Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" (46632 Views)

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by fykes(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
He said..those who still want me to teach them the word.... And I ask..which word exactly??
The word u know and teach that hasn't changed u?
Early in my life, just after service, I turned down a lecturing job at auchi poly because I was so young and I didn't know how I will deal with ladies throwing themselves at me. Itwas a principle already that i can't mess around with ur students. It wasn't about the word as I wasn't even serious with God then.
MR Timi u have no word to teach until u let the word renew ur own mind and bring u to a walk with God. This people never learn...pastor, Bishop or GO doesn't change ur character... Only a genuine walk with God can affect such changes and that's what we should boast about. Until a man begins to seek God for God not for the world' approval, until pastor becomes a responsibility not a Job, stories like this will abound.
However, I forgive u wit all my heart, and enjoin the xtian world to as well...Sadly,we xtians are often the only army that kills and condemns our wounded comrades

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
OmobaNL:
At least he admitted and owned up

His sentence would be less than if he hadn't.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ilumute(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
The end is near!!!

Accounting software consultant , Become a digital accountant, we train people on how to use accounting software, eg Sage 50 (Peachtree) 20k, QuickBooks Accounting 20k, Tally ERP9, Sage Evolution (Sage 200ERP) 60k, etc Call/WhatsApp 09094350955
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Oluwaseun2020(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is why i advice people to practice self faith
Buy tapes and read Christian books
This is how the big pastors learn. ..
Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according

If you must read his laws every minute then it is not
for you to sit in church only then Get home and sleep and eat
You must read without stopping and practice till you get it..
God didn't want you as a Christian to be asking you pastor for miracles or laying of hands all that..
He want that only for unbeliever

Since God knew fake pastor will be more than originally pastors in the end time he had promised to release his spirit to ALL people .
joel 2:28
“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy,

So if you are a Christian and cant do what your pastors do ...check yourself.

miracles is only for unbeliever

God only ordained pastors to preach for the lost.

Jesus said i didn't come for those who are saved but for sinners.
luke 5:32
I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

My church is only to teach the word..
Deliverance is for unbelievers.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ibuildstuff(m): 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Because God is bigger than man and no man is infallible

Wat u said is a fallacy

Wat does atheism use as standard for morality??
God is man made, without man, no god.

Secondly, u should read on who a humanist is.

Finally if u need religion to be a good person then u are not a good person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 12:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Lawbaron:
He was raping/Abusing teenagers and you are talking about sin?

He was raping? �

Sleeping with a minor is often likened to rape.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by PrinceMajestic: 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
all Christian clergies from history world wide are paedophiles sexually harassing minors, or wife snatchers, gf snatchers, impregnatn people's wives and daughters, gay priests and paedophiles in white countries. the women are even the ones enjoying it with them, most naija women today 99% single or not, married or not have been fuucked by their pastors or priests. they are here with us, some of them later feel ashamed. these our women are very gullible n emotionally vulnerable especially when the evil deceptive god concept is used to manipulate them so I'm not angry with them after all the god they manipulate them with has a history of fvcking underage teenage girls who give birth as virgins. my women must be a skeptical freethinker not these dumb heads pastors sex slaves

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ibuildstuff(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
efighter:

Their own Heaven is different from the Heaven that my Father in Heaven spoke about in the Holy Books
It's what ur Bible says. Irrespective of a persons sin, if he ask for forgiveness he will go to heaven

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DennisEche(m): 12:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Wondering the parents that allowed their daughters to go and stay with the pastor .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by luvmijeje(f): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
A Pastor cheated on his wife!!!

If you mistakenly get married to someone that you are not sexually compatible with........ You will cheat.

If you don't commit fornication....... You will commit Adultery. You all should all put to rest all these 1775 teachings.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by macdammy(m): 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother, I Love the Fact that you admitted that you misbehaved!

I Love the Fact that you Have Privately and Publicly reached out to people..

I Love the Fact that you Have Submitted yourself to For Discipline and Repentance..
The Work of a Minister is an Employee of GOD Almighty, and we make errors it's good we Humble ourselves, Submit to Discipline,stay away from the Pulpit and sort out Matters with GOD.

You Have Done well my Brother! May GOD Almighty, the Merciful GOD, work on you, restore you and Use you Much more than before..

Ignore whatever people call u or insult you. Just Submit to our MAKER! What GOD thinks or knows about you is what Matters..

GOD BLESS U
One day, someone will remember you for good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 12:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Because God is bigger than man and no man is infallible

Wat u said is a fallacy

Wat does atheism use as standard for morality??
Morality.

They would not do unto others what they wouldn't want done to them.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Bossman(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Wow! In a sane society this guy would be in jail by now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
ibuildstuff:

God is man made, without man, no god.

Secondly, u should read on who a humanist is.

Finally if u need religion to be a good person then u are not a good person.

Man is God made and without God there will be no man.

I have read about humanism and all

I don't believe you need religion to be a good or bad person, religion is just making humans reference God our maker, the beginning and the end.

Humanism is idealistic and utopian in nature and is not going to solve the problems of the world cos humans are so complex.

God is the ultimate standard for good and evil, that's why we have conscience

U can't use ur mind to rationalize good and evil

Unless you want to be naive
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by uchennamani(m): 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love the Fact that you Have Submitted yourself to For Discipline and Repentance..
The Work of a Minister is an Employee of GOD Almighty, and we make errors it's good we Humble ourselves, Submit to Discipline,stay away from the Pulpit and sort out Matters with GOD.

You Have Done well my Brother! May GOD Almighty, the Merciful GOD, work on you, restore you and Use you Much more than before..

Ignore whatever people call u or insult you. Just Submit to our MAKER! What GOD thinks or knows about you is what Matters..

GOD BLESS U
Still, it is not enough. He should have his day in court.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by tonysunkan: 12:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
If charges are pressed, it will be difficult to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

Morality.

They would not do unto others what they wouldn't want done to them.

That's why French revolution which practiced atheism and humanism at its peak ended up with chaos and lots of deaths
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

That's why French revolution which practiced atheism and humanism at its peak ended up with chaos and lots of deaths

And what do they practice today in France?

What do Nigerians practice and how is that faring?
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by THURAFTERNOON: 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
lies. this man is def going to shag minors. fuc**ng paedophile .
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by thorpido(m): 12:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
He should close down all churches or whatever ministry he has
He shouldn't hold any religious leadership position for now.He should sort himself out first.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by futurerex: 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS U

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 12:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

And what do they practice today in France?

What do Nigerians practice and how is that faring?

France is a secular state that respects religious rights and liberties

Nigeria is a conservative state that respects religious rights and liberties
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ibuildstuff(m): 12:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Man is God made and without God there will be no man.

I have read about humanism and all

I don't believe you need religion to be a good or bad person, religion is just making humans reference God our maker, the beginning and the end.

Humanism is idealistic and utopian in nature and is not going to solve the problems of the world cos humans are so complex.

God is the ultimate standard for good and evil, that's why we have conscience

U can't use ur mind to rationalize good and evil

Unless you want to be naive
First of all u need to define what good and evil is, god is not the ultimate standard for good and evil. In the Bible god killed the first son of every Egyptians because he harden Pharaoh's heart to let the Israelites go. How can that be good?
Even me a human wouldn't do such evil. I guess I'm a better person than god.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

France is a secular state that respects religious rights and liberties

Nigeria is a conservative state that respects religious rights and liberties

And who on this thread has suggested people aren't free to practice their religion?

What people are saying is simple - despite one's religion, he/she should be prosecuted for crimes committed.

Appears you have a problem with that.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ibuildstuff(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

China, Japan, Iceland and many other countries way better then Nigeria are all atheist nation.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Jeromejnr(m): 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
penis does not differentiate.

let me share an experience with you, I have a female paralyzed Chestnut cat, when ever I stroke the hair of the cat, I noticed that I get an errection. the erection is not because of sexual fantasy, but from pity.

some people experience it when they feel pity for chicken or dog or even a cute baby. it is practically normal, where it becomes abnormal is if you don't search your soul, or indulge it.

Are you okay?
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Afam4eva(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
He that is without sin among us, let him first cast a stone
Tell that to all the armed robbers, kidnappers and rapists that are serving their various jail terms.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by LikeAking: 12:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mugu.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

And who on this thread has suggested people aren't free to practice their religion?

What people are saying is simple - despite one's religion, he/she should be prosecuted for crimes committed.

Appears you have a problem with that.

No I have a problem wen u judge someone because of its religious beliefs.

Wats the difference between Wat u hate about religion in respect to judging and condemning others because of their beliefs and nd what u are doing

He hasn't been prosecuted, no charges have been filed and yet u people are just dwelling on accusations

If charges are set then he will have his day in court even with this public apology
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by banmee(m): 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS U

You guys are no better than sheep and evil as phuck. You follow whatever and whoever makes you happy even the person you are following is phucked up. All because they support your inner bigotry/racism/tribalism/sexism etc......May your god help you.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by sammyogbu2015: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
What are you saying. Yes we all sin, that's between me and God, but wen u commit a crime that's against d law, u shud face persecution. Nobody is above d law. Am disgusted by dis. This is sexual harassment for God sake.
MuttleyLaff:
He that is without sin among us, let him first cast a stone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by fof1: 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=ebukajay184 post=96989046]
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIq7AQ6DhdE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Read his full apology below.

[/quote
This is RESTITUTION and d Beginning of Forgiveness, not of Man,of d Combatants or d Females Hurt alone,but of God Who Sees d Hearts of all Men. Humility and Repentance is What God Demands from Us All. In Christ, There is True Pardon, Forgiveness and Reconciliations. Teachers, Preachers and Ministers Should Try to uphold,Practise and Do what they Espouse to Others, Otherwise, they are Fake,Unknown and Hypocrites b4 God and Man. Hellfire is Real and Will not
Respect or Discriminate any Bible Carrying Disobedients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Paying Your Tithe Is Biblical / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson / Pastor Adeboye: Those Attacking Me On Internet Would Be Sent Out Of This Country

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.