Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" (46623 Views)

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Righteousness89(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
babtoundey:

God is no man... Shakau can also come forward and say he is sorry then you will bless him with your watery annointing

If Shekau should truly Repent today and Accept JESUS! Shekau will make Heaven!!
You being angry or not does not Matter!
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by innobarca(m): 3:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
He has not confessed.

That writeup there is not a confession.

And for people talking about forgiveness, I am sorry for your type.

If he is not a pastor, you lot won't quote bible.. I am really sorry for your type.

People should be careful how they send their young daughters to some paedophiles claiming pastors.

They are many in Lagos now.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by damilare442: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

He/she that is without sin among us,
let him/her first cast a stone

Alaye.. He needs to be prosecuted. I admire the fact that he has apologized publicly but that does not right the wrong he has done to those seemingly innocent young ladies.

Religion has its place so is the law of the land.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Crooked pastor.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by MuttleyLaff: 3:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
damilare442:
Alaye.. He needs to be prosecuted. I admire the fact that he has apologized publicly but that does not right the wrong he has done to those seemingly innocent young ladies.
My guy, you come cross as a level headed person, so permit me to ask that what exactly is he to be prosecuted for please?

I am sure you gleaned from his apologia, that that there was no sexual intercourse with any of the "seemingly innocent young ladies" sic and that "none was a minor."

damilare442:
Religion has its place so is the law of the land.
If you know what true and pure religion is, then you'll understand, here is the perfect setting and/or opportunity for it to have a place

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by luvmijeje(f): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, when a person catches their spouse cheating, they will start distrusting their spouse.

But in reality, sex is not enough to hold a person in a relationship. Even love is not enough.

In fact, a person who wants to cheat will cheat irrespective of how well their spouse satisfies them in bed.

And there are people who don't get satisfied, and still will not cheat.

There are people who will rather use intimacy gadgets than cheat on their husbands.

Hmmm true words!

It reminds of a story one of my ex shared with me. He was telling me about his friend who I respect even more than my ex. The guy detested people who cheat and I love him for that. The day he got someone else impregnated, my ex couldn’t stop mocking me.

You can only deal with the cards life gives to you. You can't control what others will do. You can only control what you will do. And you can't say what you will do until life deals with you
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ORIAYO70(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother, I Love the Fact that you admitted that you misbehaved!

I Love the Fact that you Have Privately and Publicly reached out to people..

I Love the Fact that you Have Submitted yourself to and For Discipline and Repentance..
The Work of a Minister is an Employee of GOD Almighty, and when we make errors it's good we Humble ourselves, Submit to Discipline,stay away from the Pulpit and sort out Matters with GOD.

You Have Done well my Brother! May GOD Almighty, the Merciful GOD, work on you, restore you and Use you Much more than before..

Ignore whatever people call u or insult you. Just Submit Wholeheartedly to our MAKER! What GOD thinks or knows about you is what Matters..

GOD BLESS U

You have spoken well...

David was also a victim of such, but with humility n honesty he was forgiven.. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by segun18(m): 3:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Love the Fact that you Have Submitted yourself to and For Discipline and Repentance..
The Work of a Minister is an Employee of GOD Almighty, and when we make errors it's good we Humble ourselves, Submit to Discipline,stay away from the Pulpit and sort out Matters with GOD.

You Have Done well my Brother! May GOD Almighty, the Merciful GOD, work on you, restore you and Use you Much more than before..

Ignore whatever people call u or insult you. Just Submit Wholeheartedly to our MAKER! What GOD thinks or knows about you is what Matters..

GOD BLESS U

You have spoken well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by gbagyiza: 3:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:
He should be prosecuted.

He should forget pastoral work, it is not meant for people like him.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by adeniran22890: 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
:He should be prosecuted.He should forget pastoral work, it is not meant for people like him.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by generationz(f): 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

I'm an hypocritical rape apologist hiding under Christianity and it always has room, for one more like me, to walk right into.

Continue. You have exposed who you truly are.

As if anybody will openly admit to raping minors on Instagram. Spits.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by seunayantokun(m): 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Great thing he admitted it. May he continue to live in true repentance and fulfill a honest ministry. God bless him. However, he must steer clear of the teen ministry, submit to discipline, and ensure he has a good and sincere, not necessarily popular, spiritual father over him to shepherd him without fear or favour.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by MuttleyLaff: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:
Continue. You have exposed who you truly are.
As if anybody will openly admit to raping minors on Instagram. Spits.
[img]https://s8/images/ezgif-3-04cf8f985c30.gif[/img]
So you've now resorted to "as if anybody will openly admit to raping minors on Instagram" Smh sigh.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Jetrue3oo: 4:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Since 1206 century yorubas have been supporting all their bad bad children like fela, naira marley and co
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD BLESS U

Anything less than this response of yours, i would have been disappointed .

What about the poor teenagers? No word for them?

Most Nigerian Christians are unfeeling towards victims of their men of God's wickedness and selfishness .

Yes, cross it out. That's what you do for criticisms.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by innobarca(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

Anything less than this response of yours, i would have been disappointed .

What about the poor teenagers? No word for them?

Most Nigerian Christians are unfeeling towards victims of their men of God's wickedness and selfishness .

Yes, cross it out. That's what you do for criticisms.

Yes,They only care about their pastors.

They don't even think of the teenagers.

Christians by mouth.

1 even said there was no intercourse,If he can openly tell us that there was no intercourse and they are not minor....Why not say exactly what he did with those teenagers? Not even a month,for years.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by seunmsg(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
What exactly is he going scot free from?

Sexual harassment and molestation.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Bellotelli: 4:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

You avoided the Trump/Supreme court thread.

grin
He didn't hear you, abeg ask again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by NOwazobia: 4:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Every dick and hairy want to own a worship center because of greed, selfishness and immoral living. This is the result you get when you run away from godly discipleship to float your own ministry without being called divinely; of course they usually have large following as we don't have much godly people nowadays, except for those who want a tune down of the real gospel (to suit their ungodly lifestyle) were grace can cover your unclothedness. I called them the atheistic christians.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by seunmsg(m): 4:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sadly, the matter will be swept under the carpet while the harassed young ladies will continue to live with the effect of the harassment. The young broken ladies would grow up to despise men while their molester would be forgiven and allowed to go s it free. Sigh!

During the week, Pastor Oyedepo invited another rapist, Biodun Fatoyinbo to preach at the annual Shiloh program. Oyedepo did not care about the feelings of the broken young ladies that Biodun had raped over the years. Some of them may even be attending the Shiloh program in an attempt to get healing. Instead of getting healed, their torture were compounded by useless and insensitive pastor.

Sadly, this nonsense won’t stop until we start punishing people like Fatoyebo and Adigun for their crimes.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by obonujoker(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
ORIAYO70:

You have spoken well...

David was also a victim of such, but with humility n honesty he was forgiven.. .

David faced the consequences!!

Although this man is forgiven by God by his repentance, doesn't mean he might escape the consequences of his actions
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ngwababe(f): 4:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

What is this one saying?

He confesses he was involved in inappropriate behaviour with minors in his care over the years.

The victims can press charges based on his confession.

Minors? Read well na.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Overlordrichy(m): 5:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shile981:

With this your comments, I just discovered that you are the greatest hypocrite I have ever met on this forum. To spoil the matter, you ended your foolish comment with "GOD BLESS YOU".
I doubt if you are not a baby in the doctrine of Christ
why are you people attacking this man of God,according to the Bible he said what is right
please don't misunderstand what he said,he is a man of God not a judge.
According to the law the man should be punish.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by MuttleyLaff: 5:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:
I had to descend so low into the gutter and resort to change the original text MuttleyLaff typed
What a despicable specimen of human being, I, generationz, have turned out to be
[img]https://media./images/cf50fdf117fb5913f9d125ea2904658b/tenor.gif[/img]
Fixed. Two can play your si||y game
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
ngwababe:

Minors? Read well na.

Who is a minor?
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
What exactly did you do fake pastor? Spill it!
E sure me say na nudes you ask those smallies to send to your WhatsApp
Ole ajibole
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by poseidon12: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
This is a much better human being than that creep at COZA Church called Fatoyinbo. He admitted his crime and is apologizing.
Go and sin no more. And try to pay some restitution to the victims.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Villagemeat: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:

Shut it. I'm more Christian than you or any member of your generation will ever be.
Look at you defending a rapist. May you be raped also.
You are an idiot. U know nothing. Your generation is stupid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.