Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Look at what my fiance did to me . - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look at what my fiance did to me . (1318 Views)

Happy Man Lists Things His Fiance did for Him; Ladies Attack Him / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) / Lady Drags Fiance On The Floor In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by RealAlubarika(m): 1:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
romunu:
You sent how much? You try sha,and again how much did you send to your brother in need?

God bless you brother,
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Miky91: 1:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tell her she is crazy and that u arent her father
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by WaterTheMonk(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Tell her to send it back to you
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by oladunjoye23936: 1:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
What makes you an Alpha Male is you making decisions yourself...
Follow your instincts..
Na relationship matter be this,not everyone is allowed to contribute
You be simp
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by Dreyton36: 1:42pm On Dec 12, 2020
Why u no go continue with her
Marry her mama join sef
Idiot

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Look at what my fiance did to me . by omooba969(m): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Shortyy:
Send her more

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Lover On New Year Day At Domino's Pizza / Watch What Boma And Tega Did Last Night / What Is Ur Best Memorable Day On Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.