Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" (46626 Views)

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by luvmijeje(f): 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

Yes, sex is good.

But the problem is that some people actually cheat without any motivation.

Sex with one person can eventually tire their partner.

Even love has been proven to not be enough to stop men from cheating sometimes.

Men are able to compartmentalize sex and love. In other words, they can love their wife and still cheat on her.

Then those kind of people are not suppose to get married. But I don't want us to divert.

Can a woman catch his husband cheating and still believes his husband loves her?

The marriage may continue in the eyes of the world but believe me when I tell you that marriage is dead.

And the same goes for a woman. It's even worse for a woman in a society like ours. If you marry a man that you are sexually not compatible with, you will cheat and that marriage is automatically dead if he gets to know.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Digmygold: 2:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Retired redpiller.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:
He should be prosecuted.

Exactly!!!. We accept your apology but you should face the law of the land.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Buliwyf: 2:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Man is God made and without God there will be no man.

I have read about humanism and all

I don't believe you need religion to be a good or bad person, religion is just making humans reference God our maker, the beginning and the end.

Humanism is idealistic and utopian in nature and is not going to solve the problems of the world cos humans are so complex.

God is the ultimate standard for good and evil, that's why we have conscience

U can't use ur mind to rationalize good and evil

Unless you want to be naive

This had me laughing like hell. Your conscience is partly a product of your nurture. If you were born in a warring tribe that believes in killing as many people as possible like the Aztecs, your conscience will not find killing to be unpalatable. Your god is man made and a figment of your imagination.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by generationz(f): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
fof1:

@generationz... Did he Rape You, Your Sister or Your Friend. Stop this Ur 'Holier Than Thou' Attitude. The Man has Realised his Shortcomings,inappropriate actions,Wrong Doings and Sinful Practices Which are all Condemnable before God and though Criminal in our Laws. But, since he HAD approached those Wronged and Made Amends receiving Forgiveness/Pardon from Very affected,...infinito, it is. REST UR GRUDGES...

May you be raped.

You have answered your question. I don't care if God forgives him that's between him and whatever God he serves. But he must answer for the accusations. This one should not be buried under the rug again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by generationz(f): 2:29pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Truly the power of a woman is her PUSSY

Same pussy being used against young girls who are raped and murdered in your country by useless men?
Same pussy being used when women are promised work but trafficked for sex abi?

Go and sleep, abeg.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by generationz(f): 2:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Dolutoye:

Chai read to understand nah...no sexual intercourse so where is rape coming from

Yes, he denied it in paper. Me too, i deny being a Nigerian on nairaland. I claim American citizenship.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by generationz(f): 2:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Villagemeat:
Learn how to read next time. Hatred for Christianity will never do you good. Stay on your lane! You aren't a saint,and you will not understand Christianity

Shut it. I'm more Christian than you or any member of your generation will ever be.
Look at you defending a rapist. May you be raped also.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ceeceeuwa: 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Set awon "perspire to aspire".
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by generationz(f): 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
classicfrank4u:

The women should press charges..
How can he be prosecuted without them pressing charges? undecided

Not woman, teenage girls. Yes, but before they press charges, i don't want to hear anybody talk about Gods forgiveness when we are talking about an alleged criminal offense here. I will tear them apart. It's this illusion that makes sociopaths rule us, steal from us, and take part in church as tithe thinking their sins are washed away.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Herlleymann: 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
He had done the right thing by owning to it and apologizing.

Next thing is to submit himself for prosecution.

Apologies doesn't replace necessary prosecution so that such nonsense won't be encouraged

quote author=Righteousness89 post=96989266]My Brother, I Love the Fact that you admitted that you misbehaved!

I Love the Fact that you Have Privately and Publicly reached out to people..

I Love the Fact that you Have Submitted yourself to and For Discipline and Repentance..
The Work of a Minister is an Employee of GOD Almighty, and when we make errors it's good we Humble ourselves, Submit to Discipline,stay away from the Pulpit and sort out Matters with GOD.

You Have Done well my Brother! May GOD Almighty, the Merciful GOD, work on you, restore you and Use you Much more than before..

Ignore whatever people call u or insult you. Just Submit Wholeheartedly to our MAKER! What GOD thinks or knows about you is what Matters..

GOD BLESS U
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by baby124: 2:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
This guy is a pedophile, they don’t change so sorry is not enough. As rotten as the justice system in this country is, he won’t be jailed. But parents have a responsibility to keep their children from him. He will do it again. These people are sick and they are not normal at all. Nigerians always think sorry is enough.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by BluntTheApostle(m): 2:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
luvmijeje:

Then those kind of people are not suppose to get married. But I don't want us to divert.

Can a woman catch his husband cheating and still believes his husband loves her?

The marriage may continue in the eyes of the world but believe me when I tell you that marriage is dead.

And the same goes for a woman. It's even worse for a woman in a society like ours. If you marry a man that you are sexually not compatible with, you will cheat and that marriage is automatically dead if he gets to know.

Yes, when a person catches their spouse cheating, they will start distrusting their spouse.

But in reality, sex is not enough to hold a person in a relationship. Even love is not enough.

In fact, a person who wants to cheat will cheat irrespective of how well their spouse satisfies them in bed.

And there are people who don't get satisfied, and still will not cheat.

There are people who will rather use intimacy gadgets than cheat on their husbands.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
Goke7:
Owning up is good. He should go for counselling and mentoring for at least six months or longer. After then he needs more training and apprenticeship in ministry serving under someone for proper monitoring and observation before taking any leadership role again.
My thoughts exactly. The man seems more interested in mounting the pulpit come January. Seems very very hasty in my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Ashirioluwa: 2:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
He looks more like a sexual predator than a pastor
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by tempest01(m): 2:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother, I Love the Fact that you admitted that you misbehaved!

I Love the Fact that you Have Privately and Publicly reached out to people..

I Love the Fact that you Have Submitted yourself to and For Discipline and Repentance..
The Work of a Minister is an Employee of GOD Almighty, and when we make errors it's good we Humble ourselves, Submit to Discipline,stay away from the Pulpit and sort out Matters with GOD.

You Have Done well my Brother! May GOD Almighty, the Merciful GOD, work on you, restore you and Use you Much more than before..

Ignore whatever people call u or insult you. Just Submit Wholeheartedly to our MAKER! What GOD thinks or knows about you is what Matters..

GOD BLESS U

You be real mumu. What he wrote there is that an apology?

I did not have any sexual intercourse and none was a minor in the same statement.

When the bible says to confess your sins and repent, the confession part is very important to repentance.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by slowice(m): 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shile981:

With this your comments, I just discovered that you are the greatest hypocrite I have ever met on this forum. To spoil the matter, you ended your foolish comment with "GOD BLESS YOU".
I doubt if you are not a baby in the doctrine of Christ

My bro, when I saw he has 100+ likes I wondered why that many people are stupid. It's has become a "dogs don't eat dogs" campaign and the law is no longer important in this matter.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by King2019(m): 3:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
lomprico:
when the allegation first broke out, idiots were saying "touch not" ,"they want to bring down gods servant" , "they are attacking the church". bla bla bla!
now the man has admitted he did wrong, same stupid idiots are now saying "he who is without sin..."
tueh! pesin whey do una this thing take him time. foolish slaves.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by MuttleyLaff: 3:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
[img]https://s8/images/noInvolved.jpg[/img]

generationz:
Are you normal Mutty? I respect you but this is complete trash.
He was raping/Abusing teenagers and you are talking about sin?
You call John 8:7 trash abi, hmm?
What is not normal in paraphrasing John 8:7?

I tell you what is not normal. It is you falsely accusing repentant Timi Adigun of forcing others to have sexual intercourse with him, when in fact nothing of such ever happened. Smh sigh.

generationz:
He deserves to be in jail whether he went to the throne of heaven and begged God personally or not.

You people will have daughters o. Develop a conscience and stop hiding behind fake religious humility.

The other day, Fatoyinbo an alleged rapist sat with Oyedepo and people were talking about people being judgemental for calling him out.

I no blame una. Na the way we dey run things in Nigeria. CAN is dead and buried. A pastor was accused by multiple women of rape and wasn't called and questioned by the disciplinary committee. Didn't step down or ask for forgiveness. He just continued as if the ladies who were molested can go to hell.

If we don't call them out how do the women who were molested find closure? How do they trust God again since vipers like this claim to be men of God?

The bastard up there carried out virginity walks and organized virginity day while molesting teens and you are talking about human judgment. He is lucky he isn't in the old testament. What happened to Aarons's sons? What happened to Eli's sons having sex at the door of the temple?

This Covid 19 has exposed the true nature of many pastors and who they truly are. The political terrain exposed them even more.

Churches have been instrumental in helping people and rehabilitating many. It has helped with development and job/business creation for the poor masses.

But most church leaders around the world have also been exposed as phonies. If they had any fire, it has long been exchanged for monetary gain from politicians.
[img]https://media./images/9dd6291cf6efa2aa8a2e9f3d8b67c673/tenor.gif[/img]
Nairaland is full of hypocrites and it always has room, for one more like you, to walk right into.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.