Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God (1905 Views)

God the father, son (Jesus Christ) & Holy Spirit is the only true God / Do Christians And Muslims Worship The Same God? / Christians And Muslims Celebrate Christmas Together In Kaduna (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 8:28am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

God made a plan to save one of His messengers and prevent Him from being killed.

Topic
[b] I wonder what your Lord did in the following verses

Jeremiah 4:10
Then I said, "Ah, Sovereign LORD, how completely you have deceived (nasha) this people and Jerusalem by saying, 'You will have peace,' when the sword is at our throats."

We have it in...

1 Kings 22:20-22
And the LORD said, 'Who will entice Ahab into attacking Ramoth Gilead and going to his death there?'
"One suggested this, and another that. 21 Finally, a spirit came forward, stood before the LORD and said, 'I will entice him.'
" 'By what means?' the LORD asked.
" 'I will go out and be a lying spirit in the mouths of all his prophets,' he said.
" 'You will succeed in enticing him,' said the LORD. 'Go and do it.'

Here we see that the man said that he would resort to lying in order to entice Ahab and God supported the idea and told him to go ahead and do it!

We even have it in...

Ezekiel 14:9-11
" 'And if the prophet is enticed to utter a prophecy, I the LORD have enticed that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand against him and destroy him from among my people Israel. 10 They will bear their guilt-the prophet will be as guilty as the one who consults him. 11 Then the people of Israel will no longer stray from me, nor will they defile themselves anymore with all their sins. They will be my people, and I will be their God, declares the Sovereign LORD.' "

God is punishing him for a crime that He enticed him to do in the first place? Isn't that entrapment?

Another passage...

Isaiah 37:6-7
Isaiah said to them, "Tell your master, 'This is what the LORD says: Do not be afraid of what you have heard-those words with which the underlings of the king of Assyria have blasphemed me. Listen! I am going to put a spirit in him so that when he hears a certain report, he will return to his own country, and there I will have him cut down with the sword.'

God had that spirit spread a rumor so that the King of Assyria can to return to his homeland. In short, that spirit's purpose was for deception.

Another example from the Bible...

Isaiah 19:14
The LORD has poured into them a spirit of dizziness; they make Egypt stagger in all that she does, as a drunkard staggers around in his vomit.

Here we see God deceiving people to the extent that they become absolutely foolish.

Even though I don't believe the Gospels teach that Jesus taught he was God, however this example is for those who believe that Jesus is God. Jesus admits that he was speaking figuratively all this time...

John 16:25
"Though I have been speaking figuratively (paroimia), a time is coming when I will no longer use this kind of language but will tell you plainly about my Father.

Why wasn't Jesus speaking in a normal and clear way all the time? Why did Jesus then go and say that he won't 'use this kind of language'?

Well, here we find out why...

Mark 4:10-12
When he was alone, the Twelve and the others around him asked him about the parables. 11He told them, "The secret of the kingdom of God has been given to you. But to those on the outside everything is said in parables 12so that," 'they may be ever seeing but never perceiving, and ever hearing but never understanding; otherwise they might turn and be forgiven!'

So here we see that Jesus was deceiving certain people by speaking in parables so that they won't (and God forbid!) REPENT AND BE FORGIVEN!

Also in...

2 Thessalonians 2:11
For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie.

So God will delude people so that they can believe lies?
[/b] I do not know where you got your ideas from, but what I do know is that God does not use deceit as a plan to show He is powerful. So this is a great misconception.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:33am On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

They can do that .It is like placing the cat b4 the horse.

The Bible is the benchmark to verify the truth.
You know the original always comes b4 the fakes start showing up.

The some of the scriptures had been existing more than 1,700 years b4 quran.

Which do you think would copy the other ?

Another lie again!

The Bible as we have it today from Genesis to revelations didn't exist before the Qu'ran.

And no one can prove the Bible was preserved textually from corruption. The Qu'ran has been learned by heart from the time of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam.

Can you mention the timeline of the Bible, how and who wrote it? Who copied what? In what language? In what country?

Even the number of Bible books varries from 66 to 73.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
The concept of the Trinity lies in arrival of the Messiah, and this concept is rejected by the Jews because they are still waiting for the Messiah. So how can the Jews have knowledge of what they are still waiting for... ? That is the big rhetorical question.

And as for the circumcision, it is still practiced by Christians but it is not made mandatory due to the arrival of the Messiah's teachings and doctrines which the disciples recorded.

Jesus was even circumcised in Luke.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 8:38am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

The errors we can't accept in Islam is that God grieved, God rested, God repented! God suffering?

Then how is He God if he doesn't know everything?

Humans grief at unknown sad happening, why should God grief at something He knew in His infinite knowledge?
If everything is possible with God, then why do you reject the idea that God cannot do the following :

That God cannot grieve

God cannot have a Son

God cannot relent /repent

Or God cannot rest?

Kindly answer logically.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:40am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Muhammad was married to Jew named Khadijah, true or false?

How was Khadijah bnt Khuwaylid a Jew again?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

Quran was not God's words but that of Muhammad who founded Islam.

His revelations were for his conveniences in order to carryout his missions .
He just Google revelations to suit himself .

For an example : THIS WAS A REAL EVENT WHICH MUHAMMAD CONVERTED TO REVELATIONS FROM ALLAH :

Hadith

Anas b. Malik (Allah be pleased with him) reported:

When Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) married Zainab bint jahsh, he invited people (to the wedding feast) and they ate food. They then sat there and entered into conversation. He (the Holy Prophet) made a stir as if he was preparing to stand up, but (the persons busy in talking) did not stand up. When he (the Holy Prophet) saw it, he stood up and when he did so, some other persons stood up. 'Asim and Abd al-A'la in their narrations made this addition: Three (persons) sat there, and Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) came there to enter (the apartment) but he found the people sitting there. Then they stood up and went away. He said: Then I came and informed Allah's Apostle (ﷺ) that they had gone away. He (the Holy Prophet) then came there until he entered (the apartment). I also went and was about to enter, when he hung a curtain between me and him (and it was on this occasion that) Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, revealed this verse:" O you who believe, enter not the houses of the Prophet unless permission is given to you for a meal, not waiting for its cooking being finished to the (words)" Surely this is serious in the sight of Allah" (33:53).

Sahih Muslim 1428 e
In-book : Book 16, Hadith 108
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 8, Hadith 3333  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Get Hadith Collection (All in one) App:https:///8j06i9
#GreentechApps #Hadith

Allah SWT said:

"O you who have believed, do not enter the houses of the Prophet except when you are permitted for a meal, without awaiting its readiness. But when you are invited, then enter; and when you have eaten, disperse without seeking to remain for conversation. Indeed, that [behavior] was troubling the Prophet, and he is shy of [dismissing] you. But Allah is not shy of the truth. And when you ask [his wives] for something, ask them from behind a partition. That is purer for your hearts and their hearts. And it is not [conceivable or lawful] for you to harm the Messenger of Allah or to marry his wives after him, ever. Indeed, that would be in the sight of Allah an enormity."
(QS. Al-Ahzaab 33: Verse 53)

How does this revelation help the lives of other Muslims coming after them ? Are his wives still living now ?

This is a message of decorum to our leaders who invites to a meal.

This situation can still happen to Islamic leaders...
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

The Arabs and Muhammad had copies of the Bible with them.
There were many Christians in Medina and in Mecca who knew about the Christianity and Judaisms .

This is an evidence to reveal how they copied he copied the Bible ::
Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو مَعْمَرٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْوَارِثِ، حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ الْعَزِيزِ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ قَالَ كَانَ رَجُلٌ نَصْرَانِيًّا فَأَسْلَمَ وَقَرَأَ الْبَقَرَةَ وَآلَ عِمْرَانَ، فَكَانَ يَكْتُبُ لِلنَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم، فَعَادَ نَصْرَانِيًّا فَكَانَ يَقُولُ مَا يَدْرِي مُحَمَّدٌ إِلاَّ مَا كَتَبْتُ لَهُ، فَأَمَاتَهُ اللَّهُ فَدَفَنُوهُ، فَأَصْبَحَ وَقَدْ لَفَظَتْهُ الأَرْضُ فَقَالُوا هَذَا فِعْلُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَأَصْحَابِهِ، لَمَّا هَرَبَ مِنْهُمْ نَبَشُوا عَنْ صَاحِبِنَا‏.‏ فَأَلْقُوهُ فَحَفَرُوا لَهُ فَأَعْمَقُوا، فَأَصْبَحَ وَقَدْ لَفَظَتْهُ الأَرْضُ، فَقَالُوا هَذَا فِعْلُ مُحَمَّدٍ وَأَصْحَابِهِ نَبَشُوا عَنْ صَاحِبِنَا لَمَّا هَرَبَ مِنْهُمْ‏.‏ فَأَلْقَوْهُ فَحَفَرُوا لَهُ، وَأَعْمَقُوا لَهُ فِي الأَرْضِ مَا اسْتَطَاعُوا، فَأَصْبَحَ قَدْ لَفَظَتْهُ الأَرْضُ، فَعَلِمُوا أَنَّهُ لَيْسَ مِنَ النَّاسِ فَأَلْقَوْهُ‏.‏

Narrated Anas:

There was a Christian who embraced Islam and read Surat-al-Baqara and Al-`Imran, and he used to write (the revelations) for the Prophet. Later on he returned to Christianity again and he used to say: "Muhammad knows nothing but what I have written for him." Then Allah caused him to die, and the people buried him, but in the morning they saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, "This is the act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and took his body out of it because he had run away from them." They again dug the grave deeply for him, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. They said, "This is an act of Muhammad and his companions. They dug the grave of our companion and threw his body outside it, for he had run away from them." They dug the grave for him as deep as they could, but in the morning they again saw that the earth had thrown his body out. ......

Sahih al-Bukhari 3617
In-book : Book 61, Hadith 124
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 56, Hadith 814  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

#GreentechApps #Hadith

Hadith

Narrated Ibn `Umar:

When the Muslims arrived at Medina, they used to assemble for the prayer, and used to guess the time for it. During those days, the practice of Adhan for the prayers had not been introduced yet. Once they discussed this problem regarding the call for prayer. Some people suggested the use of a bell like the Christians, others proposed a trumpet like the horn used by the Jews, but `Umar was the first to suggest that a man should call (the people) for the prayer; so Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered Bilal to get up and pronounce the Adhan for prayers.

Sahih al-Bukhari 604
In-book : Book 10, Hadith 2
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 11, Hadith 578  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

#GreentechApps #Hadith

When was the Bible (Not Moses' Torah and Jesus' Injeel but Genesis to revelations) first compiled? Which translation and language was it compiled in?

When was the Qu'ran first compiled to a book?

The first Hadith shows Christians have been telling lies for long. That's why the land dey reject the Christian's body.

The second Hadith shows we are to be different from you not copy you!
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
[b][/b] I do not know where you got your ideas from, but what I do know is that God does not use deceit as a plan to show He is powerful. So this is a great misconception.

Then prove those verses are lies!
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:08am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
If everything is possible with God, then why do you reject the idea that God cannot do the following :

That God cannot grieve

God cannot have a Son

God cannot relent /repent

Or God cannot rest?

Kindly answer logically.

Then you'll add God can be killed, born vaginally by a woman, Suck breast milk, circumcised and more!

Actually all those actions doesn't befit God.

What does He need a son for?
Why does He need rest when He doesn't suffer fatigue like humans?

How will He grieve or repent when He already knew what will happen beforehand?

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:18am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus was even circumcised in Luke.
Please get this straight : Jesus was circumcised by His parents; and not by Himself.

And at that time, it was mandatory for parents to circumcise children by Judaic law.

Now if you had read through the scriptures, you will see that Jesus style of ministry ran contrary to Judaic laws, which was why He was constantly attacked by the Jews, because His laws ran contrary to theirs.

Here is one of many examples. It is taken from the Book of John chapter 8

Verse 3- 5: "The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?"

VERSE 6: "This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground."

VERSE 7: "And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her."

From these verses, did you notice that Jesus said something very contrary to Judaic law?

Judaic law says anyone (man or woman) caught in the act of adultery, penalty was death for both the man and the woman (Lev. 20: 10; Deut. 22: 21-24).

And Stoning was the most common way in which the death penalty was carried out in Israel.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:22am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Then you'll add God can be killed, born vaginally by a woman, Suck breast milk, circumcised and more!

Actually all those actions doesn't befit God.

What does He need a son for?
Why does He need rest when He doesn't suffer fatigue like humans?

How will He grieve or repent when He already knew what will happen beforehand?
Who are you to tell God what is possible with Him or not? Why do you limit God in your mind if indeed He is a God of the impossible? If the impossible is possible with God, then by logic, God can do all those things. Simple
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Please get this straight : Jesus was circumcised by His parents; and not by Himself.

And at that time, it was mandatory for parents to circumcise children by Judaic law.

Now if you had read through the scriptures, you will see that Jesus style of ministry ran contrary to Judaic laws, which was why He was constantly attacked by the Jews, because His laws ran contrary to theirs.

Here is one of many examples. It is taken from the Book of John chapter 8

Verse 3- 5: "The scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman who had been caught in adultery, and placing her in the midst they said to him, "Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of adultery. Now in the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. So what do you say?"

VERSE 6: "This they said to test him, that they might have some charge to bring against him. Jesus bent down and wrote with his finger on the ground."

VERSE 7: "And as they continued to ask him, he stood up and said to them, "Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her."

From these verses, did you notice that Jesus said something very contrary to Judaic law?

Judaic law says anyone (man or woman) caught in the act of adultery, penalty was death for both the man and the woman (Lev. 20: 10; Deut. 22: 21-24).

And Stoning was the most common way in which the death penalty was carried out in Israel.

Jesus didn't go contrary to the law. He only confirmed their hypocrisy just like I'm doing here now.

The first commandment wasn't changed by Jesus.

When the man asked him what shall I do to enter eternal life.

Jesus started with "Obey the commandments...and he listed the commandments...
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Who are you to tell God what is possible with Him or not? Why do you limit God in your mind if indeed He is a God of the impossible? If the impossible is possible with God, then by logic, God can do all those things. Simple

Just as God drank Daddy GO's tea abi?

Allah never suffers fatigue nor do slumber catches Him.

All these are stated in the Qu'ran.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:28am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Jesus didn't go contrary to the law. He only confirmed their hypocrisy just like I'm doing here now.

The first commandment wasn't changed by Jesus.

When the man asked him what shall I do to enter eternal life.

Jesus started with "Obey the commandments...and he listed the commandments...
Hahaha...so why did He relent from stoning the adultress? Was that act not contrary to what the law says? Did the law not categorically says" death was the penalty for adultery "? Tell me, why did Jesus disobey this very fundamental law if indeed He obeyed them?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 9:29am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Please choose one : is God a God of the impossible or not? grin
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Hahaha...so why did He relent from stoning the adultress? Was that act not contrary to what the law says? Did the law not categorically says" death was the penalty for adultery "? Tell me, why did Jesus disobey this very fundamental law if indeed He obeyed them?

Did Jesus say she should not be stoned? No. He actually used equivocation. All those people are guilty of one sin or the other and they're culpable too.

Jesus never came to abolish the law.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 10:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Please choose one : is God a God of the impossible or not? grin

No, God can do all things!

Can God lie?
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 10:40am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Did Jesus say she should not be stoned? No. He actually used equivocation. All those people are guilty of one sin or the other and they're culpable too.

Jesus never came to abolish the law.
Let us not digress please. Now back to the question :

Why did Jesus fail to stone that woman who committed adultery? Or was it not part of God's law to stone adultresses? Did He obey this law or disobey this law? Answer

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 11:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Let us not digress please. Now back to the question :

Why did Jesus fail to stone that woman who committed adultery? Or was it not part of God's law to stone adultresses? Did He obey this law or disobey this law? Answer

Jesus had two options either to tell them to kill her in accordance to the law or to stop them from doing so against the law.

Jesus rather stood on the fence knowing they too are sinners and hypocrites.

"Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them.
Matthew 5:17
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by advocatejare(m): 11:10am On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Allah never suffers fatigue nor do slumber catches Him.

All these are stated in the Qu'ran.

What does Sabbath mean to Allah?

Why did Allah punish the sabbath breakers in the Quran?

What's crucial about Sabbath to Allah to have warranted him punishing those breaking the Sabbath

يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ أُوتُوا الْكِتٰبَ ءَامِنُوا بِمَا نَزَّلْنَا مُصَدِّقًا لِّمَا مَعَكُمْ مِّنْ قَبْلِ أَنْ نَّطْمِسَ وُجُوهًا فَنَرُدَّهَا عَلٰىٓ أَدْبَارِهَآ أَوْ نَلْعَنَهُمْ كَمَا لَعَنَّآ أَصْحٰبَ السَّبْتِ  ۚ وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهِ مَفْعُولًا
"O you who were given the Scripture, believe in what We have sent down confirming that which is with you, before We obliterate faces and turn them toward their backs or curse them as We cursed the sabbath-breakers. And ever is the decree of Allah accomplished."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 47)

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 12:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Another lie again!

The Bible as we have it today from Genesis to revelations didn't exist before the Qu'ran.

And no one can prove the Bible was preserved textually from corruption. The Qu'ran has been learned by heart from the time of the Prophet salallahu alayhi wa salam.

Can you mention the timeline of the Bible, how and who wrote it? Who copied what? In what language? In what country?

Even the number of Bible books varries from 66 to 73.

Which Bible existed b4 Quran ? Can you show us ?

Can you show me how the old Bible got vanished without any trace of a single one that can be used by you Muslims as evidence .

QURAN IS THE ORIGINAL FAKE BOOK CALLING THE ORIGINAL FAKE .

WHY WAS QURAN OF MUHAMMAD BURNT :

Hadith

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to `Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to `Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before." So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4987
In-book : Book 66, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 510  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

They burnt the book of Allah to his the contradictions and the lies .
Despite that we still have about 30 different qurans with different interpretation all over the world .
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 1:02pm On Dec 13, 2020
AntiChristian:

Who created the devil?
Did God knew before He created him that he'll be evil?
If He knew then why did He created the devil?
If He doesn't know them He's not God.

God did not create the devil . God created Lucifer .
Lucifer was created like other angels . He became the devil the moment he started having the imaginations to be like God.

God created him to do good and to serve Him . He was not created for evil .

God knows it is possible for being or creature to be disobey , that is why he reserve for the disobedient punishments & death.

But your own god does not have clue about what God is .

Your own god is wicked and evil by creating humans and angels to be burnt in hell fire for no just cause :

Hadith

Narrated `Abdullah:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ), the true and truly inspired said, "(as regards your creation), every one of you is collected in the womb of his mother for the first forty days, and then he becomes a clot for another forty days, and then a piece of flesh for another forty days. Then Allah sends an angel to write four items: He writes his deeds, time of his death, means of his livelihood, and whether he will be wretched or blessed (in religion). Then the soul is breathed into his body. So a man may do deeds characteristic of the people of the (Hell) Fire, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses, and so he starts doing deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise and enters Paradise. Similarly, a person may do deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise, so much so that there is only the distance of a cubit between him and it, and then what has been written (by the angel) surpasses, and he starts doing deeds of the people of the (Hell) Fire and enters the (Hell) Fire."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3332
In-book : Book 60, Hadith 7
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 55, Hadith 549  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Who is to be blamed above , the humans that started good and ended doing evil OR the god that PROGRAMMED his life that way ?

Why should such person suffer in hell ?

This shows that Allah is evil and not the Creator Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by motayoayinde: 2:00pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Muhammad was married to Jew named Khadijah, true or false?

PLEASE IF YOU GUYS ARE BENT ON ENGAGING MUSLIMS, BRING THOSE WHO HAVE A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE MATTERS (as we know you don't have much of it).

ASKING WHETHER KHADIJAH WAS A JEW IS JUST A BELOW STANDARDS.

SHE WAS AN ARAB QURAISHI WOMAN TO TEACH YOU THE BASICS.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:

PLEASE IF YOU GUYS ARE BENT ON ENGAGING MUSLIMS, BRING THOSE WHO HAVE A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THESE MATTERS (as we know you don't have much of it).

ASKING WHETHER KHADIJAH WAS A JEW IS JUST A BELOW STANDARDS.

SHE WAS AN ARAB QURAISHI WOMAN TO TEACH YOU THE BASICS.

It is on record that Khadijah was a woman of Jewish descent.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by motayoayinde: 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
I do not know why Muslims keep looking for their allah in our bible.

THE NAME ALLAH WAS IN THE ARABIC BIBLE LONG BEFORE YOUR EUROPEAN FATHERS BROUGHT YOU TRINITY.

BTW, WHEN MUSLIMS READ THE BIBLE, WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR OUR GOD FOR HIS PRESENCE ENCOMPASSES EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE.
RATHER, WE'RE LOOKING FOR HOW CHRISTIANS MANAGED TO ARRIVE AT THE EXISTENCE OF A TRIUNE GOD IN THE BIBLE.
IT'S THE EIGHT WONDER OF THE WORLD.
EVEN THE JEWS ARE SHOCKED.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by motayoayinde: 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
SO AFTER BEING TRASHED ON THE THREAD HE OPENED ON PROSTITUTION, enilost RAN HERE TO START ANOTHER DEBATE HE'S NOT CAPABLE OF?

IN THE OTHER THREAD HE EXPOSED HIS STARK IGNORANCE BY CLAIMING GOD GAVE MOSES THE NAME "JEHOVAH".

ANYWAY, HERE'S WHAT I TOLD HIM:

JEHOVAH IS A NAME GIVEN TO MOSES?

LET ME LECTURE YOU FREE OF CHARGE ON THIS.

THE ONE TRUE GOD HAS ALWAYS HAD A NAME AMONG DIFFERENT PEOPLES.

HE HAD A NAME AMONG JEWS FROM THE BEGINNING.
OUT OF REVERENCE FOR HIM, THE JEWS RARELY CALLED HIM BY THIS NAME.

OVER MANY YEARS IN THEIR TURBULENT HISTORY, (wars and displacement), THIS NAME WAS LOST.
WHAT WAS LEFT IN THEIR SCRIPTURES WERE THE 4 CONSONANT LETTERS MAKING UP THE NAME.
THE VOWELS WERE LOST FOREVER.

THESE FOUR LETTERS ARE: Y, H, W, H
THEY ARE TOGETHER REFERRED TO AS THE "TETRAGRAMMATON".

MANY HAVE TRIED TO MAKE OUT THE REAL PRONUNCIATION OF THE NAME BY ADDING WHAT THEY THINK ARE THE ACCOMPANYING VOWELS, BRINGING UP NAMES LIKE "YAHWEH".

WHEN WILLIAM TYNDALE MADE THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE, HE CAME UP WITH HIS OWN VERSION, "JEHOVAH".

THUS BECOMING THE FIRST PERSON TO USE THIS NAME AND TO INTRODUCE IT INTO CHRISTIANDOM IN THE 17TH CENTURY.

TILL THIS MOMENT, THERE'S A DISPUTE AMONG CHRISTIANS WITH THE USE OF THE NAME JEHOVAH. WHILE SOME PREFER YAHWEH, OTHERS CALL HIM BY OTHER NAMES.
ARAB CHRISTIAN PREFER TO CALL HIM ALLAH LIKE THE MUSLIMS.

IF THIS FELLOW IS THIS IGNORANT ABOUT THE GOD HE CLAIMS (falsely) TO SERVE, IT'S CLEAR HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

2 Likes

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by motayoayinde: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
It is on record that Khadijah was a woman of Jewish descent.

IF YOU CAN'T PRODUCE THAT RECORD, THEN IT'S CLEAR YOU GOT THIS INFORMATION FROM THE CESSPOOL BEHIND YOUR HOUSE.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by enilove(m): 3:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:
SO AFTER BEING TRASHED ON THE THREAD HE OPENED ON PROSTITUTION, enilost RAN HERE TO START ANOTHER DEBATE HE'S NOT CAPABLE OF?

IN THE OTHER THREAD HE EXPOSED HIS STARK IGNORANCE BY CLAIMING GOD GAVE MOSES THE NAME "JEHOVAH".

ANYWAY, HERE'S WHAT I TOLD HIM:

JEHOVAH IS A NAME GIVEN TO MOSES?

LET ME LECTURE YOU FREE OF CHARGE ON THIS.

THE ONE TRUE GOD HAS ALWAYS HAD A NAME AMONG DIFFERENT PEOPLES.

HE HAD A NAME AMONG JEWS FROM THE BEGINNING.
OUT OF REVERENCE FOR HIM, THE JEWS RARELY CALLED HIM BY THIS NAME.

OVER MANY YEARS IN THEIR TURBULENT HISTORY, (wars and displacement), THIS NAME WAS LOST.
WHAT WAS LEFT IN THEIR SCRIPTURES WERE THE 4 CONSONANT LETTERS MAKING UP THE NAME.
THE VOWELS WERE LOST FOREVER.

THESE FOUR LETTERS ARE: Y, H, W, H
THEY ARE TOGETHER REFERRED TO AS THE "TETRAGRAMMATON".

MANY HAVE TRIED TO MAKE OUT THE REAL PRONUNCIATION OF THE NAME BY ADDING WHAT THEY THINK ARE THE ACCOMPANYING VOWELS, BRINGING UP NAMES LIKE "YAHWEH".

WHEN WILLIAM TYNDALE MADE THE KING JAMES VERSION OF THE BIBLE, HE CAME UP WITH HIS OWN VERSION, "JEHOVAH".

THUS BECOMING THE FIRST PERSON TO USE THIS NAME AND TO INTRODUCE IT INTO CHRISTIANDOM IN THE 17TH CENTURY.

TILL THIS MOMENT, THERE'S A DISPUTE AMONG CHRISTIANS WITH THE USE OF THE NAME JEHOVAH. WHILE SOME PREFER YAHWEH, OTHERS CALL HIM BY OTHER NAMES.
ARAB CHRISTIAN PREFER TO CALL HIM ALLAH LIKE THE MUSLIMS.

IF THIS FELLOW IS THIS IGNORANT ABOUT THE GOD HE CLAIMS (falsely) TO SERVE, IT'S CLEAR HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT THE ALMIGHTY ALLAH.

You did not trash anyone , you just showed your lack of knowledge of the Bible and Islam.

I have replied you , go there and check.

You Muslims are chronic liars like your Muhammad . I told you that I was going to open another thread yesterday so as not to dreail the thread , since you went off topic.

Allah SWT said:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]. But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 101)

Now that you are here , make your contributions and let's see if you can trash any christian .

Remember , even Muhammad's knowledge was nothing compared to the Christians as at then , talkless of yours .

Allah SWT said:

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by Jashub: 4:16pm On Dec 13, 2020
motayoayinde:

THE NAME ALLAH WAS IN THE ARABIC BIBLE LONG BEFORE YOUR EUROPEAN FATHERS BROUGHT YOU TRINITY.

BTW, WHEN MUSLIMS READ THE BIBLE, WE'RE NOT LOOKING FOR OUR GOD FOR HIS PRESENCE ENCOMPASSES EVERYTHING IN THE UNIVERSE.
RATHER, WE'RE LOOKING FOR HOW CHRISTIANS MANAGED TO ARRIVE AT THE EXISTENCE OF A TRIUNE GOD IN THE BIBLE.
IT'S THE EIGHT WONDER OF THE WORLD.
EVEN THE JEWS ARE SHOCKED.
Let me make certain corrections here :

1.The Arabic language was never used in writing the bible; rather it was used to translate the message of the bible for those who were Arabic Christians. So you are greatly mistaken on that point.

2. The Jews know we, the Christian, serve the same God as them because we have the same Holy Books and share the same religious doctrines. They only point were we disagree is on the arrival of Messiah(Jesus Christ).

3. If you had taken the pains to read the Hebrew version of the Torah, you would see the words Elohim (God plural) and Eloha(God singular) are used. And the Hebrews in their Qabbalah these words to define "WE" nature of God.

1 Like

Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by motayoayinde: 8:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Jashub:
Let me make certain corrections here :

1.The Arabic language was never used in writing the bible; rather it was used to translate the message of the bible for those who were Arabic Christians. So you are greatly mistaken on that point.

2. The Jews know we, the Christian, serve the same God as them because we have the same Holy Books and share the same religious doctrines. They only point were we disagree is on the arrival of Messiah(Jesus Christ).

3. If you had taken the pains to read the Hebrew version of the Torah, you would see the words Elohim (God plural) and Eloha(God singular) are used. And the Hebrews in their Qabbalah these words to define "WE" nature of God.

1.THE WORD ALLAH IS IN THE ARABIC BIBLE. TRANSLATION OR NOT

2.YOU DARE NOT SAY THIS TO THE JEWS. THEY COULD STONE YOU FOR BLASPHEMY.
THE DIFFERENCE IN YOUR RELIGIONS IS THE TRINITY WHICH IS STRANGE TO THEM.

3."WE" AS USED HERE AND IN THE QURAN REFERS TO ONLY ONE GOD.
THIS EXPRESSION IS CALLED PRONOUN OF SELF REVERENCE.
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by motayoayinde: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

You did not trash anyone , you just showed your lack of knowledge of the Bible and Islam.

I have replied you , go there and check.

You Muslims are chronic liars like your Muhammad . I told you that I was going to open another thread yesterday so as not to dreail the thread , since you went off topic.

Allah SWT said:

وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَآ ءَايَةً مَّكَانَ ءَايَةٍ ۙ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوٓا إِنَّمَآ أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ ۚ بَلْ أَكْثَرُهُمْ لَا يَعْلَمُونَ
"And when We substitute a verse in place of a verse - and Allah is most knowing of what He sends down - they say, You, [O Muhammad], are but an inventor [of lies]. But most of them do not know."
(QS. An-Nahl 16: Verse 101)

Now that you are here , make your contributions and let's see if you can trash any christian .

Remember , even Muhammad's knowledge was nothing compared to the Christians as at then , talkless of yours .

Allah SWT said:

فَإِنْ كُنْتَ فِى شَكٍّ مِّمَّآ أَنْزَلْنَآ إِلَيْكَ فَسْئَلِ الَّذِينَ يَقْرَءُونَ الْكِتٰبَ مِنْ قَبْلِكَ ۚ لَقَدْ جَآءَكَ الْحَقُّ مِنْ رَّبِّكَ فَلَا تَكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْمُمْتَرِينَ
"So if you are in doubt, [O Muhammad], about that which We have revealed to you, then ask those who have been reading the Scripture before you. The truth has certainly come to you from your Lord, so never be among the doubters."
(QS. Yunus 10: Verse 94)

I HEREBY AWARD YOU WITH THE HONORARY TITLE OF "TABULA RASA CHRISTIANITAS"

I KID YOU NOT, YOU HAVE A LOT TO LEARN IN YOUR FAITH LET ALONE ISLAM.

I GAVE YOU A FREE LECTURE (which by the way is just a few clicks away), ON SOMETHING SO BASIC, RATHER THAN BE QUIET TO SAVE YOUR FACE, YOU DENY WHAT IS IN THE OPEN.

I'M SURE OTHER CHRISTIANS ARE LAUGHING AT YOU NOW
Re: Christians And Muslims Let Us Know Which Is The True God by AntiChristian: 9:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
enilove:

Which Bible existed b4 Quran ? Can you show us ?

Can you show me how the old Bible got vanished without any trace of a single one that can be used by you Muslims as evidence .

QURAN IS THE ORIGINAL FAKE BOOK CALLING THE ORIGINAL FAKE .

WHY WAS QURAN OF MUHAMMAD BURNT :

Hadith

Narrated Anas bin Malik:

Hudhaifa bin Al-Yaman came to `Uthman at the time when the people of Sham and the people of Iraq were Waging war to conquer Arminya and Adharbijan. Hudhaifa was afraid of their (the people of Sham and Iraq) differences in the recitation of the Qur'an, so he said to `Uthman, "O chief of the Believers! Save this nation before they differ about the Book (Qur'an) as Jews and the Christians did before." So `Uthman sent a message to Hafsa saying, "Send us the manuscripts of the Qur'an so that we may compile the Qur'anic materials in perfect copies and return the manuscripts to you." Hafsa sent it to `Uthman. `Uthman then ordered Zaid bin Thabit, `Abdullah bin AzZubair, Sa`id bin Al-As and `AbdurRahman bin Harith bin Hisham to rewrite the manuscripts in perfect copies. `Uthman said to the three Quraishi men, "In case you disagree with Zaid bin Thabit on any point in the Qur'an, then write it in the dialect of Quraish, the Qur'an was revealed in their tongue." They did so, and when they had written many copies, `Uthman returned the original manuscripts to Hafsa. `Uthman sent to every Muslim province one copy of what they had copied, and ordered that all the other Qur'anic materials, whether written in fragmentary manuscripts or whole copies, be burnt.

Sahih al-Bukhari 4987
In-book : Book 66, Hadith 9
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 6, Book 61, Hadith 510  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

They burnt the book of Allah to his the contradictions and the lies .
Despite that we still have about 30 different qurans with different interpretation all over the world .

I asked a question and you're bringing another question. Don't be like this na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Bible: Starring Denzel Washington, Angella Basset, Nia Long / I Challenge All Atheists To A Contest! / The 'logic' In Atheism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.