Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God (1906 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

God did not create the devil . God created Lucifer .
Lucifer was created like other angels . He became the devil the moment he started having the imaginations to be like God.

God created him to do good and to serve Him . He was not created for evil .

God knows it is possible for being or creature to be disobey , that is why he reserve for the disobedient punishments & death.

But your own god does not have clue about what God is .

Your own god is wicked and evil by creating humans and angels to be burnt in hell fire for no just cause :

Hadith

Narrated `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), the true and truly inspired said, "(as regards your creation), every one of you is collected in the womb of his mother for the first forty days, and then he becomes a clot for another forty days, and then a piece of flesh for another forty days. Then Allah sends an angel to write four items: He writes his deeds, time of his death, means of his livelihood, and whether he will be wretched or blessed (in religion). Then the soul is breathed into his body. So a man may do deeds characteristic of the people of the (Hell) Fire, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses, and so he starts doing deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise and enters Paradise. Similarly, a person may do deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses, and he starts doing deeds of the people of the (Hell) Fire and enters the (Hell) Fire."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3332
In-book : Book 60, Hadith 7
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 549  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Who is to be blamed above , the humans that started good and ended doing evil OR the god that PROGRAMMED his life that way ?

Why should such person suffer in hell ?

This shows that Allah is evil and not the Creator Almighty.

I asked about three or four questions and you barely answered one before deflecting as usual. Please answer them all before running away.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Please get this straight : Jesus was circumcised by His parents; and not by Himself.

And at that time, it was mandatory for parents to circumcise children by Judaic law.

Now if you had read through the scriptures, you will see that Jesus style of ministry ran contrary to Judaic laws, which was why He was constantly attacked by the Jews, because His laws ran contrary to theirs.

Here is one of many examples. It is taken from the Book of John chapter 8

Verse 3- 5: "The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?"

VERSE 6: "This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground."

VERSE 7: "And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her."

From these verses, did you notice that Jesus said something very contrary to Judaic law?

Judaic law says anyone (man or woman) caught in the act of adultery, penalty was death for both the man and the woman (Lev. 20: 10; Deut. 22: 21-24).

And Stoning was the most common way in which the death penalty was carried out in Israel.

Enilove three questions for you and Jashub.

1. Did Jesus' parents ever became Christian or died as Jews?
2.Did they believe Jesus was the son of God or God himself in flesh?
3.Will they enter paradise with Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:

1.THE WORD ALLAH IS IN THE ARABIC BIBLE. TRANSLATION OR NOT

2.YOU DARE NOT SAY THIS TO THE JEWS. THEY COULD STONE YOU FOR BLASPHEMY.
THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR RELIGIONS IS THE TRINITY WHICH IS STRANGE TO THEM.

3."WE" AS USED HERE AND IN THE QURAN REFERS TO ONLY ONE GOD.
THIS EXPRESSION IS CALLED PRONOUN OF SELF REVERENCE.
1. Allah is the Arabic translation of the bible, but Arabic christians recognize Jesus as their Allah. So we are talking about two different deities here.

2. Jews would never stone me for blasphemy because churches are in Jerusalem and there are Jews who worship the same God with Christians in those churches.

3. The word "WE" is pronoun that refers to more than one person. Nowhere is WE used to represent a singular entity so you must be greatly mistaken.
And if you doubt, I can show you a verse from the Quran where Allah Himself, states He is basically more than one person
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Enilove three questions for you and Jashub.

1. Did Jesus' parents ever became Christian or died as Jews?
2.Did they believe Jesus was the son of God or God himself in flesh?
3.Will they enter paradise with Jesus?

To the best of my knowledge, the Bible gives no account of the above question. So what is your point basically?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
To the best of my knowledge, the Bible gives no account of the above question. So what is your point basically?

Ask the holy spirit?

I need answers to those questions.
You all want us to become Christians but Jesus wasn't able to convert his own parents.

Doesn't charity begins at home?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Ask the holy spirit?

I need answers to those questions.
You all want us to become Christians but Jesus wasn't able to convert his own parents.

Doesn't charity begins at home?
The question you asked is absurd. Because it has no basis to the topic at hand.

But I will leave you with one last message : According to the Quran and Bible, Jesus is in heaven. But nowhere is it stated that Muhammad is heaven. In fact, no muslim has been given an account of where Muhammad is. I thank my God that the Quran stated that Muhammad does not know what Allah will do with him.

Not knowing where Muhammad is can be very dangerous to your eternal destination. Because this is not a guessing game; it is a personal decision that only you can make for the salvation of your own soul. Remember, do not die following a man who does not know where he is going.

Peace.

Just
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
The question you asked is absurd. Because it has no basis to the topic at hand.

But I will leave you with one last message : According to the Quran and Bible, Jesus is in heaven. But nowhere is it stated that Muhammad is heaven. In fact, no muslim has been given an account of where Muhammad is. I thank my God that the Quran stated that Muhammad does not know what Allah will do with him.

Not knowing where Muhammad is can be very dangerous to your eternal destination. Because this is not a guessing game; it is a personal decision that only you can make for the salvation of your own soul. Remember, do not die following a man who does not know where he is going.

Peace.

Just

If you had read the books of Islam well you'd have known the truth of the matter but half baked knowledge profits not even the owner of the knowledge.

Jesus the son of Mary (not God) didn't die and will still come to complete his mission and then die.

All humans will taste death!

Muhammad has completed his mission already before he died.

Lastly, Islam is based on faith and works not miracle and falsehood peddling.

Jesus' parents were Jews not Christians.
Jesus never preached to them to accept him as Lord and savior.

Probably Jesus wanted hell for them.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

If you had read the books of Islam well you'd have known the truth of the matter but half baked knowledge profits not even the owner of the knowledge.

Jesus the son of Mary (not God) didn't die and will still come to complete his mission and then die.

All humans will taste death!

Muhammad has completed his mission already before he died.

Lastly, Islam is based on faith and works not miracle and falsehood peddling.

Jesus' parents were Jews not Christians.
Jesus never preached to them to accept him as Lord and savior.

Probably Jesus wanted hell for them.
The Quran and hadith are the only books in Islam that tell of Muhammad and his dealings. Now none of these books speak on the whereabouts of Muhammad neither do they speak of what Allah has installed for Muhammad. Now it will it not be foolish to follow such a book that did not guarantee anything to it author...? I will leave that as a rhetorical question.

Secondly, Jesus did die, and the Jews confirmed this from their narratives in the bible. So why would Allah now deny what the Jews witnessed? Or does Allah have delight in making mischief just to prove he is wise?

Let us reason this thing hypothetically :

If Allah substituted someone to die in the place of Jesus, then it means that Allah is responsible of deceiving each and every Christian and Jew who believes that Jesus was killed. Am I right?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by tatatar: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
The difference between Christians and Jews lies in this : the Jews believe the Messiah (Isah) is yet to come. But Christians believe He has come and manifested Himself in the flesh.
That's hardly the only difference. They don't believe the Messiah will die for anyone's sins not believe he'll be some Son of God or God or divine...all of these they consider idolatry.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 12:08am On Dec 14, 2020
tatatar:

That's hardly the only difference. They don't believe the Messiah will die for anyone's sins not believe he'll be some Son of God or God or divine...all of these they consider idolatry.
You are wrong sire. Kindly see the book of Isaiah 9: 6. In it, the description of the Messiah is given to the Jewish nation and the Jews are still waiting for this prophecy to happen.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by tatatar: 12:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
You are wrong sire. Kindly see the book of Isaiah 9: 6. In it, the description of the Messiah is given to the Jewish nation and the Jews are still waiting for this prophecy to happen.
Really? So Jews believe the Messiah will be the son of God or God
Isaiah 9:6 is translated and interpreted differently by the Jews in their scriptures.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 12:52am On Dec 14, 2020
tatatar:

Really? So Jews believe the Messiah will be the son of God or God
Isaiah 9:6 is translated and interpreted differently by the Jews in their scriptures.
Kindly display it here oga.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by tatatar: 1:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Kindly display it here oga.
You have Google,go check it out yourself.
This is like arguing about the shape of the earth. That the Jews don't consider the Messiah to be divine is so well known.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2020
tatatar:

You have Google,go check it out yourself.
This is like arguing about the shape of the earth. That the Jews don't consider the Messiah to be divine is so well known.
Since you cannot post it here for all to see, then I shall consider your statement a figment of your imagination.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 5:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
The Quran and hadith are the only books in Islam that tell of Muhammad and his dealings. Now none of these books speak on the whereabouts of Muhammad neither do they speak of what Allah has installed for Muhammad. Now it will it not be foolish to follow such a book that did not guarantee anything to it author...? I will leave that as a rhetorical question.

This is a lie from the pit of hell.
Muhammad (salallahu alayhi wa salam will be the intercessor of all Mankind on the day of judgement.

Allaah has promised to him, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“It may be that your Lord will raise you to Maqaam Mahmood (a station of praise and glory, i.e., the honour of intercession on the Day of Resurrection)”
[al-Isra’ 17:79]

It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “I will be the leader of mankind on the Day of Resurrection. Do you know why that is? Allaah will gather mankind, the first and the last of them, in one place, so that the caller will be able to make them all hear his voice and the watcher will be able to see them all. The sun will be brought close and the people will suffer such distress and trouble that they will not be able to bear it or stand it. The people will say, ‘Don't you see in the state you are in and the condition you have reached? Why don't you look for someone who can intercede for you with your Lord?’ The people will say to one another: ‘Go to your father, Adam.’ So they will go to Adam (peace be upon him) … I will go and prostrate beneath the Throne. Then I will be given words of praise such have never been given to anyone before me, then it will be said, ‘O Muhammad! Raise your head; ask, for it will be given to you, and intercede, for your intercession will be accepted.’ I will raise my head and say, ‘My ummah, O lord! My ummah, O Lord!’ It will be said, ‘O Muhammad, admit from among your ummah those who will not be brought to account from the right-hand gate of Paradise, and they will share the other gates with the people.’ He said, By the One in Whose hand is my soul, the distance between two of the gate-posts is like the distance between Makkah and Humayr, or between Makkah and Busra.”
(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4712)

Secondly, Jesus did die, and the Jews confirmed this from their narratives in the bible. So why would Allah now deny what the Jews witnessed? Or does Allah have delight in making mischief just to prove he is wise?

Let us reason this thing hypothetically :

If Allah substituted someone to die in the place of Jesus, then it means that Allah is responsible of deceiving each and every Christian and Jew who believes that Jesus was killed. Am I right?

Only a fool will call this deceit from Allah. I showed you several verses where your Lord did what you claim but you skipped that.
Allah saved his messenger from his enemies and that is what happened.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by motayoayinde: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
1. Allah is the Arabic translation of the bible, but Arabic christians recognize Jesus as their Allah. So we are talking about two different deities here.

2. Jews would never stone me for blasphemy because churches are in Jerusalem and there are Jews who worship the same God with Christians in those churches.

3. The word "WE" is pronoun that refers to more than one person. Nowhere is WE used to represent a singular entity so you must be greatly mistaken.
And if you doubt, I can show you a verse from the Quran where Allah Himself, states He is basically more than one person

1. YOU'RE RIGHT ON THIS ONE.
WHEN CHRISTIANS CALL ALLAH THEY REFER TO THE THREE GODS IN ONE BODY.
WHEN MUSLIMS CALL ALLAH, WE REFER TO THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE WHO IS RESIDENT IN THE HEAVENS FAR ABOVE,
WHOSE POWER IS BEYOND MEASURE,
WHOSE KNOWLEDGE ENCOMPASSES ALL THINGS,
WHO DOES WHAT HE WILLS BUT IS NONETHELESS SO MERCIFUL,
WHO SENT PROPHETS (including Jesus),
THAT MANKIND MAY KNOW HIM, WORSHIP HIM ALONE WITHOUT PARTNERS AND NOT PERISH BUT BE GIFTED WITH ETERNAL BLISS.

2. YOU'RE WRONG ON THIS ONE.
ONE THING YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH AFTER READING THE QURAN, IS THE ABSOLUTE ONENESS OF ALLAH.
"WE" IS USED TO EXPRESS HIS MIGHT AND GRANDEUR.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 8:01am On Dec 14, 2020
motayoayinde:

1. YOU'RE RIGHT ON THIS ONE.
WHEN CHRISTIANS CALL ALLAH THEY REFER TO THE THREE GODS IN ONE BODY.
WHEN MUSLIMS CALL ALLAH, WE REFER TO THE ALMIGHTY CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE WHO IS RESIDENT IN THE HEAVENS FAR ABOVE,
WHOSE POWER IS BEYOND MEASURE,
WHOSE KNOWLEDGE ENCOMPASSES ALL THINGS,
WHO DOES WHAT HE WILLS BUT IS NONETHELESS SO MERCIFUL,
WHO SENT PROPHETS (including Jesus),
THAT MANKIND MAY KNOW HIM, WORSHIP HIM ALONE WITHOUT PARTNERS AND NOT PERISH BUT BE GIFTED WITH ETERNAL BLISS.

2. YOU'RE WRONG ON THIS ONE.
ONE THING YOU'LL COME AWAY WITH AFTER READING THE QURAN, IS THE ABSOLUTE ONENESS OF ALLAH.
"WE" IS USED TO EXPRESS HIS MIGHT AND GRANDEUR.
Pluralis majestatis ("majestic plural"wink is the plural pronoun where it is used to refer to one person alone. This is also known as the "royal we" or the "Victorian we" because it has usually been restricted to august personages such as monarchs, bishops, Popes, and university rectors. The reason behind the pluralis majestatis is the idea that a monarch or other high official ALWAYS SPEAKS FOR HIS OR HER PEOPLE.

Thus, if we apply to the royal plural in order to account for the Quran’s use of plural pronouns , it only proves that Allah is speaking on behalf of other divine or heavenly beings. Right? Answer please

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Pluralis majestatis ("majestic plural"wink is the plural pronoun where it is used to refer to one person alone. This is also known as the "royal we" or the "Victorian we" because it has usually been restricted to august personages such as monarchs, bishops, Popes, and university rectors. The reason behind the pluralis majestatis is the idea that a monarch or other high official ALWAYS SPEAKS FOR HIS OR HER PEOPLE.

Thus, if we apply to the royal plural in order to account for the Quran’s use of plural pronouns , it only proves that Allah is speaking on behalf of other divine or heavenly beings. Right? Answer please

Which divine being was He speaking on behalf? Kindly mention them.

Allah is one, without son and none co-equal or comparable unto Him
(Al-Ikhlas, Qur'an 112 verse 1-4)
Say (O Muhammad “He is Allah, (the) One.
“Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
“He begets not, nor was He begotten;
“And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”

Allah created the Angels
In Qur'an 35:1 Allah says what means: All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the (only) Originator [or the (only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings, - two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things.

Allah has no son, say no to "Trinity"
Qur'an 4: 171
O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “Three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

Qur'an 5: 72-75, 116-118
72. Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).” But the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode . And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
73. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: “Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).” But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.
74. Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
75. The Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).

116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?’ ” He will say: “Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.
117. “Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118. “If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise .”

Allah has no son
Qur'an 19: 88-93
88. And they say: “The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son [‘Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)].”
89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.
90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,
91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allah).
92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).
93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.

Allah has no son
Qur'an 23: 91-92
91. No son (or offspring or children) did Allah beget, nor is there any ilah (god) along with Him; (if there had been many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others! Glorified be Allah above all that they attribute to Him!
92. All-Knower of the unseen and the seen! Exalted be He over all that they associate as partners to Him!
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by tatatar: 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
Since you cannot post it here for all to see, then I shall consider your statement a figment of your imagination.
Lol...ok
It's not by force,you can keep telling everyone about how the Jews are expecting a divine Messiah.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:40am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
AntiChristian:

Which divine being was He speaking on behalf? Kindly mention them.

[b]Allah is one, without son and none co-equal or comparable unto Him

(Al-Ikhlas, Qur'an 112 verse 1-4)
Say (O Muhammad “He is Allah, (the) One.
“Allah-us-Samad (The Self-Sufficient Master, Whom all creatures need, He neither eats nor drinks).
“He begets not, nor was He begotten;
“And there is none co-equal or comparable unto Him.”

Allah created the Angels
In Qur'an 35:1 Allah says what means: All the praises and thanks be to Allah, the (only) Originator [or the (only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth, Who made the angels messengers with wings, - two or three or four. He increases in creation what He wills. Verily, Allah is Able to do all things.

Qur'an 4: 171
O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, nor say of Allah aught but the truth. The Messiah ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), was (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word, (“Be!” – and he was) which He bestowed on Maryam (Mary) and a spirit (Ruh) created by Him; so believe in Allah and His Messengers. Say not: “Three (trinity)!” Cease! (it is) better for you. For Allah is (the only) One Ilah (God), Glory be to Him (Far Exalted is He) above having a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and all that is in the earth. And Allah is All-Sufficient as a Disposer of affairs.

Qur'an 5: 72-75, 116-118
72. Surely, they have disbelieved who say: “Allah is the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary).” But the Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)] said: “O Children of Israel! Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.” Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allah, then Allah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode . And for the Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
73. Surely, disbelievers are those who said: “Allah is the third of the three (in a Trinity).” But there is no ilah (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilah (God -Allah). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall the disbelievers among them.
74. Will they not repent to Allah and ask His Forgiveness? For Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
75. The Messiah [‘Iesa (Jesus)], son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother [Maryam (Mary)] was a Siddiqah [i.e. she believed in the words of Allah and His Books (see Verse 66:12)]. They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allah does not eat). Look how We make the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).

116. And (remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection): “O ‘Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: ‘Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allah?’ ” He will say: “Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours, truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden and unseen.
117. “Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allah) did command me to say: ‘Worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord.’ And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them, and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).
118. “If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise .”

Allah has no son
Qur'an 19: 88-93
88. And they say: “The Most Beneficent (Allah) has begotten a son (or offspring or children) [as the Jews say: ‘Uzair (Ezra) is the son of Allah, and the Christians say that He has begotten a son [‘Iesa (Christ)], and the pagan Arabs say that He has begotten daughters (angels, etc.)].”
89. Indeed you have brought forth (said) a terrible evil thing.
90. Whereby the heavens are almost torn, and the earth is split asunder, and the mountains fall in ruins,
91. That they ascribe a son (or offspring or children) to the Most Beneficent (Allah).
92. But it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Beneficent (Allah) that He should beget a son (or offspring or children).
93. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Beneficent (Allah) as a slave.

Allah has no son
Qur'an 23: 91-92
91. No son (or offspring or children) did Allah beget, nor is there any ilah (god) along with Him; (if there had been many gods), behold, each god would have taken away what he had created, and some would have tried to overcome others! Glorified be Allah above all that they attribute to Him!
92. All-Knower of the unseen and the seen! Exalted be He over all that they associate as partners to Him!
[/s] Please do not interrupt if you have not known what the initial argument was on. Besides i am having a conversation moyotayoayinde.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:49am On Dec 14, 2020
tatatar:

Lol...ok
It's not by force,you can keep telling everyone about how the Jews are expecting a divine Messiah.
The Jews are expecting a Messiah. It is in the Torah and the book of the minor prophets, which coincidentally, happen to be a part of the Bible.

So only God knows what source your self-delusional lie originated from.

Peace
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by tatatar: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
The Jews are expecting a Messiah. It is in the Torah and the book of the minor prophets, which coincidentally, happen to be a part of the Bible.

So only God knows what source your self-delusional lie originated from.

Peace
Whoever said they are not expecting a messiah
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by tienry(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2020
In my opinion, Christianity is more about a personal relationship with God as well as with personal obedience to God, and the Bible has more clear instructions about how to obey and what will happen if you won't. God thus directly addresses the Christian faithful and instructs them on what to do in their association with Him.

However, in the Islamic pillars there are no examples to which Allah directly addresses the Muslim faithful. Moreover, there are no cases when He also directly warns them against violating His commandments.

This, as well as the fact that the Bible, depending on which part you look at, is 500-1600 years older than the Qur'an, gives me confidence in the Bible's authenticity. Therefore if it's authentic - then I have to obey God. And this obedience is filled with love : )

3 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
tienry:
In my opinion, Christianity is more about a personal relationship with God as well as with personal obedience to God, and the Bible has more clear instructions about how to obey and what will happen if you won't. God thus directly addresses the Christian faithful and instructs them on what to do in their association with Him.

However, in the Islamic pillars there are no examples to which Allah directly addresses the Muslim faithful. Moreover, there are no cases when He also directly warns them against violating His commandments.

This, as well as the fact that the Bible, depending on which part you look at, is 500-1600 years older than the Qur'an, gives me confidence in the Bible's authenticity. Therefore if it's authentic - then I have to obey God. And this obedience is filled with love : )

Good and perfect answer .

That is simply the difference. Islam does not bother about Holiness and obedience to the Holy God .

That brain of yours shall never be bewitched , in Jesus name.

How can a sane person who knows what God is believe things like this :

Hadith

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) having said:

By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them.

Sahih Muslim 2749
In-book : Book 50, Hadith 13
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 37, Hadith 6622  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Probably this revelation came during the time he was bewitched and started saying nonsense:

Hadith

Narrated Aisha:

Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
In-book : Book 58, Hadith 17
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 53, Hadith 400  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

It was during that time he approved of adult breast feeding :

Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدِ بْنِ نَافِعٍ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ بِنْتِ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ، قَالَتْ قَالَتْ أُمُّ سَلَمَةَ لِعَائِشَةَ إِنَّهُ يَدْخُلُ عَلَيْكِ الْغُلاَمُ الأَيْفَعُ الَّذِي مَا أُحِبُّ أَنْ يَدْخُلَ عَلَىَّ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَقَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ أَمَا لَكِ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أُسْوَةٌ قَالَتْ إِنَّ امْرَأَةَ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ قَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّ سَالِمًا يَدْخُلُ عَلَىَّ وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ وَفِي نَفْسِ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ مِنْهُ شَىْءٌ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ أَرْضِعِيهِ حَتَّى يَدْخُلَ عَلَيْكِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Umm Salama said to 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her):

A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely).

Sahih Muslim 1453 d
In-book : Book 17, Hadith 36
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3427  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Excellent!

I couldn't have said anything better, may God bless you abundantly! smiley

tienry:

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
May God protect you because you know too much about this religion and people who do expose the religion are not safe in the hands of it's adherents! embarassed

enilove:

That is simply the difference. Islam does not bother about Holiness and obedience to the Holy God .

Hadith

By Him in Whose Hand is my life, if you were not to commit sin, Allah would sweep you out of existence and He would replace (you by) those people who would commit sin and seek forgiveness from Allah, and He would have pardoned them.

Sahih Muslim 2749
Sahih Muslim

Probably this revelation came during the time he was bewitched and started saying nonsense:

Hadith

Narrated Aisha:

Once the Prophet (ﷺ) was bewitched so that he began to imagine that he had done a thing which in fact he had not done.

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

وَحَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ الْمُثَنَّى، حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ جَعْفَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ حُمَيْدِ بْنِ نَافِعٍ، عَنْ زَيْنَبَ بِنْتِ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ، قَالَتْ قَالَتْ أُمُّ سَلَمَةَ لِعَائِشَةَ إِنَّهُ يَدْخُلُ عَلَيْكِ الْغُلاَمُ الأَيْفَعُ الَّذِي مَا أُحِبُّ أَنْ يَدْخُلَ عَلَىَّ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَقَالَتْ عَائِشَةُ أَمَا لَكِ فِي رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أُسْوَةٌ قَالَتْ إِنَّ امْرَأَةَ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ قَالَتْ يَا رَسُولَ اللَّهِ إِنَّ سَالِمًا يَدْخُلُ عَلَىَّ وَهُوَ رَجُلٌ وَفِي نَفْسِ أَبِي حُذَيْفَةَ مِنْهُ شَىْءٌ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ ‏‏

A young boy who is at the threshold of puberty comes to you. I, however, do not like that he should come to me, whereupon 'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) said: Don't you see in Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) a model for you? She also said: The wife of Abu Hudhaifa said: Messenger of Allah, Salim comes to me and now he is a (grown-up) person, and there is something that (rankles) in the mind of Abu Hudhaifa about him, whereupon Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said: Suckle him (so that he may become your foster-child), and thus he may be able to come to you (freely).

Sahih Muslim 1453 d
Sahih Muslim

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
Excellent!

I couldn't have said anything better, may God bless you abundantly! smiley

God will bless you too abundantly for your humbleness .
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
May God protect you because you know too much about this religion and people who do expose the religion are not safe in the hands of it's adherents! embarassed

Amen , thanks .

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 2:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub:
[b] Please do not interrupt if you have not known what the initial argument was on. Besides i am having a conversation moyotayoayinde.

I am following and I will keep busting your bubbles!
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
tienry:

Why do you guys love telling lies like this?

In so many verses we have instructions, admonition, etc spread in the entire Qur'an and Sunnah!

Qur'an 98
5. And they were commanded not, but that they should worship Allah, and worship none but Him Alone (abstaining from ascribing partners to Him), and perform As-Salat (Iqamat-as-Salat) and give Zakat: and that is the right religion.
6. Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur’an and Prophet Muhammad ) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.
7. Verily, those who believe [in the Oneness of Allah, and in His Messenger Muhammad ()) including all obligations ordered by Islam] and do righteous good deeds, they are the best of creatures.
8. Their reward with their Lord is ‘Adn (Eden) Paradise (Gardens of Eternity), underneath which rivers flow, they will abide therein forever, Allah Well-Pleased with them, and they with Him. That is for him who fears his Lord.

Can you give us the timeline of the compilation of the Bible? Who wrote each books with certainty? In which country was it written? In what language? After the writer died who inherited each books? Who were the copyists, the editors? Why the different versions?

But till today Catholics have 73 Books Bible, the protestants 66 Books and others having 80/81 Books! How come?

The Bible (as a whole) was not compiled 500-1600 years before the Qur'an!

Jashub, tienry, enilove and other christians
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

Hadith

Sahih Muslim 2749
Sahih Muslim

Hadith

Narrated Aisha:

Sahih al-Bukhari 3175
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

Sahih Muslim 1453 d
Sahih Muslim

The way you exhibit your hatred on each thread makes you commit error, approve lies from your Christian brothers and tell lies too.

You would pick hadith that you don't even understand and used it to buttress your hatred for Muslims!

What is happening in the verses below:

Joshua
Chapter 2
8-21

8 And before they were laid down, she came up unto them upon the roof; 9 And she said unto the men, I know that the LORD hath given you the land, and that your terror is fallen upon us, and that all the inhabitants of the land faint because of you. 10 For we have heard how the LORD dried up the water of the Red sea for you, when ye came out of Egypt; and what ye did unto the two kings of the Amorites, that were on the other side Jordan, Sihon and Og, whom ye utterly destroyed. 11 And as soon as we had heard these things, our hearts did melt, neither did there remain any more courage in any man, because of you: for the LORD your God, he is God in heaven above, and in earth beneath. 12 Now therefore, I pray you, swear unto me by the LORD, since I have showed you kindness, that ye will also show kindness unto my father's house, and give me a true token: 13 And that ye will save alive my father, and my mother, and my brethren, and my sisters, and all that they have, and deliver our lives from death. 14 And the men answered her, Our life for yours, if ye utter not this our business. And it shall be, when the LORD hath given us the land, that we will deal kindly and truly with thee. 15 Then she let them down by a cord through the window: for her house was upon the town wall, and she dwelt upon the wall. 16 And she said unto them, Get you to the mountain, lest the pursuers meet you; and hide yourselves there three days, until the pursuers be returned: and afterward may ye go your way. 17 And the men said unto her, We will be blameless of this thine oath which thou hast made us swear. 18 Behold, when we come into the land, thou shalt bind this line of scarlet thread in the window which thou didst let us down by: and thou shalt bring thy father, and thy mother, and thy brethren, and all thy father's household, home unto thee. 19 And it shall be, that whosoever shall go out of the doors of thy house into the street, his blood shall be upon his head, and we will be guiltless: and whosoever shall be with thee in the house, his blood shall be on our head, if any hand be upon him. 20 And if thou utter this our business, then we will be quit of thine oath which thou hast made us to swear. 21 And she said, According unto your words, so be it. And she sent them away, and they departed: and she bound the scarlet line in the window.

Now several things to note, notice how the people are so scared of Joshua's people. They are all filled with terror because of the acts committed by Moses and Joshua under God's commands. Now what do Christians have to say about this? Look how their God installed terror into the hearts of everyone, women and children, and these people had no hope of survival! Even if they were kids and women who did not do anything. This is enough evidence of the terror that was going around under God's command.

Joshua
Chapter 6
17-27

17 And the city shall be accursed, even it, and all that are therein, to the LORD: only Rahab the harlot shall live, she and all that are with her in the house, because she hid the messengers that we sent. 18 And ye, in any wise keep yourselves from the accursed thing, lest ye make yourselves accursed, when ye take of the accursed thing, and make the camp of Israel a curse, and trouble it. 19 But all the silver, and gold, and vessels of brass and iron, are consecrated unto the LORD: they shall come into the treasury of the LORD. 20 So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city. 21 And they utterly destroyed all that was in the city, both man and woman, young and old, and ox, and sheep, and ass, with the edge of the sword. 22 But Joshua had said unto the two men that had spied out the country, Go into the harlot's house, and bring out thence the woman, and all that she hath, as ye sware unto her. 23 And the young men that were spies went in, and brought out Rahab, and her father, and her mother, and her brethren, and all that she had; and they brought out all her kindred, and left them without the camp of Israel. 24 And they burnt the city with fire, and all that was therein: only the silver, and the gold, and the vessels of brass and of iron, they put into the treasury of the house of the LORD. 25 And Joshua saved Rahab the harlot alive, and her father's household, and all that she had; and she dwelleth in Israel even unto this day; because she hid the messengers, which Joshua sent to spy out Jericho. 26 And Joshua adjured them at that time, saying, Cursed be the man before the LORD, that riseth up and buildeth this city Jericho: he shall lay the foundation thereof in his firstborn, and in his youngest son shall he set up the gates of it. 27 So the LORD was with Joshua; and his fame was noised throughout all the country.

So Joshua and his army storm a city, they kill everyone as usual accept the harlot and her family. Is this not terror?

Joshua
Chapter 8
1-29

1 And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land: 2 And thou shalt do to Ai and her king as thou didst unto Jericho and her king: only the spoil thereof, and the cattle thereof, shall ye take for a prey unto yourselves: lay thee an ambush for the city behind it.

3 So Joshua arose, and all the people of war, to go up against Ai: and Joshua chose out thirty thousand mighty men of valor, and sent them away by night. 4 And he commanded them, saying, Behold, ye shall lie in wait against the city, even behind the city: go not very far from the city, but be ye all ready: 5 And I, and all the people that are with me, will approach unto the city: and it shall come to pass, when they come out against us, as at the first, that we will flee before them, 6 (For they will come out after us) till we have drawn them from the city; for they will say, They flee before us, as at the first: therefore we will flee before them. 7 Then ye shall rise up from the ambush, and seize upon the city: for the LORD your God will deliver it into your hand. 8 And it shall be, when ye have taken the city, that ye shall set the city on fire: according to the commandment of the LORD shall ye do. See, I have commanded you. 9 Joshua therefore sent them forth: and they went to lie in ambush, and abode between Bethel and Ai, on the west side of Ai: but Joshua lodged that night among the people. 10 And Joshua rose up early in the morning, and numbered the people, and went up, he and the elders of Israel, before the people to Ai. 11 And all the people, even the people of war that were with him, went up, and drew nigh, and came before the city, and pitched on the north side of Ai: now there was a valley between them and Ai. 12 And he took about five thousand men, and set them to lie in ambush between Bethel and Ai, on the west side of the city. 13 And when they had set the people, even all the host that was on the north of the city, and their liers in wait on the west of the city, Joshua went that night into the midst of the valley. 14 And it came to pass, when the king of Ai saw it, that they hasted and rose up early, and the men of the city went out against Israel to battle, he and all his people, at a time appointed, before the plain; but he wist not that there were liers in ambush against him behind the city. 15 And Joshua and all Israel made as if they were beaten before them, and fled by the way of the wilderness. 16 And all the people that were in Ai were called together to pursue after them: and they pursued after Joshua, and were drawn away from the city. 17 And there was not a man left in Ai or Bethel, that went not out after Israel: and they left the city open, and pursued after Israel. 18 And the LORD said unto Joshua, Stretch out the spear that is in thy hand toward Ai; for I will give it into thine hand. And Joshua stretched out the spear that he had in his hand toward the city. 19 And the ambush arose quickly out of their place, and they ran as soon as he had stretched out his hand: and they entered into the city, and took it, and hasted and set the city on fire. 20 And when the men of Ai looked behind them, they saw, and, behold, the smoke of the city ascended up to heaven, and they had no power to flee this way or that way: and the people that fled to the wilderness turned back upon the pursuers. 21 And when Joshua and all Israel saw that the ambush had taken the city, and that the smoke of the city ascended, then they turned again, and slew the men of Ai. 22 And the other issued out of the city against them; so they were in the midst of Israel, some on this side, and some on that side: and they smote them, so that they let none of them remain or escape.

23 And the king of Ai they took alive, and brought him to Joshua. 24 And it came to pass, when Israel had made an end of slaying all the inhabitants of Ai in the field, in the wilderness wherein they chased them, and when they were all fallen on the edge of the sword, until they were consumed, that all the Israelites returned unto Ai, and smote it with the edge of the sword. 25 And so it was, that all that fell that day, both of men and women, were twelve thousand, even all the men of Ai. 26 For Joshua drew not his hand back, wherewith he stretched out the spear, until he had utterly destroyed all the inhabitants of Ai. 27 Only the cattle and the spoil of that city Israel took for a prey unto themselves, according unto the word of the LORD which he commanded Joshua. 28 And Joshua burnt Ai, and made it an heap for ever, even a desolation unto this day. 29 And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcass down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, that remaineth unto this day.

Another battle, another massacre of women and children.

Joshua
Chapter 10
28-43

28 And that day Joshua took Makkedah, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof he utterly destroyed, them, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain: and he did to the king of Makkedah as he did unto the king of Jericho. 29 Then Joshua passed from Makkedah, and all Israel with him, unto Libnah, and fought against Libnah: 30 And the LORD delivered it also, and the king thereof, into the hand of Israel; and he smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein; he let none remain in it; but did unto the king thereof as he did unto the king of Jericho. 31 And Joshua passed from Libnah, and all Israel with him, unto Lachish, and encamped against it, and fought against it: 32 And the LORD delivered Lachish into the hand of Israel, which took it on the second day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein, according to all that he had done to Libnah. 33 Then Horam king of Gezer came up to help Lachish; and Joshua smote him and his people, until he had left him none remaining. 34 And from Lachish Joshua passed unto Eglon, and all Israel with him; and they encamped against it, and fought against it: 35 And they took it on that day, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and all the souls that were therein he utterly destroyed that day, according to all that he had done to Lachish. 36 And Joshua went up from Eglon, and all Israel with him, unto Hebron; and they fought against it: 37 And they took it, and smote it with the edge of the sword, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof, and all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining, according to all that he had done to Eglon; but destroyed it utterly, and all the souls that were therein. 38 And Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, to Debir; and fought against it: 39 And he took it, and the king thereof, and all the cities thereof; and they smote them with the edge of the sword, and utterly destroyed all the souls that were therein; he left none remaining: as he had done to Hebron, so he did to Debir, and to the king thereof; as he had done also to Libnah, and to her king. 40 So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded. 41 And Joshua smote them from Kadeshbarnea even unto Gaza, and all the country of Goshen, even unto Gibeon. 42 And all these kings and their land did Joshua take at one time, because the LORD God of Israel fought for Israel. 43 And Joshua returned, and all Israel with him, unto the camp to Gilgal.

Same old story, more massacres, leaving NO SOULS ALIVE. I wonder what Christians have to say to this? They cannot say anything, they believe this happened, and they believe in this God who they claim to be Jesus.
cc Jashub, tienry, other christians
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Jashub, tienry, enilove and other Christians

What is happening below:

Judges 1:21-35
The tribe of Benjamin, however, failed to drive out the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem. So to this day the Jebusites live in Jerusalem among the people of Benjamin. The descendants of Joseph attacked the town of Bethel, and the LORD was with them. They sent spies to Bethel (formerly known as Luz), who confronted a man coming out of the city. They said to him, "Show us a way into the city, and we will have mercy on you." So he showed them a way in, and they killed everyone in the city except for this man and his family. Later the man moved to the land of the Hittites, where he built a city. He named the city Luz, and it is known by that name to this day. The tribe of Manasseh failed to drive out the people living in Beth-shan, Taanach, Dor, Ibleam, Megiddo, and their surrounding villages, because the Canaanites were determined to stay in that region.
When the Israelites grew stronger, they forced the Canaanites to work as slaves, but they never did drive them out of the land. The tribe of Ephraim also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Gezer, and so the Canaanites continued to live there among them. The tribe of Zebulun also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Kitron and Nahalol, who continued to live among them. But they forced them to work as slaves. The tribe of Asher also failed to drive out the residents of Acco, Sidon, Ahlab, Aczib, Helbah, Aphik, and Rehob. In fact, because they did not drive them out, the Canaanites dominated the land where the people of Asher lived. The tribe of Naphtali also failed to drive out the residents of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath. Instead, the Canaanites dominated the land where they lived. Nevertheless, the people of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath were sometimes forced to work as slaves for the people of Naphtali. As for the tribe of Dan, the Amorites forced them into the hill country and would not let them come down into the plains. The Amorites were determined to stay in Mount Heres, Aijalon, and Shaalbim, but when the descendants of Joseph became stronger, they forced the Amorites to work as slaves.

Zephaniah 2:12-15
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD ]will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Interesting

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacre.

Jeremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.

Another massacre, same old story.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

1 Kings 13:1-2
At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."

Very sick indeed.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

I think that should do, this without a doubt proves that the Bible that the Christians hold preaches and advocates terrorism. I challenge any Christian to come and tell me these verses which I posted are not evil and not terrorism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Does God Really Bless People Financially? / Jumat Khutbah / Please I Need An Answer,is Heaven Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 195
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.