has been running Nigeria in the past 12 to 13 years, Amen!!!!"
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by mensdept: 6:06am On Mar 25, 2011
egift:

Bros you get ear, eye or brain problem. Ok, try this one.

"For Nigerians who will be voting for the Peoples Democratic Party my prayer is, may all your lives be run the way the PDP has been running Nigeria in the past 12 to 13 years, Amen!!!!"

Chei, Local boy. "My prayer is may all your lives, " sounds like one of those doomsday prophets in Oshodi.

Your solution is simple, vote Buhari. My response equally simple- Buhari is from, for, and of the last century. And you wonder why the country cant move forward.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Nobody: 6:08am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

Chei, Local boy. "My prayer is may all your lives, "
What is wrong with the words he used?? one can really tell u dont have anything to say, so u just conclude,, say unjust things to make yourself feel better.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 6:11am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

Chei, Local boy. "My prayer is may all your lives, " sounds like one of those doomsday prophets in Oshodi.

Your solution is simple, vote Buhari. My response equally simple- Buhari is from, for, and of the last century. And you wonder why the country cant move forward.

Was Buhari part of the 12 years of PDP rot? Nigeria has at best remained stagnant in the last 12 years of PSP misrule, so what has Buhari got to do with Nigeria not moving forward in the last 12 years. Apparently your ego is boosted by simply taking a jab at Buhari. No qualms, you can continue to wallow in your illusions.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Kobojunkie: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2011
Alj Uche:

[/b]

i am a true igbo but i do not understand
can u translate it for me your brother wink
The statement means absolutely nothing to his preceding post. It is not even a proverb, it is more an idiom.
Re: Do Non - Northerners Support Buhari? by Onlytruth(m): 6:19am On Mar 25, 2011
^^

And you are Igbo to understand it. There is a condition there - for true Igbo ONLY. cool

So, move over.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Miyetti Allah: We Didn’t Endorse Tinubu As Presidential Aspirant / How Oshiomhole Campaigned For APC And Tinubu In Edo North (Video) / Tinubu, APC Intimidating Judiciary, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.