Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,107 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:01 AM

cc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / cc (12459 Views)

Why Does Everyone Making A Thread Include "CC Lalasticlala" To The Thread / Photo: Cc The Man Who Beat Labaran Maku / LWKMD Cc What Dino Melaye Tweeted On Mr.president Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

cc by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
Re: cc by Ogbonaikenna(m): 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2011
The yorubas and hausas grin grin
Re: cc by phantom(m): 1:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
That is the question
greateros:

Biafra is the only pillar holding “contract Nigeria” to its foundation; the single hand carrying Nigeria. Did I hear your opinion differ? It’s all clear-even as every second ticks by. Biafra remains the biggest nightmare which torments the beds of every heart and hand which holds Nigerians together in modern slavery. Biafra is the Karma of evil doers in Nigeria, the repercussions of years of selfishness which breeds wickedness and callousness. Ask yourselves: “who dreads Biafra the most, who really feels more vulnerable at the sound of this great name?" Only in answering that shall you truthfully come to terms with the depths of your wickedness and the superficiality of this country called Nigeria; perhaps you could save what you have left of yourselves. Without Ndigbo, Nigeria would quickly decay like a corpse refrigerated for centuries. If your opinion, however, differs from this truth, and you believe that Nigeria will suddenly wake up from its dead bed once Biafra comes, then speak to your peoples; gather your leaders and speak with one voice, saying: “Nigeria will get well when the Igbos leave”. Let your convictions be heard just as mine is-all over the world. It doesn’t matter how many accusations have been labeled against Ndigbo, Ojukwu, or/and Biafra, it holds no sand if every accusing finger in Nigeria continually points towards South-East; Biafra remains both the dread of Nigerian leaders, and the hope of Nigerians. Biafra is the freedom that will break the Nigeria bondage and set Nigerians free. Ndigbo are now home to the many names anyone would conceive of calling us, these make us stronger. Igbos love money, Ok; Ndigbo claim to be the wisest, hmmm; Igbos are wicked, I see; their land is landlocked, really? They want Biafra yet they have nothing apart from trade, tell me something; everyone knows that Igbos do not go to school, I’m listening; Igbos cannot unite, really? In a fruitless attempt to shut out the blaring truth, every hand rises to answer the Igbo question; yet the obvious most important but unanswered question after all these still remains: why do Nigerians then dread the Biafran state? Why has the federal government of Nigeria done everything to oppose this, including killing innocent people and setting the guilty ones free? And why do people from a particular location cry out in protest when Biafra is mentioned, as if their mother is about to be taken away from them? Patriotism is ruled out. The obvious answer to this is simple: Biafra carries Nigeria, Ndigbo are the only single pillar keeping Nigeria in its place.

Continue from the link below:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/10/13/nigeria-who-dreads-biafra-the-most-search-yourselves

@bolded is part that stares them in the face and they dont want to face it, grin grin, well you wont blame them, If you had a lion caged in your house will you sleep with two eyes closed?
Re: cc by Relax101(m): 4:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
greateros:

Biafra is the only pillar holding “contract Nigeria” to its foundation; the single hand carrying Nigeria. Did I hear your opinion differ? It’s all clear-even as every second ticks by. Biafra remains the biggest nightmare which torments the beds of every heart and hand which holds Nigerians together in modern slavery. Biafra is the Karma of evil doers in Nigeria, the repercussions of years of selfishness which breeds wickedness and callousness. Ask yourselves: “who dreads Biafra the most, who really feels more vulnerable at the sound of this great name?" Only in answering that shall you truthfully come to terms with the depths of your wickedness and the superficiality of this country called Nigeria; perhaps you could save what you have left of yourselves. Without Ndigbo, Nigeria would quickly decay like a corpse refrigerated for centuries. If your opinion, however, differs from this truth, and you believe that Nigeria will suddenly wake up from its dead bed once Biafra comes, then speak to your peoples; gather your leaders and speak with one voice, saying: “Nigeria will get well when the Igbos leave”. Let your convictions be heard just as mine is-all over the world. It doesn’t matter how many accusations have been labeled against Ndigbo, Ojukwu, or/and Biafra, it holds no sand if every accusing finger in Nigeria continually points towards South-East; Biafra remains both the dread of Nigerian leaders, and the hope of Nigerians. Biafra is the freedom that will break the Nigeria bondage and set Nigerians free. Ndigbo are now home to the many names anyone would conceive of calling us, these make us stronger. Igbos love money, Ok; Ndigbo claim to be the wisest, hmmm; Igbos are wicked, I see; their land is landlocked, really? They want Biafra yet they have nothing apart from trade, tell me something; everyone knows that Igbos do not go to school, I’m listening; Igbos cannot unite, really? In a fruitless attempt to shut out the blaring truth, every hand rises to answer the Igbo question; yet the obvious most important but unanswered question after all these still remains: why do Nigerians then dread the Biafran state? Why has the federal government of Nigeria done everything to oppose this, including killing innocent people and setting the guilty ones free? And why do people from a particular location cry out in protest when Biafra is mentioned, as if their mother is about to be taken away from them? Patriotism is ruled out. The obvious answer to this is simple: Biafra carries Nigeria, Ndigbo are the only single pillar keeping Nigeria in its place.

Continue from the link below:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2011/10/13/nigeria-who-dreads-biafra-the-most-search-yourselves

This is what I love most.
Any other abuses and curses people? Pls add it to the ones highlighted.
Re: cc by playmode(m): 5:12pm On Oct 16, 2011
*Sigh* i wonder when you people will grow up Why should i be scared of Igbos? I did not partake in Biafra ,i don't make money from Nigerian Oil ,i am not even in the bleeped up country! Jeez you people make me sick because you behave and reason like 1886 Negros!

Who gives a f8ck about a war that was fought 40 years ago? Move the f8ck on.Your land is not that special and your Oil is not either.

Even if Nigeria divides today and Igbos are allowed to go their own way,your Biafra will not progress because you will be busy fighting each other within biafra for the biggest share of the pie.It is the typical nature of dumb Nigerians to fight over resources.

kenya has no Oil but it is more advanced and more developed than Nigeria.Seychelles ,Mauritius e.t.c have no Oil but the citizens enjoy a standard of living that rivals that of the pre-2008 USA.You people need to use your brains and stop all this tribalistic thread,it shows that you guys have inferiority complex.Why can't you intelligent guys open threads that will address the collective development of the country's regions instead of focusing on your region alone and referencing a silly war which tooks place many years before you were born.

It is the nature of dumb people to dwell on the past instead of learning from it.Your misguided agendas is what led you Igbos to vote in this dumbazz we now have the displeasure as well as shame of calling a president.Majority of Nigerians are primitive in their thinking ,that is why we are one of the least developed countries on the planet.While other countries are moving forward ,we are just moving backwards.Other people are making technological advances on the continent while we are still discussing which tribe is scared of which.

It is as if you Igbos have an itch and can't help yourselves.You mention the war at every given opportunity.I don't know who is more pathetic,you guys or the jews.Enough with the Biafra war stories already ,the news is 40 years stale.In your own capacity contribute to the development of your region and stop fronting the boring story of a war that has been told a million times.

The writer of the article is immature and deluded.The only people holding Nigeria together are the politicans who are benefitting from the corruption not biafra.Use your brain and get your analysis right.Yorubas and hausas are ready to go their seperate way asap.This is 2011 not 1966.

I for one do not associate with Igbos in my country of residence because of the way they commit heinous crimes here.I pray for the day Nigeria will break up so i can bear a different nationality and carry a different passport thereby escaping the stigma that Igbos criminals in this country have caused for all Nigerians.I have gained nothing from being associated with igbos under the banner of being a Nigerian and i will lose nothing when we split.For me it will be a breath of fresh air and a much needed split if it does happen.
Re: cc by ak47mann(m): 6:30pm On Oct 16, 2011
wink wink wink wink BIAFRA lives on smiley smiley
Re: cc by ikeyman00(m): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
@@@@@@@

and who will deny that ehh!!

the igbo spirit is holding this una naija and everybody should allow the spirit to rise higher for a stronger country

but will they??

for nigeria to reach higher the [size=28pt]FG Must embrace the igbo spirit!!![/size]

let some people wake up to that!!

the eariler the better

miss ileke-hater what do u think?
Re: cc by Ogbonaikenna(m): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
Biafra alive because it is God who made it so cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: cc by kodewrita(m): 7:46pm On Oct 16, 2011
a whole nation stuck in the past. what a shame!!!

Does that mean your best years are behind you. !!!

Shiorrrr!!!!!!!

**moves on**
Re: cc by rgp922: 7:50pm On Oct 16, 2011
playmode:

*Sigh* i wonder when you people will grow up Why should i be scared of Igbos? I did not partake in Biafra ,i don't make money from Nigerian Oil ,i am not even in the bleeped up country! Jeez you people make me sick because you behave and reason like 1886 Negros!

Who gives a f8ck about a war that was fought 40 years ago? Move the f8ck on.Your land is not that special and your Oil is not either.

Even if Nigeria dvides today and Igbos are allowed to go their own way,your Biafra will not progress because you will be busy fighting each other within biafra for the biggest share of the pie.It is the typical nature of dumb Nigerians to fight over resources.

kenya has no Oil but it is more advaned and more developed than Nigeria.Seychelles ,Mauritius e.t.c have no Oil but the citizens enjoy a standard of living that rivals that of the pre-2008 USA.You people need to use your brains and stop all this tribalistic thread,it shows that you guys have inferiority complex.Why can't you intelligent guys open threads that will address the collective development of the country's regions instead of focusing on your region alone and referencing a silly war which tooks place many years before you were born.

It is the nature of dumb people to dwell on the past instead of learning from it.Your misguided agendas is what lead you Igbos to vote in this dumbazz we now have the displeasure as well as shame of calling a president.Majority of Nigerians are primitive in their thinking ,that is why we are one of the least developed countries on the planet.While other countries are moving forward ,we are just moving backwards.Other people are making technological advances on the continent while we are still discussing which tribe is scared of which.

It is as if you Igbos have an itch and can't help yourselves.You mention the war at every given opportunity.I don't know who is more pathetic,you guys or the jews.Enough with the Biafra war stories already ,the news is 40 years stale.In your own capacity contribute to the development of your region and stop fronting the boring story of a war that has been told a million times.

The writer of the article is immature and deluded.The only people holding Nigeria together are the politicans who are benefitting from the corruption not biafra.Use your brain and get your analysis right.Yorubas and hausas are ready to go their seperate asap.This is 2011 not 1966.

I for one do not associate with Igbos in my country of residence because of the way they commit heinous crimes here.I pray for the day Nigeria will break up so i can bear a different nationality and carry a different passport thereby escaping the stigma that Igbos criminals in this country have caused for all Nigerians.I have gained nothing from being associated with igbos under the banner of being a Nigerian and i will lose nothing when we split.For me it will be a breath of fresh air and a much needed split if it does happen.

Spot on Brother, tell those negroes please. Help us wake them up. Whats funny is that most of them never lived during the war and dont know how war is.
Re: cc by PointB: 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2011
Without doubt, with over 40 million igbo people and several other millions of Nigerians having Biafra lurking somewhere at their subconsciousness, the country can never make tangible progress. I think Nigeria should discuss biafra and deal with issue comprehensively before we can make meaningful progress as a nation.

But then this is Nigeria, we only have discussions with armed groups! I won't be surprised if Biafra becomes yet again an armed agitation. We never learn!
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 8:22pm On Oct 16, 2011
Who really gives a fcukkk about you? This is why people can't stand you, you people are so annoying.
Re: cc by phantom(m): 8:45pm On Oct 16, 2011
Eko Ile:

Who really gives a fcukkk about you? This is why people can't stand you, you people are so annoying.
idiot, yet for that your lagos na igbos go carry spoon pack food give una and una go shamelessly open mouth to recieve, riff raff!! grin grin
Re: cc by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
phantom:

, yet for that your lagos na igbos go carry spoon pack food give una and una go shamelessly open mouth to recieve, riff raff!! grin grin
Why are they feeding yorubas when their folks back in the east are hungry ? What are they doing in lagos ?
Re: cc by phantom(m): 8:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Why are they feeding yorubas when their folks back in the east are hungry ? What are they doing in lagos ?
dude please dont make me laugh, just go and thankgod for little mercies, grin grin, folks in the east are hungry!what a joke!
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 8:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
phantom:

, yet for that your lagos na igbos go carry spoon pack food give una and una go shamelessly open mouth to recieve, riff raff!! grin grin

More like the same ibo people are the refugees looking for better life and safety the Yoruba people allow to sit and make a living to feed themselves and heir families back in their villages.

If not for our hospitality and safe environment, many of them go don starve to death, get kidnapped or slaughtered. ibo men and women are not safe in iboland, they can not even get a better life until they venture into Yorubaland.

The joke is on you dumb a,.s.s.s.s
Re: cc by udezue(m): 9:20pm On Oct 16, 2011
Biafra Never Die! It is a dream that must come true hopefully in our lifetime. I want the best for Nigeria and that best will be our people leaving the union to form our own. Two nations at peace with each other side by side.
Re: cc by phantom(m): 9:23pm On Oct 16, 2011
Eko Ile:

More like the same ibo people are the refugees looking for better life and safety the Yoruba people allow to sit and make a living to feed themselves and heir families back in their villages.

If not for our hospitality and safe environment, many of them go don starve to death, get kidnapped or slaughtered. ibo men and  women are not safe in iboland, they can not even get a better life until they venture into Yorubaland.

The joke is on you dumb a,.s.s.s.s
grin grin grin grin, my man every night before you go to bed,go on your knees and thank the devil for giving this country one clueless govt after the other that keep perpetuating the several injustices in this country.be grateful to him, COS if things were right,GOD in heaven knows that vulcanizing and taxi driving will not save you lot, grin
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 9:37pm On Oct 16, 2011
phantom:

grin grin grin grin, my man every night before you go to bed,go on your knees and thank the devil for giving this country one clueless govt after the other that keep perpetuating the several injustices in this country.be grateful to him, COS if things were right,GOD in heaven knows that vulcanizing and taxi driving will not save you lot, grin

When you go to bed tonight, get on your knees and thank the Yoruba people for showing you and your people mercy by giving you the safety and comfort you lack in your villages and also for allowing you to survive, make a living and able to take care of the rest of your villages. Also pray to God to give your dumb and incompetent isi ewu and pamy leaders needed brains and competency to provide for you and your people and stop letting you people leech on other nigerians like perpetual refugee.

Please pray to that.
Re: cc by phantom(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2011
Eko Ile:

When you go to bed tonight, get on your knees and thank the Yoruba people for showing you and your people mercy by giving you the safety and comfort you lack in your villages and also for allowing you to survive, make a living and able to take care of the rest of your villages. Also pray to God to give your dumb and incompetent isi ewu and pamy leaders needed brains and competency to provide for you and your people and stop letting you people leech on other nigerians like perpetual refugee.

Please pray to that.
no wahala but also remember to thank the Good lord( for that beautiful sea behind you) and the british for bringing the rest of the country to your backyard, grin grin but hopefully it ll all end soon infact its ending already,
you can see that you have everybody to thank except yourselves, what comfort and security are you talkin aboutwhen people feed you you have no choice but to be nice to and at peace with them, plain and simple!
Re: cc by MrWhy1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
Aha, I have noticed that anytime I try to say Bia, even before Fra. Some fellow Naijans from other you know regions tend to have heart-attack.

Anyway sha, not that I am an ardent Biafran Nationalist. But if this experiment called Nigeria continue to deterioriate. Hehe, lets just continue to watch and see sha.
Re: cc by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mr--Why:

Aha, I have noticed that anytime I try to say Bia, even before Fra. Some fellow Naijans from other you know regions tend to have heart-attack.

Anyway sha, not that I am an ardent Biafran Nationalist. But if this experiment called Nigeria continue to deterioriate. Hehe, lets just continue to watch and see sha.
Is lagos state part of biafra ? Y'all can't keep flooding lagos like virus and expect biafra to come to pass.Better start moving to your shiithole in the east.
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 10:16pm On Oct 16, 2011
phantom:

no wahala but also remember to thank the Good lord( for that beautiful sea behind you) and the british for bringing the rest of the country to your backyard,  grin grin but hopefully it ll all end soon infact its ending already,
you can see that you have everybody to thank except yourselves, what comfort and security are you talkin aboutwhen people feed you you have no choice but to be nice to and at peace with them, plain and simple!

Sea or no sea, British or no British, it makes no difference because it has nothing to do with peoples way of life and culture, we only thank God for giving us a good, tolerant culture and way of life which is what you people are enjoying. With the sea And everything, it's still possible to make our land hostile and inhospitable for you and your people, but we are not, your tribe is not even a factor in our land, this is who we are regardless and unlike you ungrateful leeches and anti social behavior.

There is a reason why God gave us this wonderful gift because you people are too evil, you are too petty, you are incompetent and won't make good use of it, you won't even share it with anybody and your hatred and animosity against the same people that gave you so much and allow you to do so much is a sad reflection of the depth your terrible behavior.

Trust me, God made the right decision. You people are too evil to be given any advantage, you kidnapp and slaughter your own people for chump change for crying out loud.

Yoruba people are obvious the least of your worrie.
Re: cc by MrWhy1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 16, 2011
@Bluetooth

Is lagos state part of biafra ? Y'all can't keep flooding lagos like virus and expect biafra to come to pass.Better start moving to your shiithole in the east.

Don't worry brother. It is just a matter of time. Sea ports and major airports are under major overhaul down South East. Even in your so- called Lagos, we live more comfortably than you guys. You are more into the agbero business. In fact, have you ever been to the East? Go and see what guys are doing, erecting structures for the future.

If this experiment called Nigeria continues. Hehe, this time, the emancipation of Biafra will be a cake walk because we are stronger and solid than before. We got the doough, domestically and in diaspora. Our dear friends in the west have learned their lessons from supporting this continuing failed experiment. Our dearest brothers, the Israelis and the Jews are ever more willing to support us more this time now that they have established themselves like they did before. I won't relent to contribute my technical to BIAFRAAAA know how in building the Next generation Ogbunigwe. If the inevitable separation happens to occur the way things are going in this country, we will make sure we level Lagos because we built it and see if you guys will ever recover.
Re: cc by phantom(m): 10:34pm On Oct 16, 2011
Eko Ile:

Sea or no sea, British or no British, it makes no difference because it has nothing to do with peoples way of life and culture, we only thank God for giving us a good, tolerant culture and way of life which is what you people are enjoying. With the sea And everything, it's still possible to make our land hostile and inhospitable for you and your people, but we are not, your tribe is not even a factor in our land, this is who we are regardless and unlike you ungrateful leeches and anti social behavior.

There is a reason why God gave us this wonderful gift because you people are too evil, you are too petty, you are incompetent and won't make good use of it, you won't even share it with anybody and your hatred and animosity against the same people that gave you so much and allow you to do so much is a sad reflection of the depth your terrible behavior.

Trust me, God made the right decision. You people are too evil to be given any advantage, you kidnapp and slaughter your own people for chump change for crying out loud.

Yoruba people are obvious the least of your worrie.
grin grin grin grin, tolerant culture and way of life, grin grin grin, are you serious? step aside, bloody vulcanizer grin grin
Re: cc by phantom(m): 10:42pm On Oct 16, 2011
lagos lagos   thats all we hear, meanwhile that city is thriving on the blood of hustling igbo men and this cow is here telling me about tolerance and accomodation,  grin grin, see people wey dey accomodate others dey sleep under bridge dey come here dey yarn okpata,
I have asked many times on this forum 1.APART FROM LAGOS, WHICH YORUBA CITY COMPARES WITH CITIES IN THE SS/SE 2.MINUS LAGOS,BETWEEN EAST AND WEST WHICH REGION LOOKS LIKE IT FELT THE DEVASTATING EFFECTS OF THE CIVIL WAR , you dey here dey preach tolerance.
You lot have been toddled all your lives from the days of the british and awo,yet nothing to show for it but a former FCT that is what it is today because of the rest of the country,
Re: cc by nolongTing: 10:47pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=18pt]Igbo people are afraid of themselves [/size] grin grin grin grin
Re: cc by MrWhy1(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2011
We waged battles on many fronts despite the fact that we were sanctioned by world powers back then. The then Nigerian government inherited huge arms arsenal from their colonial masters. The British fearful of their interest in the New republic called Nigeria, had to do everything in their power to make sure Biafra was defeated. Egyptian mercenaries were used by the Nigerian Governments then to bomb Biafra positions. Our people held a whole Nigeria for 3 good years.  That shows the resourcefulness and tenacity of the Biafran people.  If Biafra is formed today, we will thrive and survive. Our people are getting more education especially in the engineering and science field. Democracy is rooted in our culture even before the colonialists came.

Kingdom of Nri---- pre-colonial times. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Nri
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nri-Igbo

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biafra
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

If it erupts again, victory will be on our side this time. The facts are clear. Present day Naija is weak then ever. The institutions are ever corrupt. The military is weak. I can outline how the Nigerian Military now is fundamentally weak. But I don't want to write a book here by indulging in that.

I am ever an advocate of One Nigeria. But if this menace continue in this country , there will be a rethink.
Re: cc by lagcity(m): 11:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=18pt]Up Biafra!!![/size] cheesy cheesy
Re: cc by EkoIle1: 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
phantom:

grin grin grin grin, tolerant culture and way of life, grin grin grin, are you serious? step aside, bloody vulcanizer grin grin

See how this clown proved me right? Like I said, there is a reason for everything, you mean spirited people are at the bottom of everything because God knew what you people are capable of unleashing on your fellow man if given the opportunity.

We thank God.
Re: cc by Chimanet(m): 11:27pm On Oct 16, 2011
Biafra the land of the rising sun!!!!
Re: cc by Ogbonaikenna(m): 11:32pm On Oct 16, 2011
Please someone should please copy the latest headline on www.republicreport.com. Finally the stage is set for another war. Boko haram leader has responded to the ND militants threat saying it is time to uproot more trees

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Versus Buhari / Why I Want To Succeed Tambuwal As Speaker – Jibrin / Abia Faults Akpabio’s Claim On Kidnapping

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.