Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man (62925 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
It's a good thing you quit the relationship. Do not feel bad about it, it wasn't intentional.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by alexisbaby: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kokaine:
if 36 to 25 meets you with a shock. How older should a man be than his wife?

Its not medically advisable to marry a girl who is up to 28 because the probability of child bearing is about 20% at that stage. Menopause has come down to the age of 35. A 30 years old lady is already too close to menopause.

So for a man who is 36, what age would you advice he goes for.

You are very wrong, some women experience early menopause and it starts for most women at the age of 39 years old not 30 years old to 35 years old.

From your post shows you are not a woman stop talking crap, the quality of egg actually drops from 35 years old. Perimenopause starts at about 40 to 45 years old and for most women menopause from 50 years old but in rare cases some women have gotten pregnant at 46 years old. Some women even get pregnant at 40 to 45 years old.

When Tony Blair was prime minister of the United kingdom, his wife Cherie got pregnant at 43 without any medical assistance and had a healthy baby boy named Leo, it made the news, she already had 2 or 3 children before baby Leo. Suprisingly she got pregnant again at 45 years old but unfortunately had a miscarriage.

After the miscarriage her doctors told her enough. Some women are very fertile while some are not but saying that these days menopause starts at 28 to 35 years old is a blatant lie.I have a relative that had a baby at 48 years old, my mum who is a midwife told her she was crazy when she confided in her that she was pregnant she had that baby, a healthy baby boy.

Go and consult a gynecologist to inform you better, stop spreading lies.

9 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Kokaine(m): 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
alexisbaby:

You are very wrong, some women experience early menopause and it starts for most women at the age of 39 years old not 30 years old to 35 years old.

From your post shows you are not a woman stop talking crap, the quality of egg actually drops from 35 years old. Perimenopause starts at about 40 to 45 years old and for most women menopause from 50 years old but in rare cases some women have gotten pregnant at 46 years old. Some women even get pregnant at 40 to 45 years old.

When Tony Blair was prime minister of the United kingdom, his wife Cherie got pregnant at 43 without any medical assistance and had a healthy baby boy named Leo, it made the news, she already had 2 or 3 children before baby Leo. Suprisingly she got pregnant again at 45 years old but unfortunately had a miscarriage.

After the miscarriage her doctors told her enough. Some women are very fertile while some are not but saying that these days menopause starts at 28 to 35 years old is a blatant lie.I have a relative that had a baby at 48 years old, my mum who is a midwife told her she was crazy when she confided in her that she was pregnant she had that baby, a healthy baby boy.

Go and consult a gynecologist to inform you better, stop spreading lies.

You are very funny. You accused me of lying with one mouth, but confirmed my assertion with another month.

You are right that I'm a guy. That doesn't mean I can't read or ask questions.

After everything you said about my wrong information, you admitted that

1. The quality of eggs will reduce.
Please what is the consequences of a reduction in the quality of eggs. Will it lead to the birth of a child with down syndrome?

2. Menopause starts at 40 or 39.
I said 35. It's a more recent development. Just like females started seeing their period earlier around 9 years. Menopause has started around 35. In any case, Menopause at 40 is still a great disadvantage for a 30 years old woman.

3. The miraculous birth by a queen at 43.
Thank God you agreed it's a miracle. Meaning it doesn't happen everyday. It's a very thin chance it will happen.

Summary
The best age for a girl to settle down is 19 -23.
Thanks
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by kanmi4gold: 2:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lady l like your composure on this platform,it shows you are well brought up,be patient better guys will show up.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by RedPanthar: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kokaine:

You are very funny. You accused me of lying with one mouth, but confirmed my assertion with another month.

You are right that I'm a guy. That doesn't mean I can't read or ask questions.

After everything you said about my wrong information, you admitted that

1. The quality of eggs will reduce.
Please what is the consequences of a reduction in the quality of eggs. Will it lead to the birth of a child with down syndrome?

2. Menopause starts at 40 or 39.
I said 35. It's a more recent development. Just like females started seeing their period earlier around 9 years. Menopause has started around 35. In any case, Menopause at 40 is still a great disadvantage for a 30 years old woman.

3. The miraculous birth by a queen at 43.
Thank God you agreed it's a miracle. Meaning it doesn't happen everyday. It's a very thin chance it will happen.

Summary
The best age for a girl to settle down is 19 -23.
Thanks

Stop saying things you're not well informed about. Pre menopause starts 40. Menopause proper starts at 50

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Kokaine(m): 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPanthar:

Stop saying things you're not well informed about. Pre menopause starts 40. Menopause proper starts at 50
The lifespan of a man is 70 years. Do all men die at 70years?

Menopause starts at 40, can some women start theirs at 35?

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by RedPanthar: 4:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
Keep on confusing yourself. If a 40 year old woman gets pregnant go and remove the child

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by umuna(m): 6:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:
I have always hated the idea of dating married people, but here I am...the ex-girlfriend of a married man.

It started sometime during the lockdown, I went somewhere to get groceries and ran into this man. Let’s call him Mr X. His smile and sense of humour was the attraction. He was putting on a nice senator material and when I stood for us to leave, he towered above me. I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.

We started chatting regularly and we were in a competition to give ourselves treats. On our second date which I initiated, I asked his age and he replied 36, he asked mine and I told him. He expressed his doubts and I showed him my drivers license. Started asking many questions about my background and I answered all of them. I asked about him too, including his marital status.

I had just gotten out of a relationship, his father said he wouldn’t marry outside the Catholic church and he started drifting, I had to let him go. It was tough for me, but after months of keeping to myself, my friend encouraged me to go on dates and give another man a chance. I decided to give Mr X a chance.

It was beautiful. We were in a competition to please ourselves, take ourselves out and we both had a healthy sense of humour...chatting was fun!!! Everywhere we went, people stared. We were all over ourselves even in public and till date I wonder how he pulled that off.

One day his office had a party and he asked if I could come, I said yes. Got there and the guys were looking at me with lust, the ladies were looking at me with pity. He said the ladies were jealous of my looks and some of them have been crushing on him. If you see him and see me, you’ll understand why this explanation made little sense.

After the party that day, it was late to go back to my house and his house was farther, so we decided to book a hotel around. That night was our most intimate night. We kissed, he gave me leg massages, a head and said he is ready when I am ready. I was blown away. Could this be real?

I always noticed he would be lost in thoughts whenever we are together and blame it on work. Other times he will start feeling sick and I would have to close earlier to go give him food and drugs. This became a regular occurence until one day…

He had fallen sick as usual. I made him promise to take pain relievers and we should consider going to the hospital. He didn’t do this and I had to make out time within the week to go check on him. He said it is because he was missing me, how sweet!

He didn’t get better, it was obvious something was bothering him. I decided I will take him for lunch so we can talk about it, but he couldn’t wait. That night he said he has something to tell me, he kept apologizing but still couldn’t say it. He asked if he could send a voice note and I told him to go ahead.

At about 3mins into the voice note, I felt my world crumbling. He told me he was married and has been married for almost 10years with kids. His family was not in the country, that is why I never saw traces of them. He said he had been battling with the guilt and was scared to tell me because some other girl left when she found out and the last was with him for money. He knew I would leave and was scared, his best friend told him to give it time, another told him to ghost me but I have been good to him and his conscience won’t let him. Other friends said he should never mention it to me.

When my friend saw him, she told me he was going to hurt me. I asked her how and she said I was too innocent for him. She didn’t say further not to be termed hater, but since he made me happy again...she wished me well.

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him how much he has hurt me, but I forgive him and appreciate him telling me when he did.

It has been almost 3months but the pain lingers. I know I will be fine…

This aunty can lie! Una dey go office party for lockdown?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by RulerIAm(m): 8:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Lolzzz, leave me jare. What should I have used? DeceivedSidechick? I will continue using it

No
lol. ThisLifeSha for good pass. Happy sunday
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 14, 2020
umuna:

This aunty can lie! Una dey go office party for lockdown?

How did you arrive at this? Lockdown was eased in May or thereabout, lots of people were partying codedly in Lagos. If you know you know. It wasn’t the office that organized it, but the staff. What would I gain in lying for rude nairalanders?lolzzz

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Thanks for all the advice and insults. Some people were kind enough to reach out, but I don’t know how to identify who means well for me or who is not married,lolzzz. For the people calling it a lie,I don’t blame you, I would have said that if it didn’t happen to me

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Would have been better if I did this...unfortunately, he was the one that deceived me.

Don't worry dear,I understand you very well,some peeps here won't understand, just move on,block him,very soon you will find a genuine guy that will lead you to the alter.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Taal17: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Women and men rant is not what I created this thread for. If he had told me, I would have left. I don’t date married men, I would never date one knowingly. I am also not one to suspect or snoop, my friend would laugh at me for this. She always told me I will one day regret my nonchalance to snooping.

I wouldn’t have had sex with him, I haven’t done it before and didn’t plan to start with him either. I just loved that he didn’t make it an issue like other guys.

He gave you head..you had sex. Sex is Sex, oral, annal or penetrative sex

He used you - and that is not LOVE. There is no justifying this and you shouldnt help him do that.

You're not his first affair and you wont be his last.
That He told you about it doesn't make him good or a saint. You would have found out anyways.

You made a mistake because you were deceived. You fell in love with a mirage, you NEVER knew him; when someone deceives you then you dont know their true self.
He didnt make a mistake, He made a decision like he has made over and over again to have an affair and not tell his girlfriends that He is STILL married.

Please forgive yourself,
Next time let people earn your trust
Hopefully this will help you empathise with other women who are 'labelled' side chicks when in reality they had no idea He wasn't single

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Sensiblerealist: 9:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
You don't give advice like this on a faceless forum, it does nest to nothing.
You can infer that kind of person from his initial and subsequent posts. Many are thugs, cultists, scammers etc.
If you can, just relate with the ones matured at mind

shortgun:

You need to learn to behave in a public forum like this.
Calling someone u don't know derogatory names will not add a penny to ur bank account, it will do u no good.

I am not after d OP or any girl on this forum, Never sent a PM to any female in my over 5yrs in this forum...I hv my hands full offline cheesy
Just stop calling someone's daughter and sister a hoe when u don't even know them., it makes u sound like a lunatic.
If u like follow wisdom
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Optimistdude: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

I am hopeful too. IOC means International Oil Company
Good morning.
Hope you are feeling well this morning, and i believe your healing process has started since you bore your mind out on this thread.
So good to see you laugh off on some of the comments here.

Please how do i apply for a job in your org?
Sorry if my question seem insensitive atm, man needs a job badly
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by umuna(m): 1:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

How did you arrive at this? Lockdown was eased in May or thereabout, lots of people were partying codedly in Lagos. If you know you know. It wasn’t the office that organized it, but the staff. What would I gain in lying for rude nairalanders?lolzzz

I arrived at this conclusion from your write up. You can lie ooo!
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by efighter: 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2020
daewoorazer:
This one dey seek validation to continue being a side hoe.

That niggar is a G, And that’s a brother. I’ll never advice you at the expense of a brother!

That’s Great. Never stab a fellow G at the back. The Yoruba Demons Association and the Sweet Boys Association are very proud of you.

As for the other Niggas here snitching on fellow guys, just know this, we the Yoruba Demons and the Sweet Boys will get your girlfriends and dicck them real good that they will dump you.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by daewoorazer(m): 11:02pm On Dec 18, 2020
efighter:

That’s Great. Never stab a fellow G at the back. The Yoruba Demons Association and the Sweet Boys Association are very proud of you.

As for the other Niggas here snitching on fellow guys, just know this, we the Yoruba Demons and the Sweet Boys will get your girlfriends and dicck them real good that they will dump you.

Don’t mind those simps with pseudo-joysticks

U be boss
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by thrillionaire(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:
Thanks for all the advice and insults. Some people were kind enough to reach out, but I don’t know how to identify who means well for me or who is not married,lolzzz. For the people calling it a lie,I don’t blame you, I would have said that if it didn’t happen to me
Merry Christmas to you. Text me kindly 08030639821. Wanna be friwnds with you.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Patented: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2021
Patented:
You have fled and that is good. Stay away no matter what.

Heartbroken girl hope you r still staying away
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by airminem(f): 7:47pm On Jun 15, 2021
tongue
umuna:

I arrived at this conclusion from your write up. You can lie ooo!
How did you know Heartbrokengirl is LIEING MOHAMMED? grin
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by umuna(m): 8:33pm On Aug 12, 2021
airminem:
tongue How did you know Heartbrokengirl is LIEING MOHAMMED? grin

No mind am jare. How you dey?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by airminem(f): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2021
umuna:

No mind am jare. How you dey?
I dey. How you dey?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Pascopele: 2:34pm On Mar 16, 2022
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Toddler Takes 'Demonic' Doll Everywhere She Goes, Making Other Kids Cry (photos) / Who School Help? - 16-Year-Old Girl Asks, Flaunts Her Heavy Pregnancy / A Black Woman Lecturing With Her Baby Behind Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.