Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice (1247 Views)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her / This Is Why No woman Should Trust Her Man With Any lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Hilarioustweter: 7:52am On Feb 25, 2022
Can I trust her?
I and my girlfriend had a minor misunderstanding yesterday evening, so I decided to pay her a visit without informing yesterday night just to sort things out, I got to her apartment and find her room door locked from outside, I take a walk round the house and I saw her in another guy's room wearing Jersey shirt and a very "short" bum short that almost look like a pant. I walked back and open her room and sit inside, I called her on the phone she didn't pick, some minute later she walk inside and was surprised to see me in her room, she asked what am I doing in her room? I said I just came to check on her, so I gently ask where was she coming from, she effortlessly lied she was at the backyard of her house, I take a pause and re-ask where was she coming from? after seeing I was not satisfied with the first answer, she lied again she was at a sister place in the other apartment �, she lied effortlessly and am shocked. I asked her again where she was coming from? this time she knew I already know she was lying, she replied and she said she was at a guy's place watching movie. I'm just too confused to believe anything else from her, she wore a bum short almost like a pant and a jersey shirt to a guys room watching movie, at the late hour of the day embarassed, lied to me effortlessly about where she was.
she claim she love me and she is committed to me, can I trust her?
I need an advice

4 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Jeon(f): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Ammishaddai: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2022
Brother, be thanking God for giving you the wisdom to investigate where she was prior to your discussion with her.

Secondly, I'll advice that you leave this lying bitch and save yourself from an early heart attack that could come as a result of dating a person who can't be trusted to tell you the truth even after probing twice .

Lastly , don't be worried about the time, love or money you've invested in her . In fact , just think of it as a small price you paid to know the truth that redeemed you emotionally and financially.

And remember, there are many men out there currently being cheated on ,and many of them will be more than happy to know what you know right now . So think well, and have a lovely Friday undecided

16 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by AsomArchitectNG(m): 7:57am On Feb 25, 2022
Advice on what again?
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Choilila: 7:58am On Feb 25, 2022
op is anti-spam bot no offense [ I know say you carry my matter for chest cheesy by giving me a ban because I listed the names of America celebrities cool ]

because I see nothing wrong with that comment and I post it on other topics without hurting feelings...

the water replacement on ur natal chart are really influencing you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by doggedfighter(f): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2022
T
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by CANDYDADDY(m): 8:12am On Feb 25, 2022

she wore Jersey shirt and bum short, while the bed is their playing field

I Forsee premium tears, snatching iPhone and gift bought from girlfriend angry

4 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by FaceTanke: 8:24am On Feb 25, 2022
Bros u need to overlook something's to have peace

Remember u have done that to other peoples babe too

Didn't u

2 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by donbachi(m): 8:38am On Feb 25, 2022
She can aswell wear overall,mary amaka long gown and still fvck that dude.
Use ur head.if port harcourt tire u.go bayelsa.

6 Likes

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by MAGG0T(m): 8:46am On Feb 25, 2022
shocked

My observation: this story was concocted by a lame Redpill nigha, who's trying so hard to justify their hatred and foolishness towards women

•"You saw her wearing bum short and jersey in a man's house"...so this heat period, did you expect her to wear long blouse and skirt, or a hoodie and kickers, it's normal for ladies to wear bum short during cold season, not to talk of this period heat wan kill person.

•It's obvious she was charging her phone and watching movie in the man's house, because you didn't buy her any appliances.

Oga you Lie!!!
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by pretydiva(f): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2022
The signs are all over op. But you can still give her benefit of doubt undecided
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Double0h7(f): 8:50am On Feb 25, 2022
You should trust her because that's her last 3 lies! I promise smiley
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Izprince(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2022
Trust a girl at your own peril, unless you are with her 24hrs, girls can do the undo without any trace. If girl wan cheat if u like guide her with army, make all the army na female she go still cheat with commander of the troop even do three some join, lol. That gender no get joy at all.

1 Like

Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by odinson1(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2022
I don't know what you men still want with relationships, leave women and focus on yourselves
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2022
odinson1:
I don't know what you men still want with relationships, leave women and focus on yourselves

Redpiller grin
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Tboymessiah(m): 9:09am On Feb 25, 2022
NasoLifeBe!!!

No go huzzle, get doe, dey there dey do interview.
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Baitullah: 9:13am On Feb 25, 2022
The redflags are laying everywhere bruv
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by FaceTanke: 9:20am On Feb 25, 2022
pretydiva:
The signs are all over op. But you can still give her benefit of doubt undecided

There's no sign

She didn't do anything

And everybody lies
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by recieve(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2022
never ever fall a b¡tch, fvck her and move on!
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by valdes00(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2022
How guys see the red flags and still come out to ask for advice still baffles me...

And this one wan be future husband oo.. He cant take decisions even when its staring at him in the face.

Ode
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by danietohbadt(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2022
Of course you can trust her.

She will change don’t worry
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by MoneyGoDrop: 11:58am On Feb 25, 2022
Just know that immediately you went home, she returned to that guy's room to continue from where she stopped. Hope she's not the barnie that was screaming all night here?
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Stargurl20(f): 12:01pm On Feb 25, 2022
Anything to tarnish women's reputation. Keep it up o.. una go meet una Waterloo one day.
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:19pm On Feb 25, 2022
He that is without sin among you, let him cast the first stone at her. cheesy

Men wants to have their girlfriend all by themself but kept chasing other people babes. Funny grin
Re: Can I Trust Her? I Need An Advice by Kobicove(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2022
You have not yet married her so why do you want to stop her from keeping other options open? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Have Multiple Piercings ? / Movie Lovers Get In Here / PH Music Producer Shares The Most SIMP Thing He Has Ever Done For A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.