Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Do You Think Your Man Truly Cares About You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think Your Man Truly Cares About You? (1085 Views)

30 Ways To Know The Man Truly Loves A Woman. / When A Woman Loves A Man Truly.... / 8 Definite Signs Your Man Truly Loves You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Your Man Truly Cares About You? by Titobay(f): 3:24am On Mar 25, 2011
In relationships, we get carried away with the moment especially when the affair is just starting, not being able to draw the line between our feelings and reality of life often leads to 'I wish I'd known' syndrome. How can you determine genuine care and affection? Take a good look at him and answer without being biased , http://hubpages.com/t/22827e
Re: Do You Think Your Man Truly Cares About You? by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 25, 2011
hmmm interesting thread. cool
Re: Do You Think Your Man Truly Cares About You? by Titobay(f): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2011
@MzDarkSkin , Thanks for your comment

(1) (Reply)

So The Beautiful Semira22 Turns Out To Be A Lagos Boy From Ajegunle? / Advise. . . . . . / Desperados On The Loose: If A girl Ask U Will U Marry Me, Wht will be your respo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.