Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Look at what my fiance did to me . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at what my fiance did to me . (1320 Views)

Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look at what my fiance did to me . by Escabado: 10:49am On Dec 12, 2020
This is what made me leave a serious relationship. I send her 100k + cake for birthday but she para for me saying she expected more and that am working in the abroad. She knows my worth.Na so I pause marriage plans. Am even ghosting her now. Thats a red flag. Too bad

Guys should a continue with her ?

Please advice me

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Athemisia: 10:51am On Dec 12, 2020
Kill ya' self...

. Peace Out...

4 Likes

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by debbydams(f): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2020
U know the right tin to do dude
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by boxer022(m): 10:53am On Dec 12, 2020
If you were capable enough to give her 100k, then surely you should be capable of giving her 250k

2 Likes

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by LeeSantos(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2020
tell her to use her womb for money ritual, stpd set of ingrate. did any of her family member send her ₦1000 on her bday?. if to say she no see better ground shit, she for no put her hand for ground.

all those kind of girl can never advice you to invest. guess it the kind of life you showed her she is taking after.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by YoonSung72: 10:55am On Dec 12, 2020
hmmm you should have tried the 100k on your mum and receive more blessing

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by SILENTandSMART2: 10:57am On Dec 12, 2020
Lol dat means dat money is too small for her wink

Send another 500k , tell her dat you're sorry for that shit you did wink

You jusss look down on her by sending jusss 100k to her since you know say she's higher dan dat,

Please let us learn how to take care of our girlfriend, you don't need to hurt her feelings at all cus you know dat good girls is scarce,

My advice is dat you should beg her and promise her dat you won't do dat again wink

May god help you bro ✊

4 Likes

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Itohanmiwa: 10:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Common 100k and you are opening thread, Mr man ask her how much she needs and complete it for her, una go continue to dey mumu till una get sense. I'm sure you can't even send 50k to your sister without squeezing your face. Na u dash girl 100k and she still say it's not enough.

6 Likes

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by WonderManly(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Send her #1,000,000 (#1m) more. I think that will be okay for her partially.

1 Like

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Richardonald(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2020
How much you don give your mama this year?

1 Like

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2020
I think it is time to send your brain to her too. What's the need for one when you don't use it?
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by DukeJoe17: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Escabado:
This is what made me leave a serious relationship. I send her 100k + cake for birthday but she para for me saying she expected more and that am working in the abroad. She knows my worth.Na so I pause marriage plans. Am even ghosting her now. Thats a red flag. Too bad

Please advice me

You are a wuss guy❌❌❌

How much did you send to your parents and love ones?
How much are you paying those working for you?
How much can't you offer to a needy person close to you?

You are suffocating your weakling soul over a swimming pool that you could have just swim and move as many real niggarrrrrsss did before you.

You are a nuisance to the society wuss guy❌❌❌

Zzor your kind of mumu man have arrived.

Slawormiir pls help this wuss to the league of real niggars.

2 Likes

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Uzomacharles: 11:02am On Dec 12, 2020
What makes you an Alpha Male is you making decisions yourself...
Follow your instincts..
Na relationship matter be this,not everyone is allowed to contribute

You be simp

1 Like

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Fvckhypocrite(f): 11:09am On Dec 12, 2020
Reading comment.
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Shortyy(f): 11:11am On Dec 12, 2020
Send her more
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Ayoleeboy007: 11:12am On Dec 12, 2020
only 100k
bros add more if you have, do you
how many of her friends are expecting enough from you? you stay abroad for gods sake 100k is just about 250 dollars only which should be peanut from you over there, don't be stingy because of ordinary 250$. if you can send her 100k Nothing should stop you for giving her 1 million which is just about 2,500$. I don't know how you guys abroad think, That she is in Nigeria doesn't mean that your 250$ can help her life, do you know the cost of only onions and sachet tomatoes. if you want to help her humbly help and stop feeling like a semi god over there, you are not the first bf to travel out. and if you feel you want to break up with her for this please kindly do. it's December already, travel to your village and look for a local girl there to marry.

2 Likes

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Na you get money dey spend for birthday

Get her a gift with the money (because you have alot)

If she want a party, let her arrange, then invite you so that you can give her the gift there

Simple!!!

1 Like

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by ITbomb(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2020
boxer022:
If you were capable enough to give her 100k, then surely you should be capable of giving her 250k
It should be a round figure, 300k

1 Like

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by boxer022(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2020
ITbomb:

It should be a round figure, 300k
Of course yes.

2 Likes

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by onward4life(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2020
Escabado:

Please advice me

What is 100k

Guy yu stingy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by akpopaul: 11:30am On Dec 12, 2020
Just a question. Have you ever sent 50k to your mum or siblings, if no. You need help
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by candyguyofficia(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

You jusss look down on her by sending jusss 100k to her since you know say she's higher dan dat,

Please let us learn how to take care of our girlfriend, you don't need to hurt her feelings at all cus you know dat good girls is scarce,

My advice is dat you should beg her and promise her dat you won't do dat again wink

May god help you bro
I see the sarcasm you very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Bola146(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2020
grin
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by donttouchme: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2020
Ask for refund
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by SILENTandSMART2: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2020
candyguyofficia:

I see the sarcasm you very funny.

Lol , i mean what I wrote oo wink

I'm not joking at all

He said he's rich, so why sending jusss 100k ?

The simple principle working with this is dat, a girl that i sent 100k and she's not happy know dat i have excess, i look down on her by sending 100k wink

But a girl that know you as 5k giver will be so so happy and she will be thankful every time if you sent 100k to her wink

OP is the one causing the problem wink ,he should send more so dat there relationship can have great ending wink smiley
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Nazgul: 12:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
She couldn't even thank you for the 100k?

What's bad if she uses her own money to complete it since it's her birthday and you won't even be there cos you're abroad?

You obviously know the answer to your question so I won't tell you. But if you want to play the father Christmas role, no wahala nothing do you.
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by solidmyk(m): 12:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

May god help you bro ✊
Great advice follow it bro, mk sure you're on your knees while begging her

1 Like

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by SILENTandSMART2: 12:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
solidmyk:

Great advice follow it bro, mk sure you're on your knees while begging her

wink wink smiley
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Bennysam: 12:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Foolish idiot kill yourself it will solve the problem
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by romunu(m): 12:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
You sent how much? You try sha,and again how much did you send to your brother in need?

1 Like

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by chizzypresh(f): 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
You should sent the money to your family and the blessings will go a long way for you jor undecided
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by odinson1(m): 12:58pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Send her more

Ladies like you are why Men need the Redpill

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Ur Best Memorable Day On Earth? / I Took An IQ Test Today And Here's The Result. / Ex With Benefits. What's Your Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.