Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,336 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God (1898 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 4:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why do we have many Languages in the world?

Bible says in Genesis 11:1-7
1 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As men moved eastward, [a] they found a plain in Shinar and settled there.
3 They said to each other, "Come, let's make bricks and bake them thoroughly." They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, "Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves and not be scattered over the face of the whole earth."
5 But the LORD came down to see the city and the tower that the men were building. 6 The LORD said, "If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other."

Allah says in Surah 30:22
And of His signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of your languages and colours. Lo! herein indeed are portents for men of knowledge.

According to the Bible, the difference in languages was a plot from God who felt jealous and afraid when He saw men speaking the same language.

Allah says in the Quran that the difference in languages is a miracle, and not a curse. Allah does not plot jealously against humans. All humans cannot do anything against the will of Allah and can neither harm nor benefit the Almighty Allah whether they speak one language or not.

Comments are welcomed from Jashub, tienry, enilove and other Christians.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Acehart: 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Ask the holy spirit?

I need answers to those questions.
You all want us to become Christians but Jesus wasn't able to convert his own parents.

Doesn't charity begins at home?

To you and the ignorant supporter:

Acts 1:13-16, "When they had entered the city, they went up to the upper room where they were staying; that is, Peter and John and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon the Zealot, and Judas the son of James. 14 These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer, along with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers. 15 At this time Peter stood up in the midst of the brethren (a gathering of about one hundred and twenty persons was there together), and said, 16 ' “Brethren, the Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit foretold by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus."

Acts 2:1,4 “When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place." 4. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Acehart:

To you and the ignorant supporter:

Acts 1:13-16, "When they had entered the city, they went up to the upper room where they were staying; that is, Peter and John and James and Andrew, Philip and Thomas, Bartholomew and Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, and Simon the Zealot, and Judas the son of James. 14 These all with one mind were continually devoting themselves to prayer, along with the women, and Mary the mother of Jesus, and with His brothers. 15 At this time Peter stood up in the midst of the brethren (a gathering of about one hundred and twenty persons was there together), and said, 16 ' “Brethren, the Scripture had to be fulfilled, which the Holy Spirit foretold by the mouth of David concerning Judas, who became a guide to those who arrested Jesus."

Acts 2:1,4 “When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place." 4. And they were all filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit was giving them utterance.

Good! So you have proven that the mother of your God and God's brothers became Christians.

Thanks

What about the adopted father of God Joseph?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Acehart: 7:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Good! So you have proven that the mother of your God and God's brothers became Christians.

Thanks

Since I have helped you with Mary’s answer, which you, in wickedness, couldn’t find out, go and find the answer to your question.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 8:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Thanks

To you it may seemed funny or ridiculous because you don't want to listen .Truly it sounds foolish but it is the truth and fact .

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

How could an ordinary man do things like these:

Mark 2:5-12 KJV
When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee. [6] But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, [7] Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? [8] And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? [9] Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? [10] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) [11] I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. [12] And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We NEVER SAW it on this fashion.

Matthew 8:24-27 KJV
And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. [25] And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. [26] And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. [27] But the men marvelled, saying, What MANNER OF MAN IS THIS , that even the winds and the sea obey him!

TELL US WHAT YOUR GOD CAN DO AND DID IN THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE HIM .

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
enilove:

To you it may seemed funny or ridiculous because you don't want to listen .Truly it sounds foolish but it is the truth and fact .

1 Corinthians 1:18 KJV
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.

How could an ordinary man do things like these:

Mark 2:5-12 KJV
When Jesus saw their faith, he said unto the sick of the palsy, Son, thy sins be forgiven thee. [6] But there were certain of the scribes sitting there, and reasoning in their hearts, [7] Why doth this man thus speak blasphemies? who can forgive sins but God only? [8] And immediately when Jesus perceived in his spirit that they so reasoned within themselves, he said unto them, Why reason ye these things in your hearts? [9] Whether is it easier to say to the sick of the palsy, Thy sins be forgiven thee; or to say, Arise, and take up thy bed, and walk? [10] But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,) [11] I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house. [12] And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We NEVER SAW it on this fashion.
Matthew 8:24-27 KJV
And, behold, there arose a great tempest in the sea, insomuch that the ship was covered with the waves: but he was asleep. [25] And his disciples came to him, and awoke him, saying, Lord, save us: we perish. [26] And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm. [27] But the men marvelled, saying, What MANNER OF MAN IS THIS , that even the winds and the sea obey him!

TELL US WHAT YOUR GOD CAN DO AND DID IN THE LIFE OF MUHAMMAD THAT WE SHOULD BELIEVE HIM .

The Lord Jesus saved the land of Israel converting them to Christians till today. grin

The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam saved the Muslims from polytheism and idolatry just like other Prophets of Allah did.

In your first verse from Paul to the corinthians, what's my biz with a letter written to corinthians?

And Mark was an historian like Luke. The never met Jesus. They just wrote what people said about him.

What else do you have to say? At then end your God died sha!

If the son can die then that means the father too can die.

I will never worship a God that can die!
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Acehart:

Since I have helped you with Mary’s answer, which you, in wickedness, couldn’t find out, go and find the answer to your question.

Good. The adopted father of Jesus died a Jew. He was never a Christian. Jesus forgot to convert him. Hence he would enter hell.

Jesus liked his mother than his father.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Acehart: 9:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

Good. The adopted father of Jesus died a Jew. He was never a Christian. Jesus forgot to convert him. Hence he would enter hell.

Jesus liked his mother than his father.

The most important question is: where will your destination be after Judgement Day? Any other question is irrelevant; any other person’s destination isn’t relevant. If you don’t believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, you and your family will be in grave danger on the Day of Judgement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
AntiChristian:

The Lord Jesus saved the land of Israel converting them to Christians till today. grin

The Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam saved the Muslims from polytheism and idolatry just like other Prophets of Allah did.

In your first verse from Paul to the corinthians, what's my biz with a letter written to corinthians?

And Mark was an historian like Luke. The never met Jesus. They just wrote what people said about him.

What else do you have to say? At then end your God died sha!

If the son can die then that means the father too can die.

I will never worship a God that can die!

It is Jesus death and Resurrection that can save mankind from eternal punishment .

There are 2 Levels of death . The first death on earth is not the end of a man but the second death is the end of a man .

Jesus said in :
John 10:17-18 KJV
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
[18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS POWER OVER DEATH .

But Muhammad died of poison and your God could not heal him .
Is that a God ?
Your God has no power over of an ordinary poison .
But a servant of Jesus , Paul , had power over a more dangerous poison :

Hadith
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he DIED, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
In-book : Book 64, Hadith 450
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 713  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

2)
Narrated Abu Hurairah:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would accept a present, but would not accept alms (sadaqah). And Wahb bin Baqiyyah narrated to us, elsewhere, from Khalid, from Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of Abu Salamah, and he did not mention the name of Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah).

This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) ate of it and the people also ate.

He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died.

So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4512
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 19
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4497
Abu Dawood

BUT PAUL :

Acts 28:3-6 KJV
And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. [4] And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. [5] And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. [6] Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

MUHAMMAD AND ALLAH FAILED THE TEST OF DIVINE AUTHORITY .

Pls , your god is no god but mere idol.

THAT IS HISTORY . LETS TALK ABOUT THE PRESENT EVIDENCE OF THE PROPHECY OF MUHAMMAD AND JESUS CHRIST .
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
[sub][/sub]8[s]
AntiChristian:
Jashub, tienry, enilove and other Christians

What is happening below:

Judges 1:21-35
The tribe of Benjamin, however, failed to drive out the Jebusites, who were living in Jerusalem. So to this day the Jebusites live in Jerusalem among the people of Benjamin. The descendants of Joseph attacked the town of Bethel, and the LORD was with them. They sent spies to Bethel (formerly known as Luz), who confronted a man coming out of the city. They said to him, "Show us a way into the city, and we will have mercy on you." So he showed them a way in, and they killed everyone in the city except for this man and his family. Later the man moved to the land of the Hittites, where he built a city. He named the city Luz, and it is known by that name to this day. The tribe of Manasseh failed to drive out the people living in Beth-shan, Taanach, Dor, Ibleam, Megiddo, and their surrounding villages, because the Canaanites were determined to stay in that region.
When the Israelites grew stronger, they forced the Canaanites to work as slaves, but they never did drive them out of the land. The tribe of Ephraim also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Gezer, and so the Canaanites continued to live there among them. The tribe of Zebulun also failed to drive out the Canaanites living in Kitron and Nahalol, who continued to live among them. But they forced them to work as slaves. The tribe of Asher also failed to drive out the residents of Acco, Sidon, Ahlab, Aczib, Helbah, Aphik, and Rehob. In fact, because they did not drive them out, the Canaanites dominated the land where the people of Asher lived. The tribe of Naphtali also failed to drive out the residents of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath. Instead, the Canaanites dominated the land where they lived. Nevertheless, the people of Beth-shemesh and Beth-anath were sometimes forced to work as slaves for the people of Naphtali. As for the tribe of Dan, the Amorites forced them into the hill country and would not let them come down into the plains. The Amorites were determined to stay in Mount Heres, Aijalon, and Shaalbim, but when the descendants of Joseph became stronger, they forced the Amorites to work as slaves.

Zephaniah 2:12-15
"You Ethiopians will also be slaughtered by my sword," says the LORD. And the LORD ]will strike the lands of the north with his fist. He will destroy Assyria and make its great capital, Nineveh, a desolate wasteland, parched like a desert. The city that once was so proud will become a pasture for sheep and cattle. All sorts of wild animals will settle there. Owls of many kinds will live among the ruins of its palaces, hooting from the gaping windows. Rubble will block all the doorways, and the cedar paneling will lie open to the wind and weather. This is the fate of that boisterous city, once so secure. "In all the world there is no city as great as I," it boasted. But now, look how it has become an utter ruin, a place where animals live! Everyone passing that way will laugh in derision or shake a defiant fist

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Interesting

1Samuel 6:19-20
And he smote of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they had looked into the ark of Jehovah, he smote of the people seventy men, `and' fifty thousand men; and the people mourned, because Jehovah had smitten the people with a great slaughter. And the men of Beth-shemesh said, Who is able to stand before Jehovah, this holy God? and to whom shall he go up from us?

1 Kings 20:35-36
Meanwhile, the LORD instructed one of the group of prophets to say to another man, "Strike me!" But the man refused to strike the prophet. Then the prophet told him, "Because you have not obeyed the voice of the LORD, a lion will kill you as soon as you leave me." And sure enough, when he had gone, a lion attacked and killed him.

What?!

Ezekiel 9:5-7
"Then I heard the LORD say to the other men, "Follow him through the city and kill everyone whose forehead is not marked. Show no mercy; have no pity! Kill them all - old and young, girls and women and little children. But do not touch anyone with the mark. Begin your task right here at the Temple." So they began by killing the seventy leaders. "Defile the Temple!" the LORD commanded. "Fill its courtyards with the bodies of those you kill! Go!" So they went throughout the city and did as they were told."

Another massacre.

Jeremiah 51:20-26
"You are my battle-ax and sword," says the LORD. "With you I will shatter nations and destroy many kingdoms. With you I will shatter armies, destroying the horse and rider, the chariot and charioteer. With you I will shatter men and women, old people and children, young men and maidens. With you I will shatter shepherds and flocks, farmers and oxen, captains and rulers. "As you watch, I will repay Babylon and the people of Babylonia for all the wrong they have done to my people in Jerusalem," says the LORD. "Look, O mighty mountain, destroyer of the earth! I am your enemy," says the LORD. "I will raise my fist against you, to roll you down from the heights. When I am finished, you will be nothing but a heap of rubble. You will be desolate forever. Even your stones will never again be used for building. You will be completely wiped out," says the LORD.

Another massacre, same old story.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

1 Kings 13:1-2
At the LORD's command, a man of God from Judah went to Bethel, and he arrived there just as Jeroboam was approaching the altar to offer a sacrifice. Then at the LORD's command, he shouted, "O altar, altar! This is what the LORD says: A child named Josiah will be born into the dynasty of David. On you he will sacrifice the priests from the pagan shrines who come here to burn incense, and human bones will be burned on you."

Very sick indeed.

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

I think that should do, this without a doubt proves that the Bible that the Christians hold preaches and advocates terrorism. I challenge any Christian to come and tell me these verses which I posted are not evil and not terrorism.
[/s] Christians are followers of Christ Jesus, and I am yet to see where Christians are terrorists . The people you mentioned in that book are basically Jews who fought historical wars for their own preservation.

P. S: Jews are not Christians. grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 5:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
[sub][/sub]8[s][/s] Christians are followers of Christ Jesus, and I am yet to see where Christians are terrorists . The people you mentioned in that book are basically Jews who fought historical wars for their own preservation.

P. S: Jews are not Christians. grin

Did Jesus ever mentioned christianity in the Bible?

Did Moses ever mentioned Judaism?

All of these where started by humans.

The LORD was involved in those wars you cancelled.

But it's only Islam you people are against not your Lord that committed all these.

Hypocrites!
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 6:48am On Dec 15, 2020
enilove:

It is Jesus death and Resurrection that can save mankind from eternal punishment .

There are 2 Levels of death . The first death on earth is not the end of a man but the second death is the end of a man .

Jesus said in :
John 10:17-18 KJV
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
[18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST HAS POWER OVER DEATH .

But Muhammad died of poison and your God could not heal him .
Is that a God ?
Your God has no power over of an ordinary poison .
But a servant of Jesus , Paul , had power over a more dangerous poison :

Hadith
Narrated `Aisha:
The Prophet (ﷺ) in his ailment in which he DIED, used to say, "O `Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar, and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

Sahih al-Bukhari 4428
In-book : Book 64, Hadith 450
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 713  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

2)
Narrated Abu Hurairah:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would accept a present, but would not accept alms (sadaqah). And Wahb bin Baqiyyah narrated to us, elsewhere, from Khalid, from Muhammad ibn Amr said on the authority of Abu Salamah, and he did not mention the name of Abu Hurairah: The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to accept presents but not alms (sadaqah).

This version adds: So a Jewess presented him at Khaybar with a roasted sheep which she had poisoned. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) ate of it and the people also ate.

He then said: Take away your hands (from the food), for it has informed me that it is poisoned. Bishr ibn al-Bara' ibn Ma'rur al-Ansari died.

So he (the Prophet) sent for the Jewess (and said to her): What motivated you to do the work you have done?

She said: If you were a prophet, it would not harm you; but if you were a king, I should rid the people of you. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. He then said about the pain of which he died: I continued to feel pain from the morsel which I had eaten at Khaybar. This is the time when it has cut off my aorta.

Hasan Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 4512
In-book : Book 41, Hadith 19
English translation : Book 40, Hadith 4497
Abu Dawood

BUT PAUL :

Acts 28:3-6 KJV
And when Paul had gathered a bundle of sticks, and laid them on the fire, there came a viper out of the heat, and fastened on his hand. [4] And when the barbarians saw the venomous beast hang on his hand, they said among themselves, No doubt this man is a murderer, whom, though he hath escaped the sea, yet vengeance suffereth not to live. [5] And he shook off the beast into the fire, and felt no harm. [6] Howbeit they looked when he should have swollen, or fallen down dead suddenly: but after they had looked a great while, and saw no harm come to him, they changed their minds, and said that he was a god.

MUHAMMAD AND ALLAH FAILED THE TEST OF DIVINE AUTHORITY .

Pls , your god is no god but mere idol.

THAT IS HISTORY . LETS TALK ABOUT THE PRESENT EVIDENCE OF THE PROPHECY OF MUHAMMAD AND JESUS CHRIST .

I don't know if you guys think. Even if we agree the Prophet died as a result of the poison after some years, your God was hanged on tree till death.

Even John the Baptist was beheaded.

So of what importance is the poison you all keep mentioning.

The definition of an idol can't be said with regards to Islam. There's no physical representation of Allah anywhere.

So this is just another lie from you.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 6:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Acehart:

The most important question is: where will your destination be after Judgement Day? Any other question is irrelevant; any other person’s destination isn’t relevant. If you don’t believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, you and your family will be in grave danger on the Day of Judgement.

Since Jesus' father wasn't saved in Christianity by Christ, I don't think Christ can on his own save anyone.

Jesus wasn't sent to everyone!

Luke 18:18, Matthew 19:16 and Mark 10:17 narrated a similar incidence.

Using Luke's narration
Then a certain ruler asked Him, “Good Teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life? 19“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone. You know the commandments: ‘Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother.’ All these I have kept from my youth,” he said. 22On hearing this, Jesus told him, “You still lack one thing: Sell everything you own and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me.

The words in bold shows Jesus and God are two different entity. Jesus then told the man to follow the commandments and lastly to sell his belongings share it and come follow him.

This is the way of the Prophets. Moses, Noah and others called their people to obey the commandments and follow them.

Why didn't Jesus tell this man to accept him as his personal Lord and saviour?

Jashub, Enilove, Tienry
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Did Jesus ever mentioned christianity in the Bible?

Did Moses ever mentioned Judaism?

All of these where started by humans.

The LORD was involved in those wars you cancelled.

But it's only Islam you people are against not your Lord that committed all these.

Hypocrites!
Mention one nation on earth that existed without conquest and I shall personally render an apology.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
Mention one nation on earth that existed without conquest and I shall personally render an apology.

I am not arguing with you on these. What I'm against is the hypocrisy of you and your brethren! If it's Islam you'll brand us terrorist but now that your LORD once supported it...
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

I am not arguing with you on these. What I'm against is the hypocrisy of you and your brethren! If it's Islam you'll brand us terrorist but now that your LORD once supported it...
Did you not hear me say " Historical war? All other religions in the modern era do not subscribe to such. It is only islam that still does this till date!

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
Did hear me say " Historical war? All other religions in the modern do not subscribe to such. It is only islam that still does this till date!

Can God Change?

Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever. Hebrew 13:8

For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. Malachi 3:6

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. James 1:17

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? Numbers 23:19

Sorry I forgot your God can repent.

Genesis 6:6-7
The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”

1 Samuel 15:11
“I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands.” And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the Lord all night.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
AntiChristian:

Can God Change?

For I the Lord do not change; therefore you, O children of Jacob, are not consumed. Malachi 3:6

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. James 1:17

God is not man, that he should lie, or a son of man, that he should change his mind. Has he said, and will he not do it? Or has he spoken, and will he not fulfill it? Numbers 23:19

The Lord was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart. The Lord said, “I will blot out man whom I have created from the face of the land, from man to animals to creeping things and to birds of the sky; for I am sorry that I have made them.”

“I regret that I have made Saul king, for he has turned back from following Me and has not carried out My commands.” And Samuel was distressed and cried out to the Lord all night.
[/s] God does not change;it is people that do. So what is your point here? Because right now, you seem to be inconsistent in everything you post. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 10:14am On Dec 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

I don't know if you guys think. Even if we agree the Prophet died as a result of the poison after some years, your God was hanged on tree till death.
Even John the Baptist was beheaded.
So of what importance is the poison you all keep mentioning.
The definition of an idol can't be said with regards to Islam. There's no physical representation of Allah anywhere.
So this is just another lie from you.

Jesus came to die for the sins of the world . He had to . We have scpritues written b4 he came into the world that testified to that :

Isaiah 9:6 KJV
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

He needed to come like me and you to save us .

But your muhammad had no previous prophecies b4 he came and after him , there is non .

Why trusting the revelation of a prophet who was bewitched and was imagining fake things .
EVEN HIS FOLLOWERS DID NOT TRUST HIS JUDGEMENT :

Hadith:
Narrated Ubaidullah bin `Abdullah:

Ibn `Abbas said, "When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was on his deathbed and there were some men in the house, he said, 'Come near, I will write for you something after which you will not go astray.' Some of them ( i.e. his companions) said, 'Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) is seriously ill and you have the (Holy) Qur'an. Allah's Book is sufficient for us.' So the people in the house differed and started disputing. Some of them said, 'Give him writing material so that he may write for you something after which you will not go astray.' while the others said the other way round. So when their talk and differences increased, Allah's Apostle said, "Get up." Ibn `Abbas used to say, "No doubt, it was very unfortunate (a great disaster) that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) was prevented from writing for them that writing because of their differences and noise."

Sahih al-Bukhari 4432
In-book : Book 64, Hadith 454
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 5, Book 59, Hadith 717  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

ALLAH IS NOT ONLY RELATED TO IDOL , HE IS A DEMON OF DEATH .

People of old used to name their children after the names of the idol powers of their ancestors.
No wonder the name of the father of Muhammad was called ''SLAVE OF ALLAH''.

WHY DID MUSLIMS MAINTAIN MOST OF THE PAGAN RITUALS?

Muhammad kissed a pagan stone IDOL and listened to and enjoyed songs of the idolaters .

Allah and Allat are too closely related . Even the Quran said so.

Jesus said in :

Revelation 13:16-17 KJV
And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: [17] And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Thus tells us that the marks would be in the hand or in their forehead. And these TWO ARE THE BEST BIOMETRIC IDENTITIES .
The retina and finger prints of two persons are never identical .
The account of the end-sars protesters were frozen . That means they can't utilise the funds in the bank.

THAT IS JUST THE BEGINNING. THIS IS +100% ACCURATE PROPHECY FROM JESUS WHOM YOU CALLED AN ORDINARY PERSON .

Tell us one prophecy of Allah that would make us to believe he is God .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
AntiChristian:

Can God Change?

But your god not only repented but could not tell which revelation is relevant at a point in time. Allah is not all knowing :

Allah said :
مَا نَنْسَخْ مِنْ ءَايَةٍ أَوْ نُنْسِهَا نَأْتِ بِخَيْرٍ مِّنْهَآ أَوْ مِثْلِهَآ ۗ أَلَمْ تَعْلَمْ أَنَّ اللَّهَ عَلٰى كُلِّ شَىْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
"We do not abrogate a verse or cause it to be forgotten except that We bring forth [one] better than it or similar to it. Do you not know that Allah is over all things competent?"
(QS. Al-Baqara 2: Verse 106)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

WHY :
1) causing the word of Allah to be forgotten ?
What was the reason for a useless revelation ? Did he not know it will be useless ?
2 ) Which one is abrogation ? An all knowing God would reveal his word to suit every purpose. But Allah had to UPGRADE his word like a computer .
3) Allah revealed a revelation better than his revelation ? Is like the word of your god is a trial and error .
4) Allah brings up a revelation SIMILAR to his word ? Is this a god . Why not just reveal the correct word once and for all ?

Whenever Muhammad was caught in the act of deceits , he would quickly adjust or come up with fake revelations . For example :

Hadith

Narrated Hisham's father:

Khaula bint Hakim was one of those ladies who presented themselves to the Prophet (ﷺ) for marriage. `Aisha said, "Doesn't a lady feel ashamed for presenting herself to a man?" But when the Verse: "(O Muhammad) You may postpone (the turn of) any of them (your wives) that you please,' (33:51) was revealed, " `Aisha said, 'O Allah's Messenger (ﷺ)! I do not see, but, that your Lord hurries in pleasing you.' "

Sahih al-Bukhari 5113
In-book : Book 67, Hadith 50
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 7, Book 62, Hadith 48  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Why would Allah be concerned about the sexual life of Muhammad? Muhammad turned ( Allah )
god to a plaything .

Hadith:
Narrated Ubadah ibn as-Samit:

The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) used to stand up for a funeral until the corpse was placed in the grave. A learned Jew (once) passed him and said: This is how we do. The Prophet (ﷺ) sat down and said: Sit down and act differently from them.
Hasan (Al-Albani)
Sunan Abi Dawud 3176
In-book : Book 21, Hadith 88
English translation : Book 20, Hadith 3170
Abu Dawood

Meaning Allah did not tell him anything about funeral ceremonies b4 conducting one. But Allah had time to reveal how to have sex with his wives .

Another gambling regarding Islamic prayers :

Hadith
Narrated Ibn `Umar:

When the Muslims arrived at Medina, they used to assemble for the prayer, and used to guess the time for it. During those days, the practice of Adhan for the prayers had not been introduced yet. Once they discussed this PROBLEM regarding the call for prayer. Some people SUGGESTED the use of a bell like the Christians, others proposed a trumpet like the horn used by the Jews, but `Umar was the first to suggest that a man should call (the people) for the prayer; so Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered Bilal to get up and pronounce the Adhan for prayers.

Sahih al-Bukhari 604
In-book : Book 10, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 11, Hadith 578  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Why did Muhammad not inquire from Allah how to go about the commencement of prayer to God.
But Allah could tell him which number and types of wives they could have .

Muhammad was not a prophet of Almighty God but an agent of darkness .
God promised Abraham that the world would be saved through his son Isaac and not Ishmael.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Not An Atheist! I Denounce It In Jesus Name, / Please, Help Me Out With Your Knowledge Of The Bible / BLASPHEMY: South African Man Claims To Be Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.