Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,284 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:15 AM

How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man (62781 Views)

You Must Marry Me - Lady Tells Married Man / I Just Ended My Marriage! Single Mum I Married Still Contacts Her Ex Regularly / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Sanchez01: 11:54am On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

There was no indicator to me and I can’t think of any indicator that won’t go off when you meet a man’s family and they are nice to you.

Thanks for your advice
Well, in your case, there was. I share bukatyne's sentiment on his religion as it allows for that. There is no denying that he might have told his family or those you met that he intended marrying you as a second wife. Perhaps that could have been his true intention and not necessarily the fling.

I once witnessed a friend's case, similar to yours but the guy wasn't married at the time. He had them up to four and would take them home for the parents to assess them before he thought to choose from the lot and continue playing the others. The friend in question was only lucky to have been told by the guy's sister after she got her a gift. The saddest part was he never married none of them despite managing them for years, with the least being a year.

It is never enough just knowing a man's family.

3 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by chichima67791: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2020
:Would have been better if I did this...unfortunately, he was the one that deceived me.Can you chat me up privately?
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by angelfallz(m): 12:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
bukatyne:

25yrs to 36yrs?

Babes why?

A 36yr old guy (almost 40?) to your young self?

Maybe my bias speaking here.

Anyways, good you came out of it and Bobo is a gamer, forget all the years and apology.

He probably realized you would not give up sex soon that's why he jumped to the next person.

@family welcoming you: some families are legit useless and immoral. Or since they are Muslims, he told them he wants to marry you.

Ask your friends what they saw in him then you can pick the logical stuffs for further learning.

Good luck.

Lol ladies have no problem dating/marrying men far older than them. Its just a few like you that are the exception.

5 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
Fear men who are overly nice from the beginning. They are either trying to get away from a strained relationship or pain somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by angelfallz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
Zzor:
I believe you are wiser and better now, but were you expecting his family members to give you a clue, no they won't except they have some weirdo like me among them lol ,just be very careful next time and build a strong wall around yourself, so strong that whoever succeeded in breaking that wall will eventually be your man.Just be very careful, and keep your distance from that man, even if his marriage will break make sure you are not the reason. God bless you.

Lol, weirdo, is the wrong word. Black sheep is more appropriate.

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
Right
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Biglittlelois(f): 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Hmmmm, it is well.

One just have to be careful with most men these days cos they are mostly deceivers,

One told me recently that he has a fiancée but will like us to date, how do you expect me to date you when you're seriously hooked? He said "at least I'm not married yet", you can imagine, I walked away.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by pickatyouu: 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Here to read comment
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by iamJ(m): 12:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
cheesy cruise
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by walex2(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Thank you. He was indeed good to me. I trusted him and even when a colleague of his collected my number...he said he is sure she wants to introduce me to bad life. I wondered how a woman in a reputable organization would introduce me to bad life. He deleted her number and I didn’t suspect anything.
my candid advise, pls in your next relationship learn to say � no to sex until wedding night.no matter how good the person is, if he truly love you he will defintely wait

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
iamJ:
cheesy cruise

I swear, it is real! I am not very active with my main and would have created this thread with it, but I don’t know what the future holds.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Seyzcham91(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
It's obvious baba just wanna Enter the Place first before breaking it to you cuz if he tells it before entering the place, you might not wanna open your Leg

but good he gave you head and Digged well

As bad as this might sound. i am 100percent sure that man na scam! the story of some girls leaving him after telling them he is married and family abroad yhen me don't buy it. Truly he's married and family abroad AND I'm not SAYING THAT AIN'T TRUE BUT HARDLY CAN YOU SEE A NAIJA LADY LEAVING A MAN THAT'S MARRIED AND FAMILY ABROAD. SINCE ALL GIRLS CARE ABOUT IS MONEY AND THEY BELIEVED MARRIED MEN ALWAYS HAVE IT THATS WHY MOST GIRLS GO FOR MARRIED MEN.

so I say confidently that That man has been using thesame format to Chop many girls Wella, after he enter the place finish he then break it to them that he is sorry that he is married and family abroad

baba just chopping vulnerable Girls up and down to release hin stress

me know better either anyone here believes ny point here or not
Heartbrokengirl:
I have always hated the idea of dating married people, but here I am...the ex-girlfriend of a married man.

It started sometime during the lockdown, I went somewhere to get groceries and ran into this man. Let’s call him Mr X. His smile and sense of humour was the attraction. He was putting on a nice senator material and when I stood for us to leave, he towered above me. I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.

We started chatting regularly and we were in a competition to give ourselves treats. On our second date which I initiated, I asked his age and he replied 36, he asked mine and I told him. He expressed his doubts and I showed him my drivers license. Started asking many questions about my background and I answered all of them. I asked about him too, including his marital status.

I had just gotten out of a relationship, his father said he wouldn’t marry outside the Catholic church and he started drifting, I had to let him go. It was tough for me, but after months of keeping to myself, my friend encouraged me to go on dates and give another man a chance. I decided to give Mr X a chance.

It was beautiful. We were in a competition to please ourselves, take ourselves out and we both had a healthy sense of humour...chatting was fun!!! Everywhere we went, people stared. We were all over ourselves even in public and till date I wonder how he pulled that off.

One day his office had a party and he asked if I could come, I said yes. Got there and the guys were looking at me with lust, the ladies were looking at me with pity. He said the ladies were jealous of my looks and some of them have been crushing on him. If you see him and see me, you’ll understand why this explanation made little sense.

After the party that day, it was late to go back to my house and his house was farther, so we decided to book a hotel around. That night was our most intimate night. We kissed, he gave me leg massages, a head and said he is ready when I am ready. I was blown away. Could this be real?

I always noticed he would be lost in thoughts whenever we are together and blame it on work. Other times he will start feeling sick and I would have to close earlier to go give him food and drugs. This became a regular occurence until one day…

He had fallen sick as usual. I made him promise to take pain relievers and we should consider going to the hospital. He didn’t do this and I had to make out time within the week to go check on him. He said it is because he was missing me, how sweet!

He didn’t get better, it was obvious something was bothering him. I decided I will take him for lunch so we can talk about it, but he couldn’t wait. That night he said he has something to tell me, he kept apologizing but still couldn’t say it. He asked if he could send a voice note and I told him to go ahead.

At about 3mins into the voice note, I felt my world crumbling. He told me he was married and has been married for almost 10years with kids. His family was not in the country, that is why I never saw traces of them. He said he had been battling with the guilt and was scared to tell me because some other girl left when she found out and the last was with him for money. He knew I would leave and was scared, his best friend told him to give it time, another told him to ghost me but I have been good to him and his conscience won’t let him. Other friends said he should never mention it to me.

When my friend saw him, she told me he was going to hurt me. I asked her how and she said I was too innocent for him. She didn’t say further not to be termed hater, but since he made me happy again...she wished me well.

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him how much he has hurt me, but I forgive him and appreciate him telling me when he did.

It has been almost 3months but the pain lingers. I know I will be fine…

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by kenodrill: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Chiquitq:
He played it well. He knew what he was doing all along. The human nature is naturally selfish.

He has found another but he has a conscience and doesn't want you to hate him.

Never believe the story about his wife being bad or he wants to divorce her. She may not even be abroad.

It's nice that you let him go after finding out. Still, don't for a minute think that he didn't know what he was doing from the get to.

You are truly a wise woman.

6 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Flier: 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
Chiquitq:
He played it well. He knew what he was doing all along. The human nature is naturally selfish.

He has found another but he has a conscience and doesn't want you to hate him.

Never believe the story about his wife being bad or he wants to divorce her. She may not even be abroad.

It's nice that you let him go after finding out. Still, don't for a minute think that he didn't know what he was doing from the get to.
What if he is not married he just want to dump her ? These ladies don’t really know anything about Men.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by paddyofboss(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

We never had penetrative sex, I have never had penetrative sex. The messages are from our past chat, I only cleared the chat after creating this thread. I have not set my eyes on him since then. He has called with other numbers, but that has been it.

Plz, you can reserve the “hoe” tag for your loved ones if it is such a pleasant name. Using it randomly on people you do not know is a not a sign of good upbringing.

You guys here are all about the dick, dick is everywhere, but I have lived 25yrs of my life without it and I didn’t die. I was only hurt he lied to me and led me on. Some of us are trusting. I know people that would have ransacked his house and social media pages, but I didn’t do that. I am not even on Facebook and Instagram. He preyed on the fact that I am quite private and trusting, direct your misgivings to him!!
Follow a short man u said no. Now u see ursef. If u are interested in talking hit me up. I have humour too. Nor be only that guy get humour. @fergie001 Comman help me talk to this sister
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by okezuoemmanue(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
angry shocked cool tongue

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Lexusgs430: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
You should have stayed ó...... All this jobless boys out here, would take all and offer nothing....... cheesy
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by alizma: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:
I have always hated the idea of dating married people, but here I am...the ex-girlfriend of a married man.

It started sometime during the lockdown, I went somewhere to get groceries and ran into this man. Let’s call him Mr X. His smile and sense of humour was the attraction. He was putting on a nice senator material and when I stood for us to leave, he towered above me. I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.

We started chatting regularly and we were in a competition to give ourselves treats. On our second date which I initiated, I asked his age and he replied 36, he asked mine and I told him. He expressed his doubts and I showed him my drivers license. Started asking many questions about my background and I answered all of them. I asked about him too, including his marital status.

I had just gotten out of a relationship, his father said he wouldn’t marry outside the Catholic church and he started drifting, I had to let him go. It was tough for me, but after months of keeping to myself, my friend encouraged me to go on dates and give another man a chance. I decided to give Mr X a chance.

It was beautiful. We were in a competition to please ourselves, take ourselves out and we both had a healthy sense of humour...chatting was fun!!! Everywhere we went, people stared. We were all over ourselves even in public and till date I wonder how he pulled that off.

One day his office had a party and he asked if I could come, I said yes. Got there and the guys were looking at me with lust, the ladies were looking at me with pity. He said the ladies were jealous of my looks and some of them have been crushing on him. If you see him and see me, you’ll understand why this explanation made little sense.

After the party that day, it was late to go back to my house and his house was farther, so we decided to book a hotel around. That night was our most intimate night. We kissed, he gave me leg massages, a head and said he is ready when I am ready. I was blown away. Could this be real?

I always noticed he would be lost in thoughts whenever we are together and blame it on work. Other times he will start feeling sick and I would have to close earlier to go give him food and drugs. This became a regular occurence until one day…

He had fallen sick as usual. I made him promise to take pain relievers and we should consider going to the hospital. He didn’t do this and I had to make out time within the week to go check on him. He said it is because he was missing me, how sweet!

He didn’t get better, it was obvious something was bothering him. I decided I will take him for lunch so we can talk about it, but he couldn’t wait. That night he said he has something to tell me, he kept apologizing but still couldn’t say it. He asked if he could send a voice note and I told him to go ahead.

At about 3mins into the voice note, I felt my world crumbling. He told me he was married and has been married for almost 10years with kids. His family was not in the country, that is why I never saw traces of them. He said he had been battling with the guilt and was scared to tell me because some other girl left when she found out and the last was with him for money. He knew I would leave and was scared, his best friend told him to give it time, another told him to ghost me but I have been good to him and his conscience won’t let him. Other friends said he should never mention it to me.

When my friend saw him, she told me he was going to hurt me. I asked her how and she said I was too innocent for him. She didn’t say further not to be termed hater, but since he made me happy again...she wished me well.

I kept replaying the audio while he kept asking me to say something. I wondered if he treated his wife the way he treated me. He was such a gentleman. Held my hands when I had to walk in heels, opened the car door for me, checked on me at work, gave me handmade customized gifts...he made them himself. He said his wife is bad and he wants divorce her, lolz. I told him they all say that. I told him how much he has hurt me, but I forgive him and appreciate him telling me when he did.

Is unfortunate but a good thing that he told you the truth. However I hate when men start telling another woman that their wife is bad. If she is that bad, he should have divorced her long time ago or better still let him show proof of steps in process to divorce the bad woman.
And finally I see him doing you the do once or twice again because I know how that thing works, I can sense something in your voice and his that will create room for once or twice knacking again.
But certainly their some memories that we are always happy we had in the course of our journey through life, even when we later realized we had it through the wrong means, I think you just had yours and it won't repeat itself again.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by GOVERNMENT2: 12:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
HEARTBROKENGIRL
I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.
SO YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT A SINGLE MAN CALLED AFEEZ AGORO undecided

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CLOUT CHASER angry

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Even if he told you from the start that his married you will still ride along, hope you are not expecting anyone to pity you, look at the bright side though at least you go laid. I haven’t had some for 2 years now being celibate, and lest I forget all that chivalry shit he does real men like myself still do it without thinking about it, most ladies don’t appreciate little gestures like that in this part of the world.
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by alizma: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

We never had penetrative sex, I have never had penetrative sex. The messages are from our past chat, I only cleared the chat after creating this thread. I have not set my eyes on him since then. He has called with other numbers, but that has been it.

Plz, you can reserve the “hoe” tag for your loved ones if it is such a pleasant name. Using it randomly on people you do not know is a not a sign of good upbringing.

You guys here are all about the dick, dick is everywhere, but I have lived 25yrs of my life without it and I didn’t die. I was only hurt he lied to me and led me on. Some of us are trusting. I know people that would have ransacked his house and social media pages, but I didn’t do that. I am not even on Facebook and Instagram. He preyed on the fact that I am quite private and trusting, direct your misgivings to him!!
Don't respond to every post. There a many children on nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Dozis: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Nairalanders and insults. How exactly am I the side hoe here? Someone clearly looked me in the face and lied to me many times and I am the hoe?

Are you always like this or you are faking it?

I don’t need your advice, I advised myself and left him for his wife and family.

If I see you I will date you...I like you already

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by ZooOga: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
that's NL for you, anoda hoe opens her legs for a married man faster than usain bolt can put his track shoes on. cheesy
tune in again same time next week for the latest adventure of a unpaid olosho, or practicing Nollywood script writer. wink

2 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by tonysunkan: 12:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Move on with life.

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by moneyissweet(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nne if he truly loves you as you claim, to then he should consider marrying you as his second wife.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by GeneralPula: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nonsensical nonsense..
Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:

I am a 6ft tall lady and ladies with my height can tell the happiness when you meet a taller man.
SO YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD ABOUT A SINGLE MAN CALLED AFEEZ AGORO undecided

YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A CLOUT CHASER angry

Plz I am not chasing clout. I have done my best to move on. I ran into his friend yesterday and it made me remember him. I asked his friend why he didn’t tell me and he said the guy assured them he’ll tell me at the right time. His family is abroad truly. He sent their pictures in the midst of his explanations. I don’t know what gave him the guts to do that.

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by ovieigho(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Heartbrokengirl:

Nairalanders and insults. How exactly am I the side hoe here? Someone clearly looked me in the face and lied to me many times and I am the hoe?

Are you always like this or you are faking it?

I don’t need your advice, I advised myself and left him for his wife and family.

This must be a very intelligent n beautiful lady cool

Link up
I need your type

1 Like

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by nnamdico82: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olosho will always be Olosho, where is Mr Righteousness let him give her what she deserve
Heartbrokengirl:

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by Goldie16(f): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
daewoorazer:

You’re still a hoe with a hole.. who cares if you’ve had penetrative sex or not...if I realize u keep a battalion of Dildos in your closet, na to flog ur bumbum
What kind of rubbish is this oga. I can't believe that these things you're saying is from a human being with a father, mother, sisters, brothers etc. I feel such pity and heartbreak for you sir. Wow. Do people like you really exist. That's terrible of you

7 Likes

Re: How I Ended My Relationship With A Married Man by coolsegun2002: 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
uncleck:

You see, why I said he's a good man is because men have superior thought process. He could have led you on if he had wanted. He could have made you change to a stupid being if he had wanted. Even if you suspected him, he could still have had his way. But he chosed not to rush you in sex even when it was obvious he could have his way as much as he wanted. He choosed to not hurt you more and ended it.

He is ignorant because he doesn't know that if he had opened up to you during one of your initial dates, you could still have liked him. Women are simply emotional and devoid of logic.

He’s not a good man....all na format...(.heartbrokengirl..u did he right thing)

He made her fall in love, had some form of sex with her then told her the truth...it’s not really an honest move...
..... telling her was a move to either make her walk away so he can move in to another victim

or....

If his game was 10/10... she could be stupid and love struck to stay with him......didn’t u see the part where he badmouthed his wife......that he wanted a divorce....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

My Dad Almost Killed Me Today! / I Am Sterile But About To Be A Father / Youths Catch Man Having Sex With Married Woman In The Bush In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.