Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" (46624 Views)

Pastor Apologizes For Condemning Obi Cubana's Money Spraying At His Mum's Burial / Prophet Onyeze Jesus Apologizes For Spraying Naira On Naked Clients In River / Pastor Elis Apologizes For Groping Ariana Grande's Boobs At Aretha's Funeral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Acidosis(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
If the victims are not ready to press charges, then he can't be prosecuted.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

No I have a problem wen u judge someone because of its religious beliefs.

Wats the difference between Wat u hate about religion in respect to judging and condemning others because of their beliefs and nd what u are doing

He hasn't been prosecuted, no charges have been filed and yet u people are just dwelling on accusations

If charges are set then he will have his day in court even with this public apology

Seems you don't even understand this thread.

The man has confessed his wrongdoings.

I'm saying that is not enough.

He should be prosecuted.

Did you read me say he should he jailed?
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Righteousness89(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
macdammy:

One day, someone will remember you for good

AMEN
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
ibuildstuff:

China, Japan, Iceland and many other countries way better then Nigeria are all atheist nation.

No country is fully atheistic

France did it and ended up in chaos and lots of deaths during the FRENCH revolution
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by WaterTheMonk(m): 12:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Better late than never
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by luvmijeje(f): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sebastine1994:
penis does not differentiate.

let me share an experience with you, I have a female paralyzed Chestnut cat, when ever I stroke the hair of the cat, I noticed that I get an errection. the erection is not because of sexual fantasy, but from pity.

some people experience it when they feel pity for chicken or dog or even a cute baby. it is practically normal, where it becomes abnormal is if you don't search your soul, or indulge it.

Ha! It's your type that's not suppose to get married or give birth to any child. And you are the kind of person that won't joke with Church or Mosque.

Marriage is not for everybody. As a society we need to stop shaming those who refuse to get married.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

He should be prosecuted.

Wen charges are set, then he should be prosecuted

But till then he should be left alone

U can't force prosecution nah

Don't b emotional about the issue please
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Wen charges are set, then he should be prosecuted

But till then he should be left alone

U can't force prosecution nah

Don't b emotional about the issue please

The grounds for prosecution have been made easier.

His victims should come forward.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by LikeAking: 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
[quote author=futurerex post=96992363][/quote]

Na dem, dem.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

The grounds for prosecution have been made easier.

His victims should come forward.

They should not be forced to come forward jeez

But they should be encouraged to come forward
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Righteousness89(m): 12:59pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shile981:

With this your comments, I just discovered that you are the greatest hypocrite I have ever met on this forum. To spoil the matter, you ended your foolish comment with "GOD BLESS YOU".
I doubt if you are not a baby in the doctrine of Christ
Sir! What you have thought or you think now or will think in Future about me is irrelevant and of Nonessential...
Make better use of your time and discoveries..
Happy Weekend
GOD Bless you..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by LikeAking: 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by sammysneh(m): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shile981:

With this your comments, I just discovered that you are the greatest hypocrite I have ever met on this forum. To spoil the matter, you ended your foolish comment with "GOD BLESS YOU".
I doubt if you are not a baby in the doctrine of Christ

You spoke my mind, He needs to be jailed as part of the forgiven process simple

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ibuildstuff(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

No country is fully atheistic

France did it and ended up in chaos and lots of deaths during the FRENCH revolution
Ya but a country with majority population as atheist is considered an atheist country.

Even France was never a full atheistic country back then
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by lomprico(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
when the allegation first broke out, idiots were saying "touch not" ,"they want to bring down gods servant" , "they are attacking the church". bla bla bla!
now the man has admitted he did wrong, same stupid idiots are now saying "he who is without sin..."
tueh! pesin whey do una this thing take him time. foolish slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:02pm On Dec 12, 2020
ebukajay184:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIq7AQ6DhdE/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Read his full apology below.

Now, that is a lot of courage there.

The likes of Biodun Fatoyinbo, Johnson Suleiman, and Chris Oyakhilome should learn from this man.

No one is above mistakes. No one is perfect except God.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by SAMBARRY: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
He that is without sin among us, let him first cast a stone
moral of the story,man will always be man.when Penis stand up,senses vanish.them no know who be small pikin and adult

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by coolsegun2002: 1:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

He should be prosecuted.

What’s is wrong doing
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
ibuildstuff:

Ya but a country with majority population as atheist is considered an atheist country.

Even France was never a full atheistic country back then

France during the French revolution abolished God and religion and conscience

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
luvmijeje:

Ha! It's your type that's not suppose to get married or give birth to any child. And you are the kind of person that won't joke with Church or Mosque.

Marriage is not for everybody. As a society we need to stop shaming those who refuse to get married.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by texazzpete(m): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Righteousness89:
My Brother, I Love the Fact that you admitted that you misbehaved!

I Love the Fact that you Have Privately and Publicly reached out to people..

I Love the Fact that you Have Submitted yourself to For Discipline and Repentance..
The Work of a Minister is an Employee of GOD Almighty, and when we make errors it's good we Humble ourselves, Submit to Discipline,stay away from the Pulpit and sort out Matters with GOD.

You Have Done well my Brother! May GOD Almighty, the Merciful GOD, work on you, restore you and Use you Much more than before..

Ignore whatever people call u or insult you. Just Submit to our MAKER! What GOD thinks or knows about you is what Matters..

GOD BLESS U

Did he molest you too? Have you had homosexual relations with him?

Because if not, and you’re accepting this hogwash ‘apology’ in the name of his victims, you’re an accursed clown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ekestic1976(f): 1:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

You avoided the Trump/Supreme court thread.

grin

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by fof1: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:

Are you normal Mutty? I respect you but this is complete trash. He was raping/Abusing teenagers and you are talking about sin?

He deserves to be in jail whether he went to the throne of heaven and begged God personally or not.

You people will have daughters o. Develop a conscience and stop hiding behind fake religious humility.

The other day, Fatoyinbo an alleged rapist sat with Oyedepo and people were talking about people being judgemental for calling him out.

I no blame una. Na the way we dey run things in Nigeria. CAN is dead and buried. A pastor was accused by multiple women of rape and wasn't called and questioned by the disciplinary committee. Didn't step down or ask for forgiveness. He just continued as if the ladies who were molested can go to hell.

If we don't call them out how do the women who were molested find closure? How do they trust God again since vipers like this claim to be men of God?

The bastard up there carried out virginity walks and organized virginity day while molesting teens and you are talking about human judgment. He is lucky he isn't in the old testament. What happened to Aarons's sons? What happened to Eli's sons having sex at the door of the temple?

This Covid 19 has exposed the true nature of many pastors and who they truly are. The political terrain exposed them even more.

Churches have been instrumental in helping people and rehabilitating many. It has helped with development and job/business creation for the poor masses.

But most church leaders around the world have also been exposed as phonies. If they had any fire, it has long been exchanged for monetary gain from politicians.

@generationz... Did he Rape You, Your Sister or Your Friend. Stop this Ur 'Holier Than Thou' Attitude. The Man has Realised his Shortcomings,inappropriate actions,Wrong Doings and Sinful Practices Which are all Condemnable before God and though Criminal in our Laws. But, since he HAD approached those Wronged and Made Amends receiving Forgiveness/Pardon from Very affected,...infinito, it is. REST UR GRUDGES...
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 1:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

They should not be forced to come forward jeez

But they should be encouraged to come forward

We are encouraging them to come forward.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Donedeal1(m): 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
If you people know the amount of efforts and energy involved in busting this crooked soul you will pity for those who are being freely exploited somewhere somehow and may likewise suffer the consequences for there entire lifetime, mostly in a corruption invested system like ours.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
luvmijeje:
A Pastor cheated on his wife!!!

If you mistakenly get married to someone that you are not sexually compatible with........ You will cheat.

If you don't commit fornication....... You will commit Adultery. You all should all put to rest all these 1775 teachings.

Even if you marry someone you are sexually compatible with, they will cheat if they want to.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

We are encouraging them to come forward.

Good

Don't judge people based on their religious beliefs please
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by GavelSlam: 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2020
DEMZEE:

Good

Don't judge people based on their religious beliefs please

Please point out where I did.

grin
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Humanoid01(m): 1:12pm On Dec 12, 2020
ibuildstuff:

It's funny how someone can commit murder, rape and all sort of evil, then pray for forgiveness and go to heaven but an atheist that commit no crime will go to hell according to your Bible.
If after committing those crimes, their hearts are convicted and they decide to repent from those sins and seek forgiveness, then what's stopping the atheists from doing that? Anyone who does not acknowledge the existence of God is essentially in agreement with the devil, and that is an express way to destruction.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by ibuildstuff(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
Humanoid01:

If after committing those crimes, their hearts are convicted and they decide to repent from those sins and seek forgiveness, then what's stopping the atheists from doing that? Anyone who does not acknowledge the existence of God is essentially in agreement with the devil, and that is an express way to destruction.
So god is more interested in people acknowledging him than the deeds of men.
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by DEMZEE(m): 1:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
GavelSlam:

Please point out where I did.

grin

Just saying �
Re: Pastor Timi Adigun Apologizes For His "Inappropriate Behaviour With Females" by Lucyspa: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
generationz:

Are you normal Mutty? I respect you but this is complete trash. He was raping/Abusing teenagers and you are talking about sin?

He deserves to be in jail whether he went to the throne of heaven and begged God personally or not.

You people will have daughters o. Develop a conscience and stop hiding behind fake religious humility.

The other day, Fatoyinbo an alleged rapist sat with Oyedepo and people were talking about people being judgemental for calling him out.

I no blame una. Na the way we dey run things in Nigeria. CAN is dead and buried. A pastor was accused by multiple women of rape and wasn't called and questioned by the disciplinary committee. Didn't step down or ask for forgiveness. He just continued as if the ladies who were molested can go to hell.

If we don't call them out how do the women who were molested find closure? How do they trust God again since vipers like this claim to be men of God?

The bastard up there carried out virginity walks and organized virginity day while molesting teens and you are talking about human judgment. He is lucky he isn't in the old testament. What happened to Aarons's sons? What happened to Eli's sons having sex at the door of the temple?

This Covid 19 has exposed the true nature of many pastors and who they truly are. The political terrain exposed them even more.

Churches have been instrumental in helping people and rehabilitating many. It has helped with development and job/business creation for the poor masses.

But most church leaders around the world have also been exposed as phonies. If they had any fire, it has long been exchanged for monetary gain from politicians.

PREACH GIRL, MY GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS TO COME. THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER GET BETTER IF A WHOLE LOT OF PEOPLE STILL THINK LIKE THE COMMENTERS BEFORE YOU. IT'S A PITY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad / Good Friday: 7 Catholic Devotees Nailed To Cross In Philippines (photos) / My Annoying Experience At SCOAN As A First-Timer By Ivan-Whyte Eagle Lawson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.